Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I mean really I don't think Tiffany has done anything to make people question her the way they do. She's been nothing but loyal to Fatal 5/8 Pack (minus Frank), which can't even be said for most of the other members, and yet everyone's acting like she's going to break up the alliance and go nuts. Nicole has had bigger freak outs than Tiffany. 

Day's Vanessa paranoia got the best of her and she transferred it to everyone else. I think Day has realized she needs Tiffany to stay now, but because of her paranoia she's made it impossible to change the course.

ETA: Nicole just told Corey that Hayden cheated on her. That must've been how he changed after that haircut!

I certainly don't know as much as you do, so you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I sort of took Tiffany wanting to win POV with the Scrabble thing as going against TEP plan to BD Victor.  

From what I saw, that was one of the things she did that caused people to distrust her.

And I might have understood if she hadn't known that Victor was the one who won RK.  I mean, your alliance having a plan to BD you is maybe more reasonable if you think that one of them may have won RK and put you up.  But she knew it was Victor, so I thought her reaction to that was....not optimal.

"Tiffany..........because she's Vanessa's sister......."

But!  When they all entered the house on the first day, did anyone know she was V's sister? So, really, who's to blame for the comparisons - right or wrong?  If Tiffany hadn't told someone, all of this wouldn't be happening to her.  So she made the mistake of sharing info that may ultimately doom her, but that's the way the game goes.  She's reaping the consequences of her own decision to share.

BTW - sorry for the empty quote boxes, but I couldn't figure out how to delete them once I'd inadvertently created them.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

"Tiffany..........because she's Vanessa's sister......."

But!  When they all entered the house on the first day, did anyone know she was V's sister? So, really, who's to blame for the comparisons - right or wrong?  If Tiffany hadn't told someone, all of this wouldn't be happening to her.  So she made the mistake of sharing info that may ultimately doom her, but that's the way the game goes.  She's reaping the consequences of her own decision to share.

BTW - sorry for the empty quote boxes, but I couldn't figure out how to delete them once I'd inadvertently created them.

Day & Michelle for sure both knew before she even mentioned anything. They both have mentioned they saw the leaks. I'm sure Paulie did as well, both him & Tiffany were leaked before they went into sequester and fans were asking them both on Twitter if they were going in, and if Paulie didn't see that I'm sure Cody was asked as well, who in turn probably told him. James knew as well since he did a Periscope before he left for Sequester and people were asking him on there. There was no way that Tiffany or Paulie were going to hide it from anyone because several of the cast already knew. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

All you have to do is click on the quote box so it turns faintly blue and then hit the delete button on your keyboard (not the backspace). Not sure how to do it on a cell or a tablet, though.

• Love 1

Tiffany radiated Vanessa to anyone who watched that season. No leaks needed.  It was very apparent.  Word would spread.  She should have announced that.  I am not sure if that would have helped much since she went into sunglasses hoodie mode immediately. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I disagree with a heavy dose of IMO. Only because we've never really seen what Tiffany's game is or what kind of a player she can be. She's been forced to play a reactive game because of the stigma of being Vanessa's sister and because Da'Vonne and others instantly pushed the "she's just like Vanessa" plot. And I'll admit, I've reacted the same way. When Tiffany had her post winegate, post Frank argument cry sessions, I called her Tiffnessa and fell into the same trap. But the truth is, Tiffany isn't Vanessa. She's Vanessa's sister. Their strategy may not be the same, their game play may not be the same, but she really hasn't had a chance to shine. She might not ever get that chance because of her connection to Vanessa. Which is sad. People in the house aren't constantly harping that Paulie is playing Cody's game or constantly bitching that Paulie is just like Cody, watch him pull the same moves his brother did. But they do it to Tiffany and she's had a target on her since Day 1 because of it.

But, I don't know if Tiffany has done some things to purposefully mimic Vanessa.  I don't know if its because Tiffany has a great amount of respect for Vanessa's gameplay, but from where I sit, she hasn't done much to disabuse people of the notion that she is like Vanessa and therefore might play a Vanessa style game.  

I think her first, and probably biggest mistake was not just coming clean when Paulie did.  For one, she and Vanessa look a lot a like and there have been sibling "twists" in the past.  Second, there was a chance that one of the HG may have seen the two of them together on social media...especially someone a little more hardcore, like Michelle.  Third, I think she could have been very clear that while she loves her sister, she isn't like her sister and she isn't going to play the game the same way.  Would people have still been suspicious?  Of course....absolutely......but she may have been able to have least created a situation where people gave her a chance.  Instead it was sort of "telephoned" around the house, and Tiffany couldn't control the message, instead she let other people shape the narrative for her.

I think her second mistake were those tears/breakdown.  I'm still on the fence as to whether or not they were real, but they were a mistake.  As were the bandana and the sunglasses.  Part of Tiffany's strategy should have been to try to play as different a game from Vanessa's as she possibly could in terms of what she let everyone else see.  The more she reminds people of Vanessa, the harder a time she was going to have in that house.

In light of everything, I think that her issues with Frank may end up being the one thing that can possibly save her.  And I hope it does, but if she stays, I think she needs to re-evaluate how she is playing the game, and maybe course correct.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

All you have to do is click on the quote box so it turns faintly blue and then hit the delete button on your keyboard (not the backspace). Not sure how to do it on a cell or a tablet, though.

Aim for the inner most box.  

4 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Yeah, Paulie is playing almost exactly the same way his brother played.  Maybe everybody is hoping they will be the one he hands the grand prize to!

I think the Cody/Paulie game is far less......assertive than the Vanessa game that is now being associated with Tiffany.

Vanessa was clearly playing to win, I don't know that I really got that feeling from Cody

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently the final round was Tiffany vs. Bridgette. Ugh!

And Bridgette and Frank get to have an Outback Steakhouse meal, so I guess Bridgette could choose someone to take and picked him. Bridgette is an imbecile seriously.

Also Bridgette hurt her ankle during the comp.

If we're writing fan fiction, can someone write me some fan fiction where Frank gets booted and Bridgette gets booted immediately after?

Because I really need for that to happen, they are both the worst.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RCharter said:

If we're writing fan fiction, can someone write me some fan fiction where Frank gets booted and Bridgette gets booted immediately after?

Yes!  I can do that.  It involves alien intervention.  The are small, slender, gray people with very large eyes. I think they can do this. Are you up for that?

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes!  I can do that.  It involves alien intervention.  The are small slender, gray people with very large eyes. I think they can do this. Are you up for that?

I'm down for whatever causes the two of them maximum pain, humiliation and embarrassment.

If the aliens slap Frank's ass, so much the better.  :)

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 11
(edited)

There is Vanessa, oops I mean Tiffany, sitting there in the hat with eyes mostly hidden again, trying to look as much like her sister as possible.

Maybe Bridgette will trip and fall trying to go down the stairs, just a minor head injury.  This week's eviction cancelled because she's out on a medical.  Replay.  Tiffany wins, and puts up Frank.

Ta Da.

Although I think Tiffany is a shit player anyway, she's been good this week, but she could have come clean about being Van's sister, and stressed how different they were, not stared at people and questioned them, not cried AT ALL except in diary, and been less argumentative.  She should have known she would be coming in with a sneaky, manipulative sister rep, and countered that by being open and goofy and never worn either a hat or sunglasses.  Dumb.

ETA

I hope Bridgette realizes almost no one is making calls on her, other than Frank, who looked like he was about to go out of his mind sitting there with her creepy giggle non stop.  Oh, and to use her bathroom. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And shit like this is why I'm now firmly on Team Natalie. She's the perfect antidote to Stank Frank. She may not completely understand the game but she's sweet as hell.

The more I listen to her, the understand a the game far more than she'll ever be given credit for. Everything I've been on the fence with her about (her Victor-obsession, her spacey-ness, her jury obsession) she's said is strategy. I'm sure she'll get the Victoria treatment along with the rest of the Spy Girls on the show edit, though. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
(edited)
53 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Vanessa was clearly playing to win, I don't know that I really got that feeling from Cody.

I mean, Cody took Derrick to the finals. So, no, not playing to win.

1 hour ago, RCharter said:

I certainly don't know as much as you do, so you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I sort of took Tiffany wanting to win POV with the Scrabble thing as going against TEP plan to BD Victor.  

From what I saw, that was one of the things she did that caused people to distrust her.

Paulie told her to try and win hard. Day more felt like she was specifically looking at her, not that she was trying to win. Tiffany apologized and said, yeah, I'm competitive and I figured you're one of the smartest - so I thought I'd have to beat you to win - and I realize that sounds like a Vanessa line, but Tiffany is not that good at strategy. She really just seems to blindly follow the people she trusts, like this week.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

There is Vanessa, oops I mean Tiffany, sitting there in the hat with eyes mostly hidden again, trying to look as much like her sister as possible.

Maybe Bridgette will trip and fall trying to go down the stairs, just a minor head injury.  This week's eviction cancelled because she's out on a medical.  Replay.  Tiffany wins, and puts up Frank.

Ta Da.

Although I think Tiffany is a shit player anyway, she's been good this week, but she could have come clean about being Van's sister, and stressed how different they were, not stared at people and questioned them, not cried AT ALL except in diary, and been less argumentative.  She should have known she would be coming in with a sneaky, manipulative sister rep, and countered that by being open and goofy and never worn either a hat or sunglasses.  Dumb.

ETA

I hope Bridgette realizes almost no one is making calls on her, other than Frank, who looked like he was about to go out of his mind sitting there with her creepy giggle non stop.  Oh, and to use her bathroom. 

yass!  or she trips while running to bring Frank gossip and cookies.  Someone decides that the HOH should be replayed and Tiff wins and puts up Frank.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm hoping these next two weeks will be like the Dani Donato/Jeff Schroeder Double Eviction saga - a low to a high (yes, I was the rare viewer rooting against Jeff/Jordan/Brenchel situation in Season 13). It would be pretty nice to watch Frank get blindsided after his Tiffany high.

From updates, I've read Frank told Paulie he wants Da'Vonne out now? Man, I wish that information would get out.

Plus this from Joker's: Bridge says she's going to start throwing comps & she's so happy because this week couldn't have gone any better for the PPGirls.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Paulie told James.  He's trying to set up Frank to throw the next comp by having James suggest blindsiding Paulie (tagging him) since Paulie knows Frank's already mentioned getting rid of him and Corey.

(edited)

I don't care what anyone says,  if Tiffany goes and she doesn't win the playback game,  they all deserve to lose to Frank F2.   Every last one of them.   He has controlled them,  intimidated them and played a decent social game.   Why wouldn't you cut him a check at the end??  I would. 

Seriously Tiffany is a number for half the house.   Bronte doesn't benefit their game nor does Paul -  if they won HOH  they would all be options.   If you really want to get rid of Tiffany,  you dump her on a double eviction,  but this blindsiding crap is unnecessary.   Granted it's big brother but what has she done to deserve that.   She sucks at comps and cries.  So.  She's the only one who will stand up to Frank and put him/Bridgette on the block.   Bridgette talking about she would go loco if she found out who put up Bronte,  but bitch is not scary.   

These HGs are just dumb. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well I guess the one positives about having Vets on is that they spill the tea. Haha.  According to James, Clay & Audrey hooked up. "They were traveling a lot together, one drunken night. She's not bad looking" 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11
54 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I don't care what anyone says,  if Tiffany goes and she doesn't win the playback game,  they all deserve to lose to Frank F2.   Every last one of them.   He has controlled them,  intimidated them and played a decent social game.   Why wouldn't you cut him a check at the end??  I would. 

Seriously Tiffany is a number for half the house.   Bronte doesn't benefit their game nor does Paul -  if they won HOH  they would all be options.   If you really want to get rid of Tiffany,  you dump her on a double eviction,  but this blindsiding crap is unnecessary.   Granted it's big brother but what has she done to deserve that.   She sucks at comps and cries.  So.  She's the only one who will stand up to Frank and put him/Bridgette on the block.   Bridgette talking about she would go loco if she found out who put up Bronte,  but bitch is not scary.   

These HGs are just dumb. 

Interesting how we all see things differently depending upon how we're looking at it.  Yes, Tiffany is a number but so is Paul.  Paul's no threat to anyone since he has no one in the house.  The HG's should be wooing him as opposed to evicting him.  Who's he going to hurt if he stays in the game?  I don't understand this need to evict people who have absolutely no power whatsoever.  Bronte at least has her girl pack so she's the one they should evict -- out of the trio that's on the block.  The 8 pack still needs Tiff to get rid of Frank.  They all still need Paul if only for a number.  Only the girl pack needs Bronte.  The 8 pack should evict Bronte to weaken the girl pack's alliance.  Then ALL of them need to get some balls and start going after people that matter and quit this wussy ass pussy footing around, nominating people who are no danger to their game.

I can't stand Frank's ego, his disgusting farting in the kitchen while people are eating and his misogynistic ass-slapping "Woman, make me a sandwich!" demanding ways, but he's playing a good game and so I have to give him that.  BLECH!  (It hurts my head to have to type that).

• Love 5
(edited)

I find it interesting these idiots are worried about Tiffany being Vanessa-lite,  but Paulie might be this season's comp beast and he's Cody brother. 

James so caught up in Natalie's panties and the  girls are caught up with dicks before chicks game.   It's like there is not enough a stupid to going around. 

*Headdesk*

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Well I guess the one positives about having Vets on is that they spill the tea. Haha.  According to James, Clay & Audrey hooked up. "They were traveling a lot together, one drunken night. She's not bad looking" 

I think Audrey's gorgeous, but it's hard to get past her crazy in the house. What happened to Shelli? 

Thanks for helping me understand the (not a) big secret about the siblings.  I had no idea it was pretty much common knowledge even before they went into the house.

Also, thanks for the info on deleting accidental quote boxes.

5 hours ago, mooses said:

(yes, I was the rare viewer rooting against Jeff/Jordan/Brenchel situation in Season 13

That was rare? Season 13 had been my second season watching, so I was a very, very casual viewer (the only forum I went on was TwoP, Television Without Pity for those who don't know) and I never watched the live feeds (the only whiff of the live feeds I got was the 'viral' video of Jeff's homophobia), but I was so against all of them winning that season. 

3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

You know, I do think Frank's played a decent game, but not decent enough. If people have already figured him out and it's week three, then he's really just playing the game he did in his other season. Derrick from season 16 deserved to win because he controlled the house, played a great social game and nobody caught onto him until it was too late. Derrick could win competitions, but he never really needed to. Frank's gotten caught on his plays, all the women in the house hate him, and it's only because of his immunity this week that he's not on the block. If he makes it to the finals, then great, I guess it would depend on who's beside him. But he's not going to make it to the finals, unless Grodner gives him immunity every week he's not HOH or hasn't won veto. Bridgette's the only ally he truly has on his side right now. Everyone else is now just playing him so that they can blindside him. 

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, mooses said:

The more I listen to her, the understand a the game far more than she'll ever be given credit for. Everything I've been on the fence with her about (her Victor-obsession, her spacey-ness, her jury obsession) she's said is strategy. I'm sure she'll get the Victoria treatment along with the rest of the Spy Girls on the show edit, though. 

Yep and it's going to drive me absolutely insane. 

6 hours ago, mooses said:

I'm hoping these next two weeks will be like the Dani Donato/Jeff Schroeder Double Eviction saga - a low to a high (yes, I was the rare viewer rooting against Jeff/Jordan/Brenchel situation in Season 13).

I don't think we were that rare actually! I would say it was probably pretty evenly split online. The casual audience was probably all rooting for the vets though.

2 hours ago, J.D. said:

Paul's no threat to anyone since he has no one in the house.  The HG's should be wooing him as opposed to evicting him.  Who's he going to hurt if he stays in the game? 

The thing about Paul is Frank and Paulie have actually done a lot of work with him while Fatal 5 basically ignores him so Paul is likely to side with Frank and/or Paulie over any of the women, so if the women really do want to take Frank out they're better off keeping Tiffany (and Bronte).

I can't stand Frank's ego, his disgusting farting in the kitchen while people are eating and his misogynistic ass-slapping "Woman, make me a sandwich!" demanding ways, but he's playing a good game and so I have to give him that.  BLECH!  (It hurts my head to have to type that).

He's really not playing a good game though. Which is pretty obvious by the fact that every single person (minus Bridgette/Paul) knows his game and wants him out. Frank has been lucky that the twists this season have benefited him. And, to his credit, he picked players for his team that have really helped him.

ETA: James and Natalie chatted for over two hours this morning. From about 4 am to 6:30 am. So I doubt they'll be awake at all today! James told Natalie that the house calls the Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte alliance Powerpuff Girls to which she responded, "That's so stupid!" He also seemed liked he wanted to tell her about Frank being the first RK winner/nomming Bridgette but she said she didn't want to know because she was having a hard time keeping things from Bronte and Bridgette.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I believe it.  They always had a flirtation of sorts while in the house,  I don't know if Shelli caught on though.   James kind of acted like he wanted to talk to Audrey sometime but when she went a bit nuts he finally took a liking to Meg. 

(edited)

I'm catching up on last night's shenanigans. Apparently Zak called Natalie a thot. She is so jealous of Natalie, it's really embarrassing. She's really pissed because James complimented Natalie's pasta dish and didn't say anything about Zak's mac and cheese. The Fatal 5 women (minus Day/Tiffany) are so whiny, insecure, and petty.

Nicole is so into Corey. Again, it's so embarrassing. She said he was rare and perfect. Girl, you're trippin'! She also said Natalie causes a lot of crap and is using James. I'm just glad that Nicole is showing her ass yet again this season without being able to blame it on Christine's influence so I can feel vindicated in my full-on hate for her.

Corey said, "What’s up Tiff Tiff, Tiffany Tiff Tiff?" to Tiffany and this was her reaction. I'm gonna miss her!

ETA: I totally believe that Audrey and Clay hooked up. There was definite sexual tension between them in the house. Apparently they didn't even hide it: someone said they posted pics of themselves in bed on snapchat.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

To be fair they are sisters and raised in the same house.  I have a sister and as much as we try to be different from each other we can't escape childhood.  At a pool party a couple of weeks ago people laughed because we both sat down, put on sunscreen, tied our hair up, put on caps and sunglasses, apparently in unison.  We, of course, gave each other dirty looks for we hate being compared.  It is how are mother trained us.  A few minutes later our brother came and sat down and did the same thing except for tying up his hair.  We laughed then.  Family resemble each other in more ways then looks.  Mannerisms are clearly early embedded. 

• Love 10

Audrey/Clay hooking up doesn't surprise me either. I remember after Clay got evicted, not even a few days later, he was already hanging out with Audrey and I was like 'oh, they're totally going to hook up or start dating before Shelli gets out of the house'. It kind of makes me glad both got out pre-jury, so they could have the chance to explore that relationship of theirs. 

Oh, Nicole. Going from Hayden to Corey? Sure, Corey's probably the most attractive guy in the house to me, but he's kind of an idiot, an asshole, and possibly into guys. It really disappoints me, because I really want to like Nicole. I disliked her in some of season 16, but then when she got targeted, I started to like her until she was one of the only decent people left in the house. This season, I started out liking her but now I just can't watch her in the live feeds for too long. 

Zakiyah has really been showing her jealousy recently about other girls. First Tiffany, and now Natalie? I'm disappointed in her a bit. I still like her, but calling Natalie a thot? I looked up the meaning of the word, and I'm just a little stunned. 

• Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

A hoe, or a slut.

Oh, my bad.  I thought it was a typo the first time I read it, but then I saw it again in the thread above so I knew it must be a real thing.  Thanks for the info.

(edited)

James brought up to Frank about AFP. It's almost like he is focused on trying to win that more than the game. 

I was not a big fan last season, but I was coming around to him - now I can't help but notice how hard he's trying. Last night, Nicole dressed up Paul to scare the sleeping HGs (which gave Nicole her first pants-peeing moment of the season and had to run to the bathroom and shower afterwards.) - you could tell James was such a try hard about getting involved and looking like he was a part of it. Then he started asking Frank if he thought Paul has a chance. James thinks Bridgette has a chance, too, so very off at the moment. 

And can't believe there were so many Jeff/Jordan/Brenchel haters! Too bad AG wasn't one of them. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

It's crazy how much the HGs are against Frank right now, but ignoring how much he had a hand in pitting them against Tiffany. He's not even subtle about it! 

The only thing Tiffany can do is act like she still thinks her alliance is on her side and hope Da'Vonne wants to flip it. After that doesn't work, I hope she goes out spilling some information. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, J.D. said:

What's a "thot"?

It specifically stands for That Hoe Over There.

I read that Natalie was saying last night that Tiffany is fake and how she can't stand it. I'm disappointed she's joining in on the Tiffany bashing. Although I'm thinking it's probably a strategy to make sure the target stays on Tiffany and doesn't move to Bronte, like she did with Victor. But still. I hope she at least continues to talk to Tiffany and doesn't ignore her.

• Love 3

I had to look it up, altho at first I thought it was a typo.  Peach is right about the acronym.

From slate.com.....

"The archetypical thot, as constructed through memes circulated on Instagram and Twitter, drinks cheap alcohol, eats Chipotle, uses a Metro PCS phone card, and shops at mall staple Aeropostale. She has a beauty mark piercing on her upper lip, just as the “tramps” who came before her sported tattoos on their lower backs. She is “grocery shopping in heels looking like” she’s “going to the EBT awards.” In their most absurd forms, thot memes position thotness as a quality that’s predestined from birth: A thot is named “Jasmine” or “Sasha,” and she stands 5-foot-1 to 5-foot-5. Most of the time, she’s black."

4 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I believe it.  They always had a flirtation of sorts while in the house,  I don't know if Shelli caught on though.   James kind of acted like he wanted to talk to Audrey sometime but when she went a bit nuts he finally took a liking to Meg. 

#Neverforget

lRb6p1h.gif

• Love 5

Geesh, reading everything about these young women (Nic, Z, Nat, Michelle) messing up their games for their showmances and petty jealousies is so depressing. Read elsewhere that Bronte has a crush on Paulie and although Bridgette probably doesn't have a crush on Frank, she seems completely comfortable with him calling all the shots for her. Too bad  Tiff is on her way out and Da' can't seem to keep anything to herself.

Nic is going to be so embarrassed when she gets out and realizes that Corey never had the slightest interest in a relationship with her while she is completely besotted.  How long before she starts trying to convince others to target Nat?

Am I the only one who doesn't believe for a minute that Nat is interested in James romantically? I think she enjoys his company and all the attention he gives her but I think she might be more interested in screentime. In her interviews, she said something like "I can get any guy I want."  I don't know any women who would ever say something like that, especially the really nice/sweet ones, no matter how pretty they are. My guess is there is more to her story than just being a sweetheart.

I read that James explained to Frank that both Nat and Bronte just want to make it to jury because they need the money. After so many seasons, would anyone really ever believe that line?

I know there are still a lot of people in the house and lots of shifting and changing alliances to come but at this point, I could see Paul making it quite far in the game.  I don't like him much but it could be funny if Victor got back in the game (even though I really dislike him) and he and Paul started winning comps and saving each other.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea I mean really I don't think Tiffany has done anything to make people question her the way they do. She's been nothing but loyal to Fatal 5/8 Pack (minus Frank), which can't even be said for most of the other members, and yet everyone's acting like she's going to break up the alliance and go nuts. Nicole has had bigger freak outs than Tiffany. 

She created distrust with her alliance by going against plan and trying to win POV in the word smith challenge - even though she was assured they were trying to backdoor Victor - and she knew that it was him who had put her up.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Am I the only one who doesn't believe for a minute that Nat is interested in James romantically? I think she enjoys his company and all the attention he gives her but I think she might be more interested in screentime. In her interviews, she said something like "I can get any guy I want."  I don't know any women who would ever say something like that, especially the really nice/sweet ones, no matter how pretty they are. My guess is there is more to her story than just being a sweetheart.

I have that thought running through my mind, but I don't know. Nat, at the very least, is forming a very solid relationship with James, whether it's a romantic one or a platonic one. More than once, they've been up late after all the others have gone to bed; not only that, but she kept James' secret safe from Bronte/Bridgette (about him telling her about Frank). I think she could easily be interested in him romantically. Maybe at first, it was a rebound-type relationship. I think Nat could easily be into James. I don't think she would stay up until 7am with anyone, but she did last night with James. I try to let cockiness/confidence slide because good for her for having some good self-esteem. I wish I could have that! I know it may be cocky and slightly egoistical, but she's proven herself to be a better person time and time again, so I'm letting her minor flaws slip by. 

Also, I absolutely don't take the pre-interviews stuff as seriously as others do, because I'm aware a lot of them over-exaggerate to get on the show, or they're too biased in seeing themselves objectively. I prefer to see how each person acts once they get into the house. 

I also made the mistake in rewatching some Frank clips from season 14. Am I the only one that forgot that Frank was in a showmance with dumb Ashley that season? I knew there was a showmance with Ashley, but somehow I forgot it was with Frank. 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Nic is going to be so embarrassed when she gets out and realizes that Corey never had the slightest interest in a relationship with her while she is completely besotted.  How long before she starts trying to convince others to target Nat?

I read that James explained to Frank that both Nat and Bronte just want to make it to jury because they need the money. After so many seasons, would anyone really ever believe that line?

I know there are still a lot of people in the house and lots of shifting and changing alliances to come but at this point, I could see Paul making it quite far in the game.  I don't like him much but it could be funny if Victor got back in the game (even though I really dislike him) and he and Paul started winning comps and saving each other.

I agree with you about Paul! It's like he's using the strategy Bridgette wanted to achieve right now - spend a lot of time in the kitchen, be nice, don't seem like a threat. He's in a good position.

The Natalie target is starting between Nicole and Z. Both are convinced she's playing James and that she really wants Paulie/Cory. I think it's actually the other way around. She was talking to Bronte yesterday about how she realized the guys were probably coming for them and she's been trying to talk to them more.

I think James and Natalie are in similar positions - both are using each other for strategy but also really do like each other. I don't think they'll be a thing outside of the House, but I believe their connection. Yes, they don't look like they belong together, but their rapport is so much better than Z/Paulie's or Nicole/Corey's.

I almost wish Natalie was completely using James, though. I've seen enough guys play women for fools (Derrick/Cody, Will/Boogie, the Brigade, Dan) to last a lifetime, and the guys are usually regarded as strategic, not evil. 

As for the "I can get any guy I want comment" - I think she's said that in the House as well. Nothing wrong with being confident since she seems, for the most part, like a nice woman, not catty. I like seeing that more than Z/Nicole being insecure about not being good enough for Paulie or DullCorey.

11 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

She created distrust with her alliance by going against plan and trying to win POV in the word smith challenge - even though she was assured they were trying to backdoor Victor - and she knew that it was him who had put her up.

She had conversations where her alliance she could win it but didn't have to. Paulie told her to go hard for it. Day was just upset because she felt like Tiffany was specifically trying to beat her - but, to be honest, Tiffany could have breathed wrong and Day would've distrusted her the first few weeks. 

• Love 8

I feel like Natalie is playing James. Her convo with him in the storage room about the Frank butt slapping Mama Day thing...Natalie's sweetness seemed so contrived to me. Just MOO.

Agreeing that Tiffany outbursts/Vanessa comparison didn't help her game one bit.

Having said that, now Tiffany is the evil one who must be destroyed because she *gasp* tries to talk game? Nicole and Donny got that treatment in BB16 and I think Elissa to some extent in BB15.

Everyone else talks game almost 24/7, but when people need a reason (ha Vanessa speak) it's just too easy to fall back on "they were scheming".

Ugh, my vent for the day.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I absolutely don't take the pre-interviews stuff as seriously as others do, because I'm aware a lot of them over-exaggerate to get on the show, or they're too biased in seeing themselves objectively. I prefer to see how each person acts once they get into the house. 

53 minutes ago, mooses said:

As for the "I can get any guy I want comment" - I think she's said that in the House as well. Nothing wrong with being confident since she seems, for the most part, like a nice woman, not catty. I like seeing that more than Z/Nicole being insecure about not being good enough for Paulie or DullCorey.

I never put much stock in the pre-interviews or the lines they say, even when repeated in the house. Each person is casted for a certain role and fed certain lines to get their role across very quickly in a four minute video. IMO, Natalie was casted to be the hot girl that would flirt with all the boys and hopefully get in a showmance. I wouldn't be surprised if the "I can get any guy I want" line was fed to her by production and she parroted it inside the house. That's why I like the live feeds. We get a much better read on personalities and people than the broadcast viewers ever can. And yeah, I agree with the posters above: she's so set up for the Victoria edit.

Also to the above Brenchel/Jordeff dislike in BB13: While I was rooting against Jordan and Jeff and Brendan, I will forever be a Rachel fan. She consistently brought the entertainment and she was a hell of a competitor. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

Agreeing that Tiffany outbursts/Vanessa comparison didn't help her game one bit.

Having said that, now Tiffany is the evil one who must be destroyed because she *gasp* tries to talk game? Nicole and Donny got that treatment in BB16 and I think Elissa to some extent in BB15.

Everyone else talks game almost 24/7, but when people need a reason (ha Vanessa speak) it's just too easy to fall back on "they were scheming".

Ugh, my vent for the day.

And she's trying to talk game with people that she thinks are in her alliance! It's such a Catch-22.

• Love 3
(edited)

If Natalie's pretending to be sweet then you know what thank goodness for her because I'd rather watch someone pretend to be sweet than actually be an asshole.

But I'm someone that doesn't think you can pretend on this show. There's no way someone can be putting on an act 24/7 for months. Unless they're an Oscar caliber actor, which no one who's ever been on this show is. Or maybe like a sociopath, which is possible lol.

• Love 15