Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

Until one of them chimes in on the subject of their friendship and the status of it we really don't know.

I agree.  Yolanda has a pretty solid history of lying and exaggerating.  Even if things are a little rocky between LisaV and Mohammed, it's very likely not as drastic of a situation as Yo would like us to think.  I'm not willing to take Yo's word on this, especially considering that it's something she's probably wanted for a very long time.  She also may not know exactly what the situation is.  How does she know exactly how long it's been since they've spoken?  Neither LisaV nor Mo are her besties, so she may only know what they want her to know.  I doubt either one of them is confiding in her.  Their friendship, after all, is really none of her business.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 18

I agree.  Yolanda has a pretty solid history of lying and exaggerating.  Even if things are a little rocky between LisaV and Mohammed, it's very likely not as drastic of a situation as Yo would like us to think.  I'm not willing to take Yo's word on this, especially considering that it's something she's probably wanted for a very long time.  She also may not know exactly what the situation is.  How does she know exactly how long it's been since they've spoken?  Neither LisaV nor Mo are her besties, so she may only know what they want her to know.  I doubt either one of them is confiding in her.  Their friendship, after all, is really none of her business.

TMZ is reporting on it. I'm not sure if they have a lot of credibility, but I think they rate higher than something like Radar On Line.

According to the article, LVP had asked Mo about the kids on camera when they were at dinner with friends. This pissed him off. That explains the comment in his original Twitter response that said he wouldn't think of talking about his children while in a restaurant. According to the article, Mo knows that LVP was trying to get this information out there, so he might not see the scene when LVP relayed the information in an innocent light. If she had already been trying to get this information out of him, then talks about it on the show, he sees who she is.

The minute I heard those words leave LVP's mouth I knew their friendship would be over. No way someone can overcome saying something like that unless he had put her up to it in the first place.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/15/mohamed-hadid-lisa-vanderpump-lyme-disease/

• Love 10

TMZ is reporting on it. I'm not sure if they have a lot of credibility, but I think they rate higher than something like Radar On Line.

According to the article, LVP had asked Mo about the kids on camera when they were at dinner with friends. This pissed him off. That explains the comment in his original Twitter response that said he wouldn't think of talking about his children while in a restaurant. According to the article, Mo knows that LVP was trying to get this information out there, so he might not see the scene when LVP relayed the information in an innocent light. If she had already been trying to get this information out of him, then talks about it on the show, he sees who she is.

The minute I heard those words leave LVP's mouth I knew their friendship would be over. No way someone can overcome saying something like that unless he had put her up to it in the first place.

I have no idea if they are still friends or not but that TMZ article seems fishy. Who is their source (bg, yo, yo's minions)? 

Also it said:

"...Vanderpump, for the umpteenth time, asked about his kids, Bella and Anwar, and their Lyme disease. We're told Hadid was embarrassed because Lisa asked while taping at dinner with friends.

Sources close to the situation tell us Hadid will be cordial during shoots,.."

I don't see LVP badgering Mo ("umpteenth" time). 

So now they were taping something when she asked him...why were they taping dinner with Mo and friends.

Why is shoots plural? How many scenes was Mo in this season after the reveal that the kids are fine? I thought it was just the one pony house delivery shoot.

The article just seems sketchy even if they are no longer friends

• Love 11

I have no idea if they are still friends or not but that TMZ article seems fishy. Who is their source (bg, yo, yo's minions)?

Also it said:

"...Vanderpump, for the umpteenth time, asked about his kids, Bella and Anwar, and their Lyme disease. We're told Hadid was embarrassed because Lisa asked while taping at dinner with friends.

I don't see LVP badgering Mo ("umpteenth" time).

So now they were taping something when she asked him...why were they taping dinner with Mo and friends.

Why is shoots plural? How many scenes was Mo in this season after the reveal that the kids are fine? I thought it was just the one pony house delivery shoot.

The article just seems sketchy even if they are no longer friends

The information could have come from Yo, but it also could have come from Mo. He has no doubt been asked about this following Yo's comments on WWHL, and maybe he didn't want to make a public comment but wanted to get it out there.

Regarding why they would fllm LVP and Mo having dinner, why not. Remember what Andy wrote in his book: they film 85 hours for every hour we see. They do all kinds of things we don't see on the show. LVP said they filmed her rushed trip to England to renew her passport, but we didn't see it. Why film that? Maybe Mo meant that he would still be part of the show, at events hosted by Yo where LVP might be there, and would be cordial, but not interact with her. I am reminded of LVP's birthday party last year. It was interesting because Brandi was there as well. He didn't stay away from the event just because Brandi was there (with the looming legal battle), but simply remained cordial.

ETA: It has been speculated upon for years that Bravo wanted Mo's fiancée on the show. I wonder if they are trying harder to make this happen in light of all this.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

When it comes to this type of argument I always wonder why the people that "solve" a medical mystery don't take their findings to the Mayo Clinic, CDC, AMA, or any of the many reputable medical institutions in the U.S.?

Secondly, why would a real medical professional, at any level, have to gain by withholding cures and/or answers?

It doesn't make sense in the real world.

It's not about withholding a cure. Usually on the show it shows how hard it is to diagnose. A lot of times Drs. go on a wild goose chase. Chasing symptoms and trying to find the cause then give up and settle on a diagnosis that the symptoms seems to most likely to point to. It usually ends up being some underlying cause that isn't as common or easily assessed. It's really scary how many illnesses are out there that doctors don't come across often and therefore wouldn't be able to recognize right away or at all.

• Love 3

Oh how I agree!! 

But just because Kyle is this season's sweetheart, doesn't mean she should get a pass from overanalyzation. (I just got red-lined on that word. Isn't that a word??)  It feels good to give Yo a break now and then from being over analyzed.

Faye only gets dragged into it because she's the bird that shares the same feathers as Kyle.  And for me, serves as proof that you're only good as the company you keep.  Something smells morally corrupt all up in here....

Amen!

Getting buried with all the cracker crumbs... Hee.

• Love 2

According to the article, LVP had asked Mo about the kids on camera when they were at dinner with friends. This pissed him off.

MCM, I don't interpret that article as saying that Mo and Lisa were having dinner with friends.  Sounds to me like, Lisa had tried digging for info from Mo several times. Culminating in him saying the kids "Are fine. Now shut up, you stupid bitch"  (I borrowed that last bit from from Mr. Lisa.)

He was embarrassed when Lisa talked about it while taping with her friends at Kyle's barbeque on episode 9. 

I don't think she asked him this at a taped dinner with Bravo present.  Because why would they not air that golden nugget?

Sources tell TMZ Lisa and Mohamed's 20 year friendship came to an abrupt end when Vanderpump, for the umpteenth time, asked about his kids, Bella and Anwar, and their Lyme disease. We're told Hadid was embarrassed because Lisa asked while taping at dinner with friends.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/15/mohamed-hadid-lisa-vanderpump-lyme-disease/#ixzz45tsxpaz8

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

the curtain closes on another season

Now I have another reason

to recap the drama and the spills

of the fools on Beverly's Hills

Mini horses, dogs and swans

all the shit, piled on the lawn?

Oh for god's sake, I am wise!

I just don't apologize

And poor Kenny uses words

and comes off just like a turd

That's O.K. if he seems too shady

He has the right to defend his lady.

And there's Kyle and her Mo

the anchors, OGs of the show

everyone can kiss their anus

They now rub elbows with the rich and famous

And there's Kim, of the Mountain Witches

and that Brandi, Queen of Bitches

and the other Pic-a-nicker

the outdoors didn't make her sicker?

most of the episodes, were arousin'

Someone said it's that Munchausen

Then it grew when someone with moxy

added the idea it was by proxy

Lisa rinna and hairdresser

were the cause of that "mess-er"

She didn't come out and say it outright

But that was the basis of the fight!

Eileen D cheating gal

spilled the beans, to the gals

was it fate or astrology?

She never got her apology!

Then there's Erica or the other gal

Turns out to be yoyo's pal

not because of any fame.

it's because she has a plane

And there's the  gigi's, and the 'un'

I forgot the 'udda' one.

We have to put up with their faces

with blank looks, like empty spaces

Of all the women, the last one

is that gal name Kathryn

In any trap she did not fall

She's the smartest one of all.....

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 5

If Luann on NY can live with Sonja during filming, they can figure out the whole Portland issue for Faye.

I think Rinna's story has been consistent.  I've not dissected it, read it online (except her blog this week).  But to me she's kept her story straight.  I also believe her, I just don't care, because...

What doesn't make a lick of sense to me is her continually saying "I own it" and "this is who I am" and then getting all upset because LVP manipulated her.  To me those are inconsistent things.  If having a mouth that gets you into trouble is part of your essence, all LVP did was speed the natural process along.  And if you're owning it, you can't blame someone else at all.  Least not in my opinion, but I'm simple.

And yeah, I agree that she should learn to control it.  I don't get when it became acceptable to basically say "I'm an asshole" and expect people to accommodate that.  It's fun sometimes on a reality show, but only when the character is unapologetic and, um, owning their bitchery (bitchcraft?).  Rinna is not that character.

When she relays the story, she is consistent. It's the inferences in between that aren't consistent. The inferences become greater with each day that she's seen as the Manchausen bad guy and with each day she talks to Eileen. I think LR was the most honest when she told LVP that she was directional, not manipulative. Since then, she's tried to shift goal posts to get herself out of the hot seat and in the process she's made herself look bad for a whole other reason. Either she looks horrible for the Manchausen thing or she looks horrible because she's supposed to be an adult woman who makes it known that she is easily impressionable and apparently can't think for herself.

Like you said, you can't own something and then try to blame others for your part.

• Love 6

MCM, I don't interpret that article as saying that Mo and Lisa were having dinner with friends.  Sounds to me like, Lisa had tried digging for info from Mo several times. Culminating in him saying the kids "Are fine. Now shut up, you stupid bitch"  (I borrowed that last bit from from Mr. Lisa.)

He was embarrassed when Lisa talked about it while taping with her friends at Kyle's barbeque on episode 9. 

I don't think she asked him this at a taped dinner with Bravo present.  Because why would they not air that golden nugget?

Ryebread, you could be right, and I am misreading the story.

There was quite a lot of speculation regarding Mo's tweet, because he mentioned not wanting to talk about his children at a restaurant. The conversation we saw on camera didn't happen at a restaurant, it happened in Kyle's backyard. At the time, I thought he must have been referring to a conversation he had had with LVP, where he dodged the topic by saying they were "fine".

Also, the article mentions LVP asking questions about the kids. Since we didn't see LVP asking any questions at Kyle's house - just providing answers, again, I assumed they were talking about a conversation that LVP had with Mo. As to why they wouldn't air the segment, I cannot answer that. As always, I think there are a lot of great segments that Bravo chooses to not air for whatever reason. It has been said (I think by Alex on the NY show in one of the blogs she use to do) that it is easy if you are thinking about it in the moment to make sure something you don't want on film doesn't get on film. Again, if you are thinking about it and not caught up in the moment. You can interrupt by talking about the cameras for instance. She said that usually once someone starts breaking the 4th wall during filming ("stop the cameras, I don't want that to be filmed. You had better not show that" for instance) you can make it harder for Bravo to cobble together a scene that they are able to use.

• Love 5

I think Rinna is a nasty piece of work.  They all are, in their own ways.  But I do believe her about LVP's phone calls, etc.  I'm anxious to see the reunion and for Rinna to whip out her phone records.  Rinna is not that good of an actress and her outrage (or enragement?) during the reunion preview seemed legit to me.

• Love 1

There was quite a lot of speculation regarding Mo's tweet, because he mentioned not wanting to talk about his children at a restaurant. The conversation we saw on camera didn't happen at a restaurant, it happened in Kyle's backyard. At the time, I thought he must have been referring to a conversation he had had with LVP, where he dodged the topic by saying they were "fine".

Also, the article mentions LVP asking questions about the kids. Since we didn't see LVP asking any questions at Kyle's house - just providing answers, again, I assumed they were talking about a conversation that LVP had with Mo. As to why they wouldn't air the segment, I cannot answer that. As always, I think there are a lot of great segments that Bravo chooses to not air for whatever reason. It has been said (I think by Alex on the NY show in one of the blogs she use to do) that it is easy if you are thinking about it in the moment to make sure something you don't want on film doesn't get on film. Again, if you are thinking about it and not caught up in the moment. You can interrupt by talking about the cameras for instance. She said that usually once someone starts breaking the 4th wall during filming ("stop the cameras, I don't want that to be filmed. You had better not show that" for instance) you can make it harder for Bravo to cobble together a scene that they are able to use.

ETA: Joyce also alluded to this. She said that when she was filming a scene with Yo, where she was asking her why she had said some things about LVP (things she had said off camera) that Yo kept telling them to stop filming. She said she just kept doing it. It sounded to me like Yo didn't like where the conversation was going and so she made an attempt to disrupt the scene to a point where they couldn't really use anything.

• Love 9

There was quite a lot of speculation regarding Mo's tweet, because he mentioned not wanting to talk about his children at a restaurant. The conversation we saw on camera didn't happen at a restaurant, it happened in Kyle's backyard. .

RHOBH-Mohamed-statement-529x529.jpg

Yeah, his post could be looked at a couple different ways. I took it to mean that LVP (and possibly others) had asked him about his kids' private matters (several times?) while at restaurants.  Which is where LVP and Mo seemed to spend most of their time together. Until 8 months ago.

Edited by ryebread

RHOBH-Mohamed-statement-529x529.jpg

Yeah, his post could be looked at a couple different ways. I took it to mean that LVP (and possibly others) had asked him about his kids' private matters (several times?) while at restaurants.  Which is where LVP and Mo seemed to spend most of their time together. Until 8 months ago.

For the record, LVP is saying on Twitter that the article is inaccurate.  

Since Mo made it clear in his Tweet that he wouldn't speak of it again, we might not really get to the truth. 

• Love 5

She said that when she was filming a scene with Yo, where she was asking her why she had said some things about LVP (things she had said off camera) that Yo kept telling them to stop filming. She said she just kept doing it. It sounded to me like Yo didn't like where the conversation was going and so she made an attempt to disrupt the scene to a point where they couldn't really use anything.

Did anyone see on RHOC when Brianna was talking about Brooks & Vicki kept hissing at her that she didn't know why she was talking about that on camera?  They kept right on filming the scene.  I think that was the only time I remember that happening.

• Love 4

Did anyone see on RHOC when Brianna was talking about Brooks & Vicki kept hissing at her that she didn't know why she was talking about that on camera?  They kept right on filming the scene.  I think that was the only time I remember that happening.

I do remember. It was huge because I cannot ever remember that happening before (I think it might have happened on the Atlanta show once).

I am sure they all have done it, but I would think that Bravo doesn't like it. A HW that did it a lot would probably not be asked back. Mo wouldn't have to worry about something like that. 

• Love 2

ETA: Joyce also alluded to this. She said that when she was filming a scene with Yo, where she was asking her why she had said some things about LVP (things she had said off camera) that Yo kept telling them to stop filming. She said she just kept doing it. It sounded to me like Yo didn't like where the conversation was going and so she made an attempt to disrupt the scene to a point where they couldn't really use anything.

Sarcasm disclaimer

Woe there...wait...you mean poor, victimized, medical miracle WoYo actually would try to disrupt filming because she didn't like the direction a conversation was going?! Shocking. We all know that ONLY Vanderpump would try that and manipulates all these ladies! According to WoYo, Brandi, Eileen, etc

I think Rinna was honest when she said WoYo was as manipulative as LVP but fell over herself to do some major damage control because she needed to switch teams. (As manipulated by Eileen and failed) Rinna is also right that there is a war between them but I truly believe that WoYo is the one who got it started. Is it because she felt if she dethroned the Queen than she would also get her own show and feature the King without "these bitchy women?" As Andy said on WWHL, he told WoYo that LVP thought they were fine now but WoYo commented that while she knows LVP doesn't dislike her, she's just a Hollywood friend. Then Erika clarifies that she "knows" what LisaV is all about.

Of course LVP is stealthy, clever and cunning. That's why she at first took what Tom G said about her as a compliment. I think she's directional as well. She won't admit her flaws on national television? What a crime.

It just galls the other HWs that LVP always manages to come out standing tall and won't grovel. She's just better at the game, simply put! That doesn't mean being called Bobby Fischer, sniping at Ken, changing teams without notice and always trying to take her down doesn't hurt. I actually think she's sensitive about many things but employs her stiff upper lip for protection. I get her, I don't think many people get her humor.

I liked WoYo's image or her representation of herself in the beginning until she revealed her actual true self in season 4. All of these women have some inner b@tch and that is why no LVP fan is going to think that she is the worst of them all. I was just amazed at the way Yo turned her body to Joyce at that reunion and tried to make her feel small. Just because she always claims to be authentic and caring, is she really the best example of that from what we have seen? Talk is cheap.

I think this reunion looks to be explosive, for real.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 10

I do remember. It was huge because I cannot ever remember that happening before (I think it might have happened on the Atlanta show once).

I am sure they all have done it, but I would think that Bravo doesn't like it. A HW that did it a lot would probably not be asked back. Mo wouldn't have to worry about something like that. 

Yeah it happened on Atlanta with Kim Z while she was pregnant. I was when she stormed off and Kroy was outside ready to whisk her away.

I do think you can disrupt a scene enough to make it hard but I do think some of the scenes they choose to air are just too scrumptious for them not to show but for the most part I can see how breaking the 4th wall is an effective tactic.

• Love 3

Yeah it happened on Atlanta with Kim Z while she was pregnant. I was when she stormed off and Kroy was outside ready to whisk her away.

I do think you can disrupt a scene enough to make it hard but I do think some of the scenes they choose to air are just too scrumptious for them not to show but for the most part I can see how breaking the 4th wall is an effective tactic.

I agree.  

The deal with Vicki on the OC show was shocking. She even talked to the camera guy directly and called him by name when she told him to stop filming. I wondered at the time if Vicki just assumed this would make the scene unusable. She probably did. I think the thing that made her situation unique was that she had said she didn't want to make Brooks a part of her storyline, and Andy interviewed that they threatened to fire her if she didn't. Therefore, a tactic she was using in the middle of a very dramatic scene wasn't going to get cut because she broke the 4th wall.

ETA: I'm just speculating this could be a reason they didn't show the scene. Could have been the lighting was horrible, or there was too much background noise to use the scene. Could be that Bravo just decided to make us all wonder about this for years and years. Could be that it never happened to begin with.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

TMZ is fairly guilty of making things up.  Not on the RadaronLine level but they do play fast with the truth.  It sounds to me like someone watched WWHL and decided to make up a story.

Yolanda gave  us a huge clue when she said she could never be close to LVP because her allegiance was with Mohamed.  Since I fly solo on this I will try not to sound gossipy, I think over the years, Mohamed and Yolanda have had a divorce that wasn't always this thing we see now.  Yolanda speaks of Mohamed telling her to get out of her six year funk.  I believe Mohamed having to hand over an additional $10 million bucks in assets wasn't out of the goodness of his heart it was a court order.  Yolanda decided to move the kids about as far away as the court order would allow and Mohamed picked up the tab for nannies, private schools and paid Yolanda half a million a year.  With Yolanda's polarizing personality I don't see how there hasn't been a crumb or two of dissent regarding Yolanda, her illness, her obnoxiousness in the last 15 years since the divorce.

Yolanda claims these kids have suffered since 2012 from Lyme Disease or more precisely incurable Lyme Disease, Malibu Edition.  If Mohamed and LVP were so close why would he not have told LVP?  It isn't as if Lyme Disease hasn't been a topic of conversation.  I would think LVP a fairly shallow friend if after being told by the children's mother they are sick, she didn't inquire of her good friend Mohamed, be it in a restaurant or on the phone how the children were doing.  Mohamed is making it sound like the inquiry was in an inappropriate place versus it was probably more casual in nature.  I find it hard to swallow that Yolanda didn't mind have an on air discussion several times over Bella's DUI, and expressed she did not care for the way Mohamed and David initially handled things but this is a deal breaker in a suppose friendship?

I see this as some bizarre damage control by Mohamed who works very hard to paint this image of being such a gentleman and has even knighted his son with the same gentleman title.  I think Mohamed has made way too big deal over this issue and with all people on their rise to fame it will come back to bite him in the butt.  This making their children out to be perfect and then having the fallen angel go back and do damage control a year later blaming her DUI on Lyme Disease is just a huge load of crap. 

It is strange to me that Yolanda thinks nothing of saying her unmarried daughters have their boyfriends sleep in the same bed, yet there is this big deal over the Lyme Disease.  To me the common thread is Yolanda, it was so important to her to be the poster child for Lyme Disease, she would use anyone to get her point across.  She has said as much.  I do think once other celebs, Avril Lavigne came out as having contracted LD, Yolanda was in a race to secure her spot as number one sufferer from Lyme disease.  

I also think we will see a resurgence of Yolanda's modeling career now that her kid is the "it girl", the woman is addicted to fame and trying so hard to paint this perfect image.  The closest contender for a time was Kendall Jenner, and let's face she has a very screwy family. 

• Love 14

The deal with Vicki on the OC show was shocking. She even talked to the camera guy directly and called him by name when she told him to stop filming. I wondered at the time if Vicki just assumed this would make the scene unusable. She probably did. I think the thing that made her situation unique was that she had said she didn't want to make Brooks a part of her storyline, and Andy interviewed that they threatened to fire her if she didn't.

Funny how some of them get a say in their storylines.  Bethenny from RHONY had a boyfriend last season and not a word was said.

don't mind me as I sit here and talk about every HW franchise but BH...

Edited by teapot
  • Love 6

TMZ is fairly guilty of making things up.  Not on the RadaronLine level but they do play fast with the truth.  It sounds to me like someone watched WWHL and decided to make up a story.

Yolanda gave  us a huge clue when she said she could never be close to LVP because her allegiance was with Mohamed.  Since I fly solo on this I will try not to sound gossipy, I think over the years, Mohamed and Yolanda have had a divorce that wasn't always this thing we see now.  Yolanda speaks of Mohamed telling her to get out of her six year funk.  I believe Mohamed having to hand over an additional $10 million bucks in assets wasn't out of the goodness of his heart it was a court order.  Yolanda decided to move the kids about as far away as the court order would allow and Mohamed picked up the tab for nannies, private schools and paid Yolanda half a million a year.  With Yolanda's polarizing personality I don't see how there hasn't been a crumb or two of dissent regarding Yolanda, her illness, her obnoxiousness in the last 15 years since the divorce.

Yolanda claims these kids have suffered since 2012 from Lyme Disease or more precisely incurable Lyme Disease, Malibu Edition.  If Mohamed and LVP were so close why would he not have told LVP?  It isn't as if Lyme Disease hasn't been a topic of conversation.  I would think LVP a fairly shallow friend if after being told by the children's mother they are sick, she didn't inquire of her good friend Mohamed, be it in a restaurant or on the phone how the children were doing.  Mohamed is making it sound like the inquiry was in an inappropriate place versus it was probably more casual in nature.  I find it hard to swallow that Yolanda didn't mind have an on air discussion several times over Bella's DUI, and expressed she did not care for the way Mohamed and David initially handled things but this is a deal breaker in a suppose friendship?

I see this as some bizarre damage control by Mohamed who works very hard to paint this image of being such a gentleman and has even knighted his son with the same gentleman title.  I think Mohamed has made way too big deal over this issue and with all people on their rise to fame it will come back to bite him in the butt.  This making their children out to be perfect and then having the fallen angel go back and do damage control a year later blaming her DUI on Lyme Disease is just a huge load of crap. 

It is strange to me that Yolanda thinks nothing of saying her unmarried daughters have their boyfriends sleep in the same bed, yet there is this big deal over the Lyme Disease.  To me the common thread is Yolanda, it was so important to her to be the poster child for Lyme Disease, she would use anyone to get her point across.  She has said as much.  I do think once other celebs, Avril Lavigne came out as having contracted LD, Yolanda was in a race to secure her spot as number one sufferer from Lyme disease.  

I also think we will see a resurgence of Yolanda's modeling career now that her kid is the "it girl", the woman is addicted to fame and trying so hard to paint this perfect image.  The closest contender for a time was Kendall Jenner, and let's face she has a very screwy family. 

I also question the timing of this report. Had it been true, we would have heard about it directly after Mohamed's tweet months ago but nothing until Yolanda appears on WWHL. I suspect that Brandi is the unnamed source and Yolanda is her source for this TMZ "exclusive" dribble. LOL

• Love 13

Yolanda gave  us a huge clue when she said she could never be close to LVP because her allegiance was with Mohamed. 

I agree with many of your points...

I only highlighted this one because I think interpretation of this quote, can be read two ways.

When I heard that comment on WWHL, I thought she had already said that she didn't think that LVP disliked her, but that she (Yo) couldn't be close to her (LVP) because HER (LVP) allegiance was with Mohamed. That was my take.

Are you saying Yo meant that she (Yo) couldn't be close to her (LVP) because HER (meaning herself, Yolanda's) allegiance was with Mohamed??

Very, very interesting Zoeysmom!

• Love 1

I only read their blogs when something is mentioned here.  I would think LVP would have put an end to the story of Mohammed not speaking to her for 8 months if not true.  It certainly could be that she doesn't want to mention his name or anything about their relationship on SM.  I can see Mohammed putting a stop to that. 

TMZ is better than some but not above making up a story based on something out there, in the air.  This article is embellished from the one statement, a known liar, made on WWHL.  

I have a hard time believing that Mohammed ended a decades long friendship over this.  Sounds fishy to me.   

I also question the timing of this report. Had it been true, we would have heard about it directly after Mohamed's tweet months ago but nothing until Yolanda appears on WWHL. I suspect that Brandi is the unnamed source and Yolanda is her source for this TMZ "exclusive" dribble. LOL

I agree.  

• Love 9

If Mohamed and LVP were so close why would he not have told LVP?   

Maybe he did. 

My friend Lara's son has a severe blood disorder.  She told me a couple years ago.  I asked her last night how he was and she said 'fine'. 

If today I tell our mutual Hollywood friends that, no he doesn't have it because Lara said, last night, he was fine, therefore insinuating that Lara is a liar?  Yeah, I can see how Lara and her ex-husband might have an issue with me.

Or maybe Mo didn't tell her, because it's none of her business and she still decided to try to use it in a storyline.

He's got reason to be pissed any way I look at it.  If I were him I'd be pissed off at Kyle, too. She wasn't so innocent in that scene either.  He knows how these 'ladies' roll.  He's practically one of them.

• Love 7

Oh yeah I forgot about that. That lawsuit is so hilarious that I forget that it's actually real, haha.

Dear Ms. Glanville,

Please be advised that I represent Joanna Krupa and her husband Romain Zago in her/his/their actions against you for slander, libel, defamation and/or intentional infliction of emotional distress. As you are aware, on November 11, 2013, on Bravo's, Watch What Happens Live, you falsely accused Mrs. Krupa of having sex with Mohamed Hadid while he was in an intact marriage to Yolanda Foster (i.e. adultery) and that Mohamed Hadid told you that Mrs. Krupa's "p—sy smelled," claiming that such was the truth and that Lisa Vanderpump was there when Mr. Hadid said such to you. At the time you made the false and malicious statements on national and international television, including such being published and broadcast in Florida, you knew your statements were false and that such were damaging and humiliating to Mrs. Krupa and/or her husband and subjected Mrs. Krupa and/or her husband to hatred, ridicule, contempt and/or injury to his/her/their reputation.

• Love 3

I only read their blogs when something is mentioned here.  I would think LVP would have put an end to the story of Mohammed not speaking to her for 8 months if not true.  It certainly could be that she doesn't want to mention his name or anything about their relationship on SM.  I can see Mohammed putting a stop to that. 

TMZ is better than some but not above making up a story based on something out there, in the air.  This article is embellished from the one statement, a known liar, made on WWHL.  

I have a hard time believing that Mohammed ended a decades long friendship over this.  Sounds fishy to me.   

I agree.  

I don't think all is well between Lisa and Mohamed but I also don't think their friendship is over either. I suspect they are a bit distant until things die down. From Lisa's twitter....

Lisa Vanderpump Verified account 

‏@LisaVanderpump 

@flushingviolet @TMZ disgusting inaccurate..yuk.

Dear Ms. Glanville,

Please be advised that I represent Joanna Krupa and her husband Romain Zago in her/his/their actions against you for slander, libel, defamation and/or intentional infliction of emotional distress. As you are aware, on November 11, 2013, on Bravo's, Watch What Happens Live, you falsely accused Mrs. Krupa of having sex with Mohamed Hadid while he was in an intact marriage to Yolanda Foster (i.e. adultery) and that Mohamed Hadid told you that Mrs. Krupa's "p—sy smelled," claiming that such was the truth and that Lisa Vanderpump was there when Mr. Hadid said such to you. At the time you made the false and malicious statements on national and international television, including such being published and broadcast in Florida, you knew your statements were false and that such were damaging and humiliating to Mrs. Krupa and/or her husband and subjected Mrs. Krupa and/or her husband to hatred, ridicule, contempt and/or injury to his/her/their reputation.

When Brandi first said it on WWHL, it was reported that JK sent her a C&D letter. All Brandi had to do was keep her mouth shut and not repeat that nasty comment again. So what does Brandi do you ask? LOL Her very next WWHL appearance, she repeats the comment again,  then a week or so later, has a fish dinner sent to JK/husband when they were all at the same restaurant, Brandi even bragged about doing that on twitter. She is a sick twisted freak who gets off on others pain/humiliation and doesn't have any problems telling lies to achieve her goals in doing so.

• Love 12

Will connotes future shootings.  If they aren't friends anymore, there would be no future shootings.  TMZ gets it wrong very often.

• Love 4

Will connotes future shootings. If they aren't friends anymore, there would be no future shootings. TMZ gets it wrong very often.

Why? We've often seen Mo at filmings with Yo. Maybe he might still be at some of her group events.

My guess is we will know much more after the reunions. When Andy brought up the topic on WWHL, it wasn't posed as a question, he stated it as a known fact: "all of this has really harmed LVP and Mo's friendship". Since they had already filmed the reunion, I took that to mean that something was said that made him believe it.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

I agree with many of your points...

I only highlighted this one because I think interpretation of this quote, can be read two ways.

When I heard that comment on WWHL, I thought she had already said that she didn't think that LVP disliked her, but that she (Yo) couldn't be close to her (LVP) because HER (LVP) allegiance was with Mohamed. That was my take.

Are you saying Yo meant that she (Yo) couldn't be close to her (LVP) because HER (meaning herself, Yolanda's) allegiance was with Mohamed??

Very, very interesting Zoeysmom!

I get loose with pronouns.  Yolanda was quite clear that she could not get close to LVP because LVP's allegiance was to Mohamed.  If one is talking about allegiances it is indicative to me there is some acrimony with the person one talks having allegiances.  To me, Yolanda was in essence saying that she and Mohamed had issues and that LVP would side with him.  There was a hint of this during Season 4 when Yolanda went off the rails over LVP holding Ken's birthday party on Ken's birthday as it conflicted with her schedule.  She tried to get Mohamed to agree with her and he declined.  Yolanda essentially went into Season 4 disliking (hating I believe Brandi said) Kyle, LVP, Kim, and grew to dislike Joyce and Carlton.  The only reason she play liked Carlton is because Carlton went after Kyle.  When she realized Carlton was sucking up to LVP she Hollywood friended Carlton.

Another indicator to me was LVP's surprise birthday party.  Yolanda acted as if she was being held hostage.  Mohamed was singing LVP's praises (at her birthday party) and Yolanda looked like she was being forced to get a chili pepper enema (hmmm. . .on second thought she might like that or have had it as treatment for her Lyme Disease).  There was also a falling out at the dinner at SUR when Yolanda ushered Brandi out of the dinner, LVP specifically asked Yolanda why she would do such a thing. 

When Yolanda had the chance to defend her ex-husband during the smelly pussy scandal-Yolanda did not.  LVP voraciously defended Mohamed.  So Yolanda claiming LVP would align with Mohamed so she chose not to get close to her, is really on Yolanda.  It is not as if LVP is trying to date Mohamed, Yolanda just could not get past LVP's likability and intelligence.  Something Yolanda falsely claims to have.

• Love 17

That whole dinner conversation, and LVP using the word "fine" could certainly be viewed several ways!

Damn you Bravo!!

LVP went further than saying Mohamed said they were fine.  She added only Yolanda has Lyme Disease.

On another note, Vicky8675309 on the Yolanda thread posted comments from the non-Gigis doctor where he claimed almost everyone has Lyme Disease and it is sexually transmitted.  So I think Mohamed is being a weasel and knows damn well his kids have not had Lyme Disease for several years.  To keep up appearances he had to form an answer that cleared him of his words.

• Love 11

It is not as if LVP is trying to date Mohamed, Yolanda just could not get past LVP's likability and intelligence.  Something Yolanda falsely claims to have.

This is akin to saying that Lisa could not get past Yolanda's banging body, awesome house aethestic, or ridiculously good looking children.  Something Lisa can't claim to have.

We've all got opinions but are we really coming down to saying that these heffas are really just jealous of each other?  Now that you mention it, you might be onto something. Or else because LVP and Yo are alike in so many ways, they couldn't stand each other from the git.  I've seen that happen, IRL.

And can we please stop referring to the smelly p*ssy?  Really. It's lunchtime. ;-)

• Love 6

I find it hard to swallow that Yolanda didn't mind have an on air discussion several times over Bella's DUI, and expressed she did not care for the way Mohamed and David initially handled things but this is a deal breaker in a suppose friendship?

I see this as some bizarre damage control by Mohamed who works very hard to paint this image of being such a gentleman and has even knighted his son with the same gentleman title. I think Mohamed has made way too big deal over this issue and with all people on their rise to fame it will come back to bite him in the butt. This making their children out to be perfect and then having the fallen angel go back and do damage control a year later blaming her DUI on Lyme Disease is just a huge load of crap.

It is strange to me that Yolanda thinks nothing of saying her unmarried daughters have their boyfriends sleep in the same bed, yet there is this big deal over the Lyme Disease. To me the common thread is Yolanda, it was so important to her to be the poster child for Lyme Disease, she would use anyone to get her point across. She has said as much. I do think once other celebs, Avril Lavigne came out as having contracted LD, Yolanda was in a race to secure her spot as number one sufferer from Lyme disease.

I also think we will see a resurgence of Yolanda's modeling career now that her kid is the "it girl", the woman is addicted to fame and trying so hard to paint this perfect image. The closest contender for a time was Kendall Jenner, and let's face she has a very screwy family.

Mohamed has publicly said very little on the Lymekids issue, so I wouldn't say he's making a huge deal out of it. I think the push for modeling comes from Yolanda, not him. And I don't quite understand how Yolanda being okay with her daughters having sex before marriage is unusual.

I don't think all is well between Lisa and Mohamed but I also don't think their friendship is over either. I suspect they are a bit distant until things die down. From Lisa's twitter....

Lisa Vanderpump Verified account 

‏@LisaVanderpump

@flushingviolet @TMZ disgusting inaccurate..yuk.

Inaccurate, but not false or untrue?

I get loose with pronouns. Yolanda was quite clear that she could not get close to LVP because LVP's allegiance was to Mohamed. If one is talking about allegiances it is indicative to me there is some acrimony with the person one talks having allegiances. To me, Yolanda was in essence saying that she and Mohamed had issues and that LVP would side with him.

When Yolanda had the chance to defend her ex-husband during the smelly pussy scandal-Yolanda did not. LVP voraciously defended Mohamed. So Yolanda claiming LVP would align with Mohamed so she chose not to get close to her, is really on Yolanda. It is not as if LVP is trying to date Mohamed, Yolanda just could not get past LVP's likability and intelligence. Something Yolanda falsely claims to have.

I think Yolanda was trying to say that she knows Lisa more as Mohamed's friend and Yolanda's relationship with Lisa at the time of Yo's marriage to Mo was more of an acquaintance thing. When Yolanda and Mohamed split, it was only natural that Mohamed got "friend custody" of Lisa.

Yolanda said as much as she could for someone who wasn't alleged to be present for the smelly pussy story. She denied that her marriage ended due to anything Joanna Krupa related, but she can't speak on Mo and Jo's behalf and declare that there's been no interaction.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

This is akin to saying that Lisa could not get past Yolanda's banging body, awesome house aethestic, or ridiculously good looking children.  Something Lisa can't claim to have.

We've all got opinions but are we really coming down to saying that these heffas are really just jealous of each other?  Now that you mention it, you might be onto something. Or else because LVP and Yo are alike in so many ways, they couldn't stand each other from the git.  I've seen that happen, IRL.

And can we please stop referring to the smelly p*ssy?  Really. It's lunchtime. ;-)

I don't see Lisa as being jealous of Yolanda. I believe that Lisa loves Yolanda's/Mohamed's kids and sees them for more than just their looks/beauty and Lisa's home, although different from Yolanda's, is more suited to her/Ken so I don't see jealously there either. As for Yolanda's body, I never got the feeling that Lisa has issues with her own body or how she looks, so again, I don't see jealously.

As for Yolanda, I do see jealously towards Lisa. I think Yolanda covets Lisa's fan base, the fact that Lisa has her own show, VPRs and that Lisa is close to Mohamed. I do think Yolanda knows she has the better body but the Malibu house was nothing more than a spec house that wasn't built as a long term home for her/them. I also think Yolanda is jealous of the relationship Lisa and Ken have, a long term marriage where each considers the other equal in standing, something Yolanda didn't have in either of her marriages from what we know/have seen, that Ken defends Lisa and always has her back, again, something David didn't do (I suspect that Mohamed didn't during their marriage either).

• Love 15

Mohamed has publicly said very little on the Lymekids issue, so I wouldn't say he's making a huge deal out of it. I think the push for modeling comes from Yolanda, not him. And I don't quite understand how Yolanda being okay with her daughters having sex before marriage is unusual. Inaccurate, but not false or untrue? I think Yolanda was trying to say that she knows Lisa more as Mohamed's friend and Yolanda's relationship with Lisa at the time of Yo's marriage to Mo was more of an acquaintance thing. When Yolanda and Mohamed split, it was only natural that Mohamed got "friend custody" of Lisa.

Yolanda said as much as she could for someone who wasn't alleged to be present for the smelly pussy story. She denied that her marriage ended due to anything Joanna Krupa related, but she can't speak on Mo and Jo's behalf and declare that there's been no interaction.

No, Lisa didn't say the story was false, just "inaccurate" which leads me to believe that he was upset but that things aren't as dire as TMZ claims, that being that the friendship is over.

As for Yolanda's comment about JK, she actually said that only Mohamed and JK know what their relationship was. She never denied that JK had anything to do with the collapse of her/Mohamed's marriage. Remember, Yolanda claimed that she and Brandi had a connection because both divorced due to a cheating spouse and she never said that Brandi was wrong or that she lied about Mohamed cheating with JK during their marriage.

• Love 10

Not at all.  I was reasoning why Yolanda did not like LVP.  Yolanda has pretty much stated the same over and over.  LVP should not be liked or have real friends and she is very bright and manipulative.  In no way was there a mention of jealousy over physical beauty and I doubt either woman would ever harbor any jealousy or even allude to their children's physical beauty. LVP in fact acknowledges Yolanda's children in a positive way. Yolanda is the one that threw it out there-that she could not be close to LVP because of the Mohamed alliance.  There is an old saying, "you can't expect someone to like you if you don't like them."  LVP stood by Yolanda's side, even when there was video evidence to the contrary, at the Season 3 Reunion. They are in no way similar, and the comment quoted was taken out of context.  LVP has never indicated any jealousy of Yolanda.  I would say it is closer to tolerance.  My point was in public settings and on camera Mohamed has praised or sided with LVP.  LVP publicly has a large following and of this bunch she appears to be on the higher end of the intelligence scale while Yolanda hovers at the bottom.

I hope you were not having a tuna sandwich.  ;)

• Love 11

Mohamed has publicly said very little on the Lymekids issue, so I wouldn't say he's making a huge deal out of it. I think the push for modeling comes from Yolanda, not him. And I don't quite understand how Yolanda being okay with her daughters having sex before marriage is unusual. Inaccurate, but not false or untrue? I think Yolanda was trying to say that she knows Lisa more as Mohamed's friend and Yolanda's relationship with Lisa at the time of Yo's marriage to Mo was more of an acquaintance thing. When Yolanda and Mohamed split, it was only natural that Mohamed got "friend custody" of Lisa.

I don't think Yolanda met LVP until after she and Mohamed split.  I am saying this because LVP was living in Europe for most of their marriage.  I think the friendship clicked about about 12 years ago when LVP and Ken moved back to LA.  I will say asking how someone knows someone or how long they have know someone becomes a powder keg, thank to Erika.

• Love 5

From Yolanda's Bravo blog

"Which leads me to clarify that Joanna Krupa did not cause Mohamed and I's divorce. Unfortunately infidelity did, but at this point, 12 years later, we have left that negative chapter behind and have moved on to be friends and are united parents to our children."

Thank You, I missed this. She did not say this on her twitter though. LOL

From Yolanda's Bravo blog

"Which leads me to clarify that Joanna Krupa did not cause Mohamed and I's divorce. Unfortunately infidelity did, but at this point, 12 years later, we have left that negative chapter behind and have moved on to be friends and are united parents to our children."

All that means is either Yolanda lied to Brandi, or Brandi lied to the crazy bitch from Miami, which is how this whole thing got started.  In some form it had to have come from Yolanda.

• Love 6

I don't think Yolanda met LVP until after she and Mohamed split.  I am saying this because LVP was living in Europe for most of their marriage.  I think the friendship clicked about about 12 years ago when LVP and Ken moved back to LA.  I will say asking how someone knows someone or how long they have know someone becomes a powder keg, thank to Erika.

I have read that LVP and Mohammed have known each other for 20 years but who knows if the sources are accurate.  

• Love 1

Not at all. I was reasoning why Yolanda did not like LVP. Yolanda has pretty much stated the same over and over. LVP should not be liked or have real friends and she is very bright and manipulative. In no way was there a mention of jealousy over physical beauty and I doubt either woman would ever harbor any jealousy or even allude to their children's physical beauty. LVP in fact acknowledges Yolanda's children in a positive way. Yolanda is the one that threw it out there-that she could not be close to LVP because of the Mohamed alliance. There is an old saying, "you can't expect someone to like you if you don't like them." LVP stood by Yolanda's side, even when there was video evidence to the contrary, at the Season 3 Reunion. They are in no way similar, and the comment quoted was taken out of context. LVP has never indicated any jealousy of Yolanda. I would say it is closer to tolerance. My point was in public settings and on camera Mohamed has praised or sided with LVP. LVP publicly has a large following and of this bunch she appears to be on the higher end of the intelligence scale while Yolanda hovers at the bottom.

I hope you were not having a tuna sandwich. ;)

I am having trouble remembering some of the finale, because it was so boring. Is this when Yo said she couldn't be close to LVP because of LVP's relationship with Mo? All I remember her saying is that she never felt like she could really confide in LVP about issues relating to Mo because LVP she was so close to Mo. She said that she knew that LVP's loyalty would always be to Mo, as it should be. I guess one could read that as she didn't feel like she could get close to her. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

No, Lisa didn't say the story was false, just "inaccurate" which leads me to believe that he was upset but that things aren't as dire as TMZ claims, that being that the friendship is over.

As for Yolanda's comment about JK, she actually said that only Mohamed and JK know what their relationship was. She never denied that JK had anything to do with the collapse of her/Mohamed's marriage. Remember, Yolanda claimed that she and Brandi had a connection because both divorced due to a cheating spouse and she never said that Brandi was wrong or that she lied about Mohamed cheating with JK during their marriage.

Exactly.  At the time of the comments. BH wasn't even airing so months later writing that in a blog-I see another let's make things nice Krupa is a Bravo star moment from Mohamed and Yolanda finally played along..  It was her tweets at the time saying only Krupa and Mohamed know the truth.  So she was disagreeing with the mighty Mohamed's claims and Joanna's claims of no such occurrence.

• Love 3

"Which leads me to clarify that Joanna Krupa did not cause Mohamed and I's divorce.

this grammar hurts my eyes.  I hope she has an editor for her upcoming book (not that it matters, I'm not gonna read it!)

• Love 12

I have read that LVP and Mohammed have known each other for 20 years but who knows if the sources are accurate.  

They may have, but I do think there was a lot of geography between them during the Yolanda marriage.  LVP speaks of having brunch with Mohamed and the children and there is never a mention of Yolanda being part of it.  I got the impression their first meet up was in Europe.  LVP and Ken' first round of restaurants in the states in the late 80's and early 90's were pizza parlors and yes some were deep in the valley.  Yolanda and Mohamed were married and initially living in NY in 1994.  SO I am not seeing a closeness, like the one we have been led to believe until post-Yolanda.

• Love 3

All that means is either Yolanda lied to Brandi, or Brandi lied to the crazy bitch from Miami, which is how this whole thing got started. In some form it had to have come from Yolanda.

I don't see how this must have come from Yolanda.
  • Love 4

They may have, but I do think there was a lot of geography between them during the Yolanda marriage. LVP speaks of having brunch with Mohamed and the children and there is never a mention of Yolanda being part of it. I got the impression their first meet up was in Europe. LVP and Ken' first round of restaurants in the states in the late 80's and early 90's were pizza parlors and yes some were deep in the valley. Yolanda and Mohamed were married and initially living in NY in 1994. SO I am not seeing a closeness, like the one we have been led to believe until post-Yolanda.

Wow, they are like restaurant gypsies.

Correct me if I am wrong.

London-->LA--> St Tropez--> LA