Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

They only get slightly more than 300k after taxes and that goes very quickly.  They are too young to care about investing.  

That's true. Both Dick and Jun said its not as much as one thinks. For instance if you buy cars and invest in a house/business poof it's gone. 

• Love 1

James and Nicole were discussing that with Cory they could control the vote and send anyone home they wanted.  Nic gave a devilish giggle.  They talked about sending Z home.  That will just never happen but they liked the idea there for a minute.  James, of course, does not want to anger Paulie or Victor (?!). He did mention to her that Paulie didn't want to ever have to vote someone out and take the heat.  Now Paulie is playing James'game.  Will this ever end or are we in a parallel universe?   

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Here's some beads. Now where's the tits?" Not gonna lie, I totally thought he was going to ask that. I mean, we all know what those beads are for.

Yeah, I'm sure we all figured that it was something along those lines. Clearly it would have been despicable but at least it would have made some sense! It just boggles my mind that he planned out that speech in his head for awhile and then bragged about it for hours after.

• Love 2

James wonders why Paulie would try to push the blame on Corey/James when they have a Final 3. Corey says he doesn't think he's doing it intentionally to hurt them.

He's doing it to win, you idiots!

• Love 15

I really do believe that there are some in the house that believe when you get to final 3, you can just hold hands and skip to the end, la di dah, and everyone wins! No need to go head to head in F2. Friendship! Participation medals for all!

ETA: I guess a Hunger Games berry comparison would have been better but I have Olympics on the brain.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, lyric said:

Yeah, and there's a pic on Twitter of him and Cody doing dinner, movie, or some such with Robyn Kass from last year.  That just seems...somehow wrong? How would they not be biased toward someone they're friends with already?  (if not straight up gearing comps to their strengths, then at least the edits - who wants to make their friend look like a tool on the shows?)  I remember hearing something about Amanda from BB15 being pals with Grodner, which is why she got a sweetheart edit until the interwebs went insane.

This has always driven me nuts about Kass. Fraternizing with HGs to the extent that she has is extremely unprofessional. There must always be a professional distance between "talent" and casting.

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, mooses said:

James wonders why Paulie would try to push the blame on Corey/James when they have a Final 3. Corey says he doesn't think he's doing it intentionally to hurt them.

He's doing it to win, you idiots!

James still thinks he's having an Epic Bromance with the cool dudes, which... sigh. With that and his showmance with a Hot Girl, I'm sure he's thinking he's coming off cooler than ever and is a lock for AFP. I'm sure he's already fantasizing about how he'll have bragging rights as the first person to win AFP two years in a row because, yeah, he's that pathetic. I was watching his conversation with Natalie about how he's going to be a prankster because that's who he is and the fans love it and the reason CBS brought him back for the second year in a row is because the fans love his antics and he'd rather get evicted being himself (meaning playing stupid, annoying pranks) than stay in the house not being true to who he is. Yes, James, clinging to your identity as a buffoon is way more important than winning $50-500K. Also, he was butthurt that no one but Natalie supported or defended him when people were annoyed that he unnecessarily trashed the house/their food (which he did because the fans love it). Just. So. Pathetic.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, escape said:

It's sexism by stereotyping Day - that the only reason she praised Paulie on her exit interview was because he apparently promised her money (none of it which has been proven).   I was making the point that it's not inconceivable that Day was sincere since she was one of the few in the house who played the game (along with him) - vs stereotyping her as a typical, bitter, jealous female with an ulterior motive.

I was the original poster and I don't see how it's sexist since I said Day AND James.  They said it on the feeds.  That doesn't mean they aren't playing to win, it means they have a vested interest in making sure Paulie does if they don't.

4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Natalie realized that a lot of the HGs are close to Derrick - and asks if he, Paulie and Nicole are working together. "It's unfair, Big Brother!"

Yes, Natalie!  Call out production.  They'll get rid of you sooner, but thanks anyway.  Hopefully they can't take away the AFP money.

ETA

If James does whatever Paulie says to do with the "gift" he is over for me.  He's over anyway, what a dumb ass player. 

I only like Natalie now, and sometimes, Bridgette and Miche.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9

I'm not voting.  Idiots get their choice anyway, and I prefer to send BB a message by having fewer votes this week because it's all icky people left.  Bridgette will get it anyway, who else is there?

Natalie needs to shut up about production and stop telling James anything.  He just rats her out, and production won't give her the AFP money if they are pissed.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

If they wanted to stop in-house vote buying, it would be as easy as saying each time you are captured on tape discussing any kind of prize sharing deal we will deduct $50k and convert the winnings to a 10k/yr annuity. Do it twice, we take off 100k and you get 5k/yr. 

Or it's an automatic eviction.

• Love 12

The hit the fish, but they all know it happens, I've never heard of anyone going after them.

Natalie speaking a lot of truth today.  Everyone's Paulie's bitch basically. 

James will so rat her out at the first wiggle of Paulie's finger, or the DR will hint around since she called out BB for being unfair with the cast.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

In that long conversation between James and Natalie James, as always, threw in subtle comments/questions to lure her into telling him she cares for him deeply.  She is a master at deflecting!  Impressive, really.  I was struck by how much he is going to hurt when out of the house to find Nat doesn't want him and neither does America!   Ouch.  

The nicer person inside me would be sad for him, but she will not surface until this season wraps

10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm not voting.  Idiots get their choice anyway, and I prefer to send BB a message by having fewer votes this week because it's all icky people left.  Bridgette will get it anyway, who else is there?

It could be Nicole.  It would not be a total waste with Bridget because her name has come up for the DE.  Well, I think everyone's name has come up (excluding obvious).  They fear she is getting too close to Victor.  So not a bad choice really.  I am not voting, the public has this sewed up. 

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

The hit the fish, but they all know it happens, I've never heard of anyone going after them.

What does this mean?  LOL

For bribery.  For example, Derrick repeatedly said on the feeds and after the show that he would "take care of Cody, Victoria, and Caleb."

Derrick just did a live chat and told everyone he didn't coach anyone that much.  He thinks Paul is playing the best, Paulie will have stuff to answer for after the show, he is winning too much, the POV win was ill advised, and Nat is wonderful.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I was the original poster and I don't see how it's sexist since I said Day AND James.  They said it on the feeds.  That doesn't mean they aren't playing to win, it means they have a vested interest in making sure Paulie does if they don't.

Let me ask you - is it inconceivable that when Day praised Paulie - that she was sincere and had no agenda?  That she likely would vote for him because he played a good game - not because as you claim, she was bribe (which has yet to be proven).

Insisting that she was bribed - actually puts her in a very negative light.

Edited by escape
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

That's true. Both Dick and Jun said its not as much as one thinks. For instance if you buy cars and invest in a house/business poof it's gone. 

At a glance I have always thought your avatar was a bison!  I realized today that it is a precious little dog!  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

At a glance I have always thought your avatar was a bison!  I realized today that it is a precious little dog!  

FullSizeRender.jpg.613aa19710dac3994feba

Edited by Petunia13
This is my dog; he is my avatar
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

FullSizeRender.jpg.613aa19710dac3994feba

Awwwwwwwww.  I have worked in dog rescue for the last 12 years; they are precious to me. 

ETA.  Black dogs are the hardest to place.  This illustrates why!  They don't photograph clearly.  LOL! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It could be Nicole.  It would not be a total waste with Bridget because her name has come up for the DE. 

Voting for this concludes on Friday, the day after the DE. My 20 votes per day will go to Bridgette-she'll probably need the Care Package if she survives the DE.

2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Voting for this concludes on Friday, the day after the DE. My 20 votes per day will go to Bridgette-she'll probably need the Care Package if she survives the DE.

Duh.  See?  The HGs are confusing me.  It is James' fault. Bastard.. Thx. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I've had a lot of ??offers for him actually. Yorkies usually lose their black coat after puppy hood and black dogs in general are seen as more sleek and elegant and match with everything. His hair is v thick, straight, and grows fast, I have pics of when it was down to his feet naturally  without any crackering. 

Black dogs and cats are actually good luck. 

• Love 4
Just now, Petunia13 said:

I've had a lot of ??offers for him actually. Yorkies usually lose their black coat after puppy hood and black dogs in general are seen as more sleek and elegant and match with everything. His hair is v thick, straight, and grows fast, I have pics of when it was down to his feet naturally  without any crackering. 

Black dogs and cats are actually good luck. 

Yes I agree.  I am speaking of my experience.  Everyone wants a dog with markings.  We noticed that the black dogs were a harder "sell."  I know that about Yorkies.  It is way off topic here but I have some very precious stories and one about a black dog.  I will hunt down a pet thread, there must be one. 

• Love 1

Paul, James, Nic in SF talking about who to vote out.  Paul could be a hostage negotiator.  He wants to keep Michele and is doing a stellar job as to why Z is the best to go.  BUT that is not the purpose of this post.  Paul said Victor wants to please the fans. CUE JAMES!  He said, the fans wanted me to trash the house more!  See?  This is why you need to own firearms.  Not to harm but for target practice; it relieves the urge to hurt someone.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
Just now, Umbelina said:

Wow, the show really cut down Victor's speech from what we saw him rehearse on the feeds.  Non feed watchers have no idea why Miche was crying.

I missed his talk on the feeds and didn't bother to read it.  Cliffs notes please.  Just the inflammatory part 

57 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Awwwwwwwww.  I have worked in dog rescue for the last 12 years; they are precious to me. 

ETA.  Black dogs are the hardest to place.  This illustrates why!  They don't photograph clearly.  LOL! 

And brindles.  If you're a brindle pit bull, they might as well euthanize you immediately.  That's how poor their adoption chances are. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I missed his talk on the feeds and didn't bother to read it.  Cliffs notes please.  Just the inflammatory part 

I don't remember it all, it all rhymed, which the show butchered, and throwing the beads was about seeing who could be the most "feminine" this week.  Something about Miche throwing a stuffed animal, it was funny, quite long, but very, very insulting/mean at the same time. 

Well, if you want to flash back, he practiced it on the PeePee's the night he won HOH.  IN the HOH room after the reveal so probably at least 1-2 AM.

He kept adding stuff, but never repeated the finalized version because "they wanted to be surprised."  They were laughing their asses off about it though.

Edited by Umbelina
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Well, if you want to flash back, he practiced it on the PeePee's the night he won HOH.

He kept adding stuff, but never repeated the finalized version because "they wanted to be surprised."  They were laughing their asses off about it though.

Got it, he was an ass.  Nuf said.  Thank you. 

• Love 3

Best to vote Z out because it eliminates Paulie's goat.  He is posturing that he wants her gone, he doesn't.  He may be out maneuvering himself. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Everyone's Paulie's bitch basically.

Unfortunately Paulie is in the best position this season.  I hope that he realizes that it's also by an insane amount of luck that he got the stupidest group of people to play against.  If he'd been up against a house full of people who were actually there to win, he'd be in trouble.  But either by luck, or design, he got this group of mostly short-sighted, fat-mouthed members of the lonely hearts club. 

• Love 3

I have been watching the feeds a lot.  I make no excuses; I am INTO this show.  It appears, to me, that Cory is falling in love with Nicole no matter what he says to the boys.  You have to keep up a front, you know.  He is falling. 

• Love 2

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
Zakiyah told Nicole that Paulie doesnt want to ruffle feathers by using the veto on her and she understands and respects it.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 22m22 minutes ago
Nicole to Zakiyah- Corey wouldnt want to ruffle any feathers either. I would just sit there (on the block) and understand #BB18

Nicole says its malicious that Natalie hangs around Corey. Nicole says it brings back memories of Victoria hanging around Hayden. Says it makes her so mad whenever she giggles around Corey because she only does it to make Nicole jealous.

Nicole to Zakiyah: You have to understand. She (Natalie) was wanting him sooo bad for like 30 days. #BB18

Nicole tells Zakiyah that Victoria rubbed Hayden's chest once and she wanted to cry. Nicole says what Natalie does isn't respectful. #BB18

Nic: I'm gonna be so mad if she's (Nat) probably being viewed as the sweetest & blah blah, & pretending to be genuine. you dont rub that in people's face #BB18

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I have been watching the feeds a lot.  I make no excuses; I am INTO this show.  It appears, to me, that Cory is falling in love with Nicole no matter what he says to the boys.  You have to keep up a front, you know.  He is falling. 

If Corey really doesn't want to be gay, but actually is, he probably sees a woman that could be the ideal beard.

• Love 5

I was listening to Nicole's conversation with Z, like I said before I don't really pay attention to other hgs if they are not hanging with Z or Day, but if what Nicole is saying about Nat is true, that is crappy thing to keep doing. But then I remember that Nicole have heard Paulie claim to not be into Z like he acts around Z and she still bring up a possible future with Paulie to Z. 

In conclusion if what Nicole is saying is true about Nat, Nat is just basically doing to Nicole what she has been doing to Z, actually both does the same shit to Z,  so whatever. 

It seems that while Paulie is sleeping his minions are campaign for him in regard to keeping Z.  

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Nicole is a real bitch, and jealous as hell that Nat got that first care package.

The problem is, giving it to Bridgette ensures that a woman goes up.  Z will do what Paulie tells her to do.  Nic will go hog wild to evict a woman.

There are no good choices, but I really, really, really don't want Nic to get one.

Wait, it's super safety this week.  Bridgette the giggling fool it is.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Kendall said:

If Corey really doesn't want to be gay, but actually is, he probably sees a woman that could be the ideal beard.

Lmao, this is wrong. I keep seeing people saying that but I don't get where people are getting this from. Corey just seems like a robot to me most of the time, so I don't really get a feel for him and I hated the way he would speak about Day and Z. 

• Love 1
Just now, SevenStars said:

Lmao, this is wrong. I keep seeing people saying that but I don't get where people are getting this from. Corey just seems like a robot to me most of the time, so I don't really get a feel for him and I hated the way he would speak about Day and Z. 

Well, at least he can achieve orgasm with a woman, so that's something.  He said he wants to get married and have kids by the time he's 32.

16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
Zakiyah told Nicole that Paulie doesnt want to ruffle feathers by using the veto on her and she understands and respects it.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 22m22 minutes ago
Nicole to Zakiyah- Corey wouldnt want to ruffle any feathers either. I would just sit there (on the block) and understand #BB18

Nicole says its malicious that Natalie hangs around Corey. Nicole says it brings back memories of Victoria hanging around Hayden. Says it makes her so mad whenever she giggles around Corey because she only does it to make Nicole jealous.

Nicole to Zakiyah: You have to understand. She (Natalie) was wanting him sooo bad for like 30 days. #BB18

Nicole tells Zakiyah that Victoria rubbed Hayden's chest once and she wanted to cry. Nicole says what Natalie does isn't respectful. #BB18

Nic: I'm gonna be so mad if she's (Nat) probably being viewed as the sweetest & blah blah, & pretending to be genuine. you dont rub that in people's face #BB18

I despise Nicole, I really do. Natalie giggles all the damn time, she's just a bubbly person. However, I know Natalie does not particularly like Nicole so if she was giggling around Corey just to annoy her then I approve because Nicole sucks and anything that pisses her off makes me happy.

Wasn't she complaining to Paulie after Z got mad at her for rubbing Paulie's hair, yet she's pissed at Natalie for simply giggling in the presence of Corey? Pot meet kettle.

• Love 17

I've heard Nicole talk all the time about how much Natalie wants to "steal" Corey from her, and even heard Natalie tell James a few weeks ago that she flirts with other guys for strategy, but I just have never seen it. I think Nicole has just been exaggerating things and making things about her (like how she always asks if Corey is mad at her or gets upset at weird perceived slights), seeing things that aren't there because she's insecure about Corey being SO DREAMY. But Natalie also hasn't liked Nicole since last week, so now maybe she is trying to get under her skin.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I despise Nicole, I really do. Natalie giggles all the damn time, she's just a bubbly person. However, I know Natalie does not particularly like Nicole so if she was giggling around Corey just to annoy her then I approve because Nicole sucks and anything that pisses her off makes me happy.

Wasn't she complaining to Paulie after Z got mad at her for rubbing Paulie's hair, yet she's pissed at Natalie for simply giggling in the presence of Corey? Pot meet kettle.

From the conversation I heard, she's not pissed at Nat for giggle around Corey. She's pissed at Nat because Nat keeps making statement to them about their future together and Corey gets kind of defensive about it, and Nat's find that to be funny, but Nicole doesn't because it feels like a rejection. Unfortunately, according to Nicole, Nat keeps doing it even thought she gets the same response and keep giggling about it. So Nicole feels hurt by that and thinks Nat is intentionally doing it because Nat knows that Corey's response hurt her. 

I don't watch Nat or Nicole/Corey to say whether Nicole is telling the truth, but if she is, that is a shitty thing for Nat to do. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I've heard Nicole talk all the time about how much Natalie wants to "steal" Corey from her, and even heard Natalie tell James a few weeks ago that she flirts with other guys for strategy, but I just have never seen it. I think Nicole has just been exaggerating things and making things about her (like how she always asks if Corey is mad at her or gets upset at weird perceived slights), seeing things that aren't there because she's insecure about Corey being SO DREAMY. But Natalie also hasn't liked Nicole since last week, so now maybe she is trying to get under her skin.

From what I have seen, Nat does act a certain way around the guys that can be taking either as her flirty with them or just being silly and playful. If you believe her to be just a sweet/innocent girl, than you will take her actions as just her being silly and playful with the boys. If you don't see her as sweet/innocent, then you can take it as her being flirty with the guys.

Since Nat tell James that she DOES flirt with the guys for strategy then I'm going to take her word for it and say that Nicole and Z are seeing exactly what Nat is doing. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

From the conversation I heard, she's not pissed at Nat for giggle around Corey. She's pissed at Nat because Nat keeps making statement to them about their future together and Corey gets kind of defensive about it, and Nat's find that to be funny, but Nicole doesn't because it feels like a rejection. Unfortunately, according to Nicole, Nat keeps doing it even thought she gets the same response and keep giggling about it. So Nicole feels hurt by that and things Nat is intentionally doing it because Nat knows that Corey's response hurt her. 

I don't watch Nat or Nicole/Corey to say whether Nicole is telling the truth, but if she that is a shitty thing for Nat to do. 

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. That would be a shitty thing to do, even to Nicole. Wish I had some timestamps so I could judge for myself whether Natalie was being intentionally malicious. Doesn't seem like something she would do from what I've seen of her. Although, she is the last person in the house I can even stand (Michelle too maybe) so I've been holding on to her for dear life.