Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Gelassenheit

Pritchard and Duval race against the clock to save Gracie from Connor (guest star Adan Canto) and Otto‘s life-threatening experiment. But time is quickly running out for Pritchard, as well, since there is no tank in which he can regenerate. Meanwhile, Mary, with the help of Alexa, does everything she can to try and unlock the code to save Pritchard‘s life before it‘s too late, and Otto wrestles with his conscience and the decisions he‘s made that have changed lives forever.

It was so good and so intriguing and I CAN'T BELIEVE OTTO IS DEAD.

I also think it's crap that violence is inevitable. Alexa is much older than James and she's not violent. I also think interacting with people you love will alter that. Maybe that's why Alexa never turned violent.

Where can it go from here? Why would they end it with James all alone?

• Love 5

I also think it's crap that violence is inevitable. Alexa is much older than James and she's not violent. I also think interacting with people you love will alter that. Maybe that's why Alexa never turned violent.

Where can it go from here? Why would they end it with James all alone?

The ending felt kinda Hulk-ish where he had to be alone to avoid being a lab rat/used by the government.

Can't say I'm sad about Otto's death. He was getting on my last nerve. And he knew he was a cold monster and that he wouldn't be able to change. At least his last actions were kind of redeeming. He did love his sister, after all.

• Love 3

I've only watched a few episodes, but that was a strong finish.

I was relieved that Duval's daughter was a hologram and not a zombie.

Well, it seems he might live on as "the little stick man."

How many people did she strangle to death in this episode?
  • Love 1

I didn't realize she killed them. She strangled one, right? She's super strong but she's not out of control violent. She's not Albert Lin, which by the way, I did not like his ending.

Well, I guess we'll have to go with that for an end at the story, cause it will probably not get renewed... well, I guess it was a decent conclusion (and a very good episode), although it's obvious they let many threads hanging for a follow-up... that will sadly never happen... unless Fox gives a second chance to the show which I would totally watch !

• Love 2

That was a good enough ending for this (unplanned?) limited run series.

I think I liked it better than Wayward Pines or even the X-Files ones that were planned.

Maybe Otto grew a clone of himself somewhere and Arthur woke it up as his last function. Then Otto wrote Stick Man to talk to Mary. Guess we'll never know.

• Love 1

That was a good enough ending for this (unplanned?) limited run series.

I think I liked it better than Wayward Pines or even the X-Files ones that were planned.

Maybe Otto grew a clone of himself somewhere and Arthur woke it up as his last function. Then Otto wrote Stick Man to talk to Mary. Guess we'll never know.

WP's problem was that it was unsustainable in its premise even during its run and wildly went off the tracks by the end.  X-Files was a mixed bag and wildly inconsistent between the good and bad elements.  Both series ended badly though imo unfortunately.

So much absurdity.  

I think the worst of all was Otto's deciding that Mary should have died.  If that is what he has decided, he would kill her now, in the most painless way of which he could conceive, of course.

Poor LG IT folks - nobody cashed the million dollars.

LG is quite literally defunct.  

The FBI supervisor and Duval are royally screwed at this point.  They have no future with the bureau.  They might could end up at NSA or CIA, though.

So, is the obvious twist for a next season that Alexa gets vicious with Mary and/or Jimmy before Jimmy turns nasty?  

I came in because of Dilshad.  I'l watch again, if it returns, for the same reason.

Final rating was again .5, with slightly over 2 million total viewers.

I did like that they resolved Jimmy's relationship with Duvall, though I'll still call out how his daughter is always an afterthought for him.

Thanks show, for giving us one last scene of Rob skinny dipping in a goo tank.

• Love 3

I did like that they resolved Jimmy's relationship with Duvall, though I'll still call out how his daughter is always an afterthought for him.

Thanks show, for giving us one last scene of Rob skinny dipping in a goo tank.

The daughter wasn't really much of the show, was she?

You got nekkid Jimmy, but I didn't get nekkid Alexa, just the briefest flash of her bra.  Not Fair!!!!

Poor Arthur.

I was most disappointed by Otto replacing Arthur, who had a much better personality.  I liked Connor Graff's end a lot.  I hope this is the end, and that Tim DeKay doesn't get another series for a while. 

• Love 1

Well, this episode took this show from being my favorite to I absolute HATE it and I hope to dear god it's cancelled. That was the worse bunch of writing I've ever seen. I hate, hate, hated it, every last inch of it.

Duvall continues to be a jackass. Your dad has just a few hours left to live and you keep on with your petulant little boy "I hate you, Dad" whiney crybaby stuff? Please. You are all grown up, you have a daughter, and you are still all hatefilled about your dad who has come back from the dead so you can bitch him out 24/7? No wonder Jimmy said he was ready to die again. I would do suicide for real if Duvall were my offspring.

Then Duvall tells Jimmy to never see his family again? WTH? Really? After Jimmy has saved his ass week after week? Jimmy needs to tell his son where to step off. Duvall needs to be thrown off a bridge.

I like how falling out of a jet aircraft lets people fall to the ground to be found fully intact, like they just fell off of a ladder.

I also like how the plane landed by itself and Jimmy/Duvall go inside of it and never even ask "Where the hell is the pilot." Do planes just land themselves as a matter of course? 

And Mary goes back to India, even though we didn't know she had any connections there (her parents were killed when she was small, and living in U.S.A., am I right?). Then she becomes a teacher? Yeah ... right. Maybe she is grieving Otto, but what about Jimmy? What about her company? What about those poor IT guys that didn't get that million dollars?

Although that was the best line of the night, her answer to "what does it do?" about the tank.

Then Otto's last message that Jimmy would now turn violent because one of his fish started biting another fish. The heck, fish just freaking DO that. If the goldfish were eating each other, that would be different. 

I have absolutely no interest in seeing RK become some wanted violent man that, of course, FBI agent Burke will have to hunt down and/or keep hidden. Just ... no to that.

Please, please, cancel this train wreck while I still have a couple of fond memories of it. Not a lot, but some.

• Love 2

I like how falling out of a jet aircraft lets people fall to the ground to be found fully intact, like they just fell off of a ladder.

I also like how the plane landed by itself and Jimmy/Duvall go inside of it and never even ask "Where the hell is the pilot."

Best of all, the door which "blew off" so Wossname could be sucked out?  "Blew back on" in time for the landing.  Wha??!?

• Love 1

Just watched the finale yesterday, it was okay

can the plane land without a pilot and missing door? I guess Arthur can lol

Alexa and Jimmy sharing the tank oh haha I guess it's them after all not Jimmy-Mary :D

I'm gonna miss Rob and his shoes :(

• Love 1
Alexa seemed terribly happy at the end for someone who lost the love of her life because he set himself on fire.

She gets to live forever with Rob. I mean Jimmy. That would make me pretty happy. Although yeah, you make a great point.

• Love 3

She gets to live forever with Rob. I mean Jimmy. That would make me pretty happy. Although yeah, you make a great point.

Lol, at least this explanation makes more sense.

• Love 2

Was on Spring Break, finally got around to watching this.  I thought it was a satisfying ending.  Makes it seem like the writers had planned for a Season 2, which unless this show has some Galavant-style magical powers, we won't see.

Poor James.  He gets to live forever, but he's still confined to a tank every 12 hours so he can't travel.  And now he is told to stay away from his family for a little bit.  On the flip side, he replaced one woman with another, and seems happy and comfortable.drinking alone at Peng's.

I hope good things happen for Rob Kazinsky.  I know he's in the Warcraft movie, but he plays a CGI character.  

• Love 1