Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Kelsey looks like Amy Reese. Gorgeous.

ahh!! you are right! i was trying to think who she reminded me of! Amy Reese is one of the all time most beautiful in my opinion. Oh Kelsey, please be amazing this year and dont be a one hit wonder!! 

I don't have too big of an issue with Cassie's kids being there.  I don't like it when they run around when the girls are practicing but at photo shoot...eh, whatevs. I think it's hilarious though that Cannon is more into it than Lennon is and Lennon she says is a huge tomboy LOL 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

ahh!! you are right! i was trying to think who she reminded me of! Amy Reese is one of the all time most beautiful in my opinion. Oh Kelsey, please be amazing this year and dont be a one hit wonder!! 

Mine too.... My favorite brunettes are Ashton & Amy. Two just gorgeous girls. I think Keksey is that level gorgeous. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I guess I am a softie, I think all the girls look great so far!!! Jessika may be teeny on teh bottom but her face is STUNNING.  Holly and Allie both look beautiful (looks Allie lost the weight no problem!) and Kelsey...I die! SO happy for her!! 

Stephanie is one of the most gorgeous though in the pics I've seen -WOW! her hair looks beautiful and her make up seems less harsh. Get it, girl!! 

SO glad Kelsey finally made it and I agree about Jessika.  LOVE her face!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, LouLou76 said:

Group 3

Wow! didn't even recognize Milan!!! they totally changed her look again! girl is going to have an identity crisis LOL 

Megan looks like she has lost weight? she doesn't look huge or anything there. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Originalroux said:

As of 11:11 am EDT today both Miss Piggy and Sarah Pailn (as it is spelled on the page) are members of the 2016-2017 DCC rookie class.

edited to add that Yuko is listed in the rookie class.

I wonder if whoever made those changes reads these boards? At least Emily's name is gone.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I guess I am a softie, I think all the girls look great so far!!! Jessika may be teeny on teh bottom but her face is STUNNING.  Holly and Allie both look beautiful (looks Allie lost the weight no problem!) and Kelsey...I die! SO happy for her!! 

Stephanie is one of the most gorgeous though in the pics I've seen -WOW! her hair looks beautiful and her make up seems less harsh. Get it, girl!! 

WOW!! Stephanie... GIrl you look GORGEOUS! 

KELSEY!! love her. She looks absolutely beautiful . Kelli is cute as a button 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, omgtv said:

This pic is so funny.  But who is that between Milan and Jinelle? I can't place her! Is it Stephanie with flat hair?

Yep Stephanie with flat hair! She looks so different!

55 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Looks so much better than the red hair she started with!!

Yes, 1000x better than that hideous color she got at makeovers. OOF.  

Wow though...she looks YOUNG here. 

10 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Yep Stephanie with flat hair! She looks so different!

She looks like Loren there - i had to do a double take. 

I'd be so pissed about that picture, they all look like the awkward express lol 

Kelli must have given an official go ahead to the girls to announce they made it because literally all the girls have posted a pic saying "yay! i'm official!" Hopefully that means twitter accounts soon!! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I'd be so pissed about that picture, they all look like the awkward express lol 

Right?  Jinelle is rocking that Maleficent hairstyle though! hahahah

• Love 2

went back to see if i could find the clip of Milan's solo, just to remind myself of what her dancing is like....yeah, she looks young but she def has a lot of power!! Didn't realize her solo song was Hand Clap 

• Love 4

Hi! My name is butt cheek #yikes

Maybe we should start a change.org petition for so Jerry (or whoever) will approve slightly lengthening the shorts a few inches? Totally kidding.

Madly looks gorgeous!! I finally see what they saw!

all the comments about the shorts are right though. Look at Maddy's shorts and jenn K's shorts! They in no way fit the same.

i adore Jinelle and hate seeing her always "taken for granted"

kelsey IS Ashton Torres-level gorgeous.

I also agree with whoever said that it looks like the back rows of the team photo are skimpy and a bunch of people are crammed in the front. It almost makes it look like the team is smaller when in fact it is larger by one

2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Wow! didn't even recognize Milan!!! they totally changed her look again! girl is going to have an identity crisis LOL 

Megan looks like she has lost weight? she doesn't look huge or anything there. 

I bet Amy T hates posing next to Jinelle #thighs

Yeah the shorts definitely look all over the place this year. Some are shorter, some look longer. 

Girls that I didn't think had the DCC look (Allie, Mads, Selina) are looking amazing and fit in, and someone like Tasha who I thought would rock the outfit.. she looks off. 

11 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Girls that I didn't think had the DCC look (Allie, Mads, Selina) are looking amazing and fit in, and someone like Tasha who I thought would rock the outfit.. she looks off. 

I agree.  I think its the implants...or, I don't know.  Also - OMG Kelsey.  COME ON!!!  She looks like an actual barbie.  So gorgeous!

• Love 4

When I see the picture of Kelsey and Tasha that just screams the DCC look to me. Like the stunning girls the used to have a few years back.

Edited by RhiRhi
  • Love 10

Tasha and Kelsey are for sure the glamour girls that I think the team needed! I already miss Jacie and Holly, but they help ?  I think Jacie is one of the prettiest DCC ever, tho. 

I think it's precious that Judy's grand baby is there - she's a cutie. And I think Judy just has to be beside herself with grandma love and the baby cheerleader outfit. I always chuckled at her and Cassie being goobers during cameos. I'd want to do all that with my momma too ?? I'm a sap for those things - I always thought it was cool when a sorority sister was a legacy and their sister, mom or grandma (the best!!) would pin them during initiation. Or do legacy pics family weekend. I'm from a super tiny family, so cute family traditions warm my heart. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, pink317 said:

Hi! My name is butt cheek #yikes

Maybe we should start a change.org petition for so Jerry (or whoever) will approve slightly lengthening the shorts a few inches? Totally kidding.

My grandma loves the Cowboys and DCC but she always says, "If those girls bend over any further, you'll be able to see their liver". LMBO!

• Love 9
On August 4, 2016 at 2:38 PM, PrincessLeia said:

Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson hate each other..... They couldn't get along. He ran Jimmy off because Jerry couldn't keep his hands out of the day to day running of the team. 

Like I said, many longtime Cowboys fans hate Jerry because of how he treated Landry and Schramm. 

An interesting tidbit about Gene Jones.... Apparently she takes young men as lovers. A friend of mine lived in a building and Gene kept an apartment there. She'd see these strapping young men coming and going into the apartment. 

Jerry definitely seems sleazy at times. I was one of the upsets about the JJ thing, BUT I saw he didn't coach anywhere else a great long time.

I was pissed about Landry, but I was young. 

His gambles haven't hit recently, but hopefully soon.

I am a HUGE fan!! I had pom poms, a DCC jacket, and thought I was hot stuff back in the day lol. My uncle had me cheering for the Cowboys when I was 7. So I'm a dcffl. I've been through the good and bad times. 

Wow, maybe that's why Jerry drinks and likes strippers.

• Love 1

How awkward does Yuko look in the group 3 pic? I wonder if we'll ever get the true reason she made the squad, it doesn't seem like she's in tune with her group. (From just one pic but yeah)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pinknblue said:

How awkward does Yuko look in the group 3 pic? I wonder if we'll ever get the true reason she made the squad, it doesn't seem like she's in tune with her group. (From just one pic but yeah)

How do you mean? She's not doing the bend at the knee everyone else is but maybe she doesn't spend her life perfecting IG poses like everyone else. Also it looks like different people are looking at different cameras, so that looks odd to me. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I like both Madeline and Amy :) I am emotional so I get it. I'm the person who cries watching a video of a baby bunny eating a flower. 

I get it too, but the difference to me was that Amy's crying seemed to come with a side dish of "sense of entitlement" whereas Madeline's did not (again, just my opinion).

• Love 6

I think those poses are so damn awkward. Every time I see one I shudder a little bit.  The sorority girls are all doing them now too. Sigh. Back in my day we just threw our arms over each other and smiled ?

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Sandiedog said:

My grandma loves the Cowboys and DCC but she always says, "If those girls bend over any further, you'll be able to see their liver". LMBO!

Now that someone mentioned the brevity of the shorts I've been looking at the pictures closer and you're right. It seems like the uniforms some of the cheerleaders, including a lot of the veterans, are cut shorter this year than before. Do the cheerleaders get new uniforms every year?  I just thought they wore the same one as long as they cheered but both Jenna's and Jenn K's seem shorter all they way around than before.  They are borderline embarrassing.

And no, I'm not a perv.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Wow - that is not a flattering picture for a lot of them.   Jessika looks like a 7 year old gymnast from the waist down, Kelli looks like she's 45, and the girl all the way on the right looks quite bottom heavy (she also looks like Alex Hermes ;)).  Elizabeth, Amy L, Danielle and Lacy look great though.

What catches my eye is this...

Holly has ugly knees (weird, I know but what can I say?)

Kelli appears kind of middled-aged in her face (sorry)

DCC at the far right absolutely gives Amy a run for the biggest hips.

7 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

I'm wondering if they have Rebel make their uniforms now (as I know that's where they get their practice wear at). Rebel in the all star cheer world is known for their skimpy uniforms. 

No I think they've had the same uniform manufacturer since the beginning. And regardless, Kelli decides the fit for each girl 

25 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

I'm wondering if they have Rebel make their uniforms now (as I know that's where they get their practice wear at). Rebel in the all star cheer world is known for their skimpy uniforms. 

Rebel does not make the uniforms. The DCC have used the same seamstress and uniform manufacturer for years, I don't see that changing anytime soon. Girls do outgrow their uniforms and their bodies do changed in the span of 4-5 years so that could the most logical explanation as to the shorts discussion. Rebel is only contracted for their practice and warm ups attire, but from what I have seen them produce for many programs and organizations I wouldn't define it as skimpy, just my opinion though.

Edited by TXStar35
  • Love 1

I mean it's practice attire, sports bra and shorts. And most cheer teams have a long sleeve half top anyway. They're not going to wear it walking down the street. I agree rebel isn't skimpy if you look at it the right way.

The Eagles and Redskins cheerleaders have certain uniforms that make the DCC look wholesome. I think the shorts are super short, but I love the uniform and think it's a lot less skimpy than some other teams.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

I mean it's practice attire, sports bra and shorts. And most cheer teams have a long sleeve half top anyway. They're not going to wear it walking down the street. I agree rebel isn't skimpy if you look at it the right way.

For adults, I agree not skimpy. They also make uniforms and practice wear for all star cheer which are children and some of those uniforms are backless and have mesh near panty lines, and really short skirts. So for me yes rebel is skimpy for under 18. 

• Love 3