Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They should absolutely be putting up Bridgette and maybe Corey/Paulie next week, if they can. Then, BD Frank if you have the opportunity. If not, get out Bridgette or someone that Frank is using/benefiting from having around. Done.

Who are the "they" you are referring to here?  They are all inter twind in variance alliances.  What happens if Category 4 wins HOH again?  It's not as simple as it sounds. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, escape said:

Who are the "they" you are referring to here?  They are all inter twind in variance alliances.  What happens if Category 4 wins HOH again?  It's not as simple as it sounds. 

Everyone in Cat 4 besides Frank should be throwing the HoH if the plan is to get Frank out.  

Frank is not put up as an initial nominee.  Instead put up Bridgette/Paulie/Corey.  Or even just Bridgette + someone else.

If Frank is picked to play in POV and he wins (right now they have the best chance of him not being picked to play POV because there are more people in the house).  But if Frank is picked to play in POV and keeps the nominations the same, then you at least can get rid of Bridgette and take away an ally from Frank

If Frank is not picked to play in POV than you have whomever wins POV take down the "someone else" that has been nominated with Bridgette.  Frank goes up as replacement nominee.

Either way -- you take out Frank, or you take out Bridgette.  In a perfect world you take out Frank.  But even if the plan goes sideways, you get Bridgette out and the "spy girls" are more open to be picked up by "anti Frank" camp without Bridgette around.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, escape said:

Besides Frank, Michelle and Paulie are part of Category 4, both who could easily throw HOH to get Frank out. They have a lot of allies who could beat Frank, and it would be a sacrifice they'd take. Even if Frank won, they'd be safe regardless. It's what James did to get Victor out, even if it was risky. 

• Love 1

Natalie or Tiffany for Veto! C'mon, girls. I have faith in you.

Of course, I have a bad track record for picking favourites. BB16 I chose Victoria (who else was there to pick?!), BB17 I chose Jackie and then she got booted a week later, now I'm throwing all my support behind Natalie. Third time's the charm, right? 

• Love 5

It sounds like it's going to be that Dice square comp, roll it into the right square?  At least that's what they are all talking about, although they may just be guessing.

They are figuring out how to do the comp in HOH.  Bridget made a cube and they are talking about out how to win it.  It is one die and they are inside it. One by one they challenge each other so it will be a long one.  Paulie, Bridget, Bronte and Nat.  Nat is not picking up on it very well, Bronte is claustrophobic and not liking the idea.  

Nat is not going to win this.  Come on Tiffany.  

Even if Natalie wins, she's taking off Bronte, and Tiffany still leaves. So as much as my dream scenario would be Natalie winning and taking Tiffany off, it won't happen. So, Tiffany for veto or bust. 

Just now, delicatecutter said:

Doesn't that competition favor athletic males?

Not really. I mean, it definitely helps if you can move around, but it's the figuring out the pattern to get to the right side of the die that becomes important. You can move as fast as you can to try to get the right die side up, but if you can figure out the pattern right away, you'll probably beat the more athletic person.

• Love 2

Too bad we don't have a giant in the house, like Austin. Wasn't he the one that had to do the ridiculous leap frog with it because he was too tall? Bridgette's gonna giggle and bounce all throughout this Veto if it is the Dice comp. 

28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Besides Frank, Michelle and Paulie are part of Category 4, both who could easily throw HOH to get Frank out. They have a lot of allies who could beat Frank, and it would be a sacrifice they'd take. Even if Frank won, they'd be safe regardless. It's what James did to get Victor out, even if it was risky. 

The HG's wouldn't know this, but it would be more to their benefit to outs Frank with the jury.  As of now, if he is the 1st 5 eliminated, he will likely come back.  He is a good at comps.

10 minutes ago, escape said:

The HG's wouldn't know this, but it would be more to their benefit to outs Frank with the jury.  As of now, if he is the 1st 5 eliminated, he will likely come back.  He is a good at comps.

as someone else said, I think the "spell" a powerful HG has is sort of broken once they are out of the house....even if they come back

• Love 5

This conversation is hysterical!  Bronte really has no sense of anything.  She said maybe Frank wants to backdoor Corey and that means I will be safe.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RCharter said:

as someone else said, I think the "spell" a powerful HG has is sort of broken once they are out of the house....even if they come back

Exactly. Usually, when someone comes back into the house in the same season they're evicted, people get them out as soon as they can. Usually it's not in that very same week, but from the seasons I've personally watched, the returnee doesn't make it to the finals. Maybe someone can prove me wrong here, but if it has happened, it hasn't happened more than once. 

Besides, remember Paul or Victor's words in their DR about how returnees should never get a chance to play again, because they've already played the game so why not give someone else a chance? I know Frank never said it, but apply it to Frank, houseguests! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly. Usually, when someone comes back into the house in the same season they're evicted, people get them out as soon as they can. Usually it's not in that very same week, but from the seasons I've personally watched, the returnee doesn't make it to the finals. Maybe someone can prove me wrong here, but if it has happened, it hasn't happened more than once. 

Besides, remember Paul or Victor's words in their DR about how returnees should never get a chance to play again, because they've already played the game so why not give someone else a chance? I know Frank never said it, but apply it to Frank, houseguests! 

It has nothing to do with Frank making the finals - which I doubt he will regardless.  He will still end up with another chance in the house.  They can lose Bronti next week. 

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Tiffany solved the Dice Veto using soap and Q-Tips ... and then promptly showed all the girls how to do it.

What a mistake.

Noooo, Tiffany, nooooo. You keep that shit to yourself, goddamnit.

I really, really hope Bridgette, Natalie, and Bronte aren't quick enough in the competition to do it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Noooo, Tiffany, nooooo. You keep that shit to yourself, goddamnit.

I really, really hope Bridgette, Natalie, and Bronte aren't quick enough in the competition to do it.

Z was in the room watching - and Paulie is playing! 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, escape said:

It has nothing to do with Frank making the finals - which I doubt he will regardless.  He will still end up with another chance in the house.  They can lose Bronti next week. 

another chance with significantly less power and pull.  

And that is IF he wins the battle back

The risk of him winning the battle back with less power and pull is worth the reward of getting him out of the house before he gets further entrenched and is definitely able to make a big impact in the game.

Now is the time to get Frank out, while the anti-Frank sentiment in the house is high.  At the very least he loses his power and pull.  Even if he were to come back into the competition a week or two after he left by that point alliances shift, everyone sits around shit talking about you, people move on.

So even if he were to come back, the game will have moved past him.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, RCharter said:

another chance with significantly less power and pull.  

And that is IF he wins the battle back

The risk of him winning the battle back with less power and pull is worth the reward of getting him out of the house before he gets further entrenched and is definitely able to make a big impact in the game.

Now is the time to get Frank out, while the anti-Frank sentiment in the house is high.  At the very least he loses his power and pull.  Even if he were to come back into the competition a week or two after he left by that point alliances shift, everyone sits around shit talking about you, people move on.

So even if he were to come back, the game will have moved past him.

What if he wins HOH?

(edited)

Apparently Corey told Nicole that Natalie was flirting with him. So now the girls think Natalie's just playing James and want to tell him.

59 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Natalie or Tiffany for Veto! C'mon, girls. I have faith in you.

Of course, I have a bad track record for picking favourites. BB16 I chose Victoria (who else was there to pick?!), BB17 I chose Jackie and then she got booted a week later, now I'm throwing all my support behind Natalie. Third time's the charm, right? 

I can't remember the last time a person I was rooting for even made it to Final 2. I'm usually stuck rooting against someone by then - who usually ends up winning the whole darn thing anyway.

Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 1.48.37 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Let's say Frank does get evicted, but then wins the Battle Back competition. He's coming back in after HOH has already been picked (Julie said there's a special comp on the Friday to find out who comes back in, and unless they hold off the HOH competition, he won't be eligible for that week). He'd have to win every single veto and HOH after that, and he can only do that so many times. I'd be happy to see him go. If he does come back into the house, he'll have no power. He won't be able to bully people into getting his way because people won't be afraid of him (or they shouldn't).I want Frank gone ASAP. If there's a chance he won't be in jury if he gets evicted, I'm willing to take that chance. If he happens to win his way back, I won't be thrilled, but I'll also know that there's no way he's making it to the finals, unless this turns into another season 13 with the rigging left, right and center to the point where even the general audience member would know how BS it is.

• Love 9
(edited)

I know most viewers think of the Spy Girls and Girl Power and "Girls Working Together Plan" as a joke, a silly strategy, etc. 

But I just realized - a woman has never won against a man in the finals, right? All women winners have won against another woman? Even Liz got zero credit for being in a showmance and being a twin and still making it to the end.

Da'Vonne: What if this isn't even the Dice Competition? 

Tiffany: At least I'll know if for next time!

Awkward.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Let's say Frank does get evicted, but then wins the Battle Back competition. He's coming back in after HOH has already been picked (Julie said there's a special comp on the Friday to find out who comes back in, and unless they hold off the HOH competition, he won't be eligible for that week). He'd have to win every single veto and HOH after that, and he can only do that so many times. I'd be happy to see him go. If he does come back into the house, he'll have no power. He won't be able to bully people into getting his way because people won't be afraid of him (or they shouldn't).I want Frank gone ASAP. If there's a chance he won't be in jury if he gets evicted, I'm willing to take that chance. If he happens to win his way back, I won't be thrilled, but I'll also know that there's no way he's making it to the finals, unless this turns into another season 13 with the rigging left, right and center to the point where even the general audience member would know how BS it is.

Exactly, its always a risk/reward scenario.  But the rewards are so much greater than the risks, IMO.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This conversation is hysterical!  Bronte really has no sense of anything.  She said maybe Frank wants to backdoor Corey and that means I will be safe.  

Frank mentioned that to James a day or two ago. Of course, Frank has mentioned booting about every person in the house sooner rather than later. He really is the worst at this game.

yeah, I'll join in on rooting for Tiffany or Natalie for the veto. I have no strong feelings about either Tiff or Bronte, and am sure we'll be losing one of them on Thursday, but at least Tiff pulling herself off, or Natalie pulling Bronte off, will provide me with a bit of entertainment.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think you are right.  But it did happen in the past season of Big Brother Canada. Kelsey was eliminated in week four and then came back into the house and made it to the finals.  The only two to come back into the house and make it to the final four were John from last season and Amy from season three. So yeah the chances of Frank getting voted out and then making it to the finals probably would be slim but stranger things have happened (I am looking at you Marcellas). 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

49 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Frank mentioned that to James a day or two ago. Of course, Frank has mentioned booting about every person in the house sooner rather than later. He really is the worst at this game.

You had to hear the conversation.  That made no sense in the context.  She didn't know that Frank had said that and it has NO bearing on this week if she had! 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sometimes, I wonder why people get so fearful of attacking a bigger threat player. If you know people feel the same way that you do, shouldn't it not matter whether or not said threat is angry at you? There's a fear about Frank getting angry if he finds out. Ok, he can possibly win HOH and be safe next week. But there's more people that could win than Frank. He can't go after all of you in one week, and you can band together and, you know, not enable him and do what he wants. He wants Tiffany out? Torture him by getting someone else out. Maybe it'll throw him off his game during HOH. I guess it just always confuses me when people are like "We need to get this person out, and we have the majority agreeing.....but let's not do it right now. He might win HOH and come after us'. 

They should absolutely be putting up Bridgette and maybe Corey/Paulie next week, if they can. Then, BD Frank if you have the opportunity. If not, get out Bridgette or someone that Frank is using/benefiting from having around. Done.

It's like this strange herd mentality takes over and they collectively fear the dominant predator so much, they are afraid to pro-actively do anything about it, while whining about it, but yet feel safe in their herd while getting picked off or sacrificing one of their own so the dominator doesn't get angrier.  It's crazy. 

I've watched every season and this always seems to happen.  

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

It's like this strange herd mentality takes over and they collectively fear the dominant predator so much, they are afraid to pro-actively do anything about it, while whining about it, but yet feel safe in their herd while getting picked off or sacrificing one of their own so the dominator doesn't get angrier.  It's crazy. 

I've watched every season and this always seems to happen.  

I kind of understand it, though. If you're the one who takes out the biggest target, you become the biggest target. You managed to amass the power and the votes. Sure, you took out the house's target but if you're able to do that, you're able to do it again. No one wants to be the biggest target because then your ass is always on the line. It's easier to remain as a group and hide within its safety and hide behind the biggest target, even though your number could come up to be the Pawn of the Week and pawns are never safe. They are, however, a bit safer than being the main target.

When the majority of the house is eyeing jury (because hey, you get paid anyway), it gets frustrating. If they were thinking more about being in the final 2 position and being able to answer jury questions like, "What was your biggest move in the house?", you might get more people willing to take risks. Maybe not, I could be wrong. It's a marathon, not a sprint, but sometimes you have to put on the speed and pull ahead for a bit.

All it takes it one person with a don't give a fuck, I don't care if I rock the boat attitude, most likely an outsider to the main alliance, winning a clutch comp. Normally I'd say it would be an HoH comp but next week, it could be Roadkill assuming that it'll be the end of Roadkill and the team twist after the fifth eviction. Whether the stars align and we actually get that? Eh, probably not. But it would be nice. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I kind of understand it, though. If you're the one who takes out the biggest target, you become the biggest target. You managed to amass the power and the votes. Sure, you took out the house's target but if you're able to do that, you're able to do it again. No one wants to be the biggest target because then your ass is always on the line. It's easier to remain as a group and hide within its safety and hide behind the biggest target, even though your number could come up to be the Pawn of the Week and pawns are never safe. They are, however, a bit safer than being the main target.

When the majority of the house is eyeing jury (because hey, you get paid anyway), it gets frustrating. If they were thinking more about being in the final 2 position and being able to answer jury questions like, "What was your biggest move in the house?", you might get more people willing to take risks. Maybe not, I could be wrong. It's a marathon, not a sprint, but sometimes you have to put on the speed and pull ahead for a bit.

All it takes it one person with a don't give a fuck, I don't care if I rock the boat attitude, most likely an outsider to the main alliance, winning a clutch comp. Normally I'd say it would be an HoH comp but next week, it could be Roadkill assuming that it'll be the end of Roadkill and the team twist after the fifth eviction. Whether the stars align and we actually get that? Eh, probably not. But it would be nice. 

But on the flip side, with people only wanting to get to jury, does the person who takes out the target become a target, or do they just become the new person that everyone sucks up to just to get to jury?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RCharter said:

But on the flip side, with people only wanting to get to jury, does the person who takes out the target become a target, or do they just become the new person that everyone sucks up to just to get to jury?

My mind immediately flashes back to season 15, when Amanda started out as someone who called out Aaryn and her group on their racism and mean behaviour....and then Amanda herself turned into one of the worst ones in there of that season.

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

My mind immediately flashes back to season 15, when Amanda started out as someone who called out Aaryn and her group on their racism and mean behaviour....and then Amanda herself turned into one of the worst ones in there of that season.

That season was so awful :(

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RCharter said:

If the risk taker has to go outside their alliance to get the numbers, I think they easily become the bigger target. Not always but if you can pull it outsiders to your side and your cause, it gives your original alliance a reason to doubt you. It's part of the danger of it, because no one wants to put up the biggest target or their biggest target and not have them leave. It's easier when you're breaking apart a pair than when you're trying to oust just one person. 

If the person is already on the outside of the alliance, there's less chance that they become the main target because they'll get picked off eventually, thanks for doing our dirty work, we'll keep you around until we don't need your number anymore but they no longer hold the power.

If the person is part of the minority alliance, it's a minor blip that week, things continue as normal and the majority alliance accepts eating one of their own to get further ahead but next week, it's back to normal and the minority alliance gets picked off assuming one of them don't win the power combo of HoH and Roadkill.

I think it would be different if there was a Vanessa or a Derrick in the house. Then we could see some kisser-butters for jury spots. Either of those could arrange for a bigger target to be taken out and slide by for the most part. I don't think we have anyone like that this season. And the few that could have been like that are playing too sloppy (Frank and Da'Vonne). Not to say that Da'Vonne couldn't clean up her game play but Frank is pretty much a dead man walking... eventually.

(Please note, I suck at strategy. There's a reason why I lose most board games that I play. I'm probably misreading everything but I'm having fun doing it.)

• Love 4

If the risk taker has to go outside their alliance to get the numbers, I think they easily become the bigger target. Not always but if you can pull it outsiders to your side and your cause, it gives your original alliance a reason to doubt you. It's part of the danger of it, because no one wants to put up the biggest target or their biggest target and not have them leave. It's easier when you're breaking apart a pair than when you're trying to oust just one person. 

If the person is already on the outside of the alliance, there's less chance that they become the main target because they'll get picked off eventually, thanks for doing our dirty work, we'll keep you around until we don't need your number anymore but they no longer hold the power.

If the person is part of the minority alliance, it's a minor blip that week, things continue as normal and the majority alliance accepts eating one of their own to get further ahead but next week, it's back to normal and the minority alliance gets picked off assuming one of them don't win the power combo of HoH and Roadkill.

I think it would be different if there was a Vanessa or a Derrick in the house. Then we could see some kisser-butters for jury spots. Either of those could arrange for a bigger target to be taken out and slide by for the most part. I don't think we have anyone like that this season. And the few that could have been like that are playing too sloppy (Frank and Da'Vonne). Not to say that Da'Vonne couldn't clean up her game play but Frank is pretty much a dead man walking... eventually.

(Please note, I suck at strategy. There's a reason why I lose most board games that I play. I'm probably misreading everything but I'm having fun doing it.)

I think you bring up a lot of good points!  But at this point, I think TEP is still supposed to be a thing (kinda?) and the Fatal Five is a thing (kinda?) and the Spy Girls are a thing.  TEP, or TNP (if you count Paulie) should have the majority of the votes, so it seems like you only need people from the majority alliance and the Spy Girls (who just want to make it to jury).

And I would think that pulling those outside of the alliance can be justified if you're all agreed to bring down someone for a non-game related reason (in the case of Frank, his disgusting sexism).  At the very least, everyone can just say "you know, the only reason I talked to so and so, about getting such and such out was because he was just so terrible."

I think Day should push to get Frank out now for a variety of reasons, whether she does it as HOH herself, or whether she does it through a proxy I think now is the time while they can shatter his illusion of power.  

If she is worried it puts a target on her back, I still think she has people that she can argue should be bigger threats.  Namely, the showmances, as those two person alliances represent a greater % of the house vote.  Michelle, who doesn't have a great social game.  Day may want to use Paul as a "meat shield" if she can stomach him.  He is loud, braggadocios, and seems a little naive about the game.  I think he would be the sort of person who might be talked into putting Frank up as a "big game move" that will make America like him.  

I also think that she could possibly sell Natalie/Bronte/James on the idea of just getting to jury.  People seem to think James isn't particularly playing to win, and now that he has this 'showmance" he may want to spend time alone in sequester with Natalie

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RCharter said:

and the Spy Girls (who just want to make it to jury).

To be fair to the Spy Girls, they were saying how the "just want to make it to jury" is strategy now and they're going to continue harping so they're underestimated.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, escape said:

Nope.  It has to do with Tiffany being a pain to live with 24/7.

Day has been planting seeds about Tiffany the second we saw those Feeds come on & probably prior to it, about how she's like her sister, she's going to crack under pressure, she's this, she's that. A lot of what these other people think Tiffany will/won't do is from Day along with James. 

Anyone would be stressed out if they were on the block. It's because she's Vanessa's sister that they think she's going to have a monumental breakdown. If she was just a regular houseguest they probably wouldn't think anything of it. They roll their eyes at her and keep asking her if she's okay & if she's going to freak out. She keeps telling them she's fine. But they don't believe her. There have been more instances then I can count when they are in the other room saying she's freaking out and is all nervous- and you flip to the other feed and Tiffany is laughing at something someone said and looks calm as a cucumber. 

The best part is that I think they are all forgetting is that yes Vanessa was erratic. But she had her core people and they all made it to the end, because they stayed loyal to each other. 

Nicole has been in a panic more in the last few days then Tiffany has and no one thinks she's annoying or freaking out. 

All of their Tiffany fears are all because of her sister. Point, Blank and the Period. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

To be fair to the Spy Girls, they were saying how the "just want to make it to jury" is strategy now and they're going to continue harping so they're underestimated.

yeah, I don't know if I buy it.  I understand the strategy of not gaming super hard as soon as you get into the house, but some of the stuff they do makes me think they aren't entirely serious about the game.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, RCharter said:

I think you bring up a lot of good points!  But at this point, I think TEP is still supposed to be a thing (kinda?) and the Fatal Five is a thing (kinda?) and the Spy Girls are a thing.  TEP, or TNP (if you count Paulie) should have the majority of the votes, so it seems like you only need people from the majority alliance and the Spy Girls (who just want to make it to jury).

And I would think that pulling those outside of the alliance can be justified if you're all agreed to bring down someone for a non-game related reason (in the case of Frank, his disgusting sexism).  At the very least, everyone can just say "you know, the only reason I talked to so and so, about getting such and such out was because he was just so terrible."

I think Day should push to get Frank out now for a variety of reasons, whether she does it as HOH herself, or whether she does it through a proxy I think now is the time while they can shatter his illusion of power.  

If she is worried it puts a target on her back, I still think she has people that she can argue should be bigger threats.  Namely, the showmances, as those two person alliances represent a greater % of the house vote.  Michelle, who doesn't have a great social game.  Day may want to use Paul as a "meat shield" if she can stomach him.  He is loud, braggadocios, and seems a little naive about the game.  I think he would be the sort of person who might be talked into putting Frank up as a "big game move" that will make America like him.  

I also think that she could possibly sell Natalie/Bronte/James on the idea of just getting to jury.  People seem to think James isn't particularly playing to win, and now that he has this 'showmance" he may want to spend time alone in sequester with Natalie

It really all depends on how Da'Vonne plays it if they can get Frank out. She's the best strategic mastermind left after Frank leaves, IMO. Played the wrong way, she's the next biggest threat. Played the right way, she sets herself up for going far in the game. You're right, showmances are a target. But unlike last season, where Clay and Shelli were a legitimate game threat, you have Nicole and Corey which neither have been particularly powerful in winning comps or game play thus far. You have Paulie and Zakiyah, of which Paulie is the bigger threat but once Frank is gone, I see his game play faltering with the shattering of the bro-lliance. And you have Natalie and James, which is really just a flirtmance and I'm not sure either would really stretch themselves to save the other if one of them were truly in danger. Paul and Bronte's strokemance is basically an afterthought. 

Michelle is this season's Christine, without a doubt. She'll be used and tossed to the side when her usefulness is dried up or the numbers dictate it. 

Da'Vonne using Paul as her meat shield or using Tiffany to take out Frank would be the best roll of the dice for her. She would be great in the puppet master role when it comes to Frank's eviction and really, there wouldn't be much blowback on her because of the problems between her and Frank. But she needs to play it cool, she needs to drop the Tiffany obsession, and she needs to pick her numbers and stick with them. At least until they accomplish Frank's eviction.

I know the consensus is to save Frank until jury begins, because of the Battle Back. But there will probably be a returning jury member as well later in the game. If Frank can be persuasive in the house, he can be persuasive in the jury. If you load up the jury with Frank's minions, are you screwing yourself that way? I'd almost rather take the risk of him winning the Battle Back than leaving him to fart and mist his way through the jurors. It still leaves you with the risk of putting Frank in jury but the smaller amount of time he's in the jury, the better. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RCharter said:

yeah, I don't know if I buy it.  I understand the strategy of not gaming super hard as soon as you get into the house, but some of the stuff they do makes me think they aren't entirely serious about the game.

I agree. From what I can tell, they just started getting into the game. I think it's strategy now, but it wasn't before. 

• Love 2

To me when they talk game they come off very serious about it. They may not always be right, but they're playing the game. This all excludes Bridgette, of course, who's just an idiot.

• Love 2

Da'Vonne using Paul as her meat shield or using Tiffany to take out Frank would be the best roll of the dice for her. She would be great in the puppet master role when it comes to Frank's eviction and really, there wouldn't be much blowback on her because of the problems between her and Frank. But she needs to play it cool, she needs to drop the Tiffany obsession, and she needs to pick her numbers and stick with them. At least until they accomplish Frank's eviction.

As much as I want Tiffany to stay. I think if they REALLY want Frank out, and they want him out next week they unfortunately have to vote out Tiffany if she is still on the block come Thursday. They don't want Frank to suspect something and freak out. James said it earlier this morning, we have to make him think he has control of the game, and if sacrificing Tiffany is what we have to do then it's what we have to do. Granted if she wins POV that is another story, he can't control that.   

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Day has been planting seeds about Tiffany the second we saw those Feeds come on & probably prior to it, about how she's like her sister, she's going to crack under pressure, she's this, she's that. A lot of what these other people think Tiffany will/won't do is from Day along with James. 

Anyone would be stressed out if they were on the block. It's because she's Vanessa's sister that they think she's going to have a monumental breakdown. If she was just a regular houseguest they probably wouldn't think anything of it. They roll their eyes at her and keep asking her if she's okay & if she's going to freak out. She keeps telling them she's fine. But they don't believe her. There have been more instances then I can count when they are in the other room saying she's freaking out and is all nervous- and you flip to the other feed and Tiffany is laughing at something someone said and looks calm as a cucumber. 

The best part is that I think they are all forgetting is that yes Vanessa was erratic. But she had her core people and they all made it to the end, because they stayed loyal to each other. 

Nicole has been in a panic more in the last few days then Tiffany has and no one thinks she's annoying or freaking out. 

All of their Tiffany fears are all because of her sister. Point, Black and the Period. 

The first time Tiffany was on the block it was ridiculous for her to freak out the way she did.  And the blowback from that....is on her.

Honestly, part of me thinks she tried using those tears as a strategy, because if you're frustrated and you want to cry there are places to do it so no one else can see it.  But if you think you're going go to use the tears as a way to get something out of people, I think you wait and approach people and then start crying and carrying on.

And it totally sucks monkey balls for Tiffany if she did use the tears as a strategy, because it totally backfired on her.  But, it means that she may not be the same emotional ball of mess that Vanessa is....however, she has everyone thinking that now.

Now, with Da'vonne I think it was different, because Frank had just slapped her ass and she was walking towards the room she was heading to already.  So, I think those tears were a natural reaction.  But I felt a little hinky about Tiffany basically going to the HOH room and dropping those tears.

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

As much as I want Tiffany to stay. I think if they REALLY want Frank out, and they want him out next week they unfortunately have to vote out Tiffany if she is still on the block come Thursday. They don't want Frank to suspect something and freak out. James said it earlier this morning, we have to make him think he has control of the game, and if sacrificing Tiffany is what we have to do then it's what we have to do. Granted if she wins POV that is another story, he can't control that.   

Having said that, I hope Tiffany wins the POV and pulls herself off the block.

Edited by RCharter

The first time Tiffany was on the block it was ridiculous for her to freak out the way she did.  And the blowback from that....is on her.

Honestly, part of me thinks she tried using those tears as a strategy, because if you're frustrated and you want to cry there are places to do it so no one else can see it.  But if you think you're going go to use the tears as a way to get something out of people, I think you wait and approach people and then start crying and carrying on.

Now, with Da'vonne I think it was different, because Frank had just slapped her ass and she was walking towards the room she was heading to already.  So, I think those tears were a natural reaction.  But I felt a little hinky about Tiffany basically going to the HOH room and dropping those tears.

She didn't freak out because she was put on the block. She was upset that Frank who is her supposed Alliance member lied to her about it. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Yea I mean really I don't think Tiffany has done anything to make people question her the way they do. She's been nothing but loyal to Fatal 5/8 Pack (minus Frank), which can't even be said for most of the other members, and yet everyone's acting like she's going to break up the alliance and go nuts. Nicole has had bigger freak outs than Tiffany. 

Day's Vanessa paranoia got the best of her and she transferred it to everyone else. I think Day has realized she needs Tiffany to stay now, but because of her paranoia she's made it impossible to change the course.

ETA: Nicole just told Corey that Hayden cheated on her. That must've been how he changed after that haircut!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7