Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

It seems like it's a bit early for the show to be lining up S7 roles. Aren't they still writing it? I guess they could have known for some time that they were going to do a particular scene and are trying to get out ahead of actors' schedules.

I don't have any particular reason to believe a random commenter, but on principle I wouldn't think it odd if they were reaching out to actors for roles they'd know they want to have in the show.  If they were looking to land prestigious names like Redgrave, especially, they'd probably want to talk to her well in advance.

3 minutes ago, SeanC said:

I don't have any particular reason to believe a random commenter, but on principle I wouldn't think it odd if they were reaching out to actors for roles they'd know they want to have in the show.  If they were looking to land prestigious names like Redgrave, especially, they'd probably want to talk to her well in advance.

I agree on that, but would HBO or D & D want it out?

TWOW has a post about Charlie Hunnam being offered a cameo that he couldn't do because of his shooting schedule. The timing isn't clear so Hunnam's "a little while ago" might have been season 6, but I'm hoping the role was season 7 Rhaegar, since it would indicate they were trying to get a name to do that cameo and they might have found another relatively well-known British movie star after Hunnam had to say no. Redgrave as old Sansa would be amazing.

9 hours ago, GrailKing said:

Assuming Sansa and Arya are in their mid teens to 19 years, VR could very well be an old Sansa or some other close to show Sansa's age, and assuming the book and show ending could be the same just a different road taken, Sansa or Arya or whom ever could be late 60's early 70's.

Bran if he survives late sixties, Jamie,Cersie, Tyrion, Danny, Jon, Missandie, etc could live, Sandor is in his thirties in book, he could survive, Brienne also, trying to remember who's over 40 in book or show.

Even if you assume it's only a 50 year time jump making TV Sansa 70 (and I don't think anyone would mistake Redgrave for being substantially younger than her real age), TV Brienne, Sandor and Tyrion, all substantially older than their book selves and all 20+ years older than Sansa, would all be in their 90s (even Tyrion's best case scenario as he laid it out was dying at 80), assuming they survive the war (which is not a given with any of those three). Not impossible that they all last that long, but highly unlikely. Also, as much fun as it is to speculate about who would play Old Jon or Old Arya, for all we know, Sansa's the only one of the current characters featured in the flashforward, which might explain why D&D are going all out to secure the great Vanessa Redgrave for that scene or scenes (assuming this Susan person can be believed).

10 hours ago, SeanC said:

Yes, there's that. It still seems pretty early, though.

9 hours ago, GrailKing said:

I agree on that, but would HBO or D & D want it out?

I think if there's anything the leaks have shown us, it's that there are limits to D&D's ability to keep things secret.

5 hours ago, ElizaD said:

TWOW has a post about Charlie Hunnam being offered a cameo that he couldn't do because of his shooting schedule. The timing isn't clear so Hunnam's "a little while ago" might have been season 6, but I'm hoping the role was season 7 Rhaegar, since it would indicate they were trying to get a name to do that cameo and they might have found another relatively well-known British movie star after Hunnam had to say no.

Hunnam is 37. If that's the age range they're going for, then they might be looking for a substantial age difference with Lyanna (whose TV actress is 24). 

What are some other well-known British stars in that age range? I can think of a few off the top of my head, but it's hard to believe any actors with Hunnam-level recognition and comparable fan bases could have made it in and out of Belfast last year without anyone noticing and blabbing. 

17 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Hunnam is 37. If that's the age range they're going for, then they might be looking for a substantial age difference with Lyanna (whose TV actress is 24). 

What are some other well-known British stars in that age range? I can think of a few off the top of my head, but it's hard to believe any actors with Hunnam-level recognition and comparable fan bases could have made it in and out of Belfast last year without anyone noticing and blabbing. 

Hunnam is actually a bigger name than I thought they'd go for since he's been the lead of multiple blockbusters (ones that underperformed, but still). When I hoped for a name Rhaegar, I had in mind the Sam Claflin/Rufus Sewell-types who get their start in historical TV series: lots of movie appearances but mostly as the second lead, no "next big leading man" hype. I guess Aidan Turner and James Norton are the current TV heartthrobs, but if Rhaegar is the cameo they had in mind for Hunnam. . . well, Aussie Travis Fimmel has the same kind of look, but no one else in the sorta-movie star category comes to mind right now.

14 hours ago, ElizaD said:

Hunnam is actually a bigger name than I thought they'd go for since he's been the lead of multiple blockbusters (ones that underperformed, but still). When I hoped for a name Rhaegar, I had in mind the Sam Claflin/Rufus Sewell-types who get their start in historical TV series: lots of movie appearances but mostly as the second lead, no "next big leading man" hype. I guess Aidan Turner and James Norton are the current TV heartthrobs, but if Rhaegar is the cameo they had in mind for Hunnam. . . well, Aussie Travis Fimmel has the same kind of look, but no one else in the sorta-movie star category comes to mind right now.

I thought Sam Claflin might be Rhaegar, because he has a GOT connection through Emilia Clarke, because Aisling Franciosi (Lyanna) followed him on Twitter a little while back, and also because Claflin tried out for Jon Snow and GOT sometimes reuses actors who tried out for other roles (Iwan Rheon tried out for Jon and was ultimately cast as Ramsay), but there's really nothing specific to support the idea that Claflin was cast. It turned out later that Franciosi and Claflin would be filming an unrelated project together in the future, which is probably why she followed him. 

Sam Claflin's seven years younger than Hunnam, and has a very different sort of presence from Hunnam. Travis Fimmel is more of a Hunnam type.

While I'm sure there's no shortage of talented, attractive, (presumably) blue-eyed or green-eyed British actors in the right age range, if they were going for a "name" like Hunnam, then that would narrow the field of candidates considerably. Both Emilia Clarke and Harry Lloyd have green eyes, so I wonder if the casting people wanted a green-eyed Rhaegar. 

On 2017-5-11 at 9:53 PM, anamika said:

I know several folks who had issues with young Ned, but I thought he was fine.

Eh, I think young Ned was awful with a capital A.

5 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

I would fully support Travis Fimmel or Charlie Hunnam as Rhaegar.  Yummy!

Not happening. Charlie is too famous now, and Travis is too fresh from Vikings. I'm betting on one of those young and talented and look alike British actors. I wonder, though, if the next time we see Lyanna, Aisling Franciosi's hair will be darker in order to "explain" better Jon/Kit's very dark hair.

I love Vanessa Redgrave, and it would be lovely to see her on the show. I'm not keen on an epilogue, though. Most of the time they are not necessary and the rest of time they are just a really bad idea - Im looking at  you J.K. Rowling.

• Love 1
On 4/29/2017 at 10:50 AM, Eyes High said:

I'm thinking Jon will reason, no matter how evil and untrustworthy Cersei is, she still wants to ensure her own survival and therefore will assist in defeating the WW, because to do otherwise would guarantee her own demise. He's wrong, of course, but he wouldn't be the first person, or even the first Stark, to underestimate Cersei.

I believe this would actually be overestimating Cersei. She's unlikely to believe in the threat, and she seems to trust Qyburn - who seems to have created his own wight with Zombie Mountain, which opens the possibility at least that he's somehow connected to the WW.

Carice van Houten is on the GOT press junket for this year, which is vaguely notable in that there was hardly any, if any at all, evidence of her actually filming this season.

Wasn't it in 2013 that D&D had their big meeting with GRRM and went through everything he'd planned for the characters? I can't remember what they've said about how much they knew before that meeting, but if the Redgrave casting did turn out to be true and not just trolling, it would actually fit nicely with season 2 Tyrion saying Sansa might survive and season 6 Jaime getting corrected by Brienne when he talks about how girls like Sansa don't live long.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, ElizaD said:

Wasn't it in 2013 that D&D had their big meeting with GRRM and went through everything he'd planned for the characters? I can't remember what they've said about how much they knew before that meeting, but if the Redgrave casting did turn out to be true and not just trolling, it would actually fit nicely with season 2 Tyrion saying Sansa might survive and season 6 Jaime getting corrected by Brienne when he talks about how girls like Sansa don't live long.

They've said that they've known "the ending"--whatever that encompasses--since the beginning, and they've had the final episode in mind since the beginning. They only made GRRM cough up the endgames character by character in 2013, I'm guessing as it related to all the secondary characters.

I don't know how much can be read into Tyrion telling Sansa "You may survive us yet" in 2x04, since that episode was written by Vanessa Taylor, who wasn't privy to the endgame the way D&D were and who left the show after Season 3 in any event. Even assuming it was some sort of oblique reference to future events, it was more likely a reference to Sansa successfully escaping the Lannisters in Season 4. She did "survive" them.

My guess is that if there is a flashforward featuring Vanessa Redgrave as an older Sansa, that she will be the only older version of the current cast in that flashforward, although that doesn't necessarily mean that her siblings have predeceased her, only that they won't appear. 

Edited by Eyes High

I hope that HBO does s series or movie prequel of Roberts Rebellion and hopefully the casting for that will be everything we hope for. I don't want them to waste great casting on a 1 minute flashback scene.

So let's cast for the prequel. I am not familiar with up and coming stars but I always pictured a young Robert Baratheon as s Chris Helmsworth type. Big physically and a big personality. The singer who posted his own photo to be Raegar i believe wants the part for a prequel or flashback and was putting the buzz online so the GoT people would call him. It wouldn't be the first time actors have let it be known that they wanted a part. Many years ago Sean Young,(who was quite famous at the time) wanted to be cast as Cat Woman in the second Batman movie and went on s talk show dressed up as Cat Woman and flat out said she wanted that part. Obviously this was before the internet and she really got made fun of for being "desperate". The part would eventually go to Michelle Pfeiffer. And Sean faded away.

• Love 1

So I saw a video last night that possibly leaks the season 7 episode titles.  The author of the video is very clear that these are rumored titles and nothing is confirmed, but I thought I would post them just for the fun and conversation.  They seem like they could be legit to me and line up nicely with the leaked spoilers.  I'm not going to post the link in case they are fabricated simply to get people to watch the video, but if you just do a general search for GoT season 7 episode titles on Youtube, you can find it.

Potential titles:

Episode 1: Three Seats

Episode 2: Family, Duty, Honor

Episode 3: Field of Fire

Episode 4: The Wolf & the Dragon

Episode 5: The Prince That Was Promised

Episode 6: King of Winter

Episode 7: The Pact

Make of them what you will..................

(edited)
4 hours ago, domina89 said:

So I saw a video last night that possibly leaks the season 7 episode titles.  The author of the video is very clear that these are rumored titles and nothing is confirmed, but I thought I would post them just for the fun and conversation.  They seem like they could be legit to me and line up nicely with the leaked spoilers.  I'm not going to post the link in case they are fabricated simply to get people to watch the video, but if you just do a general search for GoT season 7 episode titles on Youtube, you can find it.

Potential titles:

Episode 1: Three Seats

Episode 2: Family, Duty, Honor

Episode 3: Field of Fire

Episode 4: The Wolf & the Dragon

Episode 5: The Prince That Was Promised

Episode 6: King of Winter

Episode 7: The Pact

Make of them what you will..................

Fake! Jon and Dany meet in episode 3 according to Lads1 and the ambush is in episode 4.

2 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Is that Arya in Winterfell? Did they really spoiled that?! 

Edited by Edith
3 hours ago, Edith said:

Is that Arya in Winterfell? Did they really spoiled that?! 

I think that's her leaving Riverrun. Winterfell gates look different.

Dany on Drogon looks amazing.

All the Jon, Arya, Sansa pictures look to be from the first few episodes. I think the trailer may also be more or less the same where they avoid showing Jon with Dany - or they may end the trailer showing Jon meeting Dany.

4 hours ago, Edith said:

Fake! Jon and Dany meet in episode 3 according to Lads1 and the ambush is in episode 4.

Wow, Jon and Dany meet in episode 3? That's a hell of a lot of ground to cover in the first two episodes. With the season already being so condensed as it is, I'm praying the storylines don't feel rushed. 

45 minutes ago, anamika said:

I think that's her leaving Riverrun. Winterfell gates look different.

That's definitely not Riverrun or anywhere else in the Riverlands.  The colour palette is pure North.

35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Jon and Dany meet in episode 3? That's a hell of a lot of ground to cover in the first two episodes. With the season already being so condensed as it is, I'm praying the storylines don't feel rushed. 

I don't think that's particularly rushed.  Dany's first order on arriving would be to invite everybody to bow down, Jon just needs to decide to go seek an alliance with her, and then they jetpack to Dragonstone (as is the standard mode of travel now, mostly).  In Jon's case, especially, there's not much else to happen before meeting her; that's where his story for the season really begins.

• Love 1
(edited)
46 minutes ago, SeanC said:

That's definitely not Riverrun or anywhere else in the Riverlands.  The colour palette is pure North.

I don't think that's particularly rushed.  Dany's first order on arriving would be to invite everybody to bow down, Jon just needs to decide to go seek an alliance with her, and then they jetpack to Dragonstone (as is the standard mode of travel now, mostly).  In Jon's case, especially, there's not much else to happen before meeting her; that's where his story for the season really begins.

I was assuming she was going to King's Landing first. Mereen to Dragonstone and doubling back to King's Landing is one convoluted journey, lol. Those teleportation devices better be gassed up and ready. I know it's a tv show and I can't be too picky, but the logistics of that would be crazy. Between the soldiers, dragons and horses that's a hell of a lot of living creatures to keep fed, watered and housed until they execute a plan against Cersei. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I was assuming she was going to King's Landing first. Mereen to Dragonstone and doubling back to King's Landing is one convoluted journey, lol. 

Dragonstone is on the way to King's Landing.  It commands the mouth of Blackwater Bay.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sad News all: per GRRM Twitter,   

George RR Martin‏Verified account @GRRMspeaking  2h2 hours ago

More

In loving memory of the real life Ghost (Quigly ) from the Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary. He passed this week & he will be missed. R.I.P

I added the wolf's name.

correction :

It wasn't actually the wolf who plays Ghost, he was a wolf who was named after Ghost.

Apologies!

Edited by GrailKing

Looks great!

I have never been that impressed with the Dothraki till now, but they look awesome on those horses. I think those battles down south are going to be just great!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Edith said:

Lads2 is the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Two of Lads2's tidbits were confirmed: Yara/Ellaria and Jon slamming Littlefinger up against a wall in the Winterfell crypts.

Lots of great stuff. The Dothraki/Drogon battle looks amazing.

There's a fair bit of footage of the Unsullied attack on Casterly Rock.

I think the shot of Theon amid the fire with a look of panic on his face is the moment before he abandons Yara and jumps overboard.

I noticed a shot of Arya checking under a bed. Is this when she's searching Sansa's room?

4 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

I noticed a shot of Arya checking under a bed. Is this when she's searching Sansa's room?

That's what I figured.  Or maybe Littlefinger's.

Wow! I'm glad Lads2 is real since all of those spoilers sounded credible to me based on what Lads1 had already revealed and it makes this season's spoiler drama even more memorable. I was especially glad to see that Jon/Littlefinger bit since it was speculated earlier it was the kind of thing they might include in the trailer.

No Jon/Dany yet, unless 0.46 is his arrival. Still, boatsex is 99% confirmed. I can't wait! Hoping for great Kit/Emilia chemistry and fandom meltdowns.

Thinking about it again, it's incredible that we got the season spoiled like this. It's great for me, since I feel that spoilers just make shows more enjoyable because they lead to more excitement and discussion.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, SeanC said:

That's what I figured.  Or maybe Littlefinger's.

I think Lads1 said LF plants Sansa's letter to Robb for her to find. If so, this is likely the scene where Arya discovers it.

Thinking about it again, it's incredible that we got the season spoiled like this. It's great for me, since I feel that spoilers just make shows more enjoyable because they lead to more excitement and discussion.

I've been completely spoiled for Season 7 for months thanks to Lads1 and Lads2's leaks (although Lads2 always claimed they were Lads1, so maybe we should just call him Lads), and I'm still super pumped about Season 7. Can't wait!

Best part of the trailer: no annoying songs!

Edited by Eyes High
Just now, ElizaD said:

No Jon/Dany yet, unless 0.46 is his arrival.

Yeah, I was surprised that the trailer didn't more overtly indicate that Jon would be heading to meet her.

The Lads2-confirming shots would seem to indicate that HBO isn't cutting the trailers to avoid confirming the leaks.

Littlefinger's dialogue in the trailer is probably cut together from two different scenes, with the "last hope" stuff coming from Lads2's described conversation with Jon in the crypts where Littlefinger tries to butter him up.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Yeah, I was surprised that the trailer didn't more overtly indicate that Jon would be heading to meet her.

The Lads2-confirming shots would seem to indicate that HBO isn't cutting the trailers to avoid confirming the leaks.

Littlefinger's dialogue in the trailer is probably cut together from two different scenes, with the "last hope" stuff coming from Lads2's described conversation with Jon in the crypts where Littlefinger tries to butter him up.

Yes, I think you're right: the LF dialogue is from LF trying to suck up to Jon in the Winterfell crypts.

You can see Lyanna's statue in the background when Jon slams Littlefinger into the wall. Nice.

The trailers usually have shots from every episode, but I didn't recognize any bits that could plausibly be from 7x07.

I'm so excited for the Dothraki saddle-jumping acrobatics. Yes yes yes!

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)

For the first time since the show started I think I am going to be more interested in the stories down south than north. Jaime Vs Dany looks fantastic but according to the spoilers I think Dany loses? I can't see how that happens with those Dothraki and Drogon but if I recall correctly it's because Qyburn comes up with some spears I think.

Was that a shot of a burned arm coming out of a door? Or was that a stone man arm?

No Bran :(

Edited by anamika
  • Love 1

I knew Lads2 was true the moment Sue didn't denied the script pages. 

BTW does someone still have them?

Thank you, Dany and Arya praising Sansa...Meltdown completely in other forums!!! 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think we may have our answer on Melisandre.  I noticed she was up high with her red cloack looking down and then it looked as if she was looking at the Unsullied climbing up the steps of Dragonstone.  It would make sense that she returned to where she started with Stannis and then she meets Danny.

Off course, we saw shots of the actress playing Missandei wearing such a cloack, so, either this is an intentionally misleading cut, or Mel dies and Missandei inherits her red cloack.

6 minutes ago, anamika said:

For the first time since the show started I think I am going to be more interested in the stories down south than north. Jaime Vs Dany looks fantastic but according to the spoilers I think Dany loses? I can't see how that happens with those Dothraki and Drogon but if I recall correctly it's because Qyburn comes up with some spears I think.

Was that a shot of a burned arm coming out of a door? Or was that a stone man arm?

It's an arm with Greyscale.  I suspect it's Jorah's.

Edited by WearyTraveler
7 minutes ago, anamika said:

That is a Jorah arm, I believe.

Lads1 was a bit muddled about the outcome of the victory. I think Dany wins, because she's the one rounding up the other side's survivors and because she winds up taking prisoner and then roasting Randyll and Dickon Tarly, but my sense is that she takes a lot of losses. Drogon is also wounded thanks to Qyburn's anti-dragon weapon but not killed.

(edited)
28 minutes ago, anamika said:

No Bran :(

Weiss:  Who?

Benioff:  I think they mean Bronn.  He's in the trailer, though.

17 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Lads1 was a bit muddled about the outcome of the victory. I think Dany wins, because she's the one rounding up the other side's survivors and because she winds up taking prisoner and then roasting Randyll and Dickon Tarly, but my sense is that she takes a lot of losses. Drogon is also wounded thanks to Qyburn's anti-dragon weapon but not killed.

Both Lads1 and WOTW described it as an ambush, as I recall.  I got the sense that it was a pretty decisive win for Dany, with the bit about Drogon being downed being the main moment of jeopardy in it.

Dany's army follows this up by taking Casterly Rock, which doesn't seem like something that'd happen if things went very badly for Team Dany.

Edited by SeanC
  • Love 1

Love the touch with Cersei's voiceover on "We're the last Lannisters that matter" over the shot of Tyrion. Also the "enemies in the North" over the shot of Arya. Will she head South to get Cersei who is on her list?

I'm even more excited for Stark sibling reunions. I bet Jon leaves Winterfell before Arya gets there, though. And I really really want to see the look on Cersei's face when she sees Tyrion for the first time.

Look at the CGI, the cinematography. That is cinema-worthy. I just hope the scripts live up to the technical aspect.

(edited)

I don't know if someone already put this scene here. 

Tormund will reappear in the very last scene of Ep 7 - he’s manning the Wall when the army of the dead attack and Viserion burns it. We don’t see him die or anything, just running for safety once the dragon attacks.

Bran doesn't do much of interest this season bar sit in a room at Winterfell and look a bit distant. I wouldn't get too excited.

Lads is back BTW if someone wants to go and ask something 

Edited by Edith

That shot of Cersei and Jamie standing on a map of the Seven Kingdons is fucking awesome. And when she says "we're the last Lannisters that matter", then bang! Tyrion! Sister, you are in for the surprise of your life.

I think the arm is Jorah's, but I can't quite grasp what is happening there.

Arya is totally heading to Winterfell, and I doubt very much she will go South this season.

Can someone please point me to a good compilation of all the spoilers? I'm can't remember the whole Danyx Cersei details.

1 hour ago, ElizaD said:

No Jon/Dany yet, unless 0.46 is his arrival. Still, boatsex is 99% confirmed. I can't wait! Hoping for great Kit/Emilia chemistry and fandom meltdowns.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

I'm so excited for the Dothraki saddle-jumping acrobatics. Yes yes yes!

Way back in season one we had Robert Baratheon talking about how fearsome the Dothraki horde was and how unstoppable they would be if they crossed the narrow sea. It looks like we will be seeing some of that!

26 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Both Lads1 and WOTW described it as an ambush, as I recall.  I got the sense that it was a pretty decisive win for Dany, with the bit about Drogon being downed being the main moment of jeopardy in it.

Yes, Jaime Vs Dothraki was mentioned as an ambush. But if I remember right it does not go too well for Dany. She then returns to Dragonstone in a bad mood and Jon is able to convince her that the WW are the bigger threat. Or maybe that's the attack on Casterly Rock.

2 minutes ago, anamika said:

Yes, Jaime Vs Dothraki was mentioned as an ambush. But if I remember right it does not go too well for Dany. She then returns to Dragonstone in a bad mood and Jon is able to convince her that the WW are the bigger threat. Or maybe that's the attack on Casterly Rock.

Not that the show is terribly interested in military tactics, but a giant horde of cavalry ambushing an unsuspecting force on the march is generally a setup for a route.  My impression was that Jaime and Bronn escape after being knocked into the water, but the rest of the Lannister force is destroyed.

I could imagine Dany being in a bad mood after Drogon is injured, and/or because the Reach and Dorne have been knocked out of the war.  But it doesn't make much sense to me for all this buildup to a Dothraki invasion leading to them managing no better than a draw when the actually fight.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WearyTraveler said:

I think we may have our answer on Melisandre.  I noticed she was up high with her red cloack looking down and then it looked as if she was looking at the Unsullied climbing up the steps of Dragonstone.  It would make sense that she returned to where she started with Stannis and then she meets Danny.

There are 2 shots: first Mel looking down at something and then people walking up the long stairs towards Dragonstone. Those people, IMO, are not Unsullied but Jon and Davos being escorted by Missandei, Tyrion, and some Dothraki; just before/after one of the dragons does a flyby. Now, if those 2 scenes are actually related, then that means Melisandre is still at Dragonstone when Jon arrives, and we may just get the scene of her telling Varys that her work is done now that fire and ice have been brought together. I can't freaking wait!!

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Now, if those 2 scenes are actually related, then that means Melisandre is still at Dragonstone when Jon arrives, and we may just get the scene of her telling Varys that her work is done now that fire and ice have been brought together.

Every time I look that that spoiler, my thoughts go to that old Simpsons scene with Leonard Nimoy:

Melisandre:  "Well, it looks like my work here is done."

Varys:  "What are you talking about?  You didn't do anything."

Melisandre:  "Didn't I?"

Edited by SeanC
  • Love 5
(edited)
32 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

There are 2 shots: first Mel looking down at something and then people walking up the long stairs towards Dragonstone. Those people, IMO, are not Unsullied but Jon and Davos being escorted by Missandei, Tyrion, and some Dothraki; just before/after one of the dragons does a flyby. Now, if those 2 scenes are actually related, then that means Melisandre is still at Dragonstone when Jon arrives, and we may just get the scene of her telling Varys that her work is done now that fire and ice have been brought together. I can't freaking wait!!

The most absurd statement that totally contradicts everything Mel has been saying in the show/books.

The 6 script pages 

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5okehq/all_6_pages/?st=j33cw2ui&sh=ab11744d

Edited by Edith
41 minutes ago, Edith said:

The most absurd statement that totally contradicts everything Mel has been saying in the show/books.

And it makes it sound like she's been working towards that the whole time, which she hasn't. 

Also, Jon shoving Littlefinger against the wall in the crypts? More of that, please and thank you.