Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Why wouldn't he have added that to his statement? it's already out there.

Well, (and this is another way their real lives are often more interesting to me than what we see on the show)...we still have 2 more reunion epis to go.  Rinna is taking a LOT of heat from the viewers.  And will continue to do so after the "There goes our FN storyline" and the phone calls are discussed further next Tuesday.

What if LVP did say it but Harry doesn't want to get further involved.  Rinna gets so much heat for allegedly making it up that she starts pushing Harry to buck up and tell what LVP said.  I guess I'm most interested in what the LVP fans would feel about him if he did.

Does the beloved Harry Hamlin of yesterseason suddenly become:

A.) a liar

B.) mistaken

C.) doesn't matter because now that we've realized that the former fan-favorite wife of his is a lunatic, he's dead to us anyway.

D.) other

• Love 1

Well, (and this is another way their real lives are often more interesting to me than what we see on the show)...we still have 2 more reunion epis to go.  Rinna is taking a LOT of heat from the viewers.  And will continue to do so after the "There goes our FN storyline" and the phone calls are discussed further next Tuesday.

What if LVP did say it but Harry doesn't want to get further involved.  Rinna gets so much heat for allegedly making it up that she starts pushing Harry to buck up and tell what LVP said.  I guess I'm most interested in what the LVP fans would feel about him if he did.

As a LisaV "fan", it would not change my mind about HH if he agreed with his wife that LisaV said anything about the "storyline". I admit, I was surprised that he said anything different publicly from his wife to begin with. Does he really think what Rinna said would hurt his reputation and/or career? I could understand if he asked Rinna to correct the statement she said herself but him doing it puzzles me. I also think he would have said that although Rinna misquoted him, she told the truth about LisaV saying "there goes the storyline" if LisaV had said it to begin with. I checked his twitter/IG pages and he doesn't tweet/post much at all and there is nothing about this on either.

• Love 5

This is so perfect, it explains exactly how I feel about this entire season.

So glad RHNY is back, and The Americans is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXCLDj9tBBM

I'm not a huge fan of the word 'fuck' in day to day conversation, and the whole thing is kind of vulgar but she's got chutzpah.  And incredible flexibility!  I just think she's so beautiful and her body is sick.  Props for all those things. Do it while you can, Erika Jayne. 

Plus, did I hear some shade thrown at LVP at 1:56.  I believe I did.   "Alligator, alligator dripping in stones...." 

If the song was recorded before Tom Girardi called LVP an alligator, then he borrowed that from the video and he was dissing LVP at the dinner.

Not to mention that Erika and the entire set were mostly pink. LOL

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

I also think he would have said that although Rinna misquoted him, she told the truth about LisaV saying "there goes the storyline" if LisaV had said it to begin with.

Unless he's afraid LVP will use her wily ways to expose What Harry Did.  Just kidding.  Kind of.

Assuming LVP did say it (and I think she did so maliciously, under the guise of "I was only joe-king...") and if Harry won't cop to it, can  you imagine the living hell that the turbulent Lisa Rinna is going to make their home life?  Yikes.  Harry should have never gone to that birthday party.  Although it was for his wife.  He can't win, here.

This is why married people shouldn't do reality shows.  It's not good for marriage.

• Love 2

Unless he's afraid LVP will use her wily ways to expose What Harry Did.  Just kidding.  Kind of.

Assuming LVP did say it (and I think she did so maliciously, under the guise of "I was only joe-king...") and if Harry won't cop to it, can  you imagine the living hell that the turbulent Lisa Rinna is going to make their home life?  Yikes.  Harry should have never gone to that birthday party.  Although it was for his wife.  He can't win, here.

This is why married people shouldn't do reality shows.  It's not good for marriage.

It is bizarre that he even addresses what was said on what is essentially a loosely scripted primetime soap opera.

I don't get his motive at all.

Is he really that type of person?

• Love 2

I'm not a huge fan of the word 'fuck' in day to day conversation, and the whole thing is kind of vulgar but she's got chutzpah.  And incredible flexibility!  I just think she's so beautiful and her body is sick.  Props for all those things. Do it while you can, Erika Jayne. 

Plus, did I hear some shade thrown at LVP at 1:56.  I believe I did.   "Alligator, alligator dripping in stones...." 

If the song was recorded before Tom Girardi called LVP an alligator, then he borrowed that from the video and he was dissing LVP at the dinner.

The song was not written by Erika, it had nothing to do with the show.

Seriously, you really think LisaV holds that much power? That she has that much influence or that type of inside info that she could destroy HH? Wow. I think that HH would have said LisaV said it had she said it, if for no other reason than to set the record straight defending his wife. It is LisaV that can't win here, if HH says nothing about the "storyline" comment it is because he fears the all powerful LVP so it must be true to begin with.

• Love 5

What I read into Harry's comments is he trying to start paving the reconciliation road between Rinna and Vanderpump.  How very odd in the middle of airing a three part Reunion he makes such a correction.  To me, it sounded like on one hand Rinna got a pretty good edit because they cut Kyle's comments out about LVP not saying anything about a storyline. In the other hand Rinna hold the shovel digging a deep hole.  As I posted at the time of the clip, Rinna essentially buried herself by claiming her husband said, "sick or not,".  So Rinna's state of mind was essentially Yolanda is faking it and she could not get any soldiers to fight her war and she subconsciously drafted her husband with her "loose lips".   http://www.realitytea.com/2016/04/20/harry-hamlin-says-lisa-rinna-misconstrued-comments-yolanda/

Yolanda may not believe LVP on this one but she has to look at what Rinna was trying to stir up.  It will be interesting to see who Yolanda backs, we may not see Kyle's confirmation of LVP's story but Yolanda was sitting right next to her, so backing Rinna means she doesn't believe Kyle or LVP.  Not that I think Yolanda's opinion matters all that much but she can't be pleased with Harry's statements either way.  "Obviously Yolanda needs support, whatever she is going through  it's taking a toll on her and is very challenging for her."  They just can't get out of their own way.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

I had to go back and play the moment when LisaR whipped out her phone records. The camera turned to Erika and Yo and Erika was shocked and said through a smile 'bitch!' as she looked over at LisaV. Absolutely no love lost there.

• Love 5

What I read into Harry's comments is he trying to start paving the reconciliation road between Rinna and Vanderpump.  How very odd in the middle of airing a three part Reunion he makes such a correction.  To me, it sounded like on one hand Rinna got a pretty good edit because they cut Kyle's comments out about LVP not saying anything about a storyline. In the other hand Rinna hold the shovel digging a deep hole.  As I posted at the time of the clip, Rinna essentially buried herself by claiming her husband said, "sick or not,".  So Rinna's state of mind was essentially Yolanda is faking it and she could not get any soldiers to fight her war and she subconsciously drafted her husband with her "loose lips".   http://www.realitytea.com/2016/04/20/harry-hamlin-says-lisa-rinna-misconstrued-comments-yolanda/

Yolanda may not believe LVP on this one but she has to look at what Rinna was trying to stir up.  It will be interesting to see who Yolanda backs, we may not see Kyle's confirmation of LVP's story but Yolanda was sitting right next to her, so backing Rinna means she doesn't believe Kyle or LVP.  Not that I think Yolanda's opinion matters all that much but she can't be pleased with Harry's statements either way.  "Obviously Yolanda needs support, whatever she is going through  it's taking a toll on her and is very challenging for her."  They just can't get out of their own way.

This is really surprising as he was saying on Hodda and KLG that this is just the new primetime and looks so disinterested in responding to any questions pertaining to the show.

Why is he talking now?

Wasn't Rinna about to be signed for a talk show?

She sometimes guests talk show on access Hollywood and she is absolutely adequate for the position.

Between her and Bush, you can imagine that it is just lite fluff.

To me, it is really dumb of him to even address the issue. Who cares?

• Love 6

Lisar last scene with Eileen discussing Yo's divorce couldn't have made Yo happy either. She basically said Yo was sick because her marriage was crumbling and not the other way around. she tried to appear so supportive of Yo but that's not the Yo company line.

• Love 11

Lisar last scene with Eileen discussing Yo's divorce couldn't have made Yo happy either. She basically said Yo was sick because her marriage was crumbling and not the other way around. she tried to appear so supportive of Yo but that's not the Yo company line.

I loved that moment.  Take note Rinna, she is supporting the notion that there is perhaps something other than Lyme.  Pay attention, you could have had support with a different approach.  

• Love 7

Watching the way Kyle treated Kathryn infuriated me. Dismissing everything Kathryn went through while inferring Faye has had it so tough. Kyle, you don't like it when people say the truth about you and your family. Why shouldn't Kathr dislike it when someone lies about hers?

I completely agree.  Who the fuck is she to try to shut down all conversation about a friend of hers who really DID cause pain to a lot of people. She could've easily said, "I understand why you are upset with her; I understand that her book caused a lot of pain.  Nevertheless, Faye is my close friend and I believe she's grown tremendously since that time."  But instead, she acts like the only one who has suffered is Faye!

Kathyrn came off so much more likeable during the reunion than the actual show.

• Love 11

That she has that much influence or that type of inside info that she could destroy HH? Wow.

Wow. And you really thought I meant that she has that much influence to destroy HH?  Wow. 

LOL Since you appear to think I'm a blithering idiot for thinking Harry might not want certain things divulged, I'll leave it at that.  Good day, sir.

Back to Erika Jayne and not writing her song.  Agreed.  But you don't think she might have some influence over her songwriter? Wow.

• Love 1

My thoughts on the fashion:

Rinna:  I absolutely loved her dress.  The color and cut was beautiful. I like how low keyed it was.  Looks like she had a new round of juviderm that hadn't settled but I thought she looked good.

Kyle:  Tacky.  I generally hate the way she dresses.  It made her look cheap.  Cutting off the length of her hair looked better but I think she looks better with it straight.  Just all around fail.  

Yo:  I guess I'm in the minority -- I thought she looked really incredible.  She looks so much better than when she first came onto the show with that awful long hair.  Love it short.  I actually felt bad for her during the David discussion. While I think she's a fucking freak when it comes to her illness, I give her props for keeping it classy about her ex.  

Katherine:  Her face looked pretty but I don't like her hair.  It seems stuck in the 70s.  Dress was okay.

LVP:  Thought she looked okay.  Not a big fan of tight bronze dresses that make me think Solid Gold Dancers.

Erica:  I can see why people thought she looked hookerish but damn, she looks good.  Her skin is really beautiful.

• Love 6

This is really surprising as he was saying on Hodda and KLG that this is just the new primetime and looks so disinterested in responding to any questions pertaining to the show.

Why is he talking now?

Wasn't Rinna about to be signed for a talk show?

She sometimes guests talk show on access Hollywood and she is absolutely adequate for the position.

Between her and Bush, you can imagine that it is just lite fluff.

To me, it is really dumb of him to even address the issue. Who cares?

Harry Hamlin cared because when Rinna misspoke it sounded as if he doubted Yolanda's tales of illness.

• Love 4

I completely agree.  Who the fuck is she to try to shut down all conversation about a friend of hers who really DID cause pain to a lot of people. She could've easily said, "I understand why you are upset with her; I understand that her book caused a lot of pain.  Nevertheless, Faye is my close friend and I believe she's grown tremendously since that time."  But instead, she acts like the only one who has suffered is Faye!

Kathyrn came off so much more likeable during the reunion than the actual show.

I agree.  I am a Kyle fan but her inability to take a step back and have empathy for another's experience or point of view eludes her, when she has a strong opinion or is invested in some way. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 11

Harry Hamlin cared because when Rinna misspoke it sounded as if he doubted Yolanda's tales of illness.

Does he have a relationship with yoyo or David foster?

This got to sting rinna to the core.

Tough break.

I agree. I am a Kyle fan but her inability to take a step back and have empathy for another's experience or point of view eludes her, when she has a strong opinion or is invested in some way.

It does not involve her therefore she does not care, IMO
  • Love 2

Yes. I don't think there is more to it than this.  He wants to keep his reputation clean and not involved with this show any more than just being Lisars husband.  Smart man.  

• Love 5

I'm about to head to bed, but Erika firing back at Mary from wherever was a highlight. I don't care for Erika, but boy was I here for "Oh, Mary, dear. I'm sorry that you've given up on life." Seriously. All this shaming and pearl clutching and falling onto proverbial fainting couches over a woman--a 40-something woman at that...gasp!--being sexual? Get the hell over it.

YES.  I thought that was a brilliant line.   

Erika is a beautiful woman and can still pull off sex kitten.  I don't know what Mary looks like, but I'll bet Erika would be considered a 100 times more fuckable then many younger women.

• Love 1

This.  He wants the viewers to know he doesn't doubt that she is ill. 

He shouldn't have said anything, because imo, this speaks a little of his ego.  During her rant, would the viewers really have paid that much attention to the Lunatic's addition of  "or not" to what he said?

Should've left it alone,  Harry.  Now look what you did.

• Love 4

Kyle cares. She cares about her friend Faye.

I meant to convey that Faye did not hurt Kyle and therefore Kyle does not care what Faye wrote.

YES. I thought that was a brilliant line.

Erika is a beautiful woman and can still pull off sex kitten. I don't know what Mary looks like, but I'll bet Erika would be considered a 100 times more fuckable then many younger women.

Brilliant, perhaps bitchy most definitely.
  • Love 4

Wth?

Just suggesting that the LVP love tank needs a good filling and her fuel lines need to be cleaned out.

What is the use of owning a Corvette with a big block V8 engine when all you are going to do is let it sit in the garage?

Us guys call it 'bench racing'. It when you sit at your workbench telling lies about how YOUR car can go faster than your buddies, but you never take it out on the street because you are afraid to blow the engine.

• Love 1

Wow. And you really thought I meant that she has that much influence to destroy HH?  Wow. 

LOL Since you appear to think I'm a blithering idiot for thinking Harry might not want certain things divulged, I'll leave it at that.  Good day, sir.

Back to Erika Jayne and not writing her song.  Agreed.  But you don't think she might have some influence over her songwriter? Wow.

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't come across here very well for me. I try to use LOL when I am unsure but was asked not to do it because it was confusing and or aggressive to some here so I stopped. I am sorry I misunderstood your post.

As for the song, Erika said on WWHL that she had nothing to do with writing the song and that it had nothing to do with the HW show. I guess I am taking her word for it.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Us guys call it 'bench racing'. It when you sit at your workbench telling lies about how YOUR car can go faster than your buddies, but you never take it out on the street because you are afraid to blow the engine.

I get it.  It's like when I buy a new eye shadow palette. (As opposed to an ass palette.)  And the case is all clean and the colors in the pans are so smoooooth and not muddied from use.  I don't dare swirl a brush around in there because I don't want to mess up all that perfection. So I only use it once in a while on very special occasions.

Like that, EDE? ;-)

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't come across here very well for me. I try to use LOL when I am unsure but was asked not to do it because it was confusing and or aggressive to some here so I stopped. I am sorry I misunderstood your post.

As for the song, Erika said on WWHL that she had nothing to do with writing the song and that it had nothing to do with the HW show. I guess I am taking her word for it.

I didn't watch WWHL so I didn't know that.  So I apologize.

I take your LOLs, most of the time, as you're trying to lighten what you're saying.  But it was your 'Wow.' that came across as, "Really? You dumbass?"

^^

Profiting from her disease and misinforming people is what is nasty, IMO.

How do you keep fit when in bed?

This is my problem with Yolanda.  Of course, I have a problem when ANY of the housewives act like a medical authority and then use these non-traditional methods to treat what they think they have without any regard to how they influence the viewing public not to mention the collatoral damage it may cause their own body.  I mean, if Yolanda wants to be the spokesperson for Lyme disease, good on her.  But when she wants everyone to take ALL of her claims like the gospel, when she has a former escort act as her caregiver and does all those toxin removal bullshit therapies, she can't expect everyone not to question it.

If she were to have Lyme disease and have a bonafide nurse and other medical professionals treating her, I'd take her "I couldn't get out of bed...I couldn't read or write" much more seriously.

And that's the thing with Yolanda.  Her explanation on walking is perfectly reasonable.  But it seems like EVERYTHING she says is full of histrionics.  "I couldn't read or write..." but she's posting on the internet.  She claims she can't do a lot of things and she does a lot of things.  So she expects everyone to realize when she makes these bold statements that there are shades of gray in there.

• Love 9

I get it.  It's like when I buy a new eye shadow palette. (As opposed to an ass palette.)  And the case is all clean and the colors in the pans are so smoooooth and not muddied from use.  I don't dare swirl a brush around in there because I don't want to mess up all that perfection. So I only use it once in a while on very special occasions.

Like that, EDE? ;-)

I didn't watch WWHL so I didn't know that.  So I apologize.

I take your LOLs, most of the time, as you're trying to lighten what you're saying.  But it was your 'Wow.' that came across as, "Really? You dumbass?"

Sorry for using "wow" in the wrong way. I used it to show my surprise.

• Love 2

YES.  I thought that was a brilliant line.   

Erika is a beautiful woman and can still pull off sex kitten.  I don't know what Mary looks like, but I'll bet Erika would be considered a 100 times more fuckable then many younger women.

The key word is fuckable  - then forgettable. Her voice and general personality aren't attractive at all. She's pretty and in good shape for a 40 year old, but too much work for a long term investment.

• Love 3

I agree.  I am a Kyle fan but her inability to take a step back and have empathy for another's experience or point of view eludes her, when she has a strong opinion or is invested in some way. 

Kathryn after having one bite at the apple and saying she felt better after talking to Faye, then went to another event of Kyle's and started in on Faye again.  She then told Kyle Faye was a lovely person and then wrote a shitty blog about her.  So it was a little deeper than Kyle just refusing to listen, it was listen to what version of Kathryn?   Kyle should let Kathryn have her own feelings about Faye but the feelings should not shift between when she is on camera and off camera.  To me, Kyle defends Faye because Faye has never hurt her and she has been close to her for 20 years.  The same can't be said for Yolanda, Taylor, LVP, Camille, Brandi or her sister.  I think Kyle was pretty supportive of Rinna last year until she couldn't be and that event was when Rinna crossed the line with the texts and the tweets about Kim being nuts and a drunk..

• Love 4

This.  He wants the viewers to know he doesn't doubt that she is ill. 

He shouldn't have said anything, because imo, this speaks a little of his ego.  During her rant, would the viewers really have paid that much attention to the Lunatic's addition of  "or not" to what he said?

Should've left it alone,  Harry.  Now look what you did.

Raising my hand-not only did I notice I put it over on First Looks.  What Rinna did is claim from the first group shoot of the season, Harry Hamlin stated "whether Yolanda is sick or not," that was huge as a storyline.  All the other women have said they believe Yolanda to be sick.  All of a sudden Rinnarrhea of the Mouth, claims she through her husband doubted Yolanda's illness.

I don't blame Harry for clearing it up as I don't think he wants to hurt Yolanda's feelings unlike say his stupid wife.  Harry was pretty playful last year about "wht did Harry do?"  When Rinna recanted her "strapping on a dildo story" he didn't involve himself.  I think it had more to do with not hurting someone. 

• Love 8

The key word is fuckable  - then forgettable. Her voice and general personality aren't attractive at all. She's pretty and in good shape for a 40 year old, but too much work for a long term investment.

Well, the question that she responded too was basically that she was too old to be parading around like she's still fuckable.

• Love 2

Raising my hand-not only did I notice I put it over on First Looks.  What Rinna did is claim from the first group shoot of the season, Harry Hamlin stated "whether Yolanda is sick or not," that was huge as a storyline.  All the other women have said they believe Yolanda to be sick.  All of a sudden Rinnarrhea of the Mouth, claims she through her husband doubted Yolanda's illness.

I don't blame Harry for clearing it up as I don't think he wants to hurt Yolanda's feelings unlike say his stupid wife.  Harry was pretty playful last year about "wht did Harry do?"  When Rinna recanted her "strapping on a dildo story" he didn't involve himself.  I think it had more to do with not hurting someone. 

How on earth do you respond to that without giving it more legs!  I  bet he was furious with Lisar, or maybe blind rage would be a better guess.  LOL!

I don't think it was about not hurting Yo; it was all about not involving himself and keeping his nose clean. 

• Love 4

Well, the question that she responded too was basically that she was too old to be parading around like she's still fuckable.

Here is my take, Erika Jayne is a huge joke prancing around to a stupid song dressed like a teenager sucking on a lollipop.  So someone claiming she is too old to be doing the videos-yep.  It has nothing to do with her sexuality or sexual prowess is has to do with retinal damage to the viewers.  We get it Erika likes banging her 76 year old husband-he would not have it any other way but she does not have a pop following just some weird niche of people who think she is campy. 

As to the song being about the RH-Erika Jayne answered it correctly.  She didn't write it and claims no direct correlation because she doesn't want to pay out of her contract a percentage back to Bravo.  I do believe she did buy spots on Bravo because there were these pop up 10 second ads advertising her new single.

• Love 11

Kathryn after having one bite at the apple and saying she felt better after talking to Faye, then went to another event of Kyle's and started in on Faye again.  She then told Kyle Faye was a lovely person and then wrote a shitty blog about her.  So it was a little deeper than Kyle just refusing to listen, it was listen to what version of Kathryn?   Kyle should let Kathryn have her own feelings about Faye but the feelings should not shift between when she is on camera and off camera.  To me, Kyle defends Faye because Faye has never hurt her and she has been close to her for 20 years.  The same can't be said for Yolanda, Taylor, LVP, Camille, Brandi or her sister.  I think Kyle was pretty supportive of Rinna last year until she couldn't be and that event was when Rinna crossed the line with the texts and the tweets about Kim being nuts and a drunk..

I thought that when they write their blogs, that they are to write them as if the episode was just filmed, present time, so I don't think Kathryn is misrepresenting anything in her blogs and she had this to say in her reunion blog about watching that episode....." She made a blanket apology and I felt, watching the show, that it was a bit dismissive after the fact.". So, I suspect she was fine during filming then changed her mind after seeing play back.

As far as what she said on part 1 of the reunion, she was answering Andy's question about how she felt during filming. I get that Kyle feels protective about Faye but that doesn't mean that Kathryn is wrong to voice her feelings about Faye, each are entitled to their own opinions of her. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

How on earth do you respond to that without giving it more legs!  I  bet he was furious with Lisar, or maybe blind rage would be a better guess.  LOL!

I don't think it was about not hurting Yo; it was all about not involving himself and keeping his nose clean. 

Harry has a pretty clean reputation for being easy to work with and respectful of the process.  Quite honestly the way Rinna said it was just so bad as if master Harry brought calm and reason into the conversation by declaring "we have to support her" was there anyone advocating thwarting Yolanda?  Oh maybe Rinna.  We will have to agree to disagree on his motives.  I can't help but believe after watching the first part and Rinna just babbling on about Yolanda as a secondary point to her battle with LVP, he didn't have some feelings about depersonalizing Yolanda.  I don't like Yolanda and I felt it wrong for Rinna to use her in that fashion.  That tired bullshit of Rinna, "at my birthday party and I was thrilled to have you there," what you didn't see is how everyone basically talked about you until my wise husband Harry put a stop to it.  Ken said you looked terrible."  Not direct quotes but I hope my point comes across.  Rinna is trying some bizarre tactic to build herself up and tear down LVP using Yolanda as some kind of tug toy.  To quote Eileen -"it is just weird."

• Love 8

We're in agreement that he should've cleared it up.  Imo, he' shouldn't have done it publicly.  Because I really don't think any of us would've paid attention had Harry not spoken publicly. The only person who was possibly hurt by Harry's alleged "or not" would be Yolanda.  Harry should've called her directly instead of calling the press.  If he would have done that, nobody would be discussing this.

Between the dildo statement and now this, I can't imagine things not being a little tense at the House of Hamlin.

• Love 2

Here is my take, Erika Jayne is a huge joke prancing around to a stupid song dressed like a teenager sucking on a lollipop.  So someone claiming she is too old to be doing the videos-yep.  It has nothing to do with her sexuality or sexual prowess is has to do with retinal damage to the viewers.  We get it Erika likes banging her 76 year old husband-he would not have it any other way but she does not have a pop following just some weird niche of people who think she is campy.

I hear you, although I think even 30 somethings would look ridiculous doing the same thing.   But on a general question of whether she's sexy despite her "advanced age," I think she still is.  

• Love 1

I thought that when they write their blogs, that they are to write them as if the episode was just filmed, present time, so I don't think Kathryn is misrepresenting anything in her blogs and she had this to say in her reunion blog about watching that episode....." She made a blanket apology and I felt, watching the show, that it was a bit dismissive after the fact.". So, I suspect she was fine during filming then changed her mind after seeing play back.

As far as what she said on part 1 of the reunion, she was answering Andy's question about how she felt during filming. I get that Kyle feels protective about Faye but that doesn't mean that Kathryn is wrong to voice her feelings about Faye, each are entitled to their own opinions of her. 

Obviously the blog writing suggestion went out the window. Read a few of LVP's latest.   Kathryn can voice away but I am not buying she found Faye's final comment dismissive and needed to reinvent the horse.  I think Kathryn found it popular to be on the Faye hate train until she did something that caused a backlash and she shut down her twitter account.

What I saw from Kyle and Kathryn was a disconnect.  Kyle was trying to get across she did not know any of the players until after the murders and she knew Faye in a different way and Kathryn was saying she didn't know Faye either but felt there was an impact in her marriage.  I found it kind of interesting because Kathryn prides herself in arguing a point until the other sides concedes.  It did not work for her with Kyle. 

LisaV also is so manipulative of Ken, but he is just a dullard and doesn't have any clue. Like when LisaV was telling Ken about all the horrible things LisaR said to her, and Ken says, "She's a bitch!" LisaV laid back and innocently says, "But I thought you liked her?"  

I thought that was lame. If a gf was bitching to me about a friend that betrayed her, and I supported her by saying, "That dumb bitch!" and she looks at me incredously and says, "I thought you LIKED her?" I would seriously ask her if she had brain damage.  I really would. LisaV, not the smartest gal at all. Maybe compared to Ken---

First bolding:  So odd. Had me WTFing the transparency of it all. 

Second bolding:  You hilariously nailed why the first bolding was so bizarre.

Since bolding rhymes with folding:  How I wish that when that folding chair collapsed on Pinky, they would have had to struggle just a wee bit longer to get her out.  Would have injected some much needed humor (and authenticity) in such a negative episode.

• Love 1

That scene with Lisa and Ken was not organic. She's already said she called Ken crying from Dubai. He already knew the details and then some. That scene was just part of a montage of scenes where the ladies talked about their trip. I guess Ken wanted to make it known that Rinna is dead to him now.

• Love 7

I can see that. There are times when she looks very attractive, then she goes into the Ariana grande @ 40 outfits and I say "gee-yah, what was I thinking?"

Some of us drift into middle age along the shore, others take the rapids?

• Love 3

The more I think about Ken's comment about Yo looking really sick, not just bad for not wearing makeup, the more I can see that it was in response to some conversations going on among LVP and the women as to whether Yo was really sick or not.  Not that she had lyme and something else. But whether she was sick or not.  The way he said it gives me the impression that there had been discussions, and Rinna's comments about "there goes the storyline" would mesh.  Ken's words seemed to be confirming that Yo was sick, kind of stating the obvious to us the viewer as if we would be doubting it (and it was one of the first episodes, so why would we?).  Makes me think the women at the table were doubting it way before the birthday dinner.

Whether LVP said "There goes the storyline" out loud at all or in a whisper to Rinna, I don't know.

• Love 4

Honestly. Why does she act as if the concept of "Erika Jayne" is original or provocative? People have presented themselves in this manner for decades.

I never got the impression she thinks it's original or provocative.  I get the impression that she's surprised at the reactions she sometimes gets -- the pearl clutching over her act.  I've always thought her comments are defensive of her hobby -- like, every woman has this other side in her, I'm just lucky enough I can act it out and have fun with it.

• Love 4

I imagine that it might be easier to live with someone dealing with Lyme disease than it would be dealing with someone with clinical depression. Truthfully, I think that's what sent David Foster off the deep end of the marriage. It's definitely something that a layman can't fix or talk a person out of.

I imagine it's easier to live with someone who has Lyme disease or any other illness but is treating it through actual medical professionals rather than traveling to places with sketchy treatments and one who has a former escort being a caregiver to her on the payroll. That type of kookiness, particulary since I'd be willing to bet she's always been one of these people that buys into those "cleansing your toxins" stuff, in addition to her constant worship of him would drive anyone over the edge.

• Love 6

William H Macy can play the part of David Foster in the Lifetime Movie - based on Yolanda Hadid's "My Juhrney, Widda Lyme and Back Again".

Who plays Yo?

Joyce Van Patten?

After another recap pointed out that LVP wore the exact same dress as the one in Yolanda's opening credits sequence, I have to say, I'm guessing that Lisa wearing the same dress to the reunion as the one in Erika's talking heads was most definitely intentional. 

rs_560x415-151204042555-1024.Real-Housew

yolanda-foster-6(1)__oPt.jpg

I think it sounds like they are given something to wear.  The dress Eileen is wearing both Kyle and Brandi have worn it before.  Kyle at the  Season 4 finale and Brandi the following season.  Maybe Vanderpump doesn't like the clothes they expect her to wear.

• Love 6

I imagine it's easier to live with someone who has Lyme disease or any other illness but is treating it through actual medical professionals rather than traveling to places with sketchy treatments and one who has a former escort being a caregiver to her on the payroll. That type of kookiness, particulary since I'd be willing to bet she's always been one of these people that buys into those "cleansing your toxins" stuff, in addition to her constant worship of him would drive anyone over the edge.

Judging from his ex Linda Thompson's kooky behaviors on the show, it seems to me that David is used to the new age Bologna that is typical in their circle.

My theory is that he had a side piece and he got tired of fronting that type of money for wacky treatments.

did Yoyo say that one big fight was a trigger for their divorce?

I wonder what it was all about.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2