Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wouldn't Paulie put up the nominee since he is HOH? Tiffany just won the POV, right?

Tiffany won RK and put up Corey, who won POV. So she has to put up another nominee after he vetoes himself.

1/4 of the people can't be nominated because of teams, 2 of them are already nominated, and Corey won Veto - so that leaves her 5 people to choose from. Da'Vonne is her best chance at staying, but it's still a 1% chance at best.

11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Wouldn't Paulie put up the nominee since he is HOH? Tiffany just won the POV, right?

Tiffany won Roadkill and put up Corey. Corey won the POV. If he takes himself down, which he likely will, then Tiffany gets to put up another RK nominee.

Just now, mooses said:

Tiffany won RK and put up Corey, who won POV. So she has to put up another nominee after he vetoes himself.

1/4 of the people can't be nominated because of teams, 2 of them are already nominated, and Corey won Veto - so that leaves her 5 people to choose from. Da'Vonne is her best chance at staying, but it's still a 1% chance at best.

It might buy her another week if she can get Day out, because the only person Frank hates more than Tiffany is Day (and the feeling is very much mutual!).

6 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

It might buy her another week if she can get Day out, because the only person Frank hates more than Tiffany is Day (and the feeling is very much mutual!).

I agree! The problem with the Tiffany versus Day situation this week, though, is it's being framed as Frank versus Paulie. And no one wants to choose Frank. Nicole and Corey are probably the only ones who would do it, but it's too risky to try because if Da'Vonne stays they may be exposed.

(edited)

Frank & Paulie were just having a conversation and it was Frank pushing Day to get evicted over Tiffany. But after their conversation Paulie went straight into the London room and told Nicole what he was talking about with Frank (NONE of these people can ever keep a conversation to themselves for more then 2 minutes, it's actually pretty pathetic) and then he goes: 

2.JPG

This coming from a guy who says Vanessa's name every other word. I almost fell off my couch with laughter. HAHA. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
28 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Corey was rk nom, since Tiff won rk (not pov) she gets to do replacement nom.

This season has too many twists and nominations that I was totally confused. Thanks to everyone for straightening me out. HOH, POV & RK...oh my!!! Did I forget anything? LOL!!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't see anything worthwhile in Victor returning. He's a piss poor player and he'll likely just do whatever whichever man has the most power tells him to do. 

Jozea is fun because of his delusions, but he has no chance of making any kind of moves game-wise so boring.

Glenn returning would be kinda fun for a minute because everyone would be like, "Who are you again?" but the novelty would wear off real quick.

Day/Tiff returning is why they do buy back in the first place: the drama of a big house target coming back in.

I think Glenn returning might be interesting, and I think I might prefer it over Tiffany coming back if she is evicted.

We never got to see how Glenn played anything.  What little we saw was him being observant and right and being ignored by the rest of his team.  He also seemed like a student of the game, so he may have some ideas/observations of what he wants to do and who he wants to play with, and he may be more strategic in his approach.

Because he didn't form a ton of friendships, he would be a floater that both sides would have a shot at.  I think he could end up being a number for the non-showmance side of the house.  He would be unlikely, IMO, to simply align with his former teammates since they basically ignored him and ignoring him was part of the reason he went home so early.

I think Jozea could be interesting too -- I think he would work with Day again, and he only needs a taste of HOH before he goes absolutely full on batshit crazy. The house meetings alone would be priceless.

But, I want Day to stay in, or if she is evicted to win battleback.

• Love 5
(edited)

I worry that I would end up hating Glenn based on his Trump love, but I do think it could be really interesting if he returned. But I think most likely it'd just be boring.

So based on what I'm reading it's sounding like the target is definitely moving to Day now. Still so long until Thursday though so who knows what will happen. But Day is kinda nuts even when she's not nominated so I could easily see her getting herself evicted. 

ETA: Nicole and Z are so embarrassing I can't deal with it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

That is why I couldn't really get behind Z from the initial Jefferviews. I wanted to support her but she was way too focused on a showmance. She should've just gone on Are You The One (apparently both she and Paulie were selected for it---saw this on twitter, no timestamp, sorry).

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I think Glenn returning might be interesting, and I think I might prefer it over Tiffany coming back if she is evicted.

We never got to see how Glenn played anything.  What little we saw was him being observant and right and being ignored by the rest of his team.  He also seemed like a student of the game, so he may have some ideas/observations of what he wants to do and who he wants to play with, and he may be more strategic in his approach.

Because he didn't form a ton of friendships, he would be a floater that both sides would have a shot at.  I think he could end up being a number for the non-showmance side of the house.  He would be unlikely, IMO, to simply align with his former teammates since they basically ignored him and ignoring him was part of the reason he went home so early.

I think Jozea could be interesting too -- I think he would work with Day again, and he only needs a taste of HOH before he goes absolutely full on batshit crazy. The house meetings alone would be priceless.

But, I want Day to stay in, or if she is evicted to win battleback.

Glenn might be interesting if he sticks with his wanting to get the vets out approach. It's a different viewpoint that N/J/F/D were able to suppress, but if he gets with Paul and his more powerful position in the House, it might be interesting. Although I fear it would just strengthen Corey/Paulie, so I'm not rooting for him.

I wouldn't mind never seeing Jozea again, and Victor was a bore.

I'd like whoever gets out this week - either Tiffany or Day - to walk right back in. Mostly because I'd love for Paulie's HOH to count for nothing after his arrogance this week. But I also think the HG's mindsets are shifting, and the House has seemed like it's on the verge of a teardown. If one of them walks back in, it might allow them to reassess where they are and change course if they have regrets.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

She should've just gone on Are You The One (apparently both she and Paulie were selected for it---saw this on twitter, no timestamp, sorry).

I wish they both would've done that instead. I feel like I would enjoy them both more on that show than on this one. They're just a much better fit for AYTO.

5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'd like whoever gets out this week - either Tiffany or Day - to walk right back in. Mostly because I'd love for Paulie's HOH to count for nothing after his arrogance this week. But I also think the HG's mindsets are shifting, and the House has seemed like it's on the verge of a teardown. If one of them walks back in, it might allow them to reassess where they are and change course if they have regrets.

Yes this is what I'm thinking, too. 

Do we know exactly how the Battle Back thing is going to work schedule wise? I was just assuming they'd shut the feeds down after the Thursday show and that the Battle Back winner would reenter the house sometime Thursday night and then there'd be an HOH. But I don't know if they'd really have time for all that. But if the Battle Back winner comes in after HOH and then isn't given immunity then the whole thing is kinda stupid. I guess maybe they'll just give them immunity.

Edited by peachmangosteen
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish they both would've done that instead. I feel like I would enjoy them both more on that show than on this one. They're just a much better fit for AYTO.

Yes this is what I'm thinking, too. 

Do we know exactly how the Battle Back thing is going to work schedule wise? I was just assuming they'd shut the feeds down after the Thursday show and that the Battle Back winner would reenter the house sometime Thursday night and then there'd be an HOH. But I don't know if they'd really have time for all that. But if the Battle Back winner comes in after HOH and then isn't given immunity then the whole thing is kinda stupid. I guess maybe they'll just give them immunity.

My guess is if they don't start have or start an HOH comp during the Live Show on Thursday, then I imagine they will wait until after the Battle Back winner comes back in. But Julie had mentioned that the winner of the Battle Back will enter the house and surprised the HG, so my guess is that they won't be watching these comps. I would imagine they would have to give them immunity, they wouldn't get to play HOH. But honestly who the hell knows. Haha. 

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we know exactly how the Battle Back thing is going to work schedule wise? I was just assuming they'd shut the feeds down after the Thursday show and that the Battle Back winner would reenter the house sometime Thursday night and then there'd be an HOH. But I don't know if they'd really have time for all that. But if the Battle Back winner comes in after HOH and then isn't given immunity then the whole things is kinda stupid. I guess maybe they'll just give them immunity.

They're having that special show on Friday for the Battle Back competitions, so I'm not sure. I don't think they'd want to show the HG that re-entered on feeds prior that broadcast. Maybe they Battle Back on Friday, and wait until the next Thursday to reenter the House? But that would mean there'd be another eviction (or two, if it's a double) before that.

(edited)

I think we're going to get a feed outage until after the Friday show. Which really, we get every week anyway with the Roadkill Comp so it won't be that much different. Unless it's an endurance HoH and then I'll be choked if we don't get to see the end of it.

ETA: No solid evidence, just what I'm assuming.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Even though they're showing the Battle Back competitions on Friday I assume they'll actually have the final one with the ultimate winner on Thursday. I can't see them waiting until Friday or Saturday to send the winner back into the house and I certainly can't see them waiting until next week to do it.

If it weren't for the RK I could see them doing the final Battle Back comp Thursday soon after the live show, sending that person into the house, and then having HOH late that night or Friday. But with the RK comp I don't think it makes sense logistically. But it also doesn't really make sense logistically to send the Battle Back winner back in after HOH has already been played either.

Hell we don't even know how the Battle Back competitions are actually being done. They're probably just making this all up as they go along based on Production preferences/most potential for drama.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hell we don't even know how the Battle Back competitions are actually being done. They're probably just making this all up as they go along based on Production preferences/most potential for drama.

Good ol' Big Brother. Keep it as vague as possible so they can play around with it and the fans can't cry foul because they said it would be one way when it goes another. 

• Love 2

I thought that Julie did in fact say that the comps would be head-to-head, i.e. Glenn and Jozea would compete and then the winner of that would compete against Vic and then the winner of that would compete against Bronte and then the winner of the would compete against whoever gets evicted this week to determine the person returning, but it seems like people online are unsure if the comps will even be head-to-head o maybe I'm misremembering what Julie said.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if they have already been doing the comps weekly? Cuz if they have then it would just be pretty easy for them to do the one comp= Day/Tiff/Natalie v. Jozea/Vic/Glenn/Bronte on Thursday night in the backyard and the winner comes in and they go straight to play the HOH and then the rest of the week continues as normal. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought that Julie did in fact say that the comps would be head-to-head, i.e. Glenn and Jozea would compete and then the winner of that would compete against Vic and then the winner of that would compete against Bronte and then the winner of the would compete against whoever gets evicted this week to determine the person returning, but it seems like people online are unsure if the comps will even be head-to-head o maybe I'm misremembering what Julie said.

This is what I remember: they're done in heats against the person ahead of you. So Glenn versus Jozea, the winner takes on Victor, that winner takes on Bronte, and that winner takes on Tiffany. 

Because honestly, it's not like anyone else is leaving this week. 

So now, I totally expect next HoH to be the wall comp and they're all just side by side, screw the heats! Because it's Big Brother.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Tiff asked Paulie to talk with her and he's wearing his sunglasses during their talk. I hate Paulie's guts, but that's brilliant!

17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I wonder if they have already been doing the comps weekly? 

That's what I assumed. I feel like that is what Julie implied, but I guess she didn't outright state it so they have some wiggle room.

• Love 1

LOL! Glenn is now rated in the Top 5 on the Joker's Fan Ranking.  It would be great if he somehow manages to win his way back into the house.

Is it Thursday yet?  I feel like nothing interesting is going to happen for the rest of the week.  I am BEYOND ready for this stupid team twist to be over and to see someone come back into the game.

• Love 1

Tiffany is like Vanessa in that she plays a terrible social game.  However, she is unlike Vanessa in that she is terrible strategist.  She should have kept her mouth shut re winning RK.  Instead of Corey, she should have nominated Day knowing that Day is polarizing and freaks under pressure.  Day would have dug own grave by pissing the others off with her paranoia.

• Love 4
(edited)

It doesn't seem like Paulie has 100% closed the door on Tiff. We shall see what happens, it's a long way to Thursday. I'm glad Tiff is going out fighting.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, escape said:

Tiffany is like Vanessa in that she plays a terrible social game.  However, she is unlike Vanessa in that she is terrible strategist.  She should have kept her mouth shut re winning RK.  Instead of Corey, she should have nominated Day knowing that Day is polarizing and freaks under pressure.  Day would have dug own grave by pissing the others off with her paranoia.

Agreed. And she knew that Nicole/Corey/Paulie were whispering about Day the week before. If she nominated her in secret, she probably would've bene the last person suspected, and it could've been a good way to try to make Da'Vonne seal her fate by making this distrust between them manifest.

I think this season would be severely lacking without Da'Vonne's presence, but it would be pretty funny if all her (at the time unfounded) paranoia about Tiffany in the beginning created this monster against her. I do believe Tiffany was 100% with Da'Vonne until she heard about her early wheelings and dealings, and how she helped create the hate that surrounded her - how fitting that Da'Vonne would be evicted by hand of Vanessa's sister after all.

• Love 6

So, reading up on all that I've missed, it sounds like Corey actually wants Day gone over Tiffany? Sure, he's deusional in thinking that he can control her and I'd love nothing more than to watch his hopes being dashed when she wins HOH and puts him and Paulie up, but it would be kind of interesting to see if the vote flips AGAIN.

Honestly, I like Day a lot more than I did last season, but if she goes this week, it's because she screwed up her own game yet again. All of this fallout is completely on her, and she probably deserves to go. 

So, Tiffany has found out everything about Day's involvement with her being targeted and she is livid. At least she's actually going to people to talk to them, even if it involves telling them everything about everyone. It's very entertaining and even if Tiffany leaves, it has to shake up the house. I don't even blame her for being mad at most of the girls. Day, Zak, Nicole, and Michelle have talked the most shit about her. Paulie just confuses Tiffany with Vanessa, which is bad too, but I can see why she's more pissed at the girls. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Paulie should pay attention, Tiffany is speaking the truth.  I have wanted Day out for awhile now because she is skewing everyone's strategy which is not fun to watch.  I like to watch how they negotiate the mine field that is BB without the constant fabrications that Day is tossing in the mix.  They are all working with outrageous lies and totally made up nonsense from Day.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

Day is not even on the block yet and these conversations happening are not good for her. Even if Tiff is voted out Thursday, Day's game is blown and she'll have to quickly change courses to stay alive in the game.

Edited by kellog010

I am actually very, very impressed with how Tiffany may not directly flip the votes in her favour, but she keeps getting possibly saved. Last week, they saved her because of Frank. This week, it's because of Day. Yeah, I'm rooting for this to work. I do think Nicole and Corey would actually vote to keep Tiffany. They weren't the ones completely against her in the first place. So it would be Frank, Bridgette, Nicole, and Corey for sure. They are trying to rope Michelle into it, but I'm not sure about her. Maybe just convince Paul. Corey and Frank might be able to convince him to vote to evict Day. 

I'll bet the two don't last a week outside of the house. 

• Love 4

I wish Tiff put up Day instead of Corey, but providing the guys stick with the plan they hatched this afternoon, I'm fine with Day going NEXT week because that way she can't win the challenge that would put her back into the house.

2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I wish Tiff put up Day instead of Corey, but providing the guys stick with the plan they hatched this afternoon, I'm fine with Day going NEXT week because that way she can't win the challenge that would put her back into the house.

Day will be out quickly even if she does come back. I would like to see her out on Thursday. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Day will be out quickly even if she does come back. I would like to see her out on Thursday. 

Exactly. Even if she does win the buy back, she will know that nobody trusts her. She'll have no power and nobody will believe much of what she says. She'll have to figure out a way to save herself, and I believe she'll be gone as soon as any possible immunity wears off. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Day is holed up in London.  The consequences of her actions are coming to bite her now, she feels it. 

Posts are no longer merging.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

I am personally rooting for Bronte to come back. She has a better chance against Day so that's another incentive for a Day eviction this week

But it'll be ironic that Day spent all her energy trashing Tiff until she was almost out the door, spent more energy saving her from eviction only to be evicted by Tiffany's hands the very next week. Talk about karma being a bitch. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 4

I would lose my mind if I was in this house.  I can play strategically and with strategy comes a certain amount of dancing around the truth....but all the snarkiness, railroading, character assassination and Mean Girl mentality would get to me after a while.  I'm most like Natalie, personality-wise so people with these types of personalities would be too much for me.

• Love 5