Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Nashville said:

The biggest danger in this plan is there is ONE WHOLE DAY TO GO BEFORE THE VOTE - in other words, plenty of time for this bunch of Katzenjammer Kids to flip seven ways to Sunday before Julie asks for the first vote.  :P

I know it's totally déclassé to quote oneself, but - called it.

On the plus side, there's still plenty of time for everything to flip back again.

So - in the words of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - DON'T PANIC!  :)

• Love 6

Paulie said have fun with Michelle

Natalie: what's that supposed to mean

Paulie: she's going home tomorrow and soon so are you

Nat: why are you threatening me

Paulie: it's not a threat it's a promise

Nat: I'm an honest person, and I think you are a good person

Paulie; well I don't think you are a good person and you are as fake as your boobs

29 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh yeah, I say it every time. This game leaves the HGs with SO MUCH FREAKING TIME between the Veto Ceremony and the vote that it's just nuts.

Swear to God.  Once you get past the "How's the weather?" and "Nice outfit" comments, there is quite literally nothing else to talk about for the next 16-18 hours or so of every single day for three months except Game and the other HGs.  No wonder they're all as paranoid as a gay black Muslim at a Trump rally.  Does BB offer the HGs free counseling once the season's over as part of their contract, or are they just turned back out into the world to fend on their own?

• Love 1

BB13 is still the worst OVERT rigging, but this...wow, this is just crazy. Games moves being affected by pre-show deals where one HG is working with the father of a former HG who also is working with ANOTHER current HG? And that current HG is also friends with the casting director for BB? And knows insider information about who was going to be on the show this year? This is just beyond the pale. 

• Love 18

Yep, Corey is a piece of crap too. 

ETA: How sad is it that Bridgette is taking up for Natalie more than James ever has? Oh and Jersey girls are gonna LOVE Paulie after this. Thank God the Calafiores raised their girls right (according to Paulie.) 

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 8

Bridgette: Paulie, you seem pretty defensive.
Corey: Bridgette - Really???????? Natalie is the FAKEST person in the house... one THOUSAND percent
Bridgette: I don't think so. I think she's sweet and super genuine.
Paulie: Yep. Jersey girls are good at what they do....
Bridgette: That's disrespectful.
Paulie: Why? Jersey girls know what they are.

• Love 3

Paulie is an absolute piece of garbage.  Why is he so mad at Natalie exactly? What is she supposed to be apologizing for?

i wonder how much of this will make the episode.  There's just not much time.  But I really really hope this bullshit isn't edited out.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Bridgette: Paulie, you seem pretty defensive.
Corey: Bridgette - Really???????? Natalie is the FAKEST person in the house... one THOUSAND percent
Bridgette: I don't think so. I think she's sweet and super genuine.
Paulie: Yep. Jersey girls are good at what they do....
Bridgette: That's disrespectful.
Paulie: Why? Jersey girls know what they are.

I shouldn't have to ask, but I feel I kinda need to - has Paulie forgotten there's these, like, camera type things recording everything that's said and done in the House?  At the rate Paulie's going, he and Cody are going to have to drive to, like, Iowa to find a date after this season.

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation. And Iowa.
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

More has happened in the past 24 hours than the previous 55 or however many days. I'm sure the editors are pissed that all this happened before a DE night lol. 

Sunday's show should be a hoot, though.

• Love 5

After all this drama, Zak had better be going home tonight....methinks she has the RT ticket.  UGGGGHHH.  

Nat, Bridge and Meech should make sure at least one of them are near Paulie at all times so he doesn't have a chance to pull James, Paul or Vic back in his dudebro group.  

Bridge, Paul, Nicole, Zak and Meech in London.  Zak sitting on a bed next to Meech and Zak says, "Who knows.... maybe I'M the one going home tonight."  Dead silence in the room.  She said that while sitting right next to Meech.  It was obvious Zak still believes she's staying.

1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Nat, Bridge and Meech should make sure at least one of them are near Paulie at all times so he doesn't have a chance to pull James, Paul or Vic back in his dudebro group.  

I think THAT ship done sailed clear past the horizon.

Bridge, Paul, Nicole, Zak and Meech in London.  Zak sitting on a bed next to Meech and Zak says, "Who knows.... maybe I'M the one going home tonight."  Dead silence in the room.  She said that while sitting right next to Meech.  It was obvious Zak still believes she's staying.

I suspect that for more than a few of these HGs, the Jury House is starting to look real damn good right now.

Does Z have multiple personalities or something? This whole shitstorm happened because she spilled everything to Paulie, now she's back with Bridge/Meech/Nat trying to be all "girl power" again? Girl, please. If this is you trying to play both sides of the house you're doing a terrible job.

• Love 1

Paulie, Corey, James, Zak, Nicole, Paul, Victor in the HOH room

Pleasssseeee tell me Paul, Victor and James aren't getting sucked back in to Paulie's vortex.  UGGGGGHHHHHHHH...... !!!!!

6 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Pleasssseeee tell me Paul, Victor and James aren't getting sucked back in to Paulie's vortex.  UGGGGGHHHHHHHH...... !!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have faith in Paul. He seems super down with the plan.

Paulie: Z you're not going home, trust me. Ain't nobody gonna cross me in this fucking house right now, especially after that shit. 

Oh BB gods, please let this happen!! I'll be laughing for days.

• Love 20

And the first thing I hear is Paulie tell Z "You aint fucking going home... NO ONE in this house will cross me!"

Dear Lord I have not looked so forward to a live show all season! Please Lord, please let him remain this clueless until after the vote... !!!!!!

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have faith in Paul. He seems super down with the plan.

Paulie: Z you're not going home, trust me. Ain't nobody gonna cross me in this fucking house right now, especially after that shit. 

Oh BB gods, please let this happen!! I'll be laughing for days.

Oddly, I have faith in Paul too but I'm holding my breath on both James and Vic.  Both of them seem so easily persuadable.   

Paulie is a textbook case of a histrionic narcissist.  

I wish I could enjoy this turn of events 100%, but James and Vic still have me worried.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, J.D. said:

No. 

Paulie has no one except Corey and Nicole.

They are just covering their asses in case Paulie wins HOH tomorrow.

• Love 3

If Paulie leaves in the DE tomorrow we will have basically 40 minutes of flashbacks on Sunday's episode to explain what the hell happened. Lmao. There is no time to shoW ANY of this tomorrow! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Which is sadly quite possible. The "good" side sure sucks at comps. 

They improved if both Paul and Victor have flipped, and it seems they have.  Earlier Paul told Victor he was going to throw the next HoH, but hopefully with all that went down tonight he changed his mind. He was super pissed at Paulie

Edited by Cosmosgravitation

Paulie - "Bridgette just told me she's a feminist so she'll never believe because I'm a guy."

Corey - "She ADMITTED to being a FEMINIST?????"

Like feminist is a dirty word!

Corey says that Bridgette is a cheating feminist.

Paulie ranting about Michelle being a sore loser.

(That's not what Bridgette said, she said she would always defend a woman who was being attacked.)

Note Corey's comments.   I hate him.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Michelle and Paulie fight at 4:19 AM or so!  It was glorious!

"I was going to blow up your game, but you did it yourself!"  was one of Michelle's best zingers.

Well said, Michelle.  She's emotional and quirky, but she's also smart, strategic, and damn funny.  All of these are excellent qualities for a BB contestant to have.  Makes for good TV.  I hope we get to see her on a future season, hopefully one with fewer d-bags.

5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

(That's not what Bridgette said, she said she would always defend a woman who was being attacked.)

Note Corey's comments.   I hate him.

Paulie and Corey are THE worst this season, without question.  The sad thing is that this isn't game or strategy... this is clearly who these two are.  (Not that it would be much better if it were strategy,  but if it was at least there'd be hope that they aren't awful outside the house in the real world).  I can't wait for them to come out of the house and see how despised they are and why.  If they had any brains at all, they would be looking at the America's Care Package results and have a clue. 

I would like to retract any prior negative comments I've made about Paul.  Partnering up with Paulie the last few weeks was what he had to do to stay alive in the game.  He's never been malicious like Paulie and Corey.  And he's smart enough to know that he isn't going to win this game without a big move, so he's all aboard this golden opportunity.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Califore's really slamming Natalie on Twitter apparently.  I'll check it later.  Assholes.

Do you mean Paulie's family? Not Paulie himself, right?  While we're on the subject, I sometimes read posts where people say Derrick is telling Paulie to do something - do you mean BEFORE he went into the house? They don't have access to any social media, do they?

I'm glad to see that the Evict Zak plan is solidified. Now I just have to hope that she doesn't have the RT Ticket because she can't come back into this house and back into Paulie's dick. I was worried there for a while, but now I'm confident that Zak, Paulie, Corey, and Nicole are going to be shocked. 

I'm rooting for Natalie to win DE HOH. Her and Michelle deserve it the most. 

I missed a lot of fighting, but it's good to know that only Corey and Nicole are on his side....for some reason. Well, and Zak, but she's getting evicted and Paulie's going to see that he has no power. It's funny, though, that Paulie doesn't see that he lost almost everyone within a span of a night. He's lost James, Paul, and Victor. He doesn't have Bridgette, he never had Natalie, and Michelle's in a good spot because she has all the people that he lost with his ego. 

I NEVER thought this would happen, at least not this early. And before a DE. Even if his side doesn't go this week, they'll most certainly go next week. Nicole apparently can't win shit, Corey's only won once, and Paulie can't carry his team forever.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

James is in, he can't back out now, but he's conflicted because a pay off deal was made with the Califores/Derrick pre-game.

I have seen this posted twice, but had not heard of it on my own. Isn't that against some kind of BB rules? Did he actually say that on air - either broadcast show or feeds? I can't believe as close to the vest as he tries to say he plays, he'd admit that where people could hear it. 

5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie said have fun with Michelle

Natalie: what's that supposed to mean

Paulie: she's going home tomorrow and soon so are you

Nat: why are you threatening me

Paulie: it's not a threat it's a promise

Nat: I'm an honest person, and I think you are a good person

Paulie; well I don't think you are a good person and you are as fake as your boobs

Human. Fucking. Garbage.

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Derrick's dad  probably arranged the pay out.    Not Derrick.  Derrick's dad is James' manager.

I must be really out of the loop...why does James have a manager???? Do all reality tv personalities have a manager??? I really liked James. I really did - this season and last, but he is just one big pussy. No wonder he can't get a girl like Natalie in real life - he's really a little girl. Aw...geez....

• Love 4