Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: The Full Nelson

• Start Topic

I really didn't like the house that Tiffany and Aaron were looking at - -too cold and ugly IMO.  And no backyard?  Regardless, I do like Aaron.  He seems like a nice guy and he has a nice singing voice.  I agree with @Vicky8675309 that Austin would probably be better for his musical career than Dallas.

I'm sure Dallas is thrilled that this group of nitwits (sans Aaron) represents their (I assume) fine city. I hope Brandi's husband Brian makes good money to pay for all the alcohol she guzzles on a (seemingly) nonstop basis.  I don't think I could take that chick for 24 hours, she would make me stabby. 

I FF'd through the dog poop scene.  If that's all Stephanie has, she's not needed.  

Cary didn't annoy me in the beginning but I have no use for her now.

Pretty snooze-worthy overall.   

Did anyone else see the caption at the end that said that Brandi and Brian renewed their vows? Isn't that the kiss-of-death for all these RH marriages? Vicki and Ramona did it and they were both divorced within a few years at most and we all heard what Mario, Don and Vicki had been up to prior to those renewals. So, it makes me believe some of the speculation here about infidelity in their marriage. I see doing this if it's your 25th year anniversary or longer but for them??? Why would you need to renew your vows unless you've broken them in kinda a big way? Brandi's TH about how her and Brian were getting through a really tough time in their marriage seemed a little more loaded to me than the regular disconnect between couples with little kids and a traveling spouse. And her drinking was leaning toward compulsive. YMMV.

I can't see Brandi not being apart of this show if there's a second season so I'm sure we'll see it playing out for all to see if it's picked up for season 2.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Hagosaurus said:

Did anyone else see the caption at the end that said that Brandi and Brian renewed their vows? Isn't that the kiss-of-death for all these RH marriages? Vicki and Ramona did it and they were both divorced within a few years at most and we all heard what Mario, Don and Vicki had been up to prior to those renewals. So, it makes me believe some of the speculation here about infidelity in their marriage. I see doing this if it's your 25th year anniversary or longer but for them??? Why would you need to renew your vows unless you've broken them in kinda a big way? Brandi's TH about how her and Brian were getting through a really tough time in their marriage seemed a little more loaded to me than the regular disconnect between couples with little kids and a traveling spouse. And her drinking was leaning toward compulsive. YMMV.

I can't see Brandi not being apart of this show if there's a second season so I'm sure we'll see it playing out for all to see if it's picked up for season 2.

I thought that very same thing, it's almost as bad as getting the name of your significant other tattooed on you ala Tamra Barney.

• Love 4

I think Cary is pretty full of herself, but I'm not bothered by her wanting to change/improve her husband's physical appearance.  It depends on how she went about doing it, whether she shamed him or approached it from a place of love.  Losing weight is healthy, not to mention a plastic surgeon is his own advertisement.  I had to convince my husband that his comb-over wasn't working -- it took awhile. 

I'll watch a second season, just to see Leeanne struggle to get speaking engagements.  Does she know she'll have to pay those people? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I have come away from this season really liking Stephanie. Yeah, she's not too smart but she's harmless, genuine and loyal with a good heart. Stephanie's friendship with Brandi redeems the latter for me; it's real and true and solid. I loved earlier on in the season when LeeAnne had that sitdown with Stephanie and Cary and told Steph if she wanted to become a society chick she'd have to ditch Brandi. I loved she didn't sell her bestie out. Sure, that's basically what friendship is and we would all expect that but this is housewives so my standards are low.

I laughed a few episodes back when she said she wanted to marry Brandi so they all built a house because me and my bestie joke all the time that if I ever get divorced and she splits from her boyfriend, we'll get married and live happily ever after with our brood of kids.

I really hope if there's a second season their friendship withstands producer shenanigans and doesn't go down the NJ route because I would (rather ridiculously) be heartbroken since Brandi is likeable, for me, when she and Stephanie are just hanging out being besties. There is clearly a lot of love, history and affection between them and I'd be sad if they allowed their fame whoring to destroy it.

PS, my husband is a doctor too. As homage to Cary I will forevermore manage to slip that into every post I make at least twice. Casually, you know? Because I'm humble bragging but don't want you all to think I'm actually bragging. 

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 9

I'm just watching this as I live in Orlando and I was at a vigil while this aired and  housewives been the last thing on my mind. I am also willing to say that my emotional state may be affecting me. But as I posted the first time LeAnne talked about AIDS, I think she is way off. Maybe she has spent a lot more time with these women and can definitely state that they have let AIDS define them. But it seems like she just assumes they do and again, as someone LIVING with AIDS( I will not use victim like she does) I think she is wrong to assume it defines all PWA's.. Maybe it does define some, but not all or most. And I really hope that she does not give people the impression that PWA's are defined by their disease  and need a savior like her to come in and show them the way.

But maybe I am just overly emotional right now

• Love 9
9 hours ago, archer1267 said:

I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but what does Tiffany do?

She made a comment like "Aaron has seen me blossom here in Dallas..."

From what I recollect, what she does is staying sober and not being coked out of her head.  She said in one of the first eps that she partied way too hard, so they moved back to Dallas to get her out of that lifestyle and back in her hometown where it was easier for her to behave.

1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

I'm just watching this as I live in Orlando and I was at a vigil while this aired and  housewives been the last thing on my mind. I am also willing to say that my emotional state may be affecting me. But as I posted the first time LeAnne talked about AIDS, I think she is way off. Maybe she has spent a lot more time with these women and can definitely state that they have let AIDS define them. But it seems like she just assumes they do and again, as someone LIVING with AIDS( I will not use victim like she does) I think she is wrong to assume it defines all PWA's.. Maybe it does define some, but not all or most. And I really hope that she does not give people the impression that PWA's are defined by their disease  and need a savior like her to come in and show them the way.

But maybe I am just overly emotional right now

Right now I bet you are affected a lot by your emotional state!  It's got to be hard and you have my sympathies.  But I do agree with previous posters that Leeann was probably invited to that group for a reason, and they seemed to be affected in a positive way by her speech.  So I can't neg her for that.  (Nor can I see that speech blooming into a 5-figure per speech salary.)  Peace and God's love to you :)

• Love 5

So I guess its apropos that the last episode is all about....wait for it....POOP!  I mean seriously, I'm having all kinds of secondhand embarrassment for these people.  If there is a reunion, I hope someone asks about their obsession with it.  It's just not normal

On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Pickles said:

Ugh. Tiffany bragging at the end how lucky she is to have her hot husband with his great hair, etc. Really? I really doubt the other women are lusting after him.

Are Tiffany and her guy even married?  She looks soooo much older than him.  She really doesn't look all that great the majority of the time.  She'd better watch it.  These reality shows have a way of wreaking havoc on relationships.  The ones that we think are solid tend to end up in the crapper by shows end.

(edited)

Dallas is an embarrassment to all Housewives franchises. 

Boring. Uninteresting. And poop talk every. Single. Episode. 

This needs to be put to rest next to DC. 

Edited by PerPlexied
  • Love 3

I hate to admit it but I agree with LeAnne, something about Cary is very evil inside.  And I can't stand people who throw around the word "bully" because usually they're the bullies.  I mean LeAnne didn't approach Cary; Cary approached LeAnne, so who's the bully?  Cary doesn't get the relationship between LeAnne, Tiffany and Marie, fine, it's not for her to understand, so stay the fuck out of it and let her husband dress her up like a living doll.

I wish LeAnne had told Cary that she was a "Non motherfucking factor."  

• Love 9

So funny how the poor man's Keith Urban finally revealed he wants to stay put with Tiffany. Isn't she fronting all the cash for his singing career. Funny #2 is saying he lived in a mansion in Hollywood and he gave it up for her. Pretty sure he was mooching off a lady friend and living the life of a kept man. Also, his hair us a greasy hot mess. 

• Love 2

Can't stand Cary and her husband. They just strike me as very inauthentic people. Cary is fake humble. It's really annoying. Cary wanted a confrontation and she had to fudge the reality of Leeann bullying Marie at the party to intervene when it was Tiffany that was hung up on Marie and leading the conversation. Cary gets to say what she wants to Leeann but the moment Leeann defends herself, she's attacking. She did no different than what Cary did during that altercation and Leeann managed to not be a lunatic for once.

Whether it's genuine or not, I think it's definitely a positive sign that Leeann can acknowledge that she has a problem that she needs help with. That's the first step in acknowledging that her childhood is not an excuse to lash out or justify her behaviour. 

Did production really just take theme of 'shit' and run with it or is this really ALL that these women talk about? It's like they try to find ways to talk about it.

I like Travis. I understand his personality and I truly don't think he intends to undermine his wife when he makes list. 

• Love 7

Cary and her husband were guests on Heather McDonald's Juicy Scoop Podcast this week.  Holy shit she is annoying.  She wasn't even humble bragging any longer, she was full on bragging and building herself up.  Spoke over Heather constantly, tried to finish her sentences, and repeated herself and her medical skills "I handle ALL injections at our clinic" about a dozen times.  It was painful.  Mark got very few words in, which actually surprised me.  Cary even cut Mark off and answered surgical questions that were directed at him... ya know, the DR.  Apparently she knows more than he does?  Ugh...

• Love 5

I don't really care for Cary BUT I'm at a loss as to how her being a "husband stealer" has ANY bearing on Leanne threatening someone about something that has NOTHING to do with Cary.....It's like little kids--Mom he hit me---Why did you hit your brother?--Because the kid down the street is in trouble....Yeah...Make NO SENSE.

She just kept saying Oh well yes I lost it and had a meltdown but it's all ok because I don't like how Gary met her hubby? Geesh lady. Grow the fuck up.

That and I'll kill you means something different then you think...OK...I didn't know there were varying degrees of killing! Someone tells me there going to kill me they'll be looking at a restraining order -asap. Trust and believe.  And these dopes sign contracts that say they can't take legal action!

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:17 PM, RHJunkie said:

Can't stand Cary and her husband. They just strike me as very inauthentic people. Cary is fake humble. It's really annoying. Cary wanted a confrontation and she had to fudge the reality of Leeann bullying Marie at the party to intervene when it was Tiffany that was hung up on Marie and leading the conversation. Cary gets to say what she wants to Leeann but the moment Leeann defends herself, she's attacking. She did no different than what Cary did during that altercation and Leeann managed to not be a lunatic for once.

Whether it's genuine or not, I think it's definitely a positive sign that Leeann can acknowledge that she has a problem that she needs help with. That's the first step in acknowledging that her childhood is not an excuse to lash out or justify her behaviour. 

Did production really just take theme of 'shit' and run with it or is this really ALL that these women talk about? It's like they try to find ways to talk about it.

I like Travis. I understand his personality and I truly don't think he intends to undermine his wife when he makes list. 

Cary and Mark remind me of Heather and Terry Dubrow.  I didn't care much for the Dubrows until last season.  Heather seemed to become a better friend to people and terry seems to really enjoy his celebrity, aside from the RHOC. 

I started feeling sorry for LeeAnne, mainly because it seemed like she had one idea where the show should be headed (all the charity stuff) and the others weren't all that enthralled. She reminded me a little of Jill Zarin trying to control the show and all its players.  Since her stories seem to change regarding her upbringing I have less than zero sympathy for her childhood trauma excuse.

I agree way too  much focus on bodily functions.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I agree - I think he is just a person that likes to use lists. I am like this so I can relate!  When he read off all the things to do to get ready for the party, and she was like don't write a list I will just do all those things, I could see he was so reluctant to give up the list.  I don't see it as bossy or controlling - it's his way of being organized!  LOL.

• Love 3