Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I will post this again.

It is some ass who wants a lot of followers.   It is someone's twitter account.  It means nothing.  

We know that. We're just having fun at the HGs expense. And because Fuck You, Nicole.

• Love 9

It said: "JUR8 BBS18 #1."   

Hmmm....obviously, the "J" stands for "James."  And the "UR" stands for "you are."  And the "8" is short for "great."  So, America is trying to tell James how great he is and that he's definitely going to be America's Favorite Player.

(I'm waiting for James to put that spin on it.)

• Love 10
Just now, J.D. said:

It said: "JUR8 BBS18 #1."   

Hmmm....obviously, the "J" stands for "James."  And the "UR" stands for "you are."  And the "8" is short for "great."  So, America is trying to tell James how great he is and that he's definitely going to be America's Favorite Player.

(I'm waiting for James to put that spin on it.)

Ha! I've seen feedsters spinning it as "James UR Hated," so you're not far off.

7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Ha! I've seen feedsters spinning it as "James UR Hated," so you're not far off.

OMG -- are you serious!!!!  I just made that up.  I should have TM'd it.  LOL.

• Love 2

So funny.

Nicole is paranoid to the point Victor said, you say that one more time and I will switch my vote,  Corey said, me too..  She thinks it is telling her not to vote Natalie out. They hate what she is doing......

Natalie is sure it is a personal message to her and insulting, of course you do.    

Familiar places they both go!  

Fuck you both!!!  LOL!

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, J.D. said:

LOL..... I'm going to Hell for sure.  I can't stop laughing at Michelle screaming her head off because she thought the blow-up doll was a dead body.

I know the girl is a complete and total mess and can be one of the nastiest HGs in there, but one of the funniest moments of the season to me was when she stomped around the bathroom in fake anger after Bronte was evicted. And the boyfriend story. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 4.12.33 PM.png

Let's just get this week over with and Michelle outta there. Paul's morphing into Hyde again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Nicole makes no sense.  She's worried that America sent that drone to try and tell her not to evict Meech.  I'm thinking,....So WHAT if that were even true?!?! Why should she care what America thinks?  She's gotta do what's best for her game regardless of what America may or may not want.  Nicole and James are so worried about what America thinks/wants.  UGGGHHH.  

No offense:  But if I'm ever on Big Brother, I ain't gonna care what America thinks.  

• Love 8

Michelle has had a lot of great moments tbh. 

Natalie could have been such a better player if she'd never become attached at the hip to James' dumb ass. It's so frustrating to watch her figure things out and then him shut down everything she's right about.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

And to think I was about to turn the feeds off!  This is really good. 

Victor and Paul are doing a good job at calming Nicole.  They are angry with her and want her to shut up and are saying that in a witty way, firm but loving.  Inside they want to strangle her (so do I).   Corey's stance was, yeah what they said, for the most part.  

Natalie was snappish and angry, she moved to the other bed.  No cuddles for you James!  [soup Nazi visits my brain again]    She is sure it is about her and doesn't want to talk about it.  I want to strangle her too!  

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Natalie was snappish and angry, she moved to the other bed.  No cuddles for you James!  [soup Nazi visits my brain again]    She is sure it is about her and doesn't want to talk about it.  I want to strangle her too!  

Natalie too?!?!   I haven't been watching her feeds but I never would have pegged her for being paranoid over an outside influence.  Insider influence?  Yes. Outside?  Who wouldn't thunk it?

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Natalie could have been such a better player if she'd never become attached at the hip to James' dumb ass. It's so frustrating to watch her figure things out and then him shut down everything she's right about.

I'm really gonna miss Michelle dammit!

IIRC, James did the same damn thing on his season. Anytime Jackie began to catch a clue he was there to shut her down. He's the worst.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She does! I've never really been a fan (especially because her and Z were pretty awful together), but the way feedsters fawn all over Paul and then act like Michelle is any worse than him makes me support her more. She's taken us on two vote flips, a blow-up on Paulie, an "I don't care" argument with Bridgette, plus her general ridiculous-ness. 

And at least she's given me more entertainment than Nicole, Corey and James combined.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

She does! I've never really been a fan (especially because her and Z were pretty awful together), but the way feedsters fawn all over Paul and then act like Michelle is any worse than him makes me support her more. She's taken us on two vote flips, a blow-up on Paulie, an "I don't care" argument with Bridgette, plus her general ridiculous-ness. 

And at least she's given me more entertainment than Nicole, Corey and James combined.

I will miss Michele too.  She does and says things that illustrate BBs motto,, expect the unexpected.  You just never know where she is going to go.

She was very nonchalant about the drone as soon as she knew it wasn't a bomb, lol.  When Natalie was going on about an insult meant for her, Michele said no one would bother with that.  :^)  

Michele is very paranoid about going and James and Nat keep telling her not to worry.  Still.   

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Michelle's been throwing a random tantrum in bed while we were posting about her. Heh.

I just changed cameras just to hear her say, I am livid!  Now she is flipping out about her sister taking over her room and ruining her clothes.  LOL  

The guy with the drone loves all of this.  I bet he got more that he anticipated!  

"Renee, I swear to God if you messed up my room I'm going to be so livid. Wearing my clothes, destroying my clothes, destroying my stuff - that's all I'm thinking about now! Just how much you messed up my room, ruined everything, all my keepsakes, my good clothes. My t-shirts - you probably ripped them while wearing them, wore them out. Ugh. All my stuff is probably in a box getting dust in it! What else? I swear to God! I'm so jealous. No one else had to go away for three months and worry about people destroy their room, take and wear their stuff. And have all their stuff shoved aside like they died. Now all my stuff is messed up, I have to go home, locate everything, find all my clothes, see all my clothes ruined. [screams into blanket] If someone could please give her a message, that would be awesome. I'm just livid!"

Natalie comes in a tells her everyone's cool outside, and it's fine she freaked out before and to take her time. Michelle tells her she's just worried about her sister. Natalie tries to calm her down. "Who cares! If they ruined it, then they enjoyed it - and you get to buy new clothes! ... They're so stoked you're on a TV show, they're gonna respect your stuff ... You shouldn't be worried about what's going on at home, as long as they're safe. There are worse things in life."

So. Random. 

Michelle begs for someone to contact them on social media. She doesn't realize what happened last time her sister was contacted about Michelle talking about her...

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Michelle begs for someone to contact them on social media. She doesn't realize what happened last time her sister was contacted about Michelle talking about her...

What happened?

Just now, wings707 said:

What happened?

Her little sister basically went on a Twitter rant about how awful Michelle is and that her family wants her to win the prize so she can move out.

She deleted all of it, but it was screenshot and posted around.

• Love 5

Natalie to Michelle: "If you go this week, James and I are fucked. One of us is next."

ETA: Michelle had told James that if he finds out she's going, vote her out. I expect a 3-1 vote.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Cast department needs to be fired for bringing back James and Nicole. I care nothing bout Da and Frank. They are gone. James and Nicole  are two of the worst players ever.

Have I been oblivious to players crying for letters from their mommies? Has this been going on or is it a new thing? It needs to be stomped out and stopped. I want America to see me as an adult but "I cant go another week without a letter from my mommy. She's my best friend." God Dammit! 

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Cast department needs to be fired for bringing back James and Nicole. I care nothing bout Da and Frank. They are gone. James and Nicole  are two of the worst players ever.

Have I been oblivious to players crying for letters from their mommies? Has this been going on or is it a new thing? It needs to be stomped out and stopped. I want America to see me as an adult but "I cant go another week without a letter from my mommy. She's my best friend." God Dammit! 

Natalie tried it, but Vic wasn't dumb enough to fall for it. I agree with you about James/Nicole - and I was a Nicole fan before this season got underway.

I feel like this is how it'd go if they brought back a majority of past Fan Favorites. It's usually the nicest HGs that win those things, the ones that give viewers a break from the cutthroat nature of the House. We'd get more James than Franks. 

I also don't like how the Vets end up setting the tone in the House. I doubt we'd have the Kumbaya first half of the season without them.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

I hated the team thing in the beginning of the season, that went on entirely too long. I think the game would have been much different at this point if not for BB doing the most to protect the vets from being immediate targets.

• Love 10

James is so bad he still has no clue what was going on in his season even a year later.  He's talked repeatedly about how much easier last season was, but it really wasn't, James was just completely in the dark about everything.

I remember when James thought he had Steve wanting to be a part of the Goblins, and Steve would calmly go back to the other Freaks & Geeks and talk about how James was trying to "social game" him.  This video with the Goblins laughing at the thought of Steve sending one of them out brings back memories. 

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
Included alliance name
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

James is so bad he still has no clue what was going on in his season even a year later.  He's talked repeatedly about how much easier last season was, but it really wasn't, James was just completely in the dark about everything.

I remember when James thought he had Steve wanting to be a part of the Goblins, and Steve would calmly go back to the twins and Vanessa and talk about how James was trying to "social game" him.  This video with the Goblins laughing at the thought of Steve sending one of them out brings back memories. 

This is the best. Hahaha.  

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I remember when James thought he had Steve wanting to be a part of the Goblins, and Steve would calmly go back to the twins and Vanessa and talk about how James was trying to "social game" him.  This video with the Goblins laughing at the thought of Steve sending one of them out brings back memories. 

Thanks for this gem.  Perfect timing to relive that moment.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lyric said:

James is legitimately one of the worst players ever.  Just awful.  How he's Forrest Gumped his way into the top half both seasons is mind-boggling.

He made it that far BECAUSE he's a terrible player.  When good, strategic players see someone like James, they know that's someone to string along to the later stages of the game because they aren't a threat.  He's useless in any challenge that doesn't involve a wall, and he isn't strategic either, which means that he can be picked off at a later stage in the game.  Smart players leave him in and get out real threats first.  It's annoying, but it makes sense from a strategic standpoint.  

I just wish that James wasn't bringing Natalie's game down with him with his stupid moves.

• Love 5

Nicole is worried that Victor will vote out Paul. They decide a very good way to use the bribe is to give it to him to vote out Michelle. Vic needs money and he'll be grateful, and then Nicole doesn't have to worry about the votes flipping. They'll solidify their alliance.

They also talk about giving it to James. Why don't they give it to James in secret to vote out Michelle (since it's not a secret Michelle/Nicole don't like each other), solidify that trust with some money, and then keep Vic/Paul on the side because they seem pretty solidly against James/Natalie already?

They decide giving it to Victor is the way to go.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, zibnchy said:

.........players crying for letters from their mommies? Has this been going on or is it a new thing? It needs to be stomped out and stopped. I want America to see me as an adult but "I cant go another week without a letter from my mommy. She's my best friend." God Dammit! 

Hey, James bought it, so in this case it was a successful strategy.  He's already mentioned that her Mom likes him, and just before he jumped off he said something like "(Mom's name), this is for you!"  I think Nicole saw a weakness and exploited it.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, lyric said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Yes, please use the bribe on Vic not to vote out Paul...genius.

Is it too hopeful that I want Vic/Paul to see this as a sign of not trusting them and have them get paranoid, resulting in a huge blowout and Paul leaving on Thursday instead?

Yes? Maybe just the big blowout instead? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mooses said:

What happened?  I need to know.  

Watching the program tonight, I had forgotten that winning the HOH meant more DRs on TV.  My gawd her voice makes my ears bleed!   She doesn't sound too bad in normal conversations, but somehow her voice is so amped up in the DR its unbearable.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

What happened?  I need to know.  

Michelle said something earlier this season about her parents fighting all the time and her sister being the most likely to get pregnant. Her sister, who is running her Twitter account, posted a bunch of tweets about how her family wants her to win only so that she can move out, and some personal family stuff. She deleted it, claimed she got hacked, and then admitted it was her.

The lesson: if you go on Big Brother, don't leave a teenager in charge of your accounts. Or just shut 'em down.

Edited by mooses
Accounts don't control teens, teens control accounts!
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, J.D. said:

Nicole makes no sense.  She's worried that America sent that drone to try and tell her not to evict Meech.  I'm thinking,....So WHAT if that were even true?!?! Why should she care what America thinks?  She's gotta do what's best for her game regardless of what America may or may not want.  Nicole and James are so worried about what America thinks/wants.  UGGGHHH.  

No offense:  But if I'm ever on Big Brother, I ain't gonna care what America thinks.  

What's funnier is that they're treating this stupid blow-up doll like it's a message from the entire COUNTRY about what we all want them to do.  

Like there is anything that "America"  can unanimously agree on.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mooses said:

The lesson: if you go on Big Brother, don't leave a teenager in charge of your accounts. Or just shut 'em down.

People are so stupid!  

Thanks for the update @mooses

1 hour ago, backformore said:

What's funnier is that they're treating this stupid blow-up doll like it's a message from the entire COUNTRY about what we all want them to do.  

Like there is anything that "America"  can unanimously agree on.

Right?  You know production threw that over just to get a rise out of them.

Remember the sitcom Yes Dear?  When Greg tried to get to Jimmy to tell him that Marcellus was turning on him?  Hilarious.  Every time I see something like a banner, plane fly over etc I think to myself, "Greg is that you?"

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 1

Don't remind me that we are going to get more Nicole Dr's....god, please let this be the last time we ever see James/Nicole on Big brother. I mean, at least Nicole has some semblance of a game, as annoying and whining the both has been, she has something. James should have just took a long break and maybe come back. He is even worse with his deja vu play. Have him a pass last season, but God learn from your shit.

Can Natalie please find a topic that doesn't involve Zakiyah. Z has been gone for weeks, move on, talk game with Nicorey ( like it or now).  You continue to drag the girl and expect her to be friends with her after the show. Now, anything can happen, but Still, it's turning into obsession. 

Victor is the only person that I am semi rooting for to win, and save this season. But, it's going to end up being Nicorey/Paul as the final 3 I bet...

• Love 3
6 hours ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I agree. A blow up doll is a little too offensive for someone to show their fandom for Natalie. Especially considering how she's talked about this season.

Unless it was Paulie's dad at the drone controls....

• Love 7

Man, Meech siblings are continuing to go hard on Meech tonight. She is in for a Rude awakening post show.

Natalie/James/Meech are going to be "blindsided" this Thursday and I honestly can't wait, especially with Nicole casting the deciding vote ( ends up being a tie). And with the next competitions being more mental, Jatalie are in deep doo doo. 

• Love 1