Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm watching S8 on CMT. Emily is so pretty but that "frozen face." I sure hope her expressions have improved. That was painful to watch. We will see. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Ms. SW said:

I'm watching S8 on CMT. Emily is so pretty but that "frozen face." I sure hope her expressions have improved. That was painful to watch. We will see. 

I was thinking that when I watched today's episode too. I hope she's lightened up her eyes and face as well. The long hair might help. LOL

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

What if they are SOO secretive this summer so that we get no clues as to who is cut ??

We'll get some clues when auditions start for other teams and former TCCs are seen at them.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Oklahomama said:

Can someone post a picture of what Emily looked like before in TC? It's not ringing a bell.

She basically looks the same this time, but just a bit more sure of herself and mature. Let's just hope training camp doesn't break her lol 

The DCCs most memorable to me in the present squad are Jenna, Jinele, Danielle, Robin and Simone.   When I watch the reruns, Danielle seems to take her job very seriously and reacts  to criticism as someone in her position should.  It was sad watching the episode where kelly told her she was not voted into TC and was put in at the last minute.  I know someone here said she did not like her and wondered why.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Oklahomama said:

Can someone post a picture of what Emily looked like before in TC? It's not ringing a bell.

I'll see if I can find one but yeah, she looked pretty much the same. her make up was a bit more harsh and she had straight really blonde hair.  They darkened it for makeovers and it looked SO much better! 

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

The DCCs most memorable to me in the present squad are Jenna, Jinele, Danielle, Robin and Simone.   When I watch the reruns, Danielle seems to take her job very seriously and reacts  to criticism as someone in her position should.  It was sad watching the episode where kelly told her she was not voted into TC and was put in at the last minute.  I know someone here said she did not like her and wondered why.  

Adore Danielle. She is THE girl next door to me and just seems very sweet and liked she'd be a wonderful friend.  I agree that it seems like she really listens to criticism and makes changes, not excuses.  I so hope she is a GL this year! I can't imagine she wouldn't be...

• Love 8

I see the voting for the Star cover pic is over! So curious to see who wins...if it really goes by popularity I think it will be between Chantel and Holly.  I saw their pics getting shared EVERYWHERE.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Does anyone remember when Emily was super blonde? I don't know what year it was. I remember she was wearing a royal blue top with ruffles and that hair was bright yellow. I think she was a finalist but didn't make TC.

ETA: found a photo.

EV1.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
27 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Does anyone remember when Emily was super blonde? I don't know what year it was. I remember she was wearing a royal blue top with ruffles and that hair was bright yellow. I think she was a finalist but didn't make TC.

ETA: found a photo.

EV1.jpg

Wonder what year this was?

Comparing the older photos above to what we've seen from this year, I think she has amended her eye makeup with more of a sideways liner that reduces the round "startled" look that Kelli in particular didn't like. Yes, definitely blonde for her!

• Love 1

Emily is very photogenic. 

If Holly or Chantel win that swimsuit thing I'm gonna be really disappointed.  Their pictures both looked like a bunch of muscles w/ no hips w/ a pair of unproportionally large boobs added on (literally added on in Chantel's case).   It shows either that it's a big popularity contest, or that all the men voters do is vote for whatever girl has the biggest boobs.   I'm not sure which would be more disappointing :/.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Emily is very photogenic. 

If Holly or Chantel win that swimsuit thing I'm gonna be really disappointed.  Their pictures both looked like a bunch of muscles w/ no hips w/ a pair of unproportionally large boobs added on (literally added on in Chantel's case).   It shows either that it's a big popularity contest, or that all the men voters do is vote for whatever girl has the biggest boobs.   I'm not sure which would be more disappointing :/.

Everyone has their preference on body type. I think I would have liked Chantel's better if she had on a different suit...it's just trashy in her photo and I think she is a pretty girl!  I love Holly's but I like the toned lean look with curves and I also like her hair for once in that pic LOL.  

I still would like to see Jennifer win it though :)  If this is truly her last year it'd be a nice thing for her to go out on and she really looks beautiful in it! She's not very self-promoting though so if it's by fan votes...who knows...

• Love 2

As anyone who is cut from the team doesn't make the swimsuit issue, is it safe to say that the girls who were up for the cover are 100% safe in their position on the team?

I wouldn't be surprised if Amy does well in the votes. I quite liked Erica's.

Not so keen on the dark backgrounds on Jenna and Jenn's, I know they are sultry, but I like the more summery shots.

Holly's really shows up how rotten her cameo pic was. She is far prettier than that blasted cameo makes her out to be, especially when you see the two shots side by side.

http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/tag/dallas-cowboys/

On 6/2/2016 at 2:26 PM, MyFavShows said:

I have no clue why that quote box is there, sorry!

Based on that ultimate cheerleaders.com photo info, those were determined to be the top twelve pics of all the ones taken.  That is deeply shocking and depressing.  For the most part, those pics look like hot buttered ass.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, BritFan said:

As anyone who is cut from the team doesn't make the swimsuit issue, is it safe to say that the girls who were up for the cover are 100% safe in their position on the team?

Not so keen on the dark backgrounds on Jenna and Jenn's, I know they are sultry, but I like the more summery shots.

Holly's really shows up how rotten her cameo pic was. She is far prettier than that blasted cameo makes her out to be, especially when you see the two shots side by side.

You would think that would make them safe! I do think they like all of those girls a lot so it wouldn't surprise me.  Amy T and Melissa are only concerns to me weight wise but they are such great dancers I think they'll be fine. 

I do love Erica's! She always looks incredible.  She does have a ton of fans so I could see her getting it. Agree on the dark background...that is why I just don't care for Jenna's.  

I'm still so surprised that Jessica Marie and KaShara didn't have any photos better than the ones they picked...

8 minutes ago, BritFan said:

You would think that would make them safe! I do think they like all of those girls a lot so it wouldn't surprise me.  Amy T and Melissa are only concerns to me weight wise but they are such great dancers I think they'll be fine. 

I do love Erica's! She always looks incredible.  She does have a ton of fans so I could see her getting it. Agree on the dark background...that is why I just don't care for Jenna's.  

I'm still so surprised that Jessica Marie and KaShara didn't have any photos better than the ones they picked...

28 minutes ago, BritFan said:

I noticed they misspelled Chantel's name as Chantal lol

17 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

That surprises me too. Jessica and KaShara always look so stunning.

• Love 2

Regarding Emily:  she had such a sweet personality, so I think she might have a good shot if her dancing has improved.  I believe Kelli dubbed her "Snake Eyes" on the first night of TC when they were doing across-the-floor lines/kicks.

I'll be interested to see how it goes for her.  I always root a little more for the ones who have a 2nd chance at it.  If the memory mistakes are gone and her facials are fixed, she should make it in with no issue this season.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, KellyAnn3 said:

The feather fan solo was Lindsey (the taaaall girl). Maggie was the one who wore the beautiful blue jumpsuit from ElleLain to her panel interview.

ETA: Amazing photo of Maggie at UOregon for reference. I soooo hope she makes it onto the team.CjHCcHAWgAAqG2F.jpg

I think the TCC Maggie R is gorgeous. She is a past Oregon cheerleader. 

She is my girl crush!!! I really want her to make it!!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, GingerJ said:

She pronounces it Kerr-Stin, just like Kirsten.

Gr8! That'w what I was hoping (its my daughters name), so I'm a bit biased. I'm glad it's something we can pronounce! 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Dior99 said:

I screen shotted the list of TCC's and returning vets so I could reference it. It's come in handy when people are discussing someone and I'm like who's that?!?

DCC-2016-Training-Camp-Vets.jpg

DCC-2016-Training-Camp-Rookies-v3.0.jpg

Eh - did Holly break or hurt her neck in her photo?  She looks all disjointed.  Girl needs some help with posing.

Emily seems sweet ... her eyes still kinda creep me out.  I think maybe the eye make-up doesn't help given that they're already so big

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ChlcGirl said:

I have no clue why that quote box is there, sorry!

Based on that ultimate cheerleaders.com photo info, those were determined to be the top twelve pics of all the ones taken.  That is deeply shocking and depressing.  For the most part, those pics look like hot buttered ass.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! OMG

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

@Oklahomama here is a pic of Emily! @LaurenBrook agreed I saw so much support for Holly in particular!images.jpeg

tvn1P.St.117.jpeg

Emily and Ashley Pro are really close friends. They made it to TC together the first time and both were cut and then the 2nd time Ashley made the team and Emily didn't even make finals. Hoepfully, 3rd time will be a charm for her. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Eh - did Holly break or hurt her neck in her photo?  She looks all disjointed.  Girl needs some help with posing.

Emily seems sweet ... her eyes still kinda creep me out.  I think maybe the eye make-up doesn't help given that they're already so big

I don't blame that dumb posing all on Holly...and I will give her credit for spending the whole year modeling...she's done a ton that she's posted on her social media and I really think it has helped her improve on knowing how to place her body, etc. 

Yeah, I agree on Emily's make up.  Though I doubt many male fans would go, "eh, her eyes weird me out. no thanks." LOL 

• Love 2

I think Holly and Lacey have the best facial expression and pose combinations. Jenn's is one of my favorites too but her face is kind of awkward. Bess kills me with that startled expression and Jinelle looks like she wasn't ready for the shot.

I was looking through Emily's Twitter and at videos of the Mavs dancers and I have to say that she appears to have remedied the crazy eyes. I think she has a great chance at making the team this year because it seemed that her facials/eye makeup is what really got her cut last time. She's improved as a dancer since being a DMD and was in almost every game this past season.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KellyAnn3 said:

I was looking through Emily's Twitter and at videos of the Mavs dancers and I have to say that she appears to have remedied the crazy eyes. I think she has a great chance at making the team this year because it seemed that her facials/eye makeup is what really got her cut last time. She's improved as a dancer since being a DMD and was in almost every game this past season.

really?  any links to those dance videos?  I don't think I ever saw one of her dancing

On 6/7/2016 at 8:03 AM, MaryWebGirl said:

Tasha went private on IG, and she doesn't much strike me as a particularly private person.

Tasha is no longer private on Instagram... Have we had any word on cuts yet?

(edited)
8 hours ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Wonder what year this was?

2013. Emily, Ashley Pro, and KD all made TC but none made the squad.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
(edited)

Emily, Kelli, and Whitney all got cut that year. As did Jamie and De'Janae, who made finals again this year and got cut again.

Emily's hair was really really blonde. I didn't care for it. She looks much better now. I even think she could go a touch darker with her hair. In some lights her hair and skin look like the exact same color. Not as dark as her TSD days though.

2013 DCC Finalists_Emily Roslyn Villarreal.jpg

1904231_679018578815461_446098128_n.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

really?  any links to those dance videos?  I don't think I ever saw one of her dancing

She's private now, but Emily posted a video of her at a Michelle Keys class recently and full frozen face was in effect, don't think she blinked in 90 seconds 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

She's private now, but Emily posted a video of her at a Michelle Keys class recently and full frozen face was in effect, don't think she blinked in 90 seconds 

I just watched it, lol. Definitely no blinking

Emily also had issues w/ turnout and placement while in TC - I remember Kelli asking her how much dance she had and she said she had taken ballet, and K&J were shocked.   They were making comments about how they wondered where it was that she took the ballet cause it must not have been a very good school.

Hopefully she improved on this stuff too.  I hope so, cause I think she is just gorgeous.

• Love 1

Thank you for the Emily pictures! She does look familiar to me now. I love her hair lighter. Maybe not peroxide blonde, but how she has it now or slightly lighter. She sure is stunning

(edited)

I guess I'm in the minority because I don't find Emily gorgeous at all. She's cute at best for me, and has a nice body. I actually disliked the light brown they gave her in TC as much as her bottled yellow blonde. That color of brown didn't look natural at all. It was too light and washed out looking. I'm still not a fan of her color now. She'd be better off with a richer brown like she had when she was on TSDs. Anyway, I wish her well and hope she does well in camp. I just don't love her look.

I haven't seen a lot of talk about Heather O, but I just think she is so beautiful. There were a couple pictures of her from finals day that were just candid pics of her smiling and she is radiant. She reminds me of Kristen Bell, who is a long time girl crush of mine. However, I don't remember her dance video at all (the other Heather was the one that stuck out to me dance wise). I'll be interested to see if she gets featured on MTT and if she's any good, because after Kelsey, Heather O is the prettiest TCC to me.

ETA one of the pics I was referring to.

image.jpeg

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 5

I think Heather's video was the one that stopped quite abruptly as she forgot the routine. The shot they used of her was oneof her making a face like 'aww crap' when she realised it had gone wrong lol!

I think she's super pretty and can't wait to see more of her.

• Love 2