Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Oh dear Lord.  He looks like a vampire

And WdV looks drunk. Not that I blame him, I mean I'd drink too if I had to share a stage/screen with MB.

• Love 3
(edited)

Scotty, swoon!

I actually saw the interview in the print magazine; I'm sure a longer version will be online soon.  But there was a kinda sad comment in there that Kin had to keep convincing different regimes that Scotty was a character worth having around.  Also, Franco being his son made his timeline, which made me stabby.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

NO. NO. A thousand times, NO. I know the show could use more Qs, but again, NO.

I remember reading when Amber Tamblyn left in 2001, she was open to returning for holiday episodes, then NL was cast in 2003. And with so many Q's now gone--combined with her own Hollywood success--I doubt she would do that now, unless she pulls a Julianne Moore on ATWT when the show finally ends and asks to come back.

OTOH, the idea of a third Emily couldn't have come at a worse time for the show. 

I would still ask AmTam to come back for occasional appearances as live Emily. I don't give a fuck. She's got nothing left to prove these days, she does well with whatever she wants to do, is part of Quentin Tarantino's circle and I believe is married to David Cross. Why not beg her like a dog?

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

No thanks!

I'll take Zander instead, looking to meet his suddenly SORASed son.

Hell, Cam just needs to be almost his real age. Which is 13. So making him 14/15 isn't outlandish. Zander doesn't even need to be alive. I would be thrilled with Cameron deciding that he wants to know about his biological connections. PC could use some new blood. If we can't have Dr. Matt back, why not one or two members of Zander's family? How well did the Scooby gang ever really know Zander? All we know is that his father was a psychiatrist, they didn't get along at all, Zander ran away and that they now are both dead. Let an angry teen Joss find out about her stillborn/miscarried sister. Let Cam be the good dutiful son with a simmering anger issue just under the skin. Let him be angry and resentful of Lucky. Why shouldn't he be an angry teen? The man who was supposed to be his father, has abandoned him for years. I would love to see a pissy teen Cam outright dispising Luke for being a drunk driver who hit a child and left, Luke never EVER accepting Cameron or Jake as his grandchildren and just because the man liked Aiden.(and hell, let's include Rocco too) 

If Lucky can't be in town, fine. But it would've been a nice substitute to have Luke still around. Luke having to deal with a disrespectful teen(and perhaps not having Laura and Lulu back him due to his crappy attitude about "Liz's boys" )would've been something different for Luke. Rather than the crap of the last couple of years. 

But nope. We get a slightly SORASed Joss and a bratty 11 year old Spencer as camper and babysitter. Previously they were pals conspiring to keep Emma and Cameron from being 'dating' 8/9 yr old pals.

NO NL! NO! The only way I'd accept Emily being notDead! is if AT was playing her. Outside of that happening,  NOOOOOOPE!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, jsbt said:

I would still ask AmTam to come back for occasional appearances as live Emily. I don't give a fuck. She's got nothing left to prove these days, she does well with whatever she wants to do, is part of Quentin Tarantino's circle and I believe is married to David Cross. Why not beg her like a dog?

Fair enough. :)

And yes, she is married to David Cross. They just had a baby recently. 

9 hours ago, stlbf said:

Luke having to deal with a disrespectful teen(and perhaps not having Laura and Lulu back him due to his crappy attitude about "Liz's boys" )would've been something different for Luke.

Luke wouldn't have cared, though. That sort of thing just wasn't a concern to him.

• Love 1

The Suds Hub is getting super-pissed at Soap Opera Spy/Celebrity Dirty Laundry (same company) for their exploitation of writers and their false soap scoops. She said people that write for her have told her horror stories about the company. Apparently, ABC even tried to sue them a couple times for writing bullshit.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Luke wouldn't have cared, though. That sort of thing just wasn't a concern to him.

I don't know about that. Luke didnt like it when teen Lucky was nasty to him. And I think it would really bother him if Laura and Lulu refused to put up with his lack of affection towards Cam and Jake. Compared to how he treated Aiden and maybe Rocco. It would've been interesting to have teen Cam call him on that bullshit behavior.  See if Luke tries to justify it or if he just admits that it is true. Maybe he refuses to apologize for his behavior, but at least he acknowledges that he doesn't love Cam and Jake like Lucky, Lulu and Laura do. That I can believe.

• Love 1

Sadly.  KS and BH both suffer from having to put up with FV's hardon for RoHo, otherwise Scotty and Elizabeth would have zero story on their on fucking show!  

I don't think Luke gave a crap about Aiden or Rocco.  Or Cam and Jake.  Luke was about his booze, whores and stealing Q money.

Cam, Spencer, Josslyn, Jake and Emma should all be in teen stories, but that is not going to happen with FV running the show.  FV likes the actors that play Spencer and Emma and does not seem willing to recast the roles.

Cam should be pissed at Lucky for abandonment and never adopting him as a baby.  Lucky latched onto Elizabeth and Cam in 2004 and never once gave that boy his name.   Cam should be uber pissed at FakeJason for agreeing to be there for him and Aiden and going back on his word.  

If I remember correctly, Zander's brother committed suicide and his mother and father are both dead.  It's too bad that the show never wrote that Zander was Frank Smith's nephew and that side of the family inherited all of his money and mob wealth and that wealth now belongs to Cam!

BH has nice things to say about Jelly, RoHo and her other male soap pairings.  Sigh.  I guess BH knows her character will never get story if not for FV's pets.  

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It's also a bad picture in front of a cheap set with bad lighting

True. But, in that case, the show should just never release pictures ever again. Because...yeah.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Seriously.  Someone being tortured, waterboarded, whatever is...funny?  ...sexy?  I just...

Well, it is the same show that made a murderer and his co conspirator the romantic and moral leads.   So, I am not that surprised.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, jsbt said:

Stop trying to make Valentin happen.

I'm legit confused as what they're trying to make him happen as. (Terrible grammar, but you know what I mean.) Is he the new Big Bad? He cries too much for that. Is he the new heartthrob? He cries too much for that. Is he the new anti-hero? He cries too much for that. Is he taking Lucky's place as the main male sobber? He cries enough for that!

• Love 5

BA is reprising Spinelli:

Spinelli will soon be paying another visit to Port Charles. The show confirmed on Instagram that portrayer Bradford Anderson is back taping, saying, “It’s always a fun day when @kirstenstorms [Maxie] & @bfordanderson are working!” The actor last popped in for a brief appearance in June.

Probably to usher in SBu as realJason.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Darklazr said:

I keep hoping Spinelli dies offscreen and end this constant back and forth with BA.

It is odd to have him given the current canvas of characters. Do we really need another mob apologist on this show right now? We could, instead, have AJ's long-lost daughter/son come to claim their birthright, perhaps give Mac a kid (who would spare us from inane Shoe Polish Don mumbling or Borg propping) or perhaps provide us with some coherent and interesting storytelling instead of putting people to sleep.

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh gawd, this better not be Frank's big casting announcement:

1) Nobody but a fanatical subsection of Twitter cares about Parker.

2) Something tells me GH heard about Y&R's possible story with Mariah.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, this better not be Frank's big casting announcement:

1) Nobody but a fanatical subsection of Twitter cares about Parker.

2) Something tells me GH heard about Y&R's possible story with Mariah.

They look so much like mother and daughter and yes I've seen like 3 twitter stans who give a crap about Parker and Kristina.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, In2You said:

They look so much like mother and daughter and yes I've seen like 3 twitter stans who give a crap about Parker and Kristina.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Hey, is she the Ashley in the Priceline commercial with Kaley Cuoco?

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:57 PM, Lobsel Vith said:

It is odd to have him given the current canvas of characters. Do we really need another mob apologist on this show right now? We could, instead, have AJ's long-lost daughter/son come to claim their birthright, perhaps give Mac a kid (who would spare us from inane Shoe Polish Don mumbling or Borg propping) or perhaps provide us with some coherent and interesting storytelling instead of putting people to sleep.

Can Oscar please be AJ's son? I just want to see Carly's head explode.

• Love 6

It really shows how much stuff gets troweled on the women.

I guess she feels ready and able to return to work, but I'm curious why she took such a short mat leave. Not that she has to explain anything to me.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Given that AJ is dead, I don't see how a long-lost kid of his will have any effect on Carly.

Well, I have to admit I'm thinking of the show in my head, where AJ isn't dead and he and NotDeadNikolas are conspiring to take out Sonny once and for all, beginning with hanging Sonny from a meat hook. I mean after Sonny is miraculously saved and generously forgives Sam for shooting him.

• Love 4