Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Heh, Victor's HOH pictures are up, but everyone was asleep when he had the camera, so he had to do a bunch of selfies. So, yeah, I might be able to forgive Victor for the moment. Paul's almost forgiven too, if only he could apologize about the Bridgette thing.

http://bbfeedster.com/big-brother-18-head-of-household-blogs/week-8-victors-hoh-camera-photos/01-w8vic/

Also, what's surprising is that two Big Brother sites have polls up for the Care Package and who should get it, and Michelle leads both of them. So I would not count her out yet. I mean, I still think it'll go to Victor or Paul, but Michelle is absolutely third in line for it.

Edited by Lady Calypso
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, Victor's HOH pictures are up, but everyone was asleep when he had the camera, so he had to do a bunch of selfies. So, yeah, I might be able to forgive Victor for the moment. Paul's almost forgiven too, if only he could apologize about the Bridgette thing.

http://bbfeedster.com/big-brother-18-head-of-household-blogs/week-8-victors-hoh-camera-photos/01-w8vic/

Also, what's surprising is that two Big Brother sites have polls up for the Care Package and who should get it, and Michelle leads both of them. So I would not count her out yet. I mean, I still think it'll go to Victor or Paul, but Michelle is absolutely third in line for it.

Michelle getting the Care Package would be the best because Nicole would go Over the Top Nicole-ish. 

I just can't bring myself to root for Paul/Victor to win yet because I remember that Paul was a turd for quite a few weeks as Paulie's minion (Bridgette!) and Victor threw beads. But I'll root for them at the moment since they have my best Big Brother watchability interests at the moment.

• Love 5

I'm voting for Victor, but I won't mind Miche or Paul winning it.  I don't think it matters, as long as it's one of them.

I do like the idea that Victor would hold an HOH record though.  3 straight weeks in the HOH room.

• Love 3

I'm rooting between Victor and Michelle, to be honest. Paul's in the running for AFP if he doesn't get to F2, and he'll probably be close to getting it (I think he'll be competing for it against Natalie and Da'Vonne, because people seem to love her) so if he doesn't get a care package, it wouldn't be awful. 

For me, Victor getting it would be great because he got a lot of heat for this week and if Corey or Nicole win HOH, he's certainly going up. Plus, HOH three weeks in a row would put him in BB history books. But Michelle getting it would have Nicole freaking out, and it would give Michelle a serious confidence boost since she assumes she's a hated houseguest (which, to be fair, she was for a few weeks but she's now better than Corey/Nicole/Paulie and she's apologized for her actions) and it would be nice for her to see that America may not hate her and they trust in her to make the right decision. Which she will, because she hates Nicole and Corey. No matter on her freakouts, she would put one of them up for sure. 

I'm a little sad if Corey does go next week because I wanted him to get Care Package #5, if only because he doesn't keep the money and has to give it away, which is clearly the worst care package ever. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

I can assume Paulie has the RT and I also suspect that he won't get the Care Package. I can also guess that AG rigged the whole thing. I like stating the obvious so I don't get myself all worked up & upset. LOL!!

• Love 5

WTF with tonight's edit?  Paulie - such a sweetheart, good guy underneath it all - see him cry, see him bake pies, see him get picked on by everyone, see him wave his little flag and cry some more.  Gross

Edited by lyric
  • Love 21

Pretty crappy edit on the show tonight.  They didn't show Paulie begging Vic, and Vic owning him.

They showed the "Care Package" right after Paulie tears. 

They didn't show him refusing to bake pies.  They didn't show him threatening multiple times to quit.  They didn't show a hell of a lot.  They didn't show him throwing Corey under the bus by saying he'd go insane in the jury house, so he just needed one more week.

VOTE VICTOR!

RT?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, lyric said:

WTF with tonight's edit?  Paulie - such a sweetheart, good guy underneath it all - see him cry, see him bake pies, see him wave his little flag.  Gross

They have to redeem him for the RT. We all know it's coming and the broadcast fans need something to look forward to. The live feeds paint a totally different picture. Odd that they left out where he was being a big baby about the pie punishment and ignoring DR when they called him out. 

• Love 6
On 8/15/2016 at 8:28 PM, wings707 said:

WTF with tonight's edit?  Paulie - such a sweetheart, good guy underneath it all - see him cry, see him bake pies, see him wave his little flag.  Gross

Yeah, they certainly look like they're settling it up for him to have the RT. Barf.

5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

They have to redeem him for the RT. 

Yeah, with Paulie being certain he has it and the sympathetic edit he got, I'm betting he has it now... and they told him he has it, which really sucks.  Here's to hoping the target flips to Corey somehow.

It doesn't really matter does it? Even if he comes back and wins HOH, there is no way he or Corey are getting the next CP. So whoever Vic/Paul/Michelle put up will be the one to go. I have faith Paul and Vic will stick to their guns. Michelle, I'm not so sure.

• Love 4

Oh - and he was in good spirits - laughing at Veto, smiling and hugging Vic after Veto - magnanimous as hell - taking everything pretty much in stride, level-headed in the DR (non-crying ones, I mean), even lamenting this game bringing out the worst in him (while crying, again. Jesus) - seriously, who was that guy tonight?  Don't know why this is irritating me this much (stupid show) or why I'm surprised, because, BB usually finds a way to do the wrong thing. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

It doesn't really matter does it? Even if he comes back and wins HOH, there is no way he or Corey are getting the next CP. 

Hopefully, but I'm becoming more afraid the vote will split between Paul/Victor/Michelle and Corey will get it.  They didn't even show Victor shutting Paulie down, I fear casual tv viewers are voting for Paul.  My sister is a show only watcher and she voted for Paul.  But the internet has decided to vote for Victor/Michelle, so vote split.

So whoever Vic/Paul/Michelle put up will be the one to go.

Unless the person left off the block wins veto, that's true.  Say Paulie comes back, Corey wins HoH.  The Co-HoH puts up Paulie, Nicole wins veto and pulls Paulie down.  Then they'd have to send someone else out.  If Paulie/Corey were to win veto, at least they could send out Nicole, but they really need to get Paulie/Corey out.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

It doesn't really matter does it? Even if he comes back and wins HOH, there is no way he or Corey are getting the next CP. So whoever Vic/Paul/Michelle put up will be the one to go. I have faith Paul and Vic will stick to their guns. Michelle, I'm not so sure.

I have faith in Michelle. She has people like Natalie and Paul to reign her back in. As long as they keep her close, she'll do the right thing. She knows Nicole/Corey/Paulie will just suck up to her once she gets the Care Package, or someone will tell her. The worst thing she could do is to put up Victor or Paul. The other side still has the votes to get out Paulie, Corey or Nicole. Even if Corey/Nicole/Paulie win HOH, Michelle would put up one of the others. She has her people to keep her mind focused. Michelle would put Paulie or Corey right back up, and seeing as Nicole has a good chance of not winning, she'd be the replacement nom. If she does win and pulls Corey/Paulie off, then it'll be Paul or Victor who goes. It's not ideal, but that's the absolute worst case. 

And I have hope that there's a chance that Nicole wouldn't pull off Paulie if she finds out that her name has been thrown around by Paulie to go. It obviously would never happen, but there's a chance, ok? I'm holding onto that chance. 

Plus...NICOLE'S HEAD WOULD EXPLODE. I would LOVE to see Nicole's head explode. And maybe it would be distracting enough for her to lose veto. Picture it; Nicole got safety this week. But Michelle gets safety AND HOH privileges next week. That's literally a slap in the face. Also, I'm pretty sure a houseguest mentioned that they knew that America knows all the care packages when they were first told it, so if Nicole remembers, that will sting even more. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Unless the person left off the block wins veto, that's true.  Say Paulie comes back, Corey wins HoH.  The Co-HoH puts up Paulie, Nicole wins veto and pulls Paulie down.  Then they'd have to send someone else out.  If Paulie/Corey were to win veto, at least they could send out Nicole, but they really need to get Paulie/Corey out.

I don't know, Nicorey seem to have been distancing themselves from Paulie lately and talking about what a bad sport he is, etc. If Corey was safe and Paulie was on the block I think Nicole might throw Veto.

13 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

But if BB can rig it that Paulie comes back, they can also rig it that Paulie or Corey gets the next CP.  I wouldn't put anything past them.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus...NICOLE'S HEAD WOULD EXPLODE. I would LOVE to see Nicole's head explode. And maybe it would be distracting enough for her to lose veto. 

That would be great.  I have had more than enough of Nicole.

• Love 3

Actually....seeing as Nicole's Super Safety didn't include not being a Have Not this week....DO we know for sure that this care package will guarantee the person safety from being nominated? Because I could see them deciding that the person can be nominated out of technicalities. 

Splitting votes is a problem, happens every time on all shows.  Pick who you want who is the most likely the casual viewers choice. It is not Michele, as much as you may like her (I don't get why) Paul or Victor is the way to go.  I am voting for Victor because he was the one who put Paulie on the block and I think that goes a long way. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I have faith in Michelle. She has people like Natalie and Paul to reign her back in. As long as they keep her close, she'll do the right thing. She knows Nicole/Corey/Paulie will just suck up to her once she gets the Care Package, or someone will tell her.

This is hysterical when you stop and think about it!  You have faith in Michele because you trust her handlers!  Love ya. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Actually....seeing as Nicole's Super Safety didn't include not being a Have Not this week....DO we know for sure that this care package will guarantee the person safety from being nominated? Because I could see them deciding that the person can be nominated out of technicalities. 

We don't know shit!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

But if BB can rig it that Paulie comes back, they can also rig it that Paulie or Corey gets the next CP.  I wouldn't put anything past them.

Honestly, I may not know the casual viewer all that much and I don't like saying certainties....but I am certain that if they rig Paulie to win the Care Package, they're going to watch their ratings drop and the BB fandom explode. Rigging it for Paulie or Corey to get ACP is the worst thing they can do, so they won't. 100%. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

I don't know, Nicorey seem to have been distancing themselves from Paulie lately and talking about what a bad sport he is, etc. If Corey was safe and Paulie was on the block I think Nicole might throw Veto.

The only reason they're distancing themselves is because they believe Paulie is going home and the alternative is Corey going home.  If Paulie comes back, I strongly suspect they will side with him, and Nicole will not throw the veto.  She at least suspects the rest of the house is against them.

• Love 2

Everyone's pretty convinced Paulie has the RT now. Yuck. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I assume they can be nominated but would be able to choose who sits next to them. 

Big Brother definitely won't let the HOH get the Care Package, but that kind of sucks. If the HG who wins HOH gets the most votes, they could have the privilege of choosing both the nominees. But that would be a dud of a twist.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Splitting votes is a problem, happens every time on all shows.  Pick who you want who is the most likely the casual viewers choice. It is not Michele, as much as you may like her (I don't get why) Paul or Victor is the way to go.  I am voting for Victor because he was the one who put Paulie on the block and I think that goes a long way. 

I just have faith in Michelle, and I want her self esteem to rise a little bit in the house. She's so self conscious and I'd like her to say "Hey, I won this Care Package. Clearly they want me to take out Nicorey or else Corey would have gotten this" and make this EPIC speech to them as she nominates one of them. Also, the last girl eligible gets it? That would be perfect for me. But that doesn't mean that I'm opposed to Victor getting it; I think him getting it would be just as great. 

Luckily, the split votes won't go to Corey; that I am sure about. So if it's split between Paul/Victor and Michelle gets it, I won't be mad. After her edit on tonight's show, I do think people will be voting for her. They gave her a good edit with the fight and her expressive body language. There may be people falling for Paulie's edit, but there aren't enough people to give it to Paulie. Production would have to rig it for Paulie to get it; I am so confident on that fact. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just have faith in Michelle, and I want her self esteem to rise a little bit in the house. She's so self conscious and I'd like her to say "Hey, I won this Care Package. Clearly they want me to take out Nicorey or else Corey would have gotten this" and make this EPIC speech to them as she nominates one of them. Also, the last girl eligible gets it? That would be perfect for me. But that doesn't mean that I'm opposed to Victor getting it; I think him getting it would be just as great. 

Luckily, the split votes won't go to Corey; that I am sure about. So if it's split between Paul/Victor and Michelle gets it, I won't be mad. After her edit on tonight's show, I do think people will be voting for her. They gave her a good edit with the fight and her expressive body language. There may be people falling for Paulie's edit, but there aren't enough people to give it to Paulie. Production would have to rig it for Paulie to get it; I am so confident on that fact. 

I haven't seen the show yet, I forgot to go to a live stream link.  I have a vague and lingering fear that Corey might have more support than we think.  They like Nicole and may be dazzled by her showmance with the "handsome guy."  I want to have more faith. 

• Love 1

Paulie may well have the RT (oh the horror!) or he may not. The DR could have strongly intimated that he does so he would stop acting like a whiny ass little baby. As for the edit tonight, I don't have a clue unless it's to throw us off. 

• Love 2

Ok, on another note, Vic wants to taunt Corey/Nicole during the HOH comp. Ok, Vic and Paul, you guys need to STOP with these plans. They're NOT fun. I don't care how much Corey/Nicole/Paulie deserve it. It's stupid and emotionally manipulative. If it doesn't work and Corey/Nicole win, you've just pissed off two people even more. It was ok when Paul/Michelle/James and a little of Nat and Vic joined in to try to shake Paulie up, but it's a stupid thing to do nonetheless, and totally obvious. Don't act like you're so high and mighty because karma will come to bite you guys in the asses. I get that you guys had to fight to get into the majority, but you guys were in relatively good spots. Well, Paul was in a good spot since Victor left and Vic's lucky that Paul was so close to Paulie so that he wouldn't be evicted right away. So stop. You guys had it easy compared to someone like Natalie, who was a target early on. 

Listen, as much as I get that Victor and Paul were underdogs, they have had it pretty good with this all boys alliance. It would have worked too because Paulie was targeting all the girls. The girls are the underdogs in this case. Victor's a little more understanding, but Paul doesn't have much leg to stand on with this. He really stopped being an underdog in week 3. Yes, he was screwed over by Paulie taking over his HOH and stuff, but these fights and taunts are just making me cringe now. 

Also, News Alert: Nicole's crying and whining about Michelle. 

Also, on another note: Nat/James are in perfect positions next week. They're not targets in any sense. I applaud Natalie for being comfortably safe for these couple of weeks. 

• Love 7

I don't think I'm going to bother.   After tonight, it's clear AG still has a boner for Paulie.  I'm going to start calling Production 'Bridgette' because after Paulie basically told them to shove their rules and he was't going to do anything he didn't want to, they just said "Thanks!  You're awesome, Paulie.  Thank you for putting us in our place!"

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, on another note, Vic wants to taunt Corey/Nicole during the HOH comp. Ok, Vic and Paul, you guys need to STOP with these plans. They're NOT fun. I don't care how much Corey/Nicole/Paulie deserve it. It's stupid and emotionally manipulative. 

Listen, as much as I get that Victor and Paul were underdogs, they have had it pretty good with this all boys alliance. It would have worked too because Paulie was targeting all the girls. 

It's a young guy thing. They never see it this way. It never changes :)  (from an old guy)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I don't think I'm going to bother.   After tonight, it's clear AG still has a boner for Paulie.  I'm going to start calling Production 'Bridgette' because after Paulie basically told them to shove their rules and he was't going to do anything he didn't want to, they just said "Thanks!  You're awesome, Paulie.  Thank you for putting us in our place!"

I only tuned back in this week because of the flip.  If Paulie comes back, and there isn't at least one co-hoh that isn't Paulie/Nicole/Corey then I'm with you.

But maybe we're paranoid.  Maybe Paulie doesn't have the RT, but the person who does have the RT gets to pick a returning juror and we get Bridgette back.  That'd be nice.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, on another note, Vic wants to taunt Corey/Nicole during the HOH comp. Ok, Vic and Paul, you guys need to STOP with these plans. They're NOT fun. I don't care how much Corey/Nicole/Paulie deserve it. It's stupid and emotionally manipulative.

YES!  A million times YES!  It is not necessary and shows their lack of game savvy.  

• Love 3

Oh please.  Taunting and making deals you plan to break are part of the strategy plays on Big Brother.  I have NO problem with anyone using them

Twitter is going wild at the bullshit edit Paulie got this episode, and editing out almost every single bad sport thing he did. 

Paul said he knew he was getting a lot of attention (on the show) because of what "they" are telling him, and FISH.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I can agree with this. They did give Paulie a pretty accurate edit on Sunday's episode, so they might be trying to save face here. However, for my own sanity, I'm just going to assume that Paulie's temper tantrum-induced meltdown had to be cut for time because they spent so long on the fighting and the veto and they realized they only had ten minutes left in the episode running time to include all the prizes and the veto ceremony AND Paulie's meltdown. Thinking this keeps me from flipping out and being paranoid over Paulie having the RT. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I wasn't paying as much attention to the feeds a few weeks ago. What did Paul do to her specifically? 

1 minute ago, Porterest said:

I keep seeing this mentioned, but I wasn't paying as much attention to the feeds a few weeks ago. What did Paul do to her specifically? 

It's been a couple of weeks so my memory may not work in my favour here, but he decided to talk to her about the whole her and Frank thing (I'm not sure if people encouraged him to do it or if it was his choice) but he basically berated her for almost an hour, telling her how shitty of a person she is and all of this cruel and unnecessary stuff, to the point where Bridgette had her body language closed off from the uncomfortableness and then cried in the London room while Paul, Paulie, and others in their group laughed about it. It took it way past game and it turned me off of Paul...I thought it was for good. It's just that he hasn't apologized or even acknowledged that he did anything wrong that puts that barrier in between me liking him fully. 

I honestly couldn't watch the whole thing. It's up on Youtube (I can look for it and post it in a bit) but it just turned highly uncomfortable for me to watch. 

• Love 5

After tonight, it's clear AG still has a boner for Paulie.

What a freaking whitewash!  My loyalty to this show is hanging by a thread, a very frayed thread.  If Paulie comes up with the RT tomorrow night, I am done.  I've been thisclose to quitting, but the happy chance, oh-so serendipitous lucky break of him having the RT will be the coup de gras for me.

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What a freaking whitewash!  My loyalty to this show is hanging by a thread, a very frayed thread.  If Paulie comes up with the RT tomorrow night, I am done.  I've been thisclose to quitting, but the happy chance, oh-so serendipitous lucky break of him having the RT will be the coup de gras for me.

It really was a total 180 in the Paulie edit. The Sunday show is all about him being a jerk & tonight it's him crying & getting a hug from Natalie while baking pies. They're either coveting their basis for Thursday show or their were two different editors & show runners in charge of each show. It was like night & day.

• Love 7

Paulie and Nat had a long conversation.  Paulie's blaming his loss on Z, and trashing her every way possible to Nat.  He also said Z put her hands down his crotch and tried to force him to have sex with her.

• Love 2

I'm thinking (hoping?) that production told Paulie, "If you quit being an incorrigible prick and start behaving like a human adult for the rest of the week, we'll give you a halfway decent edit and send you on your way." Public perception is obviously very important to him.

And I doubt they want him to have the RT, either; he may be the primary villain right now, but he doesn't make for good television. His attitude is far more gloomy and stagnant than previous "gotta-love-to-hate-'em" antagonists like Dr. Will, Rachel, or Frankie.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's been a couple of weeks so my memory may not work in my favour here, but he decided to talk to her about the whole her and Frank thing (I'm not sure if people encouraged him to do it or if it was his choice) but he basically berated her for almost an hour, telling her how shitty of a person she is and all of this cruel and unnecessary stuff, to the point where Bridgette had her body language closed off from the uncomfortableness and then cried in the London room while Paul, Paulie, and others in their group laughed about it. It took it way past game and it turned me off of Paul...I thought it was for good. It's just that he hasn't apologized or even acknowledged that he did anything wrong that puts that barrier in between me liking him fully. 

I honestly couldn't watch the whole thing. It's up on Youtube (I can look for it and post it in a bit) but it just turned highly uncomfortable for me to watch. 

Same it made me so uncomfortable and was totally not needed game wise. Frank WASN'T staying and Paul basically shit all over Bridgette to turn her against Frank for no reason because he was leaving. It was Paulie, Day & Paul that planned it. Paulie had Frank in the Safari room as Paul was berating her outside and then Day came swooping in after she came back inside to tell her everything was going to be alright. Just all completely unnecessary. 

Paulie thinking he has the RT & the DR telling him he has to campaign is common. They don't want anyone to just turn over and die they need SOMETHING to show them fighting for their lives. They told Frank to do it and they have told other people other seasons to just try even though it was at about 99.9% of a chance of them going home. I remember Zach came out of the DR guns a blazing the night before he left trying to convince Frankie that it was good for his game to keep him. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Ya know........if by chance Paulie actually does have the RT, and came by it thru honest selection in the secret room, there's no way anyone's going to believe it.  I can see Julie Chen opening the envelope, and surprise surprise, lo and behold (as in all good fairy tales), there's the RT.  And we'll never know whether it's honest or rigged to the rafters.  In fact, most of us will choose to believe that it's rigged.

ETA - LOL, Lady Karma is sometimes a bitch.  Another way of putting it is the old adage about reaping what you've sown.  All these years BB has seemed to rig the show, and now even if the RT is honest, nobody's gonna buy it.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

And I doubt they want him to have the RT, either; he may be the primary villain right now, but he doesn't make for good television. His attitude is far more gloomy and stagnant than previous "gotta-love-to-hate-'em" antagonists like Dr. Will, Rachel, or Frankie.

I never saw Dr. Will's seasons, but Rachel's first season was my first season and I actually ended up liking her by season 13. Season 12 I was not rooting for her, but I was entertaining when she came back after her eviction, when Brendon stupidly opened Pandora's Box and didn't get to see her for 24 hours. She was entertaining. I'll argue that Amanda from 15, although awful, had some entertaining moments (it helped that Elissa grew animosity toward her to the point where she had one of the most genuine DRs I've personally seen). Frankie was an annoying little shit and I couldn't wait until he got off my screen, but I saw his purpose on the show (and....ok yeah, I was a fan of Zach/Frankie so that helped). Paulie has no reason for me to want him on my screen. He's not entertaining, he has no true purpose (I guess MAYBE for a villain edit?), and him coming back and having power is not going to make for any house flipping moments. Everyone hates him in that house. Nobody trusts him. People won't listen to him. So he has power for one week and he has his already distancing minions by his side. 

He doesn't make for good television at all. I know that there's a possibility of the season getting boring if he leaves, BUT I'm sure they can come up with more drama even without Paulie. We've got Your Boy and James in the house. Nicole/Corey are against the house. Michelle's a wild card that can be used. Use what you have. Just...let him go and let your RT twist go. I don't care if it fails. It shouldn't be used on Paulie.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Excuse me, I think you mean the cootie grass.

• Love 7

Sometimes I wonder if Paulie can read people at all.   Why would he even consider picking Michelle for veto?  And when she told him she wouldn't use it on him, he laughed it off.  But he started blushing.  I've noticed he does that when he's embarrassed or failing - he tries to act nonchalant but he's really affected.  It's very obvious.  Just like he laughed at Zingbot but you can tell it really stung.  He's incapable of self-deprecation, whereas Michelle has it in spades.  It's a quality I love in people.

• Love 8