Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, urusai said:

I beg to differ....

Hahaha, yes!! Such a classic.

I stand corrected.

ETA: It should also be noted that we are looking at Zakiyah's possible future father-in-law in that clip. Ice Cube's son O'Shea Jackson Jr. (who starred in Straight Outta Compton) has made it clear on his Twitter he is quite the Z fan.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1

Is Pauley still baking apple pies? And in his current mental state should he be doing so? Because I can see him putting something nasty (or lethal) in a pie and calling it out as one of James' pranks.

Just watched Jeff's Aftershow. Fast forwarded past Zakiyah (NO THANK YOU) and was very impressed with Bridgette. Girl knows how to control her potty mouth when necessary!

Feeds are back (or were? Don't have them on but Twitter's updating). Sounds like next week's Have Nots were chosen through some numbers, but they don't know who yet. I hope it's Corey and Michelle, just to bug Nicole. It doesn't sound like anything game changing happened. 

• Love 1

Prizes and an "advantage"  they keep fishing it when the HGs talk about it. 

James won 25 cents and has to be a have not I think.

Something about having to vote for someone.

Something about "an advantage"

Corey may have won $2500

They asked if BB would announce to everyone who won the raffle/big prize.

bits and pieces

Edited by Umbelina

Sorry to say this, but this REEKS of riggage to save Paulie, but why would Grodner do that when the guy is certifiable?

widdle Nicole will lose respect for Paulie if he starts to campaign hard.  This girl is nuts.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Sorry to say this, but this REEKS of riggage to save Paulie, but why would Grodner do that when the guy is certifiable? 

Just turned them on.  Say more about this, please.  

• Love 1

NO ONE knows who has the advantage.  Or even what the advantage is.  Raffle tickets type thing.

Paulie practically begging Nat and James now, says he may start to campaign.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

NO ONE knows who has the advantage.  Or even what the advantage is.  Raffle tickets type thing.

Paulie practically begging Nat and James now, says he may start to campaign.

I was just about to say that we'll see on Friday, but we might figure it out on Thursday, for Paulie's eviction. Julie might give more of a hint in Paulie's eviction interview. But we'll know for sure on Friday's episode if Paulie walks through the doors. 

Either way, if they bring him back if he doesn't have the RT, they're giving into him, letting him control Production/BB, and making themselves look like pushovers. He's been disrespectful of Big Brother by threatening to leave (not just leaving, but threatening). They shouldn't want to give any advantages or give him another week. They know he's wholly unlikable, and not in the entertaining way anymore. He has issues that he can't deal with inside of that house. 

Just let him go, show. Let him be evicted and we'll see on the first jury house segment if he stayed or not. 

• Love 4

It's not exactly clear because they keep cutting to fish.  

It seems awfully suspicious that they didn't tell us about or even announce this competition until Paulie was in danger.  It's always suspicious when production does something spontaneous.  

After Paulie has refused his punishment, ignored production, claims he'll leave jury house, and threatened physical violence against other houseguests, if they have done something to save him I'm off this show forever. 

If the advantage won't be good until next week, why do the comp when Paulie is there? Or does production know he has the round ticket so he'll be in the house next week?  Maybe the HG's will think about that and switch the target to Corey, or maybe that's exactly what production wants them to do so Paulie will stay.  Arghh.

Maybe whoever has the advantage gets to pick a returning houseguest, and if so I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie has it and is allowed to pick himself after he's evicted.  

Ugh, this sucks.  Announce this kind of thing ahead of time, BB, otherwise rigging seems like a distinct possibility.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 5

Okay, so it seems like there was a competition that involved throwing something like a baseball.  Corey was supposedly a big time college baseball player, so you'd think production would have expected him to win in a runaway.

Maybe production wanted Corey to win and get an "advantage" so James/Paul/Natalie would consider voting out Corey instead of Paulie?

I don't know.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

Michelle's going to be a Have Not again, along with Victor.

Also, guess who showed up 'unexpectedly'? Mr. Pectacular himself.

Well, we had a couple of seasons without him showing up, at least. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3

On BBAD Paul is filling Nat and James in that Z and Paulie boned 5 times, bareback, and Paulie bragged about it.

Nat and Paul think it's gross to do that on TV.

They talk BB babies.

Paul about Paulie fucking Z without a condom: "Fool comes out and has a child." 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, I watched the exact same podcast because I was curious about Derrick's reaction. I missed the last ten-fifteen minutes, but Derrick is actually against Michelle and rooting against her. He actually is leaning toward Natalie! He called her 'move' with Paulie an excellent game move and thinks she should get far. I think he, at one point, called her the mastermind and got the ball rolling, which she did. I'm positive that Derrick is rooting for Natalie to win, but he does think that Paul will win unless they get him out soon. He wants a woman to win and thinks that if Corey's taken out next week, the girls might be able to band together and let the guys fight it out with each other.

Derrick doesn't like Michelle, doesn't think she's a good superfan and doesn't think she'll get any votes in finals (me, Rob, and the other guy Taran disagree). 

Everything you said is true.  He did say Michelle could walk away with it all for she is playing under the radar and Natalie is making moves which could target her.  When the jury votes, excluding Paulie and Nicole, they might just vote for her and not Natalie.

I really like Derreck and loved his game. I found him to be one of the best guests on the show. 

On BBAD Paul is filling Nat and James in that Z and Paulie boned 5 times, bareback, and Paulie bragged about it.

Nat and Paul think it's gross to do that on TV.

They talk BB babies.

That is seriously insane. Unprotected sex FIVE times! She mentioned missing a birth control pill more than once and that's all it takes. She's young and presumably fertile as hell. Idiots.

• Love 6

Another Red Alert happening right now.

I feel like it's a good source of entertainment that must be pointed out. Paul has less energy this time around, but everyone is sleepy after the party. Paul also has to skip searching Paulie since he's in the DR. 

In the 2017 Lifetime movie Paulie, May I Sleep With Danger? Zakiyah (Tika Sumpter) confesses to Aunt Carmela Calafiore (Patti LuPone) that Paulie and her had unprotected sex five times in the Big Brother house and fifty-five times in the Jury House. Aunt Carmela cries out "Who gives a crap? I'm dying!" Fade out.

• Love 17

I feel so bad for Natalie right now. Her neck is really hurting her. James is massaging it right now so the camera is doing close ups, but you can see the pain on her face. She is pretty much near tears because of it. 

So if it's an endurance comp this Thursday, I don't know if she's going to be winning it. I don't think her neck will be better by then. I really do hope it is. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie has to make a pie! Paul and Corey both called for it and Paulie is not happy! 

This is only the 4th pie he's had to make. Ridiculous. I really hope they make the HN food this week pie, because I hate to see it go to waste. When he made the 2nd pie yesterday he threw away the first one even though like half was left.

• Love 3

Paulie was in DR before this.

DR: Look motherfucker, we are going to play the pie music, and BBAD is on, so don't be a pussy bitch and make us look like we're pandering to you, you GET ME BOY? BAKE THE DAMN PIE!

more likely:

DR: Paulie, we are on live TV right now, we are going to play the Pie music, and we really, really, really, need you to bake the pie, OK? Round trip? An extra thousand every time you bake the pie? What do you need?

He doesn't wash the apples, he doesn't peel the apples, he doesn't wash his hands, no wonder not one is eating any of the pie.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

This is only the 4th pie he's had to make. Ridiculous. I really hope they make the HN food this week pie, because I hate to see it go to waste. When he made the 2nd pie yesterday he threw away the first one even though like half was left.

It should be more, really, but I also don't mind them not wasting food (you know nobody'll eat these pies). They really should have thought of a stricter punishment, though. Making pies is not a hard job. This was a stupid punishment to begin with. Perfect for Paulie, but overall something that doesn't work.

I think they had to have him make the pie as BBAD is on and everyone else is in bed. James/Natalie are talking, but I think they wanted more entertainment. Thus, Paulie making pies. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It should be more, really, but I also don't mind them not wasting food (you know nobody'll eat these pies). They really should have thought of a stricter punishment, though. Making pies is not a hard job. This was a stupid punishment to begin with. Perfect for Paulie, but overall something that doesn't work.

I think they had to have him make the pie as BBAD is on and everyone else is in bed. James/Natalie are talking, but I think they wanted more entertainment. Thus, Paulie making pies. 

True. Given that this is a summer long punishment I wonder how many pies per day they had in mind when coming up with it. They should at least force him to wash and peel the damn apple he has to put in the pie! Paul had a piece of his first one a la mode and seemed to like it. Nicole was looking at him eating it and salivating. I've seen them eat A LOT worse. One of the many reasons I could not be in that house is that they care nothing about food safety. I'm surprised they don't get sick more often.

ETA: Ok, now he just threw out the 3rd pie and it looked like no one even ate a slice of that one. Although, I don't blame them it did not look appetizing. They really should have thought this punishment through.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

After Paulie has refused his punishment, ignored production, claims he'll leave jury house, and threatened physical violence against other houseguests, if they have done something to save him I'm off this show forever.

Awww. Don't let Paulie and possible shenanigans ruin it for you. Enjoy what you can, glory in his sobbing, and enjoy watching the fish. Mmm, fish. I also suggest practicing saying, "Wow. He sucks. Fuck 'im." and then toodling on with what you were doing. It helps remind me how little tv characters (and politicians) mean in my actual life. Usually they get hit by the karma bus at some point anyways, whether or not you're aware of it.

And Paulie's such an idiot that if he does win a big hunk o' cash, he may use it to ruin his life, a la many previous lottery winners. Not that I actually wish that on him. (Dent his ego? Sure. Ruin his life is a bit too bitchy even for me.)

I do find that nowadays that I watch reality shows less for specific characters (heroes or villains) and more to try to analyze trends and strategies for my own amusement. 

Er, scuse the rambling. I should go to bed. :O

• Love 3

In just catching up and don't see this mentioned but maybe I missed it...so the event that taped tonight will air Friday?  Will they edit out the evicted houseguest or is it not an issue because they know Paulie has the round trip ticket?? Wah!!

• Love 1

I'm watching some of the Olympics tonight and two standouts are Sydney McLaughlin and Laurie Hernandez.  Sydney just turned 17 and is competing in the hurdles in Rio.  Laurie is part of the Final Five gold medal winning gymnastics team.  Both of them are JERSEY girls!!!

• Love 20

I'm gonna assume Paulie has the RT after that carnival event. Apparently they all chose numbers that could mean an advantage in the next HOH. I don't see why they'd be giving out advantages unless Paulie is going to be there - what if he has the advantage? Plus, the HGs aren't allowed to talk about the event.

But vote flips happen so they can't be 100% sure Corey won't go home, which makes my conspiracy theory bunk.

Edited by mooses
5 hours ago, Marie80 said:

I wouldn't eat any pie made by Paulie.   I've seen "The Help."

• Love 16

Paul: "The little Jewish kids from North Jersey are assholes"

UGH, No Paulie, YOU'RE the asshole 

ETA:   Paul asks Paulie if he "completed" when having sex with Z.  Paulie says yea.....

"It looked like (to the cameras), like we were cuddling... Spooning if you will. 

Paul: Takes skill. 

Paulie: Skill. After an X amount of days, It was very simple to be done. Last and final moments were pretty solid... I was like (to Zakiyah during sex): "Shut-up, shut the ***** up, stop making noises, cameras, turn around, turn a-round, she tried to kiss me and I was like no, no, no, can't kiss me" ... Ok, just put the covers over... "

-----

What a sweet romantic sexual experience :eye roll:  .....he is the worst

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 17
48 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I wouldn't eat any pie made by Paulie.   I've seen "The Help."

Yeah, but on the Help, the characters didn't have multiple cameras on them while they worked.  If Paulie were to try anything nasty, it would be caught and dealt with immediately, ala Shannon with Hardy's toothbrush.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I knew it!  I knew Paulie would get some super secret Reset Coup D'etat (coutie tah) Pandora's Box type thing. Please someone tell me he doesn't. I won't breathe until Thursday night. 

If he has anything of that sort, the ratings are gonna crater for the rest of the season. That would be such a transparent rigging for a deeply unpopular houseguest. I would tune out and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, me5671 said:

If he has anything of that sort, the ratings are gonna crater for the rest of the season. That would be such a transparent rigging for a deeply unpopular houseguest. I would tune out and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone. 

I totally agree. That said, there wouldn't be much of an antagonist for this show if he wasn't there. Who else would we hate? LOL!!!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Yeah, I'd for sure tune out on all future episodes until he's evicted again. I already started to do it the week Day left, not because Day was a favourite of mine, but because I was annoyed at Paulie. I'd absolutely tune out for the rest of the season besides checking in here until I couldn't do that anymore. Not that my viewing would count as I'm from Canada. 

Paulie and Nicorey hate Vic, Paul, and Michelle...oh and Natalie, but they trust her and James more than the other three to win HOH. They also think that they're the three most likable houseguests and that Nicole got her care package for a reason. Corey said he'd shit his pants if Vic got the next care package. And that Natalie's useless and can't win anything. Nicole also wants to do 'stupid girl time' and do stuff like painting her nails....which she has stated that she'll hate, for the record. Yeah, now I'm back to not liking Nicole as much. I just think she's not genuine with this stuff. She is definitely reminding me of Christine. I know how she was before she dumped Christine as a friend, but now she IS Christine. It's pathetic. And with the same damn family as well (except she cuddles with Corey). 

Victor for ACP, I guess! Also, Natalie for HOH! Two pants shitting in one go!

Michelle/Nicole had life talks earlier and I guess they discovered that they live an hour away from each other? Too bad Nicole hates Michelle, am I right? Nicole said that she would have stuck up for Natalie being called FTs if she wasn't afraid of being targeted and evicted. Mmmhmm, right. Nicole felt like Bridgette scared her. Didn't she use the scare excuse on her last season as well? It just sounds so familiar coming out of her mouth.

Paulie was also coaching Corey/Nicole earlier on how "he" found a way to study the faces on the wall by covering them up with tin foil. Yeah... "his" idea. Except I watched what happened live and he was yelling at James for getting personal when he saw him, Paul, and Michelle doing it, and James had to explain to this idiot that it was for face morph. Paulie responded by saying "Derrick and Cody never taught me that". Yeah, because Derrick talked to you for an hour on the phone and you didn't take any of his advice to lay low, not win comps, and to not be a douchebag. Paulie also gave those two tips that James gave him as well about the Days comp.

BY is getting shut down Tuesday, so I'm guessing it's the teacups HOH, which I don't want. If it happens, I need Corey to be falling all over the place and spilling all of it. He can't win. I don't think Natalie could win either because of her neck. So I guess it's another boys' HOH, unless Michelle can bring it out.

Paulie was also shocked when James called him aggressive. It sounds like he was basically claiming that people who tell him that make him want to get aggressive. And now I'm back to not having any sympathy for him ever. He's an asshole delusional idiot and Derrick/Cody are going to give him some BB lessons when he gets out. Ok, maybe just Derrick, because Cody's useless.

Paulie also doesn't realize that the entire house is working against them. He...what? He doesn't get that? Ok, I'm not that surprised. 

Finally, the Chumps think that Paul is their next target. Paul, Victor, and Michelle, actually, before James/Nat. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

It seems awfully suspicious that they didn't tell us about or even announce this competition until Paulie was in danger.  It's always suspicious when production does something spontaneous.  

This had to have been planned before this season began.  Ziggy signed on for a certain date, the set was designed and pre fabbed for swift assembly and advantages written before they knew who would remain in the house.  Many thought  the secret room (Paris) was built on the spur of the moment for this same reason.  We saw that it wasn't. 

But how did they plan to deal with the HG who was eliminated the day before and part of this episode?

1 hour ago, brdwygurl said:

"It looked like (to the cameras), like we were cuddling... Spooning if you will. 

No it didn't.   

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, another Red Alert happened. It started around 5:07 BBT. James hid and Paul couldn't find him.

Ass

• Love 1

Paul got Red Alerted...AGAIN. After James asked BB to do it again! 

BTW, James hid in the Tokyo bed, where Nat/Paulie hid, about two minutes before Red Alert. Paul just found him.

Edited by Lady Calypso

The funniest part of this Red Alert is that James dressed the bed as if he was still in it, his head being substituted for a melon with a hat. Paul's reaction was with hysterical laughter, along with Nat. 

Also, Paulie got completely naked (something covering his dick) so Paul would feel uncomfortable.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Nat's neck is seriously messed up.

How did she hurt her neck?

8 hours ago, Marie80 said:

This concerns me...who's eating these pies?  I suppose there's not much Paulie could get away with, but even so, I would not touch those pies, as his snotty tears are one of the likely ingredients.

2 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Paulie: Skill. After an X amount of days, It was very simple to be done. Last and final moments were pretty solid... I was like (to Zakiyah during sex): "Shut-up, shut the ***** up, stop making noises, cameras, turn around, turn a-round, she tried to kiss me and I was like no, no, no, can't kiss me" ... Ok, just put the covers over... "

This might be the most vile, disgusting thing Paulie has ever said and that's saying something.  He is pond scum.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7

Their (ducks) plan to make Corey stressed for HOH comp by telling them the house was undecided on who would go gave Paulie the confidence that not all were not against him.  Since Paul delivered the news he probably thinks he is an ally. 

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

How did she hurt her neck?

She pulled it in the shower just before the party yesterday. She's been putting Icy Hot on it and James has been massaging it, but she's still in pain. She's also been taking Advil.

Everyone's still up, although Paul and Natalie are trying to sleep, and it's 6am.

• Love 1

How did Corey react when they told him?  Any angst?

Who else would we hate? LOL!!!

Oh, I dunno.  I think we'll find someone.  Unless production does some obvious fixing to save Polly, and then it'll be "you'll find someone" because I'll be done with the show.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5