Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, dalgal214 said:

you know, not that i would know from personal experience or anything...;)

Totally with you there, though occasionally items of the leafy green variety make it onto my plate. :D

How does procedure work when TCCs and eventually the squad is announced as I'm kinda new around here? Is it hush hush in anticipation of the show, or do the girls announce their cut/making the team on social media? I know there are ways of finding out, like the Twitter handles but is there official announcements?

2 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

How does procedure work when TCCs and eventually the squad is announced as I'm kinda new around here? Is it hush hush in anticipation of the show, or do the girls announce their cut/making the team on social media? I know there are ways of finding out, like the Twitter handles but is there official announcements?

dcc_twitters are created I think, girls post things, Instagram etc.  We know!!  Also a final group photo is taken but it seems sometimes it has not been something we have seen immediately and I am not sure that they always identify the names.  Help me out those who know more.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

If you don't want to know who made the squad before the show airs - which is usually in September - then stay out of the S11 thread when it gets made! lol  Since TC is being filmed while it happens, which is June through the first part of August, you'll know who makes the squad before pre-season starts.

Edited by Kaedee
7 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Usually it is hush hush if they get cut. Some girls are open about it, but some don't say anything and we find out based on cryptic tweets/insta grams OR guest choreographers will come in, take a group picture, and certain girls won't be there

• Love 2

Season 11 episodes start sometime in August. This thread is a spoiler thread, and I am sure the final squad will be discussed in here. If you do not want to know who makes the team, I suggest avoiding this thread when Training Camp ends and before Season 11 starts.

(edited)

Some girls are open about it, but some don't say anything and we find out based on cryptic tweets/insta grams

Yeah get ready for the vague "God has another plan/adversity makes you stronger/everything happens for a reason" tweets.

A big clue for the rookie candidates is the absence of the photo with the congrats letter. Those who get one of those precious pieces of paper usually can't post a photo of it fast enough.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6

I don't think Sydney was supposed to be staying, her post did only say drop by. I don't think there's this huge animosity that everyone makes out there is. ?

• Love 4
Just now, ChlcGirl said:

In that video, the first one at the powerclass, what IS THAT SONG THEY ARE DANCING TO?

I have no idea! And honestly, I think it is one of the worst Michelle Key's choreo numbers I have seen!!!

Just now, ChlcGirl said:

In that video, the first one at the powerclass, what IS THAT SONG THEY ARE DANCING TO?

One dance by drake but it's a special remix

Just now, dccfan37 said:

I have no idea! And honestly, I think it is one of the worst Michelle Key's choreo numbers I have seen!!!

I kind of like the hip slap part and then the wiggly stuff right after.  Looked kind of salsa-y.

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Question:  If the top 2 fan vote winners are invited into TC anyway does that automatically mean 3rd place wins Fan Vote?

Nope. First place gets invited it! From what they have talked about in the past, they make a list of everyone they are taking in and then reveal the fan vote to the judges. So fan vote will either already be in their list that they were already inviting or it will be an addition. They usually tell that girl in training camp whether she made it in with or without the vote 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Question:  If the top 2 fan vote winners are invited into TC anyway does that automatically mean 3rd place wins Fan Vote?

I don't think so. It is the top vote girl who gets an automatic bid into TC.

With this type of show, I don't mind being spoiled in advanced.  I like to know who to watch for and the ones I know who were cut, I watch to see if I agree with the cut or not.

Can't wait to find out who made it!!!!

2 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Lol speaking of the fan vote you can still cast your vote on the mobile version!

This makes me think NONE of my votes on the mobile version actually counted!

• Love 2
(edited)

Every time I see a picture of KaShara I die inside a little bit. Her figure is incredible! Curvy but slim, how unfair! 

Me? I'm chunky, yet funky ??

i think the same about the mobile votes! But I have noticed in previous seasons that the fan vote goes on to almost the end of deliberations... Maybe the mobile votes are easier to count than the computer ones or something? 

Dallas is 6 hours behind my time so I won't see the results til the morning, can't wait!!! 

Edited by JC123
  • Love 4
Just now, JC123 said:

Every time I see a picture of KaShara I die inside a little bit. Her figure is incredible! Curvy but slim, how unfair! 

Me? I'm chunky, yet funky ??

i think the same about the mobile votes! But I have noticed in previous seasons that the fan vote goes on to almost the end of deliberations... Maybe the mobile votes are easier to count than the computer ones or something? 

The only good thing I'm thinking is it's a place to watch the videos after the winner is announced! Yeah Kelli usually says during or after deliberations that they are tallying up the votes now!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Frankly, I don't think they are terribly worried about the validity of the fan vote. I don't expect it to be fair.

I think it is fair.. K and J made it VERY clear they did not want Colby in training camp last year and got rid of her as soon as they could. If it wasn't a fair vote, a girl they liked already would have been given a chance instead of Colby, surely? 

And holy hell, Kellis shorts are practically knickers!!! They look even shorter than the DCC uniform and THATS saying something lol 

• Love 2
Just now, JC123 said:

I think it is fair.. K and J made it VERY clear they did not want Colby in training camp last year and got rid of her as soon as they could. If it wasn't a fair vote, a girl they liked already would have been given a chance instead of Colby, surely? 

I thought Kelli and Judy gave Colby a decent shot in TC. They knew right off she wouldn't be a fit for DCC, but they kept her on for a couple weeks anyway. I think they did in consideration of the fans that voted for her. It wouldn't have looked good if K/J cut Colby after only a couple days.

Well, it's 6:40 PM in Dallas. Wonder when the deliberations will be done....

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

KaShara looks amazing. She looks better today than a year ago. I wonder how much weight she lost? 

agreed. good for her. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

KaShara looks amazing. She looks better today than a year ago. I wonder how much weight she lost? 

I can't remember whether it was her or Holly P that lost about 8 pounds by the end of training camp.. It doesn't sound like a lot but when you're that tiny to begin with it makes a big difference to overall appearance. 

Megan ‏@OhMyMegann_  15m15 minutes agoArlington, TX

One minute I'm okay and optimistic, the next time just like what did I do to deserve this? A week ago I was on cloud 9. Sucks man.

Have they announced, or is this old? 

(edited)

I think you are close enough since you are in Arlington to drive over and wait in the parking lot and be our live blogging reporter!!

Sorry I thought you were in Arlington!!

3 minutes ago, Java said:

One minute I'm okay and optimistic, the next time just like what did I do to deserve this? A week ago I was on cloud 9. Sucks man.

Edited by cherryblossom
Clearly not reading some things
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Java said:

If Im correct this is old.  She didn't even make it to finals.  And shes been bitching about it since she got cut last week.  

• Love 1

Thanks Beana8. Wish we'd start hearing something already. I'm trying to do homework and keep checking twitter, insta and here lol. Not getting much done.

7 minutes ago, JC123 said:

I can't remember whether it was her or Holly P that lost about 8 pounds by the end of training camp.. It doesn't sound like a lot but when you're that tiny to begin with it makes a big difference to overall appearance. 

Holly was the one who said she lost eight pounds, but she and Kashara both had really noticeable transformations for sure. Love them both!

• Love 1