Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Given that so many of the vets socialize outside of the house, I think they should only return for "all-star" games where they're pit against each other.  I liked BB much better when the players were all newbies, but fans of the game who knew how to play.  And I agree with a post a few pages back - I miss the luxury and food challenges. Especially the food challenges.  How well they played determined what they ate for the next week, and they also lost or earned "points" for good game play.  Someone who messed up a food challenge could pay a serious price for their ineptitude.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'll be honest; knowing that Paul told James about Natalie and throwing her UTB just to create doubt and tension? That is a pretty shitty thing to do. He wasn't doing it out of concern or because he was being supportive of James because he knew he was staying. This had no effect on them in any game move. Paul knows that Natalie is going. Does he actually think that this will give him a couple of votes to win? Does he think it will win points with James so he joins their side on Thursday? It's a really shitty thing to do and any respect I did have for Paul honestly just went out the window. For all Paul knows, this could get James to isolate himself from Natalie, which gives Natalie the worst last week before jury. That's not a good thing to do. All because of Paul's obsession with paranoia and fake fights and 'entertainment'. 

Congrats, Paul. Now I want you to be dumped at F3. 

Shitty, yes and no defense of Paul.  But didn't Natalie do the exact same thing to Zakiyah with Paulie.  Yes, Zakiyah needed to know the truth about Paulie but Natalie wasn't telling Zakiyah out of genuine concern.  She went to Zakiyah last minute and did it to mess with her when she was already down and out.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, sure. Telling people what they want to hear is a big part of the social game. But it really seems like she believes it. She's had many opportunities to work with other women in the game but the penis keeps pullin' her back in.

Maybe cause they are the ones who has been in power most of the season. Nicole seems like she is all about whoever has the power in the house. When Nat/Michelle had power, she was all in with them. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, spanana said:

Shitty, yes and no defense of Paul.  But didn't Natalie do the exact same thing to Zakiyah with Paulie.  Yes, Zakiyah needed to know the truth about Paulie but Natalie wasn't telling Zakiyah out of genuine concern.  She went to Zakiyah last minute and did it to mess with her when she was already down and out.

Yes she did. The difference to me is that she was trying to warn Zakiyah about Paulie to help Zakiyah not out of Malice to Zakiyah.

• Love 3

James has no reason to be hurt by what Paul said and I doubt that he is.  Natalie and James talked about her going to the HOH with the mission of convincing them that she would work with them and not Nicory, if they kept her this week.  In that discussion it was agreed that she would blame James for putting them up.     James is upset about a lot of things, hard to know what was on his mind in the hot tub.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

James has no reason to be hurt by what Paul said and I doubt that he is.  Natalie and James talked about her going to the HOH with the mission of convincing them that she would work with them and not Nicory, if they kept her this week.  In that discussion it was agreed that she would blame James for putting them up.     James is upset about a lot of things, hard to know what was on his mind in the hot tub.  

I understand that. James seemed surprised that they said Natalie said James was the one who said Paul was coming after him to Natalie. Then he seemed upset that she said she trusted the wrong guy. I don't remember her saying that it was James who told her that Paul was coming after him though. I think he is hurt that she said she trusted the wrong guy (She actually said she bet on the wrong horse if my memory serves me). If someone has the date and timeline on that particular conversation I would appreciate that. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Yes she did. The difference to me is that she was trying to warn Zakiyah about Paulie to help Zakiyah not out of Malice to Zakiyah.

I could have sworn she told people before and after she did it for the gameplay.  She might have tried to hide it in her usual "I'm such a good person" crap, but that was not for Zakiyah's benefit, nor were her motives pure.  Natalie is just as crappy as everyone else.  Though I expect her to get AFP with the saint edit she gets, though really there is no one I want to vote for anyway.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 3

Copied from Sucks. 

Here's exactly what she said:

"I put my trust in the wrong hands. I really trusted James and his opinions, and I thought you were coming after James."

"I felt like we had a tight-knit group, and it was legit, and, you know, sometimes you let the wrong people influence you and you betray the people who actually have your back."

I can see where they misinterpreted that to mean that she was blaming James. But I believe what SHE believed she was saying was:

"I put my trust in the wrong hands [Nicole and Corey]. [And I targeted Paul because] I really trusted James and his opinions [and therefore wanted to protect him], and I thought you were coming after James [because that's what Nicole told me in the bathroom]."

"I felt like we had a tight-knit group, and it was legit, and, you know, sometimes you let the wrong people influence you and you betray the people who actually have your back." [Again, I believe the "wrong people" she was referring to were Nicole and Corey, but perhaps also James for endorsing their trustworthiness.]

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Copied from Sucks. 

Here's exactly what she said:

"I put my trust in the wrong hands. I really trusted James and his opinions, and I thought you were coming after James."

"I felt like we had a tight-knit group, and it was legit, and, you know, sometimes you let the wrong people influence you and you betray the people who actually have your back."

I can see where they misinterpreted that to mean that she was blaming James. But I believe what SHE believed she was saying was:

"I put my trust in the wrong hands [Nicole and Corey]. [And I targeted Paul because] I really trusted James and his opinions [and therefore wanted to protect him], and I thought you were coming after James [because that's what Nicole told me in the bathroom]."

"I felt like we had a tight-knit group, and it was legit, and, you know, sometimes you let the wrong people influence you and you betray the people who actually have your back." [Again, I believe the "wrong people" she was referring to were Nicole and Corey, but perhaps also James for endorsing their trustworthiness.]

thanks for that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

Bridgette confirmed in her interview with Jeff that her and Nat did it to hurt Zakiyah.  If Natalie wanted to do it out of the goodness of her heart, she would have done it a while ago, not on the eve of the eviction. 

I don't like Paul is doing it, but don't really fell any sympathy: cold hearted like that.

• Love 2

I hate the CBS site, do you have a link to this interview with Bridgette?  Because that's certainly NOT how I remember it.  Natalie comforted Z when she was crying her eyes out in the Have Not room.  Giving Z a heads up about the way Paulie was talking about her behind her back was partly game related, but it was mostly done as a heads up to a woman who was being used and would be embarrassed by what she was doing and putting up with AFTER the show.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Google CBS access. That is where Jeff's interviews are.

I did.  I honestly can't find it.  I tried google, I tried the CBS site (man, that thing is SO poorly designed!)  I suck.  I can't find it.

It WAS a game move, but it was also a personal move FOR Z, I remember Natalie making that decision, and being warned it could backfire, and her saying "I'm doing it anyway because I would want someone to do it for me." 

It amazes me that Zaulie fans are trying to blame NATALIE for telling Z the truth, rather than being glad that Z was finally told to stop making a fool of herself over trash like Paulie.  Honestly it's stunning to me.

• Love 9

Bridgette and Natalie told that stuff to Z because they knew it would get back to Paulie and wanted to get Paulie rattled up and in a tizzy. And it worked. Not so much as they planned because I don't think they took into account how hard Paulie would go after Natalie because of it. 

I remember watching the convo of the steps of their plan.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, spanana said:

Honestly, I thought about this while I was writing my post, but chose not to compare at all. Natalie's intents were different, although I do agree that there wasn't full genuine concern on her end. She shouldn't have done it, especially since everything exploded and a lot more hurt was done here. Now knowing about Bridgette's interview, it does put a whole other perspective to it. Although, from a viewer's standpoint, it's the moment where everything flipped and everything changed so it was fun. And Natalie still had some good intentions behind it, because she did want Zak to see that Paulie had been displaying bad behaviour toward her. So most of it was game play, but part of it was genuine concern. That I am convinced about.

In this situation, though, Paul is still in the wrong. He does this kind of thing over and over. He starts fights, he disturbs the peace, and he riles people up to rattle them. He went to Bridgette during the week Frank was evicted and went into an hour long rant about how she's an awful person to shack up with Frank in order to split them apart, but Paul knew Frank was leaving so it was all a moot point. He starts fights with people before competitions in hopes that it'll throw them off their game, but he gets so angry and defensive. So this is repeating behaviour for Paul. My dislike for him has been building up but there's always a moment of his to bring me back. I guess, as of now, I'm done. Maybe because this particular instance is to hurt James/Natalie. This won't do anything for his game with James. He thinks it will get James on his side, and it very well could. But the intent, as he told Victor, was to cause tension and doubt between the couple. Natalie's leaving on Thursday! It doesn't matter since we all know she's gone. What is the game reason to cause a rift between James/Natalie? It's for fun and the possibility of James joining their side and that's it. There's a 50/50 chance of James choosing them over Nicorey. Unless Nicole or Corey win HOH; then it was all for nothing. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
i wanted to add more about the Nat/Zak situation
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I did.  I honestly can't find it.  I tried google, I tried the CBS site (man, that thing is SO poorly designed!)  I suck.  I can't find it.

It WAS a game move, but it was also a personal move FOR Z, I remember Natalie making that decision, and being warned it could backfire, and her saying "I'm doing it anyway because I would want someone to do it for me." 

It amazes me that Zaulie fans are trying to blame NATALIE for telling Z the truth, rather than being glad that Z was finally told to stop making a fool of herself over trash like Paulie.  Honestly it's stunning to me.

Believe me, 99% of Z fans hate Paulie. They are glad she found out about what Paulie said, I am one of them. They just don't like how t came about, how it was rooted in game, and not out of the goodness of their hearts. Obviously, Z is over it cause her and Bridgette are close now. But, Natalie is no damn angel. 

Paul: today's Memorial Day!
James: is it Memorial Day?
Natalie: wait is it Memorial Day or is it Labor Day?
Victor: it's Memorial Day! #bb18

God they are idiots.

1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Believe me, 99% of Z fans hate Paulie. They are glad she found out about what Paulie said, I am one of them. They just don't like how t came about, how it was rooted in game, and not out of the goodness of their hearts. Obviously, Z is over it cause her and Bridgette are close now. But, Natalie is no damn angel. 

Paul: today's Memorial Day!
James: is it Memorial Day?
Natalie: wait is it Memorial Day or is it Labor Day?
Victor: it's Memorial Day! #bb18

God they are idiots.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

If you go to the "Full Episodes" tab in the BB section and scroll down below the video that's playing and the row other episodes of the show under that, there's another row of episodes of the after show. I only found this yesterday when someone linked Michelle's interview with Jeff.

Zakiyah/Bridgette after show interviews.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1

I'm beginning to understand why so many of the HGs have mental challenges. It's because nobody in their right mind would subject themselves to this kind of torment.  Every move you make is interpreted, reinterpreted, misinterpreted, the possibilities are endless.  I'm sure that by the time some of these HGs get out they don't even know - or want to know - what they really did. Then come the justifications, the rationalizations. And in the end most of them have their 15 minutes of fame, and quickly fade into "Where are they now," territory. At the most they may become a footnote in a future season.

IMO - anyone who signs up for this is suspect from the start!

ETA:  I think the ones who are evicted early in the game are the real winners.  They've had the experience, and they're out before the real insanity starts.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I thought about this while I was writing my post, but chose not to compare at all. Natalie's intents were different, although I do agree that there wasn't full genuine concern on her end. She shouldn't have done it, especially since everything exploded and a lot more hurt was done here. Now knowing about Bridgette's interview, it does put a whole other perspective to it. Although, from a viewer's standpoint, it's the moment where everything flipped and everything changed so it was fun. And Natalie still had some good intentions behind it, because she did want Zak to see that Paulie had been displaying bad behaviour toward her. So most of it was game play, but part of it was genuine concern. That I am convinced about.

In this situation, though, Paul is still in the wrong. He does this kind of thing over and over. He starts fights, he disturbs the peace, and he riles people up to rattle them. He went to Bridgette during the week Frank was evicted and went into an hour long rant about how she's an awful person to shack up with Frank in order to split them apart, but Paul knew Frank was leaving so it was all a moot point. He starts fights with people before competitions in hopes that it'll throw them off their game, but he gets so angry and defensive. So this is repeating behaviour for Paul. My dislike for him has been building up but there's always a moment of his to bring me back. I guess, as of now, I'm done. Maybe because this particular instance is to hurt James/Natalie. This won't do anything for his game with James. He thinks it will get James on his side, and it very well could. But the intent, as he told Victor, was to cause tension and doubt between the couple. Natalie's leaving on Thursday! It doesn't matter since we all know she's gone. What is the game reason to cause a rift between James/Natalie? It's for fun and the possibility of James joining their side and that's it. There's a 50/50 chance of James choosing them over Nicorey. Unless Nicole or Corey win HOH; then it was all for nothing. 

I will not be sure Natalie is leaving until I hear an actual conversation between Nicole and Corey confirming that. I think James if he wins HOH will either choose 1 from each side or Nicole and Corey. I cannot see him choosing Victor and Paul. I think he really wants Paul gone and I can't blame him. If Natalie stays she absolutely going with Paul and Victor no matter who wins HOH. 

• Love 1

I was just listening (or trying to) the conversation between Corey and Nicole. Were they talking about James or Paul, If they are concerned about James why not just ask him what the conversation was with Paul and Victor. He would tell them.

• Love 1

Is there any situation that Corey and Nicole keeping Natalie would benefit them. I can't see any but more minds are better than 1.

5 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

James: Just because I like you doesn't mean you're obligated to like me back.
Natalie: Aww James I've dated ugly guys before. 

Ouch, damn girl lol

I know how that sounded but I don't believe she ws actually implying James is ugly.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Yeah, I looked back, she didn't mean to call him ugly.

Seems like Nicole is willing to vote however Vic wants too. The jury would LOVE Vic if he evicted James.

But how would that benefit them at all keeping Natalie? Just so you know I don't care which one leaves because I personally love both of them and will be sad on Thursday.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

So would I. I am so tired of him. And I'd love to see what/who Natalie is without him dragging her game down.

She won't walk sh will run to Paul and Victor and they will use her and spit her out. Just my opinion.

After the talk with James Paul AND Victor do not trust Natalie 1 bit but she doesn't know that. Natalie is not trusted by anyone but James at this point and Paul is trashing her to Victor constantly.

• Love 1

Victor wants to evict James, keeping Natalie (for now).  Paul wants to evict Natalie now.  Every time I've heard them talk about it, Victor tries his best to go along with Paul, but keeps returning to wanting James to go.  And Paul keeps leaning his hardest on Victor to make Victor "see the light", or come over to the "dark side", depending on your own opinion of Paul.

• Love 4

I think Nicole never liked Natalie and I am pretty sure Corey hates Natalie and both seem to like James and they are the 2 votes so I am not understanding why they would even consider keeping Natalie. They cannot make any kind of deal or try to make up with at this point because she would lie to their faces.

2 hours ago, spanana said:

I could have sworn she told people before and after she did it for the gameplay.  She might have tried to hide it in her usual "I'm such a good person" crap, but that was not for Zakiyah's benefit, nor were her motives pure.  Natalie is just as crappy as everyone else.  Though I expect her to get AFP with the saint edit she gets, though really there is no one I want to vote for anyway.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bridgette confirmed in her interview with Jeff that her and Nat did it to hurt Zakiyah.  If Natalie wanted to do it out of the goodness of her heart, she would have done it a while ago, not on the eve of the eviction. 

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie comforted Z when she was crying her eyes out in the Have Not room.  Giving Z a heads up about the way Paulie was talking about her behind her back was partly game related, but it was mostly done as a heads up to a woman who was being used and would be embarrassed by what she was doing and putting up with AFTER the show.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bridgette and Natalie did it to rattle Zakiyah. I'm glad they told her, but to think they did because they 100% genuinely felt bad for Z...nah. They did it for game.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Bridgette and Natalie told that stuff to Z because they knew it would get back to Paulie and wanted to get Paulie rattled up and in a tizzy. And it worked. Not so much as they planned because I don't think they took into account how hard Paulie would go after Natalie because of it. 

Flashback to August 10 / 5:44 AM (or earlier if you want the full affect) / Camera 2. 

As usual, It all depends on the HOH winner.  Assuming J/N loses, the survivor will be forced to suck up to the winning pair to help whack one of the losing pair as the only chance to stay in the game.

Unless this F4 deal holds up, then it doesn't really matter who the survivor goes to.

We've seen deals crumble before when power makes the HOH do stupid things so you never know.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

As usual, It all depends on the HOH winner.  Assuming J/N loses, the survivor will be forced to suck up to the winning pair to help whack one of the losing pair as the only chance to stay in the game.

Unless this F4 deal holds up, then it doesn't really matter who the survivor goes to.

We've seen deals crumble before when power makes the HOH do stupid things so you never know.

Listening to Natalie talk she would never go to Corey and Nicole even if they won HOH. She feels betrayed by both of them which is funny because Victor treated her badly and Paul has been shitting on her non stop ( her views).

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Listening to Natalie talk she would never go to Corey and Nicole even if they won HOH. She feels betrayed by both of them which is funny because Victor treated her badly and Paul has been shitting on her non stop ( her views).

I think Natlie is playing two different games. One with her heart and the other with head (brains). In theory, it would better to get the physical threats out in Paul & Victor but she hates Nicole & Corey more. That said, either pair would be thrilled to have that extra person, if they could. Since she is supposedly going home I don't think we will have the chance to see it play out. James will likely go home next since he sucks at challenges. Maybe, there will be another wall in his future. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I think Natlie is playing two different games. One with her heart and the other with head (brains). In theory, it would better to get the physical threats out in Paul & Victor but she hates Nicole & Corey more. That said, ether pair would be thrilled to have that extra if they could. Since, she is supposedly going home I don't think we will have the chance to see it play out. James will likely go home next since he sucks at challenges. Maybe, there will be another wall in his future. LOL!!!

I think if James stays he doesn't go much further no matter who wins HOH. If Natalie stays I think she would be dragged by Victor and possibly Paul to the final 2. That is why I kind of hope she stays because she may have a better shot at final 2. If Nicole or Corey win HOH than I think it is better for James to be there and probably get to final 4 or even 3.

3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

No, she wasn't. It was a game move for her and Bridgette.  It had nothing to do with concern for Zakiyah. 

• Love 3

Natalie was liked by Meech and Bridgette, so she would definitely have their vote.  Natalie wasn't necessarily LIKED by the remaining jurors but she wasn't DISLIKED either -- except for Paulie.  That said, if Victor and Paul know how to read the room, there's no way they'd want to take Natalie to the end.  She would have a guaranteed 3 votes in Meech, Bridgette and James.  Meech and Bridgette would work on persuading Day to vote for Nat.  I would think Paul would want to take someone the jury would definitely see as a floater, Corey, or someone the majority of the jury (read: women) wouldn't vote for, Nicole, because she did everything she could to work against them.  I think Vic would take Paul regardless.  I think Nicole/Corey would take each other.  In that case, Corey would win.  JMHO.

• Love 1

I don't like Nicole. I never liked her and I will never like her cause her personality is too damn "poor me" for my taste. But the OTT hatred for her is making me hope that if Victor doesn't win, she win. That if she doesn't win the game, she win AFP. Because it really frustrates me to see how some are giving the benefit of the doubt no matter what they do, because everything they do is seen as being "pure of heart"  but Nicole can't say shit without being hated on, fuck that.

Nat say she sacrifice her game for James "oh that is so sweet. It really show that she cares about James. Their showmance is so real"

James say he sacrifice his game for Nat " Good. He really cares about Nat."

Nicole say the same shit and she is the worst person ever. She deserves to be trash and hated cause she wants to sacrifice her game for a man. How dare she sacrifice her game for a man, even thought she is doing it for the exact same reasons as Nat and James. Just like James/Nat, she happens to have deep feeling for Corey. But no , Nicole is just evil bitch cause how dare she cares about Corey enough  to think he's worth this sacrifice.

Nicole is very problematic but this fandom desire to categories these women so that one is always good while the other is always bad is so fucking frustrated. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

I'm probably evil, but at this point I don't care if Natalie breaks James's heart into teeny tiny pieces. If would serve him right for being so awful and entitled.

I've felt this way since the second Natalie decided she liked James. I've been praying she would dump his ass!

2 hours ago, Cutty said:

Watching that clip with Vic/Paul and James... Jesus tap dancing Christ does Paul love hearing himself talk. 

He really does. If he's awake he's talking. Like for real constantly. He never shuts the fuck up. It's exhausting.

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

+1

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think Natlie is playing two different games. One with her heart and the other with head (brains).

Yep. I think if she never would've become so entrenched with James she would've been able to play with her head more, which is another reason why I wish she never would have gotten involved with him.

I don't like Nicole. I never liked her and I will never like her cause her personality is too damn "poor me" for my taste. But the OTT hatred for her is making me hope that if Victor doesn't win, she win. That if she doesn't win the game, she win AFP. Because it really frustrates me to see how some are giving the benefit of the doubt no matter what they do that, because everything they do is seen as being "pure of heart" fuck that, but Nicole can't say shit without being hated on.

Replace the word 'Nicole' with 'Natalie' in this paragraph and that's how I feel.

That's just the thing though, every single fan is guilty of acting like their fave has never done a thing wrong while acting like the others are evil people. Z fans, Nicole fans, James fans, Victor fans, Paul fans all do it. I didn't include Corey fans because tbh there don't seem to be any lol. I mean I'm sure there must be, but I haven't encountered one personally yet.

James and Natalie have actually been having a convo that I could stand to listen to for awhile now. But then The Fucking Four came in and ruined the feeds for me lol. But thankfully James and Natalie left them and continued their convo elsewhere. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

Paul doing his best to be an asshole.  Armenia isn't exactly paradise either these days.

ICYMI, "Third World" is no longer used by major organizations.  "Developing World" is the consensus, but everybody still isn't happy about it.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/01/04/372684438/if-you-shouldnt-call-it-the-third-world-what-should-you-call-it

Edited by PaperTree
I seem to have read that wrong. So they are defending Venezuela?
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've felt this way since the second Natalie decided she liked James. I've been praying she would dump his ass!

He really does. If he's awake he's talking. Like for real constantly. He never shuts the fuck up. It's exhausting.

+1

Yep. I think if she never would've become so entrenched with James she would've been able to play with her head more, which is another reason why I wish she never would have gotten involved with him.

Replace the word 'Nicole' with 'Natalie' in this paragraph and that's how I feel.

That's just the thing though, every single fan is guilty of acting like their fave has never done a thing wrong while acting like the others are evil people. Z fans, Nicole fans, James fans, Victor fans, Paul fans all do it. I didn't include Corey fans because tbh there don't seem to be any lol. I mean I'm sure there must be, but I haven't encountered one personally yet.

James and Natalie have actually been having a convo that I could stand to listen to for awhile now. But then The Fucking Four came in and ruined the feeds for me lol. But thankfully James and Natalie left them and continued their convo elsewhere. 

I'm a Z fan, I know she has made mistakes, she is not perfect and is problematic. I didn't like that she talked about Natalie FT's, I recognize her faults. I don't hate Natalie, she has great gamer instincts( should have never been so close to James), but what I find infuriating is how she always paints herself as a good person and would never stoop to the personal level, when she has shown to bash someone and always bring them up weeks after they get evicted, then accuse them of stealing shit. So, some fans do have valid reasons to not like another HG's...it's not out of the blue. Yes, some people take OTT, but some of their reasons are valid. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1

The type of OTT hatred I have seen for Nat doesn't compare at all to the amount I seen for Nicole all over the Internet. From here to Tumblr to twitter. I didn't even see that amount of hatred for Paulie. I don't get it and it makes me want to root for Nicole even thought I don't like her. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3

James and Natalie were having a really nice conversation for a while and then BB called her on her MIC and it set her off. James is a much bigger person than I am as I would not be as patient as he is. He also put his foot down on the Paul and Victor nomination and Victor's eviction. She agreed with him right away. She really has a short fuse sometimes.

Nicole gets called out for her ridiculous behavior, annoying put on voice, innocent act, misogyny, etc. The hate for her just doesn't come off any more outstanding than the hate that Natalie, Michelle, and Z got. Z probably got the worst of it, but imo she made her bed. She didn't deserve the name calling and what not, but she was a damn mess and the pad thing was super gross.

I just saw that there's going to be another Friday ep on the 16th. What the fuck we don't need any more eps! This is honestly ridiculous. End this season already!

• Love 1