Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I agree with you except some girls (Jennifer!) have received them every year and so has Lacey, I believe.  BUT again, I agree that it isn't necessarily a reflection on girls if they don't get them.  We know Jenna is one of the stars yet I can't think of a year she got a barbie? I'm so excited that so many new girls got them!! 

I didn't think Lacey got one her pre-DCC year when she was a TC rookie .... did she?

Jennifer has gotten one every year? Wow. From the glimpses I saw of Melissa's routine, I think she did a lot of elongated and twirling moves again this year. She's done that for the past 2 years, so they may want her to expand beyond those and try something new. Don't know, just speculating on very little information! LOL

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Hmm...though I see on her blog she is addicted to diet coke!!! Doesn't she KNOW that causes CELLULITE!?!?! ;-) 

And cancer? Aspartame is terrible!!

4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I like what I have seen of her so far! 

So wait, what does her husband do?? WIll they all just move to Dallas if she makes the team?? 

Hmm...though I see on her blog she is addicted to diet coke!!! Doesn't she KNOW that causes CELLULITE!?!?! ;-) 

I've wondered this too. When I was slightly stalking her Instagram I saw that they somewhat recently (past year or two I think) moved to Utah because of his job. I wonder what the plan is, assuming the whole family wouldn't move for a dcc salary lol. I still think her Instagram is kinda crazy but I will say she is pretty gorgeous. I'd just love to see more natural pics of her instead of all full pageant makeup with false lashes. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

Ugh the last limit of me fully giving in to my obsession with Training Camp is snap chat..... must. resist. getting.one.

Just now, Shan18 said:

I've wondered this too. When I was slightly stalking her Instagram I saw that they somewhat recently (past year or two I think) moved to Utah because of his job. I wonder what the plan is, assuming the whole family wouldn't move for a dcc salary lol. I still think her Instagram is kinda crazy but I will say she is pretty gorgeous. I'd just love to see more natural pics of her instead of all full pageant makeup with false lashes. 

?????????????

1 hour ago, Kaedee said:

I didn't think Lacey got one her pre-DCC year when she was a TC rookie .... did she?

Jennifer has gotten one every year? Wow. From the glimpses I saw of Melissa's routine, I think she did a lot of elongated and twirling moves again this year. She's done that for the past 2 years, so they may want her to expand beyond those and try something new. Don't know, just speculating on very little information! LOL

You might be right about Lacey! I i can't recall now for sure...but I am pretty sure Jenn K has got one every year. I would so love to see her dance in person, she must be incredible!! 

• Love 2
Just now, GingerJ said:

?????????????

Oops, I only meant to reply with laughter to Sanlynn about snap chat, please don't think I'm laughing at you too. Sanlynn, i got one earlier this year for a similar reason lol

(edited)
2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Who is the girl with the weird hair with the white streaks in it?

Not sure which girl you're talking about? Are you talking about one of the TCC's in the pic from first meeting? I don't see any with white streaks.

ETA guess I'm gonna have to sign up for a damn snapchat now. Siiiigh.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

First night of training camp: check!

wow! looks like better kicks than last year! the dark haired girls on the end (pink line) have incredible flexibility! 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

wow! looks like better kicks than last year! the dark haired girls on the end (pink line) have incredible flexibility! 

Is the AA girl in the bottom photo Auto Amy? She's the only one in that group with a decent toe point (though she also is rising up on her foot).

• Love 1

in the bottom "pink" photo, notice how the tall blonde girl's head is so much higher than the rest. I wonder if this will become an issue of her just sticking out too much. 

• Love 1

eeeek! first night of training camp. so cool to see pics. am i a weirdo as i was leaving work today i thought "i bet the girls are showing up at valley ranch right now." kicks look awesome. 

also someone replied to kelli's tweet "I SEE JASMINE BACK IN TRAINING CAMP!" ummmmmmmm....

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I can't tell who the one on the far right is but one on the left next to Madeline is Heather Hamilton. Love her!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I can't tell who the one on the far right is but one on the left next to Madeline is Heather Hamilton. Love her!

Far right is Yuko I'm pretty sure.

15 minutes ago, SusieG said:

also someone replied to kelli's tweet "I SEE JASMINE BACK IN TRAINING CAMP!" ummmmmmmm....

Awk. Ward. Funny though because when I looked at it, I thought it did look a bit like Jasmine, even though I knew it was Amy.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

in the bottom "pink" photo, notice how the tall blonde girl's head is so much higher than the rest. I wonder if this will become an issue of her just sticking out too much. 

I think more of them should be tall like her! Won't matter if she stands out if they make her point like another poster said upthread :).

Seriously though, yeah, it could be an issue, but I think there are a few other tall girls that will make it possible for them to balance things out - I'm sure Judy and co. know how to put together a formation that takes the different heights into consideration.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Shelbi posted a video of her dancing at Mavs prep class..... And so did Caila!

Oh - oh, did Miss Shelbi doll get a signed permission slip from her royal pain in the ass boyfriend to try out for the DMD again? I wonder what he will post to Mark Cuban's social media if/when Shelbi doesn't get picked for the squad? I wonder what butt-hurt things he will call these girls? 

Caila looks good in this style of dance. I wouldn't have even noticed Shelbi in the back if I hadn't read the above post. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RhiRhi said:

Their training uniforms look almost exactly like they do every year.  Weren't we supposed to wowed by them?!?! 

I suppose not everyone can be "wowed" like or are pickier than others. To each their own. I absolutely love them, so I stand by my statement and opinion. Thanks for the feedback "RhiRhi"! 

From what I was told they had a great first night with majority all TC and Vets getting only positive feedback from Kelli and Judy. They worked kicks for a long time tonight and already learned a dance as well! Excited to hear what tomorrow holds! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TiaGrace said:

Oh - oh, did Miss Shelbi doll get a signed permission slip from her royal pain in the ass boyfriend to try out for the DMD again? I wonder what he will post to Mark Cuban's social media if/when Shelbi doesn't get picked for the squad? I wonder what butt-hurt things he will call these girls? 

Caila looks good in this style of dance. I wouldn't have even noticed Shelbi in the back if I hadn't read the above post. 

I actually didn't realize shelbi was in this video until you mentioned it. ?

Caila looks pretty good

• Love 3

Caila is definitely better with hip hop but if her partying thing gets around no team is going to take he.

9 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Not sure which girl you're talking about? Are you talking about one of the TCC's in the pic from first meeting? I don't see any with white streaks.

ETA guess I'm gonna have to sign up for a damn snapchat now. Siiiigh.

Well--she sort of looked like Stephanie--had the same red and "big"hair but it had streaks in it and her eyes were different.  The photo now says content unavailable.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TXStar35 said:

I suppose not everyone can be "wowed" like or are pickier than others. To each their own. I absolutely love them, so I stand by my statement and opinion. Thanks for the feedback "RhiRhi"! 

From what I was told they had a great first night with majority all TC and Vets getting only positive feedback from Kelli and Judy. They worked kicks for a long time tonight and already learned a dance as well! Excited to hear what tomorrow holds! 

I really like the vets' outfits, with the white patch on the side! 

So no one really standing out at this point as troubling? that's awesome!! but kind of scary for the girls...there is going to be NO room for mistakes this year...

I wonder which girls are teaching dances this year...I can definitely see Jenna doing it.  Jessica and Danielle too? 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

First night of training camp: check!

Who is the veteran on the end with the bad kick and is that TCC Amy with one the best kicks in her line???? Go Amy!

eta: dang I missed her foot! Keep your foot flat!!!

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1

That doesn't look like Amy, the girl has longer hair but it's possible it is her idk lol.

Also, the TCC uniforms look different but the vets look the same. I miss the tie dye looking ones.

I think it's Amy just because the legs look short...Whitney is TALL and Khalyn seems to have longer legs. 

If they end up picking Lindsey (super tall blonde) I hope Whitney makes it too...they are both such beautiful tall women and would look amazing in the center! 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

They called her out during practice (her and KaShara) but we never saw them in the office about it (tho I'm sure they did). 

Holly's body is #goals for me...I am more muscular like that and can dream of being that lean!! she shares her workouts a lot too which is cool. 

they did show it once that I recall, but I feel like it was an extended scene. Was it Season 8?? 

wow she really took their "helpful criticism" to heart and made a big change.  I wonder if she does workouts specifically to lean her out.  Wish she would post her work-outs and her diet.  Maybe that will help motivate me lol

• Love 2
Just now, tobeyoungagain said:

wow she really took their "helpful criticism" to heart and made a big change.  I wonder if she does workouts specifically to lean her out.  Wish she would post her work-outs and her diet.  Maybe that will help motivate me lol

Holly will message you her workouts on instagram if you ask her!

12 hours ago, GingerJ said:

And cancer? Aspartame is terrible!!

I know!  My friend literally drinks 3-4 a day, and definitely one with every meal "because diet coke goes so well with (pizza/Chinese/salad/fill in blank)".  It's disturbing but she doesn't believe me when I say that it causes cancer and obesity.  She just scoffs and says that it's not real sugar and there's no proof it's directly correlated to cancer ... sigh

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Who is the veteran on the end with the bad kick and is that TCC Amy with one the best kicks in her line???? Go Amy!

I think the vet is Jinelle? Could be wrong..

10 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Far right is Yuko I'm pretty sure.

Awk. Ward. Funny though because when I looked at it, I thought it did look a bit like Jasmine, even though I knew it was Amy.

Yeah that's weird .. not sure what he meant by that... is he saying she kicks like Jasmine cause that's odd

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Yeah that's weird .. not sure what he meant by that... is he saying she kicks like Jasmine cause that's odd

They totally thought the girl was Jasmine.

9 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

Shelbi posted a video of her dancing at Mavs prep class..... And so did Caila!

Caila really is talented!  I hope she makes Mavs...based on skills and looks alone (excluding the whole party and weight gain issue), she should definitely qualify to make the team!  Crossing fingers.

Shelbi, bless your heart but you just aren't a good dancer (relative to Caila and other folks)... she should focus on something else and maybe work to develop that....

• Love 4

I think Shelbi looked pretty good.  At least she got the choreography right.  I'm guessing its because its a casual dance class and not a high pressure audition.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Caila really is talented!  I hope she makes Mavs...based on skills and looks alone (excluding the whole party and weight gain issue), she should definitely qualify to make the team!  Crossing fingers.

Shelbi, bless your heart but you just aren't a good dancer (relative to Caila and other folks)... she should focus on something else and maybe work to develop that....

I think Shelbi looks fine and did pretty well with that choreography, I just don't think she has the flair and charisma some of the other girls (like Caila) do. Caila knows how to work facials and all the little head pops, etc. to make you want to watch her.  Shelbi smiles, but it's flat.  You can tell she is concentrating hard.  But she looks better doing this than DCC. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Wow I totally missed that veteran with the bad kick ... you're totally right!  Who is that?  At first I thought it was Holly but I don't think it is...or hope it isn't!

Who's the blond vet that has the amazing flexibility!?

Guess Caila is taking her weight into account, she just posted on twitter a picture with Jay the trainer.

6 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Wow I totally missed that veteran with the bad kick ... you're totally right!  Who is that?  At first I thought it was Holly but I don't think it is...or hope it isn't!

Who's the blond vet that has the amazing flexibility!?

that looks like Melissa

Good for Caila!  I hope she makes the Mavs! It's cool that she is sticking with her dreams of dancing! 

Is there anything to the "partying" concern other than the one picture of her outside of a bar? I really do not think that one picture would get her cut and I don't think it's fair to assume she is a party girl based on one photo. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I know!  My friend literally drinks 3-4 a day, and definitely one with every meal "because diet coke goes so well with (pizza/Chinese/salad/fill in blank)".  It's disturbing but she doesn't believe me when I say that it causes cancer and obesity.  She just scoffs and says that it's not real sugar and there's no proof it's directly correlated to cancer ... sigh

I get grossed out by people (some let their kids too) who drink soda with breakfast at a restaurant. Some of my co-workers start the day with a soda or energy drink.  Yuk. I like soda, mostly diet but drink it in moderation.

• Love 3