Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, druzy said:

What kills me is that someone will fix this for them and they will go on a luxury 💰 all paid for vacation ✈🏝 first class all the way. If I sound jealous it's because I am. 🙃

Same here, haha 😁 They get everything for free when they could easily afford those luxury vacations. But do they show gratitude? Are they grateful at all? Nope, they're entitled and take everything for granted. And this annoys me insanely.

• Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

There'sa couple of big-ass houses in Crystal Beach that are available the last week in June.  But....  they've already been there! Like, WHAT WILL THEY DO??

The owners or property managers probably want a huge rent, and a bigger security deposit, so that won't work.    I think they only want freebies, in return for the publicity, and vacation properties don't need the publicity. 

So she wants Florida panhandle?    Everything down there was probably booked a year ago.    Or else the rental is cramming everyone into a two bedroom, and we know that won't work.   After seeing the behavior of the kids, if I owned property, I wouldn't rent to them.   Also, the prices for beach front are very high, and you know she won't want to pay over $1,000 a night either.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The owners or property managers probably want a huge rent, and a bigger security deposit, so that won't work.    I think they only want freebies, in return for the publicity, and vacation properties don't need the publicity. 

or the mess of having that bunch stay there.

• Love 5
(edited)

She is so disgusting. “Poor us. What will I tell the girls?” How about some kids go into their adult lives without a vacation! This seriously pissed me off to no end. What an awful family. I was hoping to still see this on her IG but it’s expired. I wanted to tell them they are awful. 

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 11

I post regularly on her Instagram that she is a horrible parent, and human.  Strangely, they don't get deleted and I have not been blocked.  I have had the crazy fans post "If you don't like it, just leave the group."   "What group?" I responded. "Do you think this is a fan page, for people to tell her how wonderful she is?" There are some crazy people worshipping the Busbys. 

• Love 14
On 5/28/2021 at 7:01 PM, druzy said:

It looks like they didn't get any worthy offers yet:

And I really hope they don't.

I mean, WTF?  If they need a fricking family vacation so bad, go somewhere else!  

This has to be the worst example of humble-brag grifting I have ever seen.  Not that they won't be paying for it, but why blast this on social media?  

It would have come off so much better had she said "We lost out on the beach house, so we're headed to the Smokey Mountains instead", but no, instead she whines and begs strangers to find her a replacement beach house.

Those kids are going to grow up to be the most entitled and spoiled adults on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

She is so disgusting. “Poor us. What will I tell the girls?” How about some kids go their whole adult lives without a vacation! This seriously pissed me off to no end. What an awful family. I was hoping to still see this on her IG but it’s expired. I wanted to tell them they are awful. 

Yep, exactly. They don't know disappointment. They only know "wahhh I didn't get what I want exactly when I want it!! Wahhh poor us!!" Disgusting is the right word for it. I want to send them the link to this forum. 

21 hours ago, Quof said:

I post regularly on her Instagram that she is a horrible parent, and human.  Strangely, they don't get deleted and I have not been blocked.  I have had the crazy fans post "If you don't like it, just leave the group."   "What group?" I responded. "Do you think this is a fan page, for people to tell her how wonderful she is?" There are some crazy people worshipping the Busbys. 

I literally do not understand the hype surrounding them. So they have quints? Cool. You got fertility treatments and had multiples. Fascinating. Ok your 15 minutes of fame are over. Your kids are now annoying little shits. You should probably stop documenting their awful behavior. As I said earlier, how is it possible that they have so many fan pages?! People have literally made them their life and call them their best friends. What??

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for your critical comments!! I love how people tell you to unfollow. No, I'm only here to tell them they suck. Why would I unfollow? Sorry I don't worship them. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

I literally do not understand the hype surrounding them. So they have quints? Cool. You got fertility treatments and had multiples. Fascinating. Ok your 15 minutes of fame are over. Your kids are now annoying little shits. You should probably stop documenting their awful behavior. As I said earlier, how is it possible that they have so many fan pages?! People have literally made them their life and call them their best friends. What??

Well, Kate Gosselin, who had fertility treatments, gave birth to a half dozen kids, and morphed into an entitled, raging bitch on TV, had fan pages. We know how that turned out. She and Jon (who seemed pleasant but not very effective) divorced, the kids split into two camps, and Kate's solo TV career never took off. Jon didn't do well either. I wonder if there are any fan pages left. 

There may be a cautionary tale here. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They went to that big arcade place for their celebration.

image.png.f00cdd975ed2e533b0f5358fad7174bd.png

Unless a child has some serious reason that they may not make it through Kindergarten, I never understand the need to have a big Kindergarten "graduation" party. It's really not that huge an accomplishment for 99% of kids.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I never understand the need to have a big Kindergarten "graduation" party.

I blame social media.  Gotta have something to post on the 'gram.  It's ridiculous.   I only had middle school, high school and college graduation parties.

Soon, there will be parties after each year of school.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They went to that big arcade place for their celebration.

image.png.f00cdd975ed2e533b0f5358fad7174bd.png

Must be nice. I didn't even have a college graduation party. It wasn't until my brother graduated from law school that he had a graduation party. You don't get a party to celebrate a graduation that more than half of people achieve. Don't inflate egos. 

That's not to say that I don't think people should have college graduation parties. But even high school is ridiculous. 12 years of school are mandatory in the US, so throwing a party for that is basically a "you didn't become a high school dropout party".

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

Their first trip for the summer

image.thumb.png.a1b3cd9d2699e52869ada3222a6fd126.png

Translation: We got our whole family in for free by posting this picture and caption.

As usual, it is about the last place someone with chronic migraines should be.

Edited by eel21788
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.347262fe1036fc64dbe8d06708a25dcd.png

In his Instastory Adumb said they're staying a few days and be will post daily. So of course their vacation (Summer vacation number one, according to Danielle) at aquasplash is fully comped. 

• Love 2
Just now, Elodia said:

In his Instastory Adumb said they're staying a few days and be will post daily. So of course their vacation (Summer vacation number one, according to Danielle) at aquasplash is fully comped. 

And Danielle made sure she let us know it was "vacation number 1"🙄 of the summer.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, eel21788 said:

Translation: We got our whole family in for free by posting this picture and caption.

As usual, it is about the last place someone with chronic migraines should be.

Oh yeah, what happened with that? Her migraines and heart attacks conveniently went on hiatus for the summer? Must be the case. 

It's definitely comped. Because they're a "walking attraction". Freakishly large family with ill-behaved children admitted at zero cost to increase ticket sales. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm not going to lie.  If somebody paid me to go on vacation and all I had to do was post a couple of pictures and say something about the benefactor I would do it in a minute!  

Well, to parents of school children summer starts the day the kids get out of school...and here in Texas it usually gets hot by mid-May (although this year we are having weird weather so it has been uncharacteristically rainy and cooler so far).

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

If somebody paid me to go on vacation and all I had to do was post a couple of pictures and say something about the benefactor I would do it in a minute!  

But would you sell out your children's privacy in exchange for a free vacation? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Quof said:

LOL...might depend on the vacation...of course my daughter is 24 - she would sell out MY privacy at this point.

I'm guessing Hazel on the banana.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Over and over and over again with children too little to understand or consent...

• Love 6
17 hours ago, readheaded said:

Over and over and over again with children too little to understand or consent...

That's exactly it. They don't know anything else except having a camera shoved in their faces and oohing and ahhing over every little thing that they do. They'll grow up believing they can do no wrong, but at the same time will likely instill some major insecurities from having everything from tantrums and meltdowns to failed potty training broadcasted on national television. They'll grow up to think everything is handed to them and that no work is required to go on vacation or to get what they want, when they want. 

17 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I'm guessing Hazel on the banana.

I was thinking Hazel or Ava on the banana too.

• Love 3
On 6/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, se0307 said:

Oh yeah, what happened with that? Her migraines and heart attacks conveniently went on hiatus for the summer? Must be the case. 

With all the health warning signs at the entrance to every ride, she shouldn't be allowed on any of them:

WARNING! For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.

With the exception of "Expectant Mothers," I think all the restrictions apply to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, se0307 said:

Lol did you look at the picture?

Yeah. One end is bruised, so she bit into the other end as well as taking one bite from the middle. I just don't see anything wrong with that. Please explain.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, se0307 said:

That's exactly it. They don't know anything else except having a camera shoved in their faces and oohing and ahhing over every little thing that they do. They'll grow up believing they can do no wrong, but at the same time will likely instill some major insecurities from having everything from tantrums and meltdowns to failed potty training broadcasted on national television. They'll grow up to think everything is handed to them and that no work is required to go on vacation or to get what they want, when they want. 

I was thinking Hazel or Ava on the banana too.

This season the quints seem to be hamming it up to the camera. Nothing seems candid any more. Before, they seemed to be the only "real" thing on the rest of the drama-scripted show.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I wonder if all the people they took on this free vacation will put up with them when it's all gone.

I've pretty much been given the impression that none of these people are willing to put up with them now unless it was time for the free vacation.

Edited by eel21788
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, eel21788 said:

I've pretty much been given the impression that none of these people are willing to up with them now unless it was time for the free vacation.

I'm not sure if the supporting cast members (the other family members and friends) get paid to be on the show. I thought on most reality shows, just the main characters actually get paid - D, A and the 6 kids. So the other family members just get the free vacations as compensation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lurk said:

I'm not sure if the supporting cast members (the other family members and friends) get paid to be on the show. I thought on most reality shows, just the main characters actually get paid - D, A and the 6 kids. So the other family members just get the free vacations as compensation.

Exactly why no one would want to spend any time with them unless the vacation was included. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, eel21788 said:

Yeah. One end is bruised, so she bit into the other end as well as taking one bite from the middle. I just don't see anything wrong with that. Please explain.

Haha Adam was the one who posted it saying one of his kids was a psychopath.. idk if they did that and then put it back in the peel like it was uneaten, but it is kind of weird to take random side bites out of a banana. I've never eaten one like that, but I don't think it's wildly outlandish either. Clearly he's super OCD about banana eating though.

8 hours ago, Lurk said:

This season the quints seem to be hamming it up to the camera. Nothing seems candid any more. Before, they seemed to be the only "real" thing on the rest of the drama-scripted show.

Yeah I noticed that too. Like the whole thing with Hazel not speaking up with the eye doctor. I have to assume she would have said something if the camera had not been there. So that's one quick example about how filming them constantly is unhealthy for them.

• Love 4

Adam is in his glory right now.....flexing his bronzed up body for the fans....er, I mean posting pics of the girls having a wonderful vacation 🙄 And about that vacation, was Danielle seriously worried about telling the girls  the beach house was canceled, when she knew they had a trip coming up in just days? I hope they didn’t take the news too badly. I guess this vacation fell into the “just because” category instead of the “much needed” category. Still in all, Danielle doesn’t bother me nearly as much as her preening peacock husband. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

re the banana /thathappened

He probably had one or more of the girls take bites of the non-ripe bits and then took the photo

For that matter, he could have disfigured the banana himself without any of the girls being involved. He apparently wants us to believe that they now eat fruit.

• LOL 6
(edited)

My understanding is that minors don't get paid for TV appearances, and only in a few states do the parents/managers, have to put a small percentage of actual salary in trust.

There are only four states with a trust fund requirement for child actors, and Texas isn't one of them.    Just California, New Mexico, New York, and Louisiana.   The trust accounts only apply to actors, not just kids in a reality show.  

I really hope that the parents are being smart, and paying off the house, and have education funds all of the girls.   The days of multiples getting free college tuition are probably over. 

With Hazel and the Eye doctor, I don't think she was reluctant because of the camera.     I think she's found out she gets a lot of attention, and maybe bribes to cooperate.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
On 6/4/2021 at 7:17 PM, MzTori77 said:

Adam is in his glory right now.....flexing his bronzed up body for the fans....er, I mean posting pics of the girls having a wonderful vacation 🙄 And about that vacation, was Danielle seriously worried about telling the girls  the beach house was canceled, when she knew they had a trip coming up in just days? I hope they didn’t take the news too badly. I guess this vacation fell into the “just because” category instead of the “much needed” category. Still in all, Danielle doesn’t bother me nearly as much as her preening peacock husband. 

LOL have you also noticed how he uses a filter for every. single. story that he does? Both on himself and the kids? like Adam, we know your eyes don't sparkle like that, and your kids should not be filtered. I could not imagine being married to such a vain, metrosexual man. How annoying.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:32 PM, readheaded said:

For that matter, he could have disfigured the banana himself without any of the girls being involved. He apparently wants us to believe that they now eat fruit.

Hahahaha yeah unless that banana was dipped in ranch, i'd be hard pressed to see them eating one.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:39 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My understanding is that minors don't get paid for TV appearances, and only in a few states do the parents/managers, have to put a small percentage of actual salary in trust.

There are only four states with a trust fund requirement for child actors, and Texas isn't one of them.    Just California, New Mexico, New York, and Louisiana.   The trust accounts only apply to actors, not just kids in a reality show.  

I really hope that the parents are being smart, and paying off the house, and have education funds all of the girls.   The days of multiples getting free college tuition are probably over. 

With Hazel and the Eye doctor, I don't think she was reluctant because of the camera.     I think she's found out she gets a lot of attention, and maybe bribes to cooperate.    

I feel like we're going to end up seeing another situation like the Duggars where the parents pocketed all of the income from the show and never gave the kids any of it. In this case the Busbys will just keep buying their kids shit and "paying" them that way; the Duggers of course are a whole different breed altogether, but I seriously would not be surprised if A&D just pocketed all of it and one day tell them that they need the money to fund having six kids.

Good point with the Hazel/eye doctor observation. I still remember the time Adam started working at home and the kids kept barging into his office and refusing to leave, and when Parker got all pissy he told her if she left he would give her skittles. Idk, seems like a terrible strategy to me, because now they'll never do anything willingly without the promise of candy or toys. They instilled that expectation early on. Always giving them candy to shut them up. Gooooood luck lol.

• Love 8

So... Adam took the quints to get lunch boxes for summer camp from a Vera Bradley store. I looked them up and, though I couldn't find that exact one which means it's probably limited edition or something, they cost at absolute minimum, $35. So he spent no less than $175 on lunch boxes that they'll probably never use after summer camp. Because they're brats and will need new ones by the start of next schools year. 

Also, why is Adam doing stories from the bathroom? 🙄

Screenshot_20210607-110656__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-110934__01.jpg

32 minutes ago, se0307 said:

So... Adam took the quints to get lunch boxes for summer camp from a Vera Bradley store. I looked them up and, though I couldn't find that exact one which means it's probably limited edition or something, they cost at absolute minimum, $35. So he spent no less than $175 on lunch boxes that they'll probably never use after summer camp. Because they're brats and will need new ones by the start of next schools year. 

He's pimping out the kids again.

Just now, se0307 said:

OMG. I don't even know what to say. Adam and Danielle sicken me. 

• Love 5