Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

The Kimberly/Julie exchange was cool. And I loved Emme Rylan's boys' reaction to her pregnancy. Very sweet they want a girl. Nice to see some genuine warmth and happiness!

That said, PLEASE don't write this in. Lulu is already foaming like a rabid animal with baby rabies. A pregnancy and hormones and I'd fear her head would explode on screen. And we already have poor forgotten Rocco and useless Charlotte.

• Love 6

He looks so weird now. I know before he was all bloated and gross, but I guess I was just used to him that way. Now I look at him and instantly think, NAZI.

Did Ulkis` fav. couple break up? BC/KT

Pretty sad that I kind of want to know the answer to this too. I wanted to at least get the snark on their wedding. Wasn't it supposed to be coming up soon? Like next month?

• Love 3

Ron must be beside himself that he can't write another Two Todds story. 

Aside from not wanting SB back because there are too many characters already, I can't get too worked up about it. BM hasn't been Jason to me, and the show's consistent refusal to have much comment on how his Jason is different doesn't help. However, I see days of crying for KeMo, and sobbing Sam is the worst Sam. Ugh.

• Love 11

I actually wouldn't care if SBu comes. There are worse actors (and worse characters) on this show than him. I wouldn't want him near Liz or Sam, though. I've had enough of every version of that trio. Just make him a new character.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Pretty sad that I kind of want to know the answer to this too. I wanted to at least get the snark on their wedding. Wasn't it supposed to be coming up soon? Like next month?

I dunno. The other day on snapchat was very awkward cause on Bryan's snapchat, he was in bed and he said, I just can't get out of bed, can't do it, and meanwhile Kelly on her snapchat was out there twirling on the streets of New York like she was freaking Mary Tyler Moore. Maybe Bryan wasn't bummed but just exhausted from his instagram model training routine.

My best guess is they are on a trial separation.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I think SBu should be Jason. I'm sure Steve B will step up the romance if he comes back, and maybe the Michael/Jason relationship can be fixed. BM doesn't feel like a mentor figure. I don't think Jason would go straight back to hitmanning. JP/SA can't write it.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think SBu should be Jason. I'm sure Steve B will step up the romance if he comes back, and maybe the Michael/Jason relationship can be fixed. BM doesn't feel like a mentor figure. I don't think Jason would go straight back to hitmanning. JP/SA can't write it.

The romance is the least of the problem. That's how they fucked up Jason's return to begin with: by making it about a relationship with Liz and then putting him right back with Sam and a new baby. Dozens of beats were missed in the process.

And, to be honest, coming back as who he was before IS kinda the interesting angle at this point. He would see that everyone moved on thinking this new "hey honey I'm home" dude was Jason, lol.

• Love 2

I just don't think Uncle Frank would be willing to pay what SBu would want. I mean, they let him walk before, and FV has his own pets. If he brought OGJason back, he really wouldn't be able to do what he's doing with Freaco because I just don't see SBu willing to take a back seat the way they've been able to do with a recast Jason. Plus, Frank ain't finna pay for SBu to fly home to Nashville every weekend.

2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Frank will lay down for Steve to get him back, as will ABC. He was trying to keep Steve around even after he left last time.

I can't see Frank ponying up the dough to fly SB back and forth to L.A., but I can see him arranging his shooting schedule so that he's accommodated that way. 

Frank won't be able to resist having the two Jasons together.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't see Frank ponying up the dough to fly SB back and forth to L.A., but I can see him arranging his shooting schedule so that he's accommodated that way. 

Frank won't be able to resist having the two Jasons together.

What's the point when the writing is crappy, AF?!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Why does Mo have cleavage? Lol!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

What's with the Run DMC velour track suit under a leather jacket?? Did he take his Kangol off right before they snapped this pic? I just can't, y'all. Ugh.

13 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Why does Mo have cleavage? Lol!

Whew, I'm glad it's not just me! I swear Mo's got way more cleavage than I do lol. The picture as a whole freaks me out for some reason. The creep factor is high in that photo.

• Love 3

tristanrogers ‏@tristanrogers  Dec 11
@The_WSB It's cheaper that way, because they don't have to pay me

I would say TR has a point, except when he IS on he complains they don't use him enough. (Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but while I enjoy him when he stops by, I don't think Robert should have a major story.)

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I would say TR has a point, except when he IS on he complains they don't use him enough. (Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but while I enjoy him when he stops by, I don't think Robert should have a major story.)

I agree they don't use Robert enough when he's around. Last time he ended up being Mr. Exposition, which was a waste. And I agree that Robert doesn't need a major story, especially because he's law enforcement, and LEOs always lose on this fakakta show. RF!S doesn't need that nonsense.

• Love 1

Congratulations to Kimberly.  She had a really rough 2015, so prayers that everything goes well this time.  And this tweet from JT got me teary:

@MyJasonThompson  56 minutes ago

You can't be as strong a person as @whitewatercrew If you don't go through it. And keep going. She is because she has and she does.

• Love 9