Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

Am I the only one who noticed Yolanda's medical tape during her conversation with Erika? I guess it was from her daily blood letting/leeches/humour balancing .http://i.imgur.com/PJSY9j8.jpg

Random thoughts.

Is it possible that's Rinna's about face was the result of the possibility of getting a talk show? I'm sure that was in the works for several months.

Gah! Yolanda is so annoying.

Geez, another goddamn talk show? When are you these tv executives going to think outside the box and do something really different for daytime television? So boring!

• Love 5

Rinna really should not wear the combination of lipstick and gloss she wore at Kyle's party. Her lips never looked more like a ring of prolapsed hemorrhoids than they did at the party. Yikes!

• Love 7

All I've got is that when you're the parent of a chronically ill kid, there are times when the kid feels bad, good, better, worse. But life must go on.  You continue to let them do activities when they're feeling up to it and let them drop stuff when they're not.  In Yolanda's case, if she was looking for a 'cure' for herself and her children - with the money, the baby daddy and the hired help to take care of the kids when she was gone, why not?  I'd be the guinea pig for my kids if I sincerely thought it would make a difference.

I don't know what Yo's deal was and why she traveled the globe looking for cures.  But if she's like any number of personal stories I've read, patients feel ignored, misunderstood and accused of making stuff up for years before they find someone who helps them.  Unfortunately some of them don't have the resources to jet off to Korea for lichee nut infusions.

I'd not just sit around waiting for a cure.  Especially if my kid was sick and I had the $$.  Unlike Yolanda, I hope I'd know where to draw the line though.  But I'm not in her shoes and mentally impaired so I don't know.

When Yolanda left her kids home alone and Bella got her DUI, she was vacationing in Europe-not searching for cures.

Yolanda never seemed to get well from any of the cures.  It just seems odd that three people in one family in a place that had zero cases of Lyme Disease reported, not only got Lyme Disease, but  nothing seemed to work to cure them, except galas, for Yolanda. 

• Love 14

When Yolanda left her kids home alone and Bella got her DUI, she was vacationing in Europe-not searching for cures.

Yolanda never seemed to get well from any of the cures.  It just seems odd that three people in one family in a place that had zero cases of Lyme Disease reported, not only got Lyme Disease, but  nothing seemed to work to cure them, except galas, for Yolanda. 

Eight points for the word TRUTH.

• Love 5

Even parents with children who have cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and more serious illness than Lyme go on vacations without their kids.  She was probably forced to go by LVP.  Or Bravo. Work obligations and all.

Obviously Yolanda wasn't as ill when she cruised with Mo and Kyle as she eventually got.  And perhaps Bella was in a better spot, too. I don't think any of us, including the CDC, fully understand Lyme yet so who knows how the ebb and flows of the symptoms work.

• Love 4

Even parents with children who have cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and more serious illness than Lyme go on vacations without their kids.  She was probably forced to go by LVP.  Or Bravo. Work obligations and all.

Obviously Yolanda wasn't as ill when she cruised with Mo and Kyle as she eventually got.  And perhaps Bella was in a better spot, too. I don't think any of us, including the CDC, fully understand Lyme yet so who knows how the ebb and flows of the symptoms work.

Excellent points, ryebread.  As for Bella's DUI, that incident is starting to deserve its own thread considering how often it gets dredged up. Wasn't the DUI and Yo's reaction to same like 40 seasons ago (feels like it)? Happily, we can all hope Bella has learned her lesson for her very bad, very dangerous decision and that this truly stunning young woman will continue to excel in her current vocation.

• Love 3

Yolanda was in Turkey on a private yacht with David, and then Spain with Kyle.  Interestingly, she did not seem to be suffering ill effects Lyme Disease at that point.  This of course would be during one of her not being able to get out of bed periods.  I am happy parents with ill children get respite periods-I only hope they have better reporting systems in place than Yolanda and Mohamed did when Bella was arrested at 4 am for a DUI. 

I think the CDC has identified Lyme Disease just fine and I am quite sure they understand it.  There is a difference between understanding something and knowing how to cure it.  Yolanda claims to have rejected the various CDC type treatments for her  symptoms in favor of non traditional treatments and medication. 

• Love 5

Yes, that's exactly right.  There definitely have been several references to some unhappiness re Yo getting  to pick and choose when she'll show up and when she won't.  

That was also behind Lisar's upset re Yo's lunch with Brandi & Kim.  Yo knew that she was supposed to work (film at Erika's dinner) that night, but she apparently exhausted all of her energy earlier in the day, and that let her off the hook, although of course that's not what she said when she called Erika.  Most of us couldn't get away with that at our jobs, and the HW's generally can't either.  But Yo gets to pick and choose when she films and when she doesn't, and IMO her co-workers have every right to be bothered by that.  They've noticed a lot of inconsistencies in her stories and timelines, just as we have, and it's not fair that they don't have the "out" that she has, and which she uses to her advantage.   If Yo is faking her illness, exaggerating, or whatever, it annoys the hell out of me, but it doesn't impact my life.  It does impact the other HW's though, and that's where the resentment comes in. 

I never thought of it that way. Wow. But on the other hand, the only one bothered was Rinna and again, saying so in whatever fashion when the person at core of it is seriously ill is a crappy thing to do. If Yo is ill... I get that her illness is under debate but i'm behind too many steps so will avoid that.

• Love 1

What does LisaV have to do with Yolanda going on a vacation with David or on a working vacation with Kyle?

First, Bella was driving with an already suspended DL (I don't know why it was suspended) when she was arrested for DUI,

Second, Yolanda's housekeeper said that she would take care of Bella while Yolanda was gone and Yolanda told her No, let Bella do as she wished!

Third,  If Bella did have LD, as Yolanda claims she did during that time frame, why didn't she insist that Bella stay with her father while she was out of town, relapses seem to happen daily to Yolanda, why not with Bella?

Yes, families with seriously ill children do take trips as a break from all the pressure they deal with in caring for their children but they leave them in competent care, to  make sure their illness is kept under control and this is not what Yolanda did with Bella at all. 

• Love 10

I think the CDC has identified Lyme Disease just fine and I am quite sure they understand it. 

Nahhh. They're learning new stuff about Lyme all the time. And they probably know more than they're letting on until it can be confirmed.  This just in from the CDC last month.  Keep watching, folks.

http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0208-lyme-disease.html

Topic?  LVP is so used to directing the Vanderpump Rules reunions that she was trying be second in command tonight.  These women all have her number.  She's not dealing with Scheana, Ariana and Kristen.   Have a seat and relax, Pinky.

• Love 3

Even parents with children who have cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and more serious illness than Lyme go on vacations without their kids.  She was probably forced to go by LVP.  Or Bravo. Work obligations and all.

What does LisaV have to do with Yolanda going on a vacation with David or on a working vacation with Kyle?

LOL. LVP gets blamed for manipulating all the women so it was my attempt at joking that Yolanda was probably manipulated/forced by Lisa to go. 

• Love 6

LOL. LVP gets blamed for manipulating all the women so it was my attempt at joking that Yolanda was probably manipulated/forced by Lisa to go. 

Yes, she does get blamed for everything. LOL Every time a HW says or does something thing they latter regret, they almost always blame LisaV. Which means that Lisa is some powerful Svengali and/or the other HWs are as dumb as rocks in real life. LOL

• Love 5

Yes, she does get blamed for everything. LOL Every time a HW says or does something thing they latter regret, they almost always blame LisaV. Which means that Lisa is some powerful Svengali and/or the other HWs are as dumb as rocks in real life. LOL

Or... it's true that she's behind a lot of the shenanigans and then tries to fob it off onto someone else.  I don't know if she's a Svengali but I do think in the newbies eyes, she's powerful and they usually all try to suck up to her.  She uses them for a while and then dumps them when she tires of them.  Most of the HWs over all the seasons say she does this and that she likes to manipulate things.  Someone said it best earlier - where there's smoke there's fire.

• Love 2

I never thought of it that way. Wow. But on the other hand, the only one bothered was Rinna and again, saying so in whatever fashion when the person at core of it is seriously ill is a crappy thing to do. If Yo is ill... I get that her illness is under debate but i'm behind too many steps so will avoid that.

No, the only one talking about it on camera was Lisar.  That doesn't mean the others haven't noticed, and it doesn't mean the others aren't just as bothered by it.  Lisar not only has the biggest mouth out of all of them, but she speaks her mind on camera more than the others.  She has no filter, and I don't believe for one minute that she's the only one who feels that way.  In that situation, I would be right there with her.

And I think a huge part of Lisar's point is her belief that Yolanda is NOT seriously ill.  Or at least not as seriously ill as she claims, which does seems pretty obvious. She frolics and plays and travels and attends galas and does whatever she wants.  But when it comes to filming (which is her job), she often shows up to events only briefly, plays the others for sympathy (which they always give her), and then she leaves early.  Or she announces ahead of time that she can't make it.  Or she cancels at the last-minute.  Or she walks off.   Lisar is not bothered by the fact that Yo's illness gives her a pass.  She's bothered because it seems that Yo is milking this whole illness thing and using it to her advantage to get out of working when she doesn't feel like it.  She's picking and choosing, and if something may be potentially uncomfortable for her, she doesn't go.  Or she leaves.  The others don't get to do that  - They have to stay, they have to film, they have to show up and be there many, many times when they would far prefer to be anywhere else.  Yo has a suspiciously high amount of energy when something appeals to her, and is instantly bedbound when she'd just rather not go.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all could do that?!   "Sorry, Mr. Boss, I was out all day with my friends and now I'm too tired to come to work tonight."  Even if Mr. Boss was okay with it, I would certainly expect co-workers to be at least a little bit resentful.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 8

Or... it's true that she's behind a lot of the shenanigans and then tries to fob it off onto someone else.  I don't know if she's a Svengali but I do think in the newbies eyes, she's powerful and they usually all try to suck up to her.  She uses them for a while and then dumps them when she tires of them.  Most of the HWs over all the seasons say she does this and that she likes to manipulate things.  Someone said it best earlier - where there's smoke there's fire.

Or, it's just that she is an easy target as she moves past it without much effort. Accuse someone like Yolanda of that and she will never let you forget you said it...ever and she will make you pay for it forever. LOL

• Love 3

Or, it's just that she is an easy target as she moves past it without much effort. Accuse someone like Yolanda of that and she will never let you forget you said it...ever and she will make you pay for it forever. LOL

But the only HW accusing Yolanda of that is Rinna.  Rinna and us.  Yikes. LOL

Now, conversely, almost ALL the HWs accuse Lisa of bad behavior - probably because they work with her and know how she rolls by now. Yet she appears to be a fan favorite.  Here and elsewhere.  Hmmm. Even her bestie is calling a spade a spade. And often has.  I'd forgotten, until I saw a rerun today, that Kyle told Lisa that she had a problem with Lisa's big ego long ago.  This was way back when Taylor was calling Pinky out for being stinky.

• Love 3

But the only HW accusing Yolanda of that is Rinna.  Rinna and us.  Yikes. LOL

Now, conversely, almost ALL the HWs accuse Lisa of bad behavior - probably because they work with her and know how she rolls by now. Yet she appears to be a fan favorite.  Here and elsewhere.  Hmmm. Even her bestie is calling a spade a spade. And often has.  I'd forgotten, until I saw a rerun today, that Kyle told Lisa that she had a problem with Lisa's big ego long ago.  This was way back when Taylor was calling Pinky out for being stinky.

Rinna backed off on her saying that Yolanda was the biggest manipulator shortly after saying it to Eileen and only Eileen. Kyle called Lisa BF/chess player, not a manipulator and really the only other one to call Lisa that was Brandi. None of the others have claimed that Lisa manipulated "them" and no one has ever given a clear example of how she manipulated anyone. Even Brandi couldn't give an example, not 1. I believe Lisa when she said that if another HW talks about something a lot and asks her opinion that she tells them that "if it bothers them that much, then by all means talk about it on the show". She doesn't plant the idea in their heads, she doesn't trick them into it, all she says is....talk about it. Which by the way, they are all supposed to do on the show, it is the basis of the HWs shows across the franchise.

• Love 3

Rinna backed off on her saying that Yolanda was the biggest manipulator shortly after saying it to Eileen and only Eileen. Kyle called Lisa BF/chess player, not a manipulator and really the only other one to call Lisa that was Brandi. None of the others have claimed that Lisa manipulated "them" and no one has ever given a clear example of how she manipulated anyone. Even Brandi couldn't give an example, not 1. I believe Lisa when she said that if another HW talks about something a lot and asks her opinion that she tells them that "if it bothers them that much, then by all means talk about it on the show". She doesn't plant the idea in their heads, she doesn't trick them into it, all she says is....talk about it. Which by the way, they are all supposed to do on the show, it is the basis of the HWs shows across the franchise.

But I wasn't just talking about the manipulation of things. But bad behavior in general.  The only HWs I can't remember if they had a problem with Pinky or not, are:  Carlton and Kathryn.  I think Joyce is her friend now but didn't like her in the beginning/toward the middle.  LVP only started to like Joyce when she realized Joyce was right about Brandi.  By then, Joyce was desperate for a team, so she joined forces with LVP. 

• Love 2

But I wasn't just talking about the manipulation of things. But bad behavior in general.  The only HWs I can't remember if they had a problem with Pinky or not, are:  Carlton and Kathryn.  I think Joyce is her friend now but didn't like her in the beginning/toward the middle.  LVP only started to like Joyce when she realized Joyce was right about Brandi.  By then, Joyce was desperate for a team, so she joined forces with LVP. 

Ahhh, but the problems between Joyce and Lisa were in fact started by Yolanda and Brandi right out of the gate that season. Joyce said that both Y/B called her and warned her about Lisa and when Joyce tried to talk to Lisa about those phone calls, Lisa believed B/Y when they denied it. She came to realize that Joyce was telling the truth after Brandi and Yolanda spearheaded the PR pile on.

As far as bad behavior, name me 1 HW that hasn't been called out on their own bad behavior by all the others at 1 time or another. All of them had an issue with Adrienne at 1 point or another, the same with Camille, the same with Kyle, the same with Kim, Taylor, Brandi, you get my meaning. They all complain about each other to each other all the time. Lisa isn't the exception, she is the norm, just as the others are. LOL

• Love 3

Excellent points, ryebread.  As for Bella's DUI, that incident is starting to deserve its own thread considering how often it gets dredged up. Wasn't the DUI and Yo's reaction to same like 40 seasons ago (feels like it)? Happily, we can all hope Bella has learned her lesson for her very bad, very dangerous decision and that this truly stunning young woman will continue to excel in her current vocation.

I think that most people had moved on from it until Yo dredged it up again, basically blaming Lyme a full year after it happened.

Ahhh, but the problems between Joyce and Lisa were in fact started by Yolanda and Brandi right out of the gate that season. Joyce said that both Y/B called her and warned her about Lisa and when Joyce tried to talk to Lisa about those phone calls, Lisa believed B/Y when they denied it. She came to realize that Joyce was telling the truth after Brandi and Yolanda spearheaded the PR pile on.

As far as bad behavior, name me 1 HW that hasn't been called out on their own bad behavior by all the others at 1 time or another. All of them had an issue with Adrienne at 1 point or another, the same with Camille, the same with Kyle, the same with Kim, Taylor, Brandi, you get my meaning. They all complain about each other to each other all the time. Lisa isn't the exception, she is the norm, just as the others are. LOL

I would agree that most everyone has an issue at some time or another. The thing that makes LVP different IMO is that the issue is always the exact same thing. Almost every single cast member has made the same allegation about her at one time or another, yet it is never LVP's fault. It is always the fault of the person who has the issue with her. That doesn't happen with the others. They are found to be at fault much of the time. In no other world can I imagine that if everyone has the same issue with a person, that the issue would be dismissed time and time again.

• Love 4

Why is it tasteless to doubt that Bella and Anwar have Lyme, more specifically, "chronic Lyme," which doesn't exist. Yolanda knows the truth. She's pissed because people can see through her lies. Since when is it not okay to use one's brain? And to call it tasteless? If we all went along believing anecdotes and myths where would we be as a culture? 

I'm not too impressed with our current culture which apparently leads us to be so ugly to people who aren't well WHATEVER that ailment might be. Just call me crazy...

• Love 4

How can everything be Yolanda's fault?
  • Love 3

Nahhh. They're learning new stuff about Lyme all the time. And they probably know more than they're letting on until it can be confirmed.  This just in from the CDC last month.  Keep watching, folks.

Topic?  LVP is so used to directing the Vanderpump Rules reunions that she was trying be second in command tonight.  These women all have her number.  She's not dealing with Scheana, Ariana and Kristen.   Have a seat and relax, Pinky.

The article claims they identified a  new bacteria and current treatments work fine.  The CDC isn't the enemy in Lyme Disease. 

• Love 6

It'd be healthier for her to get up in the morning and go to bed early if she tired, than it would be for her to sleep until 2 pm so she can attend her Hollywood friends party 2 hours away in Pasadena. Erika accepted it, so I don't see how Lisar or anyone else can justify getting bent out of shape about it.

Agreed and although she does have work commitments it's already been acknowledged that her and the powers that be have come to an agreement. And in all honesty she's still trying to live her life and that means going through her days in whatever order she feels like it. I mean I'd hate to think that she is actually expected to stay in bed and rest up, ignore any other activities she may have wanted to take part in or try to engage in just to make absolutely sure she has the energy to film. I think that's what the flexibility or her contract is about. The fact that she never knows how much energy she will have on any given day so she's not about to throw away a good day by playing it safe and staying in bed to make sure she's got enough energy to stick to the filming schedule. Now wonder she needed the flexible contract otherwise she would have been obligated to stay home or in bed for the days they were filming so that she doesn't exert herself and us up her energy doing basic daily activities and I can't imagine expecting someone to do that.

• Love 2

Re: Yo's alternative therapies. Everything is alternative (wacky) until it isn't -- eg biofeedback, chiropractic, massage therapy, meditation, to a large extent vitamin and nutritional therapies, etc.  At some point, and after enough anecdotal reports, someone may conduct a clinical trial. Incidentally, One of Yo's therapies -- Low dose Naltrexone has been shown statistically to be an effective treatment for several illnesses, including some cancers and autoimmune diseases (I know this because I recently had cause to look into it: (lowdosenaltrexone.org if you are interested).  Western medicine does sometimes adopt alternative therapies, at which point they cease to be alternative and we seem to quickly forget they ever were.

Clinical trials are expensive to conduct and are not always done, but that doesn't mean the treatment isn't effective, just that it hasn't been shown, statistically, to be effective. (Of course lots are ineffective, but i am not talking about those right now) And we do sometimes get conflicting results in subsequent testing of both mainstream treatments and alt therapies.

Also, drug companies are profit motivated, and if there is no way to patent a medicine, and make some money from it they are not (let's cover my butt here and say "usually") interested in testing it. 

Science (medicine) creeps along, testing and retesting, discovering, ignoring, finally testing, advancing, sticking with, modifying, improving or abandoning drugs and therapies etc.  Personally, I try to keep an open mind about alternative therapies.

• Love 4

If Rinna et al were peaking through the curtains, making assumptions, and then sharing them, that would be one thing, but Yolanda herself is the one putting all this out there.

Yolanda has no right to expect her word not to be questioned. She's a documented liar. The integrity aspect is pretty much moot after that.

Again, Yolanda is the person that has lied. No one is obliged to accept her lies just because she's Yolanda.

ETA-She can be pissed off. Of course she can. She can be the world's most pissed off person that ever lived. She just can't be pissed at anyone other than herself.

Well alrighty then.

I have to honestly say that what goes on in these forums and social media and HW blogs is a perfect example of the struggle people with invisible illness face. I mean the extent that people want to go to to criticize, analyze, dissect and DISPROVE something is truly shocking. Wow! I'm not sure what is worse. Someone exaggerating or faking an illness or those (looking at you Rinna) that use "Justice" as an excuse to go full on bat shit crazy over someone's every move. I mean the levels of vitriol absolutely confounds me.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4

Yeah, Last I checked Doctors don't just close the book on an illness. "welp folks put that book on the shelf, we've learned all there is to learn, we've pretty much got it down pat there will definitely be no new developments so time to go home"... 

Cause she's eating those crackers dude..

• Love 4

I think LVP knows how to keep things entertaining on the show without making her self look like an ass. The other girls get pissed that they are unable to do the same. LVP may have snickered about Yos Instagram but she knows better than to bring that up on camera, for many reasons. Lisar doesn't seem to realize that she's on tv and should edit herself accordingly. LVP is more than happy to let her dig her own hole. I don't think it's manipulation. LVP probably encouraged her instead of telling her to shut up because she knows it would be good tv. It's still Lisar's fault for being a hot headed big mouth.

• Love 3

I think that most people had moved on from it until Yo dredged it up again, basically blaming Lyme a full year after it happened.

The amount of power Yolanda seemingly has to ensure a topic is referenced endlessly is staggering. Maybe she really is a master manipulator -- maybe she's the Bobby Fischer of the HWs universe -- and the rest of us are but pawns in her game.

See above.

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2

The article claims they identified a  new bacteria and current treatments work fine.  The CDC isn't the enemy in Lyme Disease. 

I don't think they are.  They are doing their due diligence in waiting to publish things they don't know are positively accurate.

Why hadn't they identified that new bacteria until now? My point is, they're learning new things about the disease every day.  They don't know it all.  And they know things that are currently being researched that they can't publish until they're sure. 

Why are they now saying that Lyme disease strikes 10 times more people than they originally thought?  I'm not blaming them for that.  Again, my point:   Two years from now are they going to publish it's 100 times more?  We don't know.  That's why talking in absolutes about what symptoms someone may or may not have and how the symptoms should affect them or if they even have it or not, seems unfair and short sighted to me.

• Love 3

Yes thank God medicine is always progressing and new treatments become available. The things that Yo's doctor, Dr. klinghardt , beleives are not aligned with modern medicine including remote spiritual healing, disease is a manifestation of ancestral pain, and diagnosing energy fields.

ETA he has not published any research . If he has solid evidence to back up his theories I Wish he would make them available for peer review. That's how medicine advances .

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 6

I don't think they are.  They are doing their due diligence in waiting to publish things they don't know are positively accurate.

Why hadn't they identified that new bacteria until now? My point is, they're learning new things about the disease every day.  They don't know it all.  And they know things that are currently being researched that they can't publish until they're sure. 

Why are they now saying that Lyme disease strikes 10 times more people than they originally thought?  I'm not blaming them for that.  Again, my point:   Two years from now are they going to publish it's 100 times more?  We don't know.  That's why talking in absolutes about what symptoms someone may or may not have and how the symptoms should affect them or if they even have it or not, seems unfair and short sighted to me.

And the choir began to sing.... ;-)

Watch out Kokapetl! You've seen how phrasing thoughts in this manner has worked out for Yo. Might want to rethink the use of the word "everything"..

Reminds me of the poster pointing out their professors use of the term "curse of the literal mind".. Or something of that nature. LOL!

Edited by Yours Truly

Where I was cming from with the comment about Yo calling in sick was that RHOBH is her 'job'. She could have gone to lunch with Kim and Brandi another day knowing she had a show-related commitment.

I think filming with Kim and Brandi that day was her job too.  And Rinna knew it. Rinna can pound sand. So Yolanda had two work commitments in one day.  And maybe just maybe she was too worn out after the first to attend Erika's. Or maybe the plan was for her not to attend Erika's from the beginning.  Maybe she went home and took a nap and woke up and still wasn't feeling it, and then made the call to Erika that we saw.  Rinna has no business being "enraged." It's all nonsense so she could have a scene at Camille's party.

• Love 2

Yolanda and her following keep claiming the CDC is ineffective.  I believe they want Lyme Disease declared a pandemic.

My only question is how many people annually experience this five year or 17 year Lyme Disease path that Yolanda and Allie Hilfiger suffer from?

I question the diagnosis process with Yolanda and her children with the Lyme Disease.  he claims it is sexually transmitted, that pretty much everyone has it.  I would like to see some doctors that are more credible diagnose the Hadids.

• Love 9

Yolanda and her following keep claiming the CDC is ineffective.  I believe they want Lyme Disease declared a pandemic.

My only question is how many people annually experience this five year or 17 year Lyme Disease path that Yolanda and Allie Hilfiger suffer from?

I question the diagnosis process with Yolanda and her children with the Lyme Disease.  he claims it is sexually transmitted, that pretty much everyone has it.  I would like to see some doctors that are more credible diagnose the Hadids.

According to Yolanda, LD is already a "pandemic" despite what the world wide scientific/medical community say. The fact that Yolanda willingly, proudly, admits to being diagnosed with CFS first and that she was unsatisfied with that diagnosis and sought a different diagnosis out of the country makes me question 90% of the BS that comes out of her mouth. Add to that equation that she hasn't responded to any of the treatments from her 100+ Dr.s (Quacks) also makes me doubt, taking it 1 step further, neither of her 2 children stricken with this illness have been successfully treated and neither has fully recovered yet. She is a few bricks shy of a full load!

• Love 11

You know how RHONY calls Ramona "The Apologizer" this show needs to call Rinna "The Deflector". She deflects everything to make sure she has no blood on her hands.

I feel it's more like LVP is "The Non-Apologizer".  I am totally blown away that everyone seems to be anti Rinna and pro LVP.  Kyle even said LVP said what Rinna says she said...am I watching a different show than everyone else? From the beginning LVP has never been able to own up to her stuff...

• Love 2

I feel it's more like LVP is "The Non-Apologizer".  I am totally blown away that everyone seems to be anti Rinna and pro LVP.  Kyle even said LVP said what Rinna says she said...am I watching a different show than everyone else? From the beginning LVP has never been able to own up to her stuff...

I think it is because there is some confusion as to what LisaV actually said to Rinna. In Dubai, on the boat, at one point when it was just LisaV/Kyle, Lisa repeats what she claims she said to Kyle word for word and Kyle agreed that was exactly what she said. If that is true, Kyle got it wrong, she misunderstood exactly what LisaV said. Kyle, did not hear what LisaV said to Rinna, she has no first hand knowledge of that other than what LisaV and Rinna told her and I believe she got what LisaV said wrong. The exact wording was posted in that episode thread by another poster if you want to see it for yourself.

• Love 2

"Who do you believe?"

Do I believe that Lisa led the charge against Yolanda?

No.

Do I believe Lisa doesn't care for Yolanda?

Yes.

Do I believe that Lisa could have subtly set up Lipsa?

Sure.

Do I believe Lisa is responsible for words coming out of Lipsa's mouth?

No.

Do I believe these women pick one or two to gang up on each season as a form of protection?

Yes.

Do I believe Lisa picked Yolanda?

Not really.

Do I believe Lisa said OK when the pitchforks were out for Yolanda anyway?

Sure.

Do I believe Lipsa stupidly counted on back up from Lisa?

Yes.

Do I believe Lisa EVER intended on participating in much of that?

No.

Do I believe Kyle and Lisa have made a deal to keep their grubby hands off each other?

Yes.

Do I think any of these women are friends?

Nope.

Closest is probably Lipsa and Eileen, and Kyle and Lisa, but the later?  Only because of their husbands.  The former?  Because they've known each other a long time because of soaps.

Do I care if Lisa is subtle in avoiding attacks on herself and letting someone else be the target?

Nope, I admire that in Lisa.

• Love 5

"Who do you believe?"

No.

Yes.

Sure.

No.

Do I believe these women pick one or two to gang up on each season as a form of protection?

Yes.

Not really.

Sure.

Yes.

No.

Do I believe Kyle and Lisa have made a deal to keep their grubby hands off each other?

Yes.

Nope.

Closest is probably Lipsa and Eileen, and Kyle and Lisa, but the later?  Only because of their husbands.  The former?  Because they've known each other a long time because of soaps.

Do I care if Lisa is subtle in avoiding attacks on herself and letting someone else be the target?

I agree with a lot of this. My issue is not that LVP is so good at avoiding attacks - that is just smart and she is that. It's the way she tries to make the others look bad at the same time. The examples have been posted time and time again. She lies differently because her lies are always designed to make her look good and someone else look bad. In a world where viewer support does play a key role much of the time, I can certainly understand why it makes the others mad. And IMO this is what it is all about. The others being sick of her behind the scenes stuff designed to portray them in a poor light while at the same time making herself look good.

• Love 3

I agree with a lot of this. My issue is not that LVP is so good at avoiding attacks - that is just smart and she is that. It's the way she tries to make the others look bad at the same time. The examples have been posted time and time again. She lies differently because her lies are always designed to make her look good and someone else look bad. In a world where viewer support does play a key role much of the time, I can certainly understand why it makes the others mad. And IMO this is what it is all about. The others being sick of her behind the scenes stuff designed to portray them in a poor light while at the same time making herself look good.

I think LVP knows when to be calculated with her words so that when it's time to deny, she's being truthful in how she relays back her words but she's being dishonest with the intent behind those words.

I don't think LVP does anything specific to make herself look good and others look bad. I think she looks good by proxy because how the others tend to react, lol.  When you engage with someone, you have to be smart about how you do it because you can end up looking like the bigger fool even if you had good intentions. Sometimes good points get lost in a bushel of stupid antics. I think that's where Eileen lost. If you keep your cool and if Eileen had not been so engaged in the LR thing, she would have exposed LVP more without any detriment to herself. If Eileen had called LVP out well, the worst thing LVP lovers would have had on Eileen would be to call her a 'jealous hater' or something stupid like that.

Truthfully, I can't recall specific lies that LVP has told to make herself look good and others look bad (you may have to jog my memory) so it may be a combination of lies and reactionary behavior but I can only vividly recall the reactions that I've seen that have led to other women getting blasted for it.

• Love 4

"Who do you believe?"

No.

Yes.

Sure.

No.

Yes.

Not really.

Sure.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Nope.

In response to the agreement between LVP and Kyle.  The way the season started it took Herculean resolve for Kyle not to go after LVP.  I believe Kyle wanted peace within the group to illustrate that without Brandi there was no rancor.  Rinna, and she has publicly stated the same, kept looking for something to stir up and enlisted Eileen in her quest, because they are too lazy or guarded to come up with something of their own.  How about a BBQ, or a beach day or something that doesn't coast off LVP, Kyle or to a much lesser extent Yolanda.  The problem with Rinna is her sales are up and that is due to RHOBH so she has no soul when it comes to creating storylines, that involve the others.

Edited by zoeysmom

Rinna, and she has publicly stated the same, kept looking for something to stir up and enlisted Eileen in her quest, because they are too lazy or guarded to come up with something of their own. 

Rinna actually said that? Because that kind of counters what Eileen claimed in her last blog - where she spoke for both herself and LR. I can't remember Eileen's exact words but I did interpret her blog to mean that they weren't coerced or pushing an agenda but that they were just telling the truth without any rewards promised.

Come to think of it, you're right - both women have centred themselves in controversy without much sharing of their own selves. They've piggy backed storylines and involvement using LVP's character, Kim's substance abuse, Brandi's inappropriate big mouth, the tense Kyle/Kim relationship, Yolanda's illness.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 4

Rinna actually said that? Because that kind of counters what Eileen claimed in her last blog - where she spoke for both herself and LR. I can't remember Eileen's exact words but I did interpret her blog to mean that they weren't coerced or pushing an agenda but that they were just telling the truth without any rewards promised.

Come to think of it, you're right - both women have centred themselves in controversy without much sharing of their own selves. They've piggy backed storylines and involvement using LVP's character, Kim's substance abuse, Brandi's inappropriate big mouth, the tense Kyle/Kim relationship, Yolanda's illness.

They were still filming when Rinna claimed to miss Brandi because Brandi was easy to play off of because she stirred the pot.  http://www.enstarz.com/articles/108720/20150916/lisa-rinna-news-brandi-glanville-reacts-to-former-co-star-missing-her-on-rhobh-video.htm  So if Rinna was saying it publicly halfway through filming, what was her intent prior?  To me, it indicated Rinna wanted to shine and stepped up to fill the Brandi vacancy.

They were still filming when Rinna claimed to miss Brandi because Brandi was easy to play off of because she stirred the pot.  http://www.enstarz.com/articles/108720/20150916/lisa-rinna-news-brandi-glanville-reacts-to-former-co-star-missing-her-on-rhobh-video.htm  So if Rinna was saying it publicly halfway through filming, what was her intent prior?  To me, it indicated Rinna wanted to shine and stepped up to fill the Brandi vacancy.

Hmm, that does sound like a pretty interesting insinuation. LR and Eileen were really trying this season and maybe that's part of the problem. Their behavior doesn't match the circumstances. Maybe there is more stuff going on behind the scenes but in a cast of 7 women, only 2 behaved the way Eileen and LR did and it makes me wonder now that I hear that tidbit of information.

• Love 1

Hmm, that does sound like a pretty interesting insinuation. LR and Eileen were really trying this season and maybe that's part of the problem. Their behavior doesn't match the circumstances. Maybe there is more stuff going on behind the scenes but in a cast of 7 women, only 2 behaved the way Eileen and LR did and it makes me wonder now that I hear that tidbit of information.

Her video with Kloe said the same thing re Brandi.   Does she consider this a job and going for it?  Or is she now using that to excuse her behavior?  

Another damage control spew, is her mission statement of "I own it."  She absolves any wrong doing by owning it.  She demands everyone to own it, too! .   Gawd.  

Her insincerity again rears its head in this clip (also posted above)

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/108720/20150916/lisa-rinna-news-brandi-glanville-reacts-to-former-co-star-missing-her-on-rhobh-video.htm

She is not 'genuinely concerned' about Kim, not in the least!  No one becomes concerned unless it is about something very close in your life involving someone or something dear to you or something that will impact you negatively.  And that is normal.  Being concerned has become a social tic.

She is acting for job security and at the same time covering her ass in what she has done.  

That is the answer to the questions I posed in my first paragraph!  She is a busy girl!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2