Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Paulie is just making a complete fool of himself with everyone.  No one cares dude, go home.

Paul is making a complete foot out of Nicole right now by simply clarifying her game with her.

Basics "so you came to lose the same way you did in your first season?"  uh...ok

• Love 19
Just now, Umbelina said:

Paulie is just making a complete fool of himself with everyone.  No one cares dude, go home.

Paul is making a complete foot out of Nicole right now by simply clarifying her game with her.

Basics "so you came to lose the same way you did in your first season?"  uh...ok

I loved this talk!

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul: So you know about the guys alliance... and how the guys were supposed to make final 5 and take out all the girls.... so my question to you.... why do you not give a shit?
Nicole: Huh? Oh... it was like obvious
Paul: So you just didn't care? I don't get it.... you just... were gonna ... I'm so confused.
Nicole: Oh no it was so obvious *laughs* and like Corey is so cute.
Paul: So you just roll over and die? That's so shitty... after the heat you took in your last season for the same kind of thing happening?
Nicole: Well like if the guys took me out ... I can't beat them in comps and like I'm a superfan so I'm just happy to be here and like it was obvious to me.... you know? *laughing*
Paul: I'm so confused... I'm scratching my head as to why you don't care.

Geez, I thought you were doing a parody conversation at first so had to double check with Joker's. She's even more pathetic than I thought!

Nicole tells Corey, that for her game, she needs the five guys to kiss and make up or she's going home.

And I thought Paulie was the most delusional one in the house. Um, if the five guys kiss and make up you're still going home, dummy.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 17

Meanwhile, Paul is digging himself into a hole with Paulie. Paulie believes that Paul would pull him or Corey down if he won veto. If Paul does that, he's exposed as a snake. People will catch onto Paul saving himself and only himself. It's good for him, but bad for everyone else. 

Paul's not going to do that, he'll likely throw the veto if he's in it.  

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 3

Right in front of Natalie, Paulie tells James that he's down for going back to the plan with the five guys. How are Natalie and James keeping a straight face?

Nic sucked up to Nat. 

Nat can't stand to listen to Paul anymore, she bailed.

Worst of all?

People voted that Bimbo the care package.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Geez, I thought you were doing a parody conversation at first so had to double check with Joker's. She's even more pathetic than I thought!

I thought it was a parody myself.  What is wrong with Nicole?

• Love 4

I'm a little concerned for Paulie's mental health. Nat's right; he's absolutely losing it. I'm exhausted from hearing him trying to campaign for himself.

I guess it's time for bed because I'll probably just miss Paulie's conversations with people, Nicole/Corey whining, and everyone else bashing Paulie/Nicole/Corey. 

• Love 1

Michelle: He was the #1 offender, I don't even know what the hell a Jersey girl is.

Natalie: A Jersey girl is a cool ass bitch.

I love her so much.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul: So you know about the guys alliance... and how the guys were supposed to make final 5 and take out all the girls.... so my question to you.... why do you not give a shit?
Paul: So you just didn't care? I don't get it.... you just... were gonna ... I'm so confused.
Paul: So you just roll over and die? That's so shitty... after the heat you took in your last season for the same kind of thing happening?
Nicole: Well like if the guys took me out ... I can't beat them in comps and like I'm a superfan so I'm just happy to be here and like it was obvious to me.... you know? *laughing*

I sincerely hope the powers that be do NOT invite Nicole to be on Big Brother ever again.  She took a place that could have gone to someone who actually wanted to play for the money rather than playing to win a boyfriend.  There are shows for that i.e., Couples, Are You the One, Bachelorette etc., not Big Brother.  Can't wait until she is finally voted out OR anyone who takes her to final 2 would surely win by a landslide.  I don't even think her boy Corey would vote for her to win.

• Love 13

Could you imagine........ Paulie is evicted, walks out to a chorus of booooos (he'd be crushed), and has the RT? More boooos?  OMG, let's get the prayer circles going so that pesky RT ticket isn't in his hands!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

First time I've tuned into BBAD in weeks!  Michelle and Nat comparing notes. Wow!  What a night!  Don't know how much longer I can stay up (Eastern time zone) but I hate to miss anything!

Me too Skycatcher.  Who is this non cocky man with a red bandana rambling on and on, in monotone, apologizing, saying he manipulated the fuck out of the women, understanding why he is on the block, not mad anymore. If I was James and Natalie I would have fallen off to sleep listening to him trying to save himself.  My how the "mighty" has fallen.....for now.  It's a long way to Thursday.  Hopefully no one falls for his bs.  He was such an arrogant ass that I simply cannot feel sorry for him at all.  OMG I just looked up at my tv and he is still talking James' ears off.  James has to get up out of his bed to end the convo. Lol

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Could you imagine........ Paulie is evicted, walks out to a chorus of booooos (he'd be crushed), and has the RT? More boooos?  OMG, let's get the prayer circles going so that pesky RT ticket isn't in his hands!

I wish but ever since the Christine debacle I think when a controversial HG is in danger of being evicted they fill the audience with CBS employees, etc. to ensure it doesn't happen again. I could be wrong.

• Love 4

Yeah, Marie80, you're probably right, but I can dream.

Now BBAD is Victor, James, and the two girls.  I love hearing them compare notes.

Sheesh!  I've got the sound turned up so I can hear what's being said, and then I get blasted out when the commercial comes on. I'm getting pretty quick with the mute button.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nat, sweet girl and she was instrumental in the flip but then what did she do today? She hung out in bed with James for a bit, napped and then trashed Nicole with Michele in the kitchen. F2, never.  Paul and Victor were out socializing with the house, having a good time and in the process creating good will for the final vote.  Not their agenda, they were just being themselves. 

To be fair, Paul and Victor haven't been getting sexually harassed for weeks. That takes a physical and mental toll on a person, and they're more likely to isolate themselves rather than socialize, especially with the person(s) harassing them. Nat may have figured it was wiser to mostly keep away from Paulie to avoid saying the wrong thing. It's one thing to give Paul and Victor credit for their current great moves, but I think it should be noted that being female with this cast (both males and females) is a disadvantage and requires playing the game differently (which no, does not mean like Nicole).

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

BB is the only way she can get a date.

Here is the data on her home town.

21 minutes ago, simplyme said:

To be fair, Paul and Victor haven't been getting sexually harassed for weeks. That takes a physical and mental toll on a person, and they're more likely to isolate themselves rather than socialize, especially with the person(s) harassing them. Nat may have figured it was wiser to mostly keep away from Paulie to avoid saying the wrong thing. It's one thing to give Paul and Victor credit for their current great moves, but I think it should be noted that being female with this cast (both males and females) is a disadvantage and requires playing the game differently (which no, does not mean like Nicole).

I whole concur.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Because unlike Corey, who's mother bought him a condo in high school because the bus ride home from school was too long?  Or Bridgette, who takes spur of the moment trips to Paris and has since high school?  Or obviously very rich kid Paul, who still lives at his palatial family home? etc etc etc

SHE NEEDS THE MONEY.  She's tired of couch surfing, and she wants to help her family in Venezuela.  Her biggest dream?  To get her own apartment and a good job.  The Stipend from this show gives her a leg up on doing that.  $14K or whatever it is now is a LOT of money for her.

You know, Nat is a really nice young lady and all that, but I don't know where you're getting this kind of crap.  First of all, she's a graduate of Seton Hall University in New Jersey, a pretty darned expensive school.  She's been taking dancing lessons of all kinds since she was a small child, and most of her family live in the Franklin Park/New Brunswick area.  And that's not just her mother's family, but her father's as well.  She has also had not one, but two augmentations.  She's been interested in breaking into the entertainment business for years now, which is why, instead of getting a real job, she became a cheerleader for the Jets, and why she does the very low paid volunteer type thing of a job at MSG.  She meets lots of celebrities and athletes there.  Now, according to her own words, she wants to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.  Last I heard, that isn't a job.  You have to have a job in order to indulge in being a cheerleader. 

Don't know a thing about Corey, but Bridgette has been doing volunteer work for hospitals every summer since she was in junior high.  Not dashing off to Paris.  She also worked at Denny's while she was in college.  That really doesn't sound like someone who could pick up and jaunt thru the world on the spur of the moment.

Still think she's a nice girl, but you don't have to be poor to be worthy of winning BB, but if you tell enough people how poor and charitable you are, they may let you win or give you the money if you make F2 on your own.

• Love 1

What. A. Fucking. Baby.

It's so gratifying to see what Mr. Macho has been reduced to. Betrayed by his boys, his demise kick-started by a "fake Jersey girl" he's been talking crap about since the beginning. Today was a good day.

• Love 11

I got it from what she's said several times on the feeds.  Maybe that's why she's broke, paying off Seton Hall debt.

The question was "why did she accept being on BB?"  I answered, it, for the money.  Which is exactly why.  She said she's been couch surfing for far too long and it's embarrassing even though her friends are very cool 

She loves cheerleading because it's one thing she feels confident about, but cheerleaders need other jobs to pay the rent as well.

None of this is about "Queen for a Day" on BB, I don't care who has money and who doesn't.  All of that above is ONLY because "why did she come on?" came up and I responded by saying what she's said on the feeds.  She doesn't strike me as a liar, at all.  She also said her parents were never in a position to help support her with money, and she didn't expect them to. 

BTW most of this came from the conversation she had with James after that conversation with Frank and Bridge at the hot tub.  The dream of an apartment of her own has come up several times with different people, I think Paul last time when he just said in passing in the hall"What's your DREAM?" and she responded, "an apartment of my own."  It may have been Vic.  One of them.

That was the same conversation with James when she confessed her learning disability and insecurity about that.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

I just picture Paulie's family all sitting on a huge couch rubbing each other while they watch TV.

When Paulie talks to people it's like he's trying to sound like Vito Corleone (The Godfather). I'm glad to see some of the smugness slapped off his face. 

I always liked Nicole, but this season her whining and insecurity really got to me. Between her and Paulie this was the season of the drones. They drone on and on and on.........I thank God for my dvr so I can fast forward.

Victor has totally redeemed himself in my eyes. Now I can almost overlook that ear splitting laugh of his. 

I love Meech. Her crying is just so right from the gut it makes me laugh and feel sorry for her at the same time. She's a beautiful girl who has no reason to be so hard on herself. I was hoping she'd get the Care Package, if not for the help but then to at least give her a boost of confidence that America liked her. 

• Love 2

I love that Michelle FINALLY told Paul that there was an alliance on Season 6 called Friendship.  She was kind and didn't tell him everyone called them Friendshit, but maybe he will at least stop screaming it now that he realizes he didn't invent it.

• Love 4

The Paul and Nat talk around 2 AM on feeds 3/4 is worth a flashback.  He's mocking Paulie for (the other day_ saying Natalie never talked or had any game, and says something like "she's boning you in the ass right now with no lube and you don't even know it bro."

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I don't think they care, they know she hates him.

Thanks - She just may talk his ear off.  Serves him right!

Edited by alegria

Paul  just called Paulie and Corey 'short blowje' and 'tall blowje'.

On the other feed Paulie thinks Bridgette is going to have to answer to her maker for calling him out for what he said to Natalie.

Edited by Umbelina

I'm SO torn, vote for Paul, Victor, or Michelle for the next one?

OK, now Paul is getting a bit concerned that Miche is still talking.  Paul says Nat needs to keep Miche on lock, because she could flop.  Nat tells him Miche would NOT do that.

Paulie goes in London to spy, as discussed among Paulie/Nic/Corey earlier.

Hilariously, Paulie's excuse to sleep with Paul is "I can't sleep alone, blah blah type thing."

The girls and Paul are maintaining a steady stream of shopping and life chatter, which is probably driving Paulie absolutely INSANE since he has a VETO comp tomorrow, and he can't say a single word.  I bet he is furious.

I think they are doing it on purpose, but I'm not sure.  Still, VERY funny.'

Guys, this ended up being hilarious, it's stream of consciousness trolling of Paulie to keep him from sleeping before VETO.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 13

Oh, they were definitely doing it on purpose. Literally hours of inane chit-chat just to keep Paulie up before the veto comp, lol. I so badly hope they include that on the episode. 

And yikes at that Nicole/Paul conversation. Just imagine if they put Audrey or Amanda in that fourth vet place, what would this season would have looked like? We wouldn't had to have wait until week seven for things to finally get interesting, I'll tell you that much. The absolute worst quality I could name in a female houseguest is complete passivity as she gives up her game in hunt for a boyfriend. Nicole has done it twice! That's it. I hope the show washes their hands of her (she'll be back for All-Stars.) 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie thinks Bridgette is going to have to answer to her maker for calling him out for what he said to Natalie.

Like Paulie thinks he's on the fast track to sainthood or something.  Delusional jackass.  The whole "God is on my side" thing always ticks me off.

Thanks for all the updates.  This non-feed watcher appreciates it!  I love knowing the scoop before the broadcasts.

EarSteam.jpg

• Love 12

I'm SO torn, vote for Paul, Victor, or Michelle for the next one?

If I voted, I'd be sending all my votes to Victor to let him know America loves what he's done.

ETA - And, if the next pkg is Co-HOH, he can renom which ever one of C/P escaped eviction.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, simplyme said:

Now that I think about it more, it does make sense that she had to lay low yesterday.  Her adversarial relationship with Nicole is in the mix, as well.   And she was keeping Michele, who had been grounded, company.  Victor and Paul were busy keeping a lid on the nominations by schmoozing Paulie.  Thank you boys for protecting the blindside!  

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

If I voted, I'd be sending all my votes to Victor to let him know America loves what he's done.

I agree.  I would like Victor to get the next box.  I don't pay close attention to the episodes so I don;t know who the casual viewer sees as their next favorite.  How is Michele coming across?  I would not be surprised to see it go to Corey.  It doesn't matter anyway.  

• Love 1

Early this morning~

Paulie says he doesn't want to sleep alone so he asked Paul if he could sleep with him.  He is on a spy mission.  I guess he still thinks he can survive. 

Nat, Meech, Paul and James all in UK with Paulie trying to sleep in with Paul.  They decide (spontaneously) to keep him awake all night so he will be exhausted for the veto comp today. Victor is getting rest in HOH. 

It is an hysterical read at Sucks.  Start on page 77 in live feed discussion thread.  I am listening on flashback now, I jumped at 3am PST. 

They are talking about everything they can think of!!!   Meech is doing a fabulous job.  Then they start talking about DR sessions so the booming voice 'you cannot talk about production' continues to keep Paulie awake!!  LMAO!  They are having so much fun. 

It is a must read and won't take long and so worth it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

When a player gets evicted and they tell Julie Chen that they wouldn't change a thing about the way they played, this is what they must mean.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

I'm actually kind of hoping Paulie gets the RT and they turn around and vote him right back out. That would be hilarious!

Hilarious in theory only.  Paulie for another week? No.  Natalie says it best.   

Nat - "He's lost his mind! He keeps talking and it doesn't make sense!"

"He's lost his mind. He's mentally not ok right now."

"I was talking to him like he's a little kid."

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

When a player gets evicted and they tell Julie Chen that they wouldn't change a thing about the way they played, this is what they must mean.

I thought this conversation was totally made up. I went to bed early and taped the rest of BB After Dark. I'm watching it now and OMG it's an actual real conversation. It's kind of bizarre. Paul & Nicole are each being totally serious. Its so crazy. Now, I'm watching Paulie talk about the five guy alliance with James.......with Natalie sitting right there. Hysterical!!! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Hilarious in theory only.  Paulie for another week? No.  Natalie says it best.   

Nat - "He's lost his mind! He keeps talking and it doesn't make sense!"

"He's lost his mind. He's mentally not ok right now."

"I was talking to him like he's a little kid."

Well yeah, hilarious after the fact. And obviously not if he is truly having a mental break.