Type keyword(s) to search

Reunion Predictions: Seating? Fights? Will Yolanda stay all day?

• Start Topic

So they cannot drink anywhere but a hotel bar.  They cannot fight in public, wear revealing clothing (those caftans showed cleavage), or basically have any fun whatsoever.   I smell the tourist bureau of Dubai is behind this trip to encourage tourists not to believe what they have googled.  Good luck with that.  I read 4 sites and I don't even want to say the word Dubai out loud in my own house!   Well I exaggerate but only slightly. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

I have been to Dubai a few times because my father used to work there and for the life of me I don't understand people wanting to vacation there. It's so artificial it's beyond creepy. A ton of tourists go for the shopping, since I hate shopping I guess the appeal is lost in me.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8

^ thank you for posting this article. Whoever authored it really didn't want people visiting Dubai. The TL;DR was Americans go somewhere else because we all know you are going to be drunk and stupid and get yourself arrested. I've visited Islamic countries before with no problem, you just have to use some common sense and be respectful. Ok I just re thought that. No housewife should go there EVER, FOR ANY REASON. It could turn into filming for locked up abroad ( if you haven't seen this show, please do yourself a favor and watch it) I know this is off topic but I just saw that video of that American college student sentenced to 15 years hard labor in NKorea . He just sort of crumpled.....that poor guy and his poor parents. I hope this is all for propaganda but who knows. So while your not going to Dubai , don't go to N Korea while your at it.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 10

In the AllAboutTRH interview posted above Kyle is quoted as saying:

When you’re younger you can get real petty!

When you're younger? Kyle is on the down side of 40 and remains at the forefront of petty. What a fool.

(IMO, doncha know.)

• Love 5

If you had money on Eileen dropping the "affair" reference from LVP in the Hamptons-be prepared to write a check:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/03/18/lisa-vanderpump-gives-update-friendship-kyle-richards-thinks-eileen-davidson/

Oh jeeeeze, again at the reunion.  oof  

Eileen continues to draw attention to something she, supposedly, didn't want exposed in the first place.   HA!  This is about not liking LisaV and trying to "get" her in some way.   It certainly isn't hurting LisaV in the least!   It is making you look ridiculous, though. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

Having Lisa drag out her "confused old lady" persona at the reunion could shine a light on her evasive, smoke and mirrors nature.

Lisa does the 'I am above this nonsense' confusion.  And with a verbal wave of her hand she dismisses any part she may have played in the situation.  I love her for this!   When it comes to the Eileen "fight" I am with LisaV all the way.  Much ado about nothing. 

• Love 12

Eileen can still get me to laugh with the very self-aware, “I’m gonna spend thousands of dollars on new luggage so Kathryn likes me! That's how shallow I am."

She can be so brutally honest, I love that about her.

• Love 4

But Lisa isn't being honest, she knows what's bothering Eileen.

What is bothering Eileen?  ha ha ha ha ha!  Hard to put my finger on that one.  On the surface she feigned being upset that LVP was trying to expose her affair with Vince while still married.  pffffffffffft  That was already out of the bag.  Again, all she had to say was, "I don't want to talk about that here."   That horse is dead. 

Honesty on this show?  What is that?  

Eileen does not like LisaV.  That is all there is to it.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

It is my fondest hope that someone would ask Yo about losing all of her hair.  So easy to prove that did not happen.  It would open the door to other lies, all of which she will deny, of course.   

• Love 5

Lisa does the 'I am above this nonsense' confusion.  And with a verbal wave of her hand she dismisses any part she may have played in the situation.  I love her for this!   When it comes to the Eileen "fight" I am with LisaV all the way.  Much ado about nothing. 

This is what I love about Lisa too! It's obvious she's used to telling off petulant servers at her restaurants because she uses the same tactics on RHOBH. She just sits them down, lets them know what bothers her, and then dismisses the conversation as petty. It's brilliant and masterful in a way that I envy.

• Love 5

So, Eileen lied when she said told Lisa that they were good? Huh.

Yep!  She just could not be truthful.  I don't know what she expects from LisaV if she can't be honest.  

• Love 5

I am bringing this forward in case some missed it.  This is not a reliable source and sounds too good to be true.  But maybe. 

And this tweet from Camille Grammer

Liked 587 times

Camille Grammer Verified account ‏@TheRealCamilleG Mar 16

Watching David with Yolonda in NY gives me that same eerie feeling I had when I watched my ex husband on #RHOBH season 1

• Love 9

I would love for someone to speak to Yo about her friendship with Erika.  Yo is such an elitist snob that it must horrify her that Erika is who they found to be her buddy!   Someone should say, I know you and Erika are very close friends, David even invited her to sing with Botticelli.  You should have invited us to see her act last year.  We finally got there and missed you not being there!  It was fun!  Has David ever played piano in her act?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

In addition to the Inquisitur link kindly provided by wings707, there was a Radar piece about Yolanda declining to discuss her relationship with David come reunion, Andy bristling at her "it's too personal" excuse, and Erika piping up in defense of Yo. Provided the story is true, I wonder if those two have moved themselves up on the chopping block ahead of Kathryn, who might win a second season thanks to Donnie and his willingness to endure Andy's lustful leering. I'll also conjecture that Eileen has actually imperiled herself with her demented vendetta against LVP - is her messiness really worth a nearly million dollar salary? It would be interesting to see Rinna turn on her next year, though. But right now I'd say Kyle and the two Lisas are the only cast members safely in possession of diamonds for season seven, particularly if the network is entertaining a Kim return.

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Yolanda might be the only one not coming back. Erika is really popular and Kathryn is kinda messy which is good for Bravo. She's not popular at all but unlike Carlton I don't think she's jarring for the viewers and she does fit in. But then maybe they will want Yo back for her divorce storyline, then again if she's not willing to share I guess she'll be gone.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 4

Lisa was messy to Eileen but I thought it was much ruder of her to keep pressing Kyle about the wedding invite/uninvite in front of Alexia at the dinner table. Kyle, Alexia, and Mauricio all told her to tone it down and she wanted to keep going.

Someone call Lisa Rinna and tell her there's something that isn't her business and doesn't really matter that Kyle isn't mad about, so she can become enraged and read definitions out loud from Wikipedia.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

Lisa was messy to Eileen but I thought it was much ruder of her to keep pressing Kyle about the wedding invite/uninvite in front of Alexia at the dinner table. Kyle, Alexia, and Mauricio all told her to tone it down and she wanted to keep going.

Someone call Lisa Rinna and tell her there's something that isn't her business and doesn't really matter that Kyle isn't mad about, so she can become enraged and read definitions out loud from Wikipedia.

Actually, Mauricio seemed eager to talk about it. Kyle was visibly uncomfortable and Alexia finally shut her down.

• Love 4

I just remember Kyle being all pissy about LVP at the beginning of the season in her talking heads because LVP would bring up stuff Kyle (and the others) didn't want to talk about but wouldn't talk about "what kept her up at night." I really thought Kyle was going to spearhead another, "Bring down LVP" season.  But somewhere along the way, LVP coopted her again.  I don't know what happened.  Either LVP grabbed her and threatened her or Kyle realized that she was really messy with the Mohamed stuff and she was the one who brought it up and needed LVP as an ally there.  I wonder if the early season stuff will come up like the wedding and the Hamptons with bringing up Kim and her arrests.

• Love 4

I just remember Kyle being all pissy about LVP at the beginning of the season in her talking heads because LVP would bring up stuff Kyle (and the others) didn't want to talk about but wouldn't talk about "what kept her up at night." I really thought Kyle was going to spearhead another, "Bring down LVP" season.  But somewhere along the way, LVP coopted her again.  I don't know what happened.  Either LVP grabbed her and threatened her or Kyle realized that she was really messy with the Mohamed stuff and she was the one who brought it up and needed LVP as an ally there.  I wonder if the early season stuff will come up like the wedding and the Hamptons with bringing up Kim and her arrests.

I sometimes wonder if the suits at Bravo want Kyle and LVP to be friends or enemies. IMO the show is better when they are a united front, but we know how Bravo loves the drama of betrayed friendships.

I too worried about how they would weather this year from the way things started. I think that they ended up playing it the same way Heather did a few seasons ago on the OC show. It was clear that It was supposed to be Vicki and Tamra going in for Heather, but she wasn't playing ball. She just addressed them directly, reminded them they were friends, and pointed out they were being ridiculous. I became convinced Kyle and LVP would be fine when Kyle went to LVP's after the BBQ deal and LVP expressed her irritation that Faye had been at Kyle's house. Kyle told her she was being silly but didn't become angry or defensive. It was an actual conversation that friends would have. In the past this would have spelled doom for the two of them. In this case they both spoke their mind, and moved on to plan a joint party. They didn't allow it to get messy. I think at some point they both realized they can get angry or irritated with the other, and even say as much in their TH interviews, but they aren't going to let it go any further.

• Love 6

Quoting myself because this actually wound up happening. Lisa R became enraged that Kyle forgave Lisa over the munchies debacle and read the definition of scapegoat. Imagine me doing an impression of Lisa R hysterically laughing at herself and slapping her knees.

• Love 2

Hi all! I've been reading here since TWOP closed and read there for several years but have never joined in. Taking the plunge to share this peek at the reunion looks:

https://twitter.com/jarettsays/status/718203243092774912

LVP's dress is uncharacteristically awful and Kyle desperately needs someone to tell her that that's an awful length on short women (ask me and my 5'2" self how I know). Don't love Yo's look. Everyone else looks nice.

• Love 9

Hi all! I've been reading here since TWOP closed and read there for several years but have never joined in. Taking the plunge to share this peek at the reunion looks:

LVP's dress is uncharacteristically awful and Kyle desperately needs someone to tell her that that's an awful length on short women (ask me and my 5'2" self how I know). Don't love Yo's look. Everyone else looks nice.

From what I understand, the HWs bring several dresses to the reunion but production picks out the one they want them to wear. IMO, Eileen looks the worst, she needs to stop going strapless, the girls aren't as high as they should be for that sort of dress. BUT, they could all look different when we see them on film. LOL

• Love 2

They stuck LVP into Erika's TH dress...ugh!

• Love 3

They stuck LVP into Erika's TH dress...ugh!

The dress is a rose gold dress, not yellow gold as it appears in the photo. Here is a clip/preview of the reunion showing it.

Br prepared, it is LisaR attacking LisaV while Yolanda gets weepy and LisaR not allowing LisaV to get a word in edge wise. Watch Kyle's face when LisaR tries to say LisaV said something at her birthday party early in the season and notice that LisaV says she "rarely" calls LisaR on the phone and LisaR tries to turn that into LisaV saying she "never" calls her. LOL

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/videos/lisa-rinna-calls-out-vanderpump

• Love 1

The dress is a rose gold dress, not yellow gold as it appears in the photo. Here is a clip/preview of the reunion showing it.

Br prepared, it is LisaR attacking LisaV while Yolanda gets weepy and LisaR not allowing LisaV to get a word in edge wise. Watch Kyle's face when LisaR tries to say LisaV said something at her birthday party early in the season and notice that LisaV says she "rarely" calls LisaR on the phone and LisaR tries to turn that into LisaV saying she "never" calls her. LOL

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/videos/lisa-rinna-calls-out-vanderpump

Thanks

I had already posted the sneak peek in the First Looks thread, lol. 

Are you sure it isn't lighting causing the gold dress to look rose or yellow? ok they are different and I don't like either of the dresses much but LVP wore it better;-)

• Love 1

It is the same clip. LOL

Thank u.

Rinna is a piece of work. Yeah she brought the paperwork, but give me some voicemails then maybe I can get on your side a little bit. Even then bitch you wanted to be involved! Not to mention I'm not here for this bs "She made me do it" crap. These women are old enough to be my mother or aunt and Rinna is using that line like she's a 10yr getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Bitch please. Bye Felicia.

• Love 13

Thanks

I had already posted the sneak peek in the First Looks thread, lol. 

Are you sure it isn't lighting causing the gold dress to look rose or yellow? ok they are different and I don't like either of the dresses much but LVP wore it better;-)

I wanted to point out 1 other thing LisaR twisted in that clip.

She claimed Ken just said that Yolanda "looked awful" at that BD party and when LisaV tried to explain he was saying she looked awful because she was "ill", LisaR once again cut her off and spoke over her. IMO, she was trying to deepen the wound/damage from Yolanda falsely accusing him of "man handling" her before Rinna ever joined the show.

Rinna is an asswipe!

• Love 9

I guess I'm a sucker for bright, shiny things. I kinda like LVP's dress, and I also liked the similar metallic dress on Erika in her talking heads.

Yo's looks nice in the photo but in the clip it looks like she's wearing a full-length figure skating dress with all that fake flesh. Kyle's an attractive woman, but yet again she seems to wear something that doesn't flatter her.

I wish they'd go with a themed dress code the way they do on Atlanta and NYC. All white dresses, all metallic dresses. It's those kitschy details that I tune in for.

• Love 9

I wish they'd go with a themed dress code the way they do on Atlanta and NYC. All white dresses, all metallic dresses. It's those kitschy details that I tune in for.

I think RHONJ dresses pretty well at their reunions. OC keeps it bright colors, daily wear but classy.

• Love 1

Something else Rinna said in that preview

was that Ken said she, Yolanda, looked "awful" at the BD party and when LisaV tried to explain he said it in relation to her being ill, Rinna talked over Lisa and would not allow her to explain. She, Rinna, purposely tried to make things worse for Ken, not just Lisa but also Ken by making what he said and why he said it sound like he was just being mean/nasty about Yolanda. 

Rinna is a liar.

• Love 6