Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Tom Holmberg said:

He couldn't figure that out on his own? 

Ha!. Joe has sources all over the world that keep him in the loop as to what is happening.

Morning Joe viewers are lucky that Joe keeps us informed as to the latest developments.

Joe is one of the only cable news hosts that has an extensive list of worldwide connections.

42 minutes ago, Tom Holmberg said:

He might want to rethink that! 🙂

Ha!. My bad. Steyer is against climate change.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Mika is very upset that Epstein got a non prosecution agreement.

Clinton & Trump were both mentioned by Mika & Joe.

Ratner said that he had very powerful lawyers.

Mika & Joe both knew Mark Halperin & Matt Lauer very well. They didn't discuss their behavior with the authorities.

They shouldn't act so shocked about people not reporting Epstein to the police.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika & Joe both knew Mark Halperin & Matt Lauer very well. They didn't discuss their behavior with the authorities. 

They shouldn't act so shocked about people not reporting Epstein to the police.

THIS ^^^^^^^ 

Today's show was particularly odious with all their tsk tsk-ing and convenient history rewrites.

• Love 2

The show did a segment for Amy McGrath who is running against Mitch McConnell. They played her commercial .

Joe joked that he would do the same if Mitch came on the show.

I can't recall the last time that the show had any guest from the Trump administration.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Today's show was particularly odious with all their tsk tsk-ing and convenient history rewrites.

Does anybody believe that if Joe was still in Congress that he wouldn't be all in with Trump like every other Republican except Amash?

• Love 6
(edited)

The Cook Political report guest Wasserman  said that Trump will do well in the Electoral College.

Democrats have to be careful about nominating a candidate that runs up the vote in California & the East Coast.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 4

9 MINUTES AGO, CHLOESMOM SAID:

Does anybody believe that if Joe was still in Congress that he wouldn't be all in with Trump like every other Republican except Amash?

7 AM: Joe was an even higher level of ridiculousness going on about HE WARNED EVERYONE that Trump could win, it wasn't a joke, etc. Why does he always have to be all knowing?  Would he be such a bombast if he didn't have his own show??

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Would he be such a bombast if he didn't have his own show??

He was just as bad when he was a mere Florida Congressman. I'm sure if he was just a manager of the local Piggly Wiggly he'd be at the bar after work being the town blowhard.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Eddie said the Democratic Base won't support GOP lite policies. Joe got mad and said 155M support private insurance.

Joe bragged about his VIP insurance plan with the network. He has access to the organs of several MSBC staffers if he needs a transplant.

Joe is getting mad at Democrats that won't listen to him. Joe is going on about how he predicted Trump would win.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Michael Isikoff was on the show to discuss the murder of Seth Rich . It was a conspiracy by the Russians to make it a political assasination.

Joe complained about being involved in a similar conspiracy concerning the death of his intern.

Joe said it was painful for the family.

• Love 1

Bud Selig was a guest on the show. He wrote a book.

Joe told a new story.

Joe was a big fan of the Atlanta Braves when he 8 years old.

Joe requested Hank Aaron's autograph. Aaron wrote back with a long letter to Joe.

Hank agreed with Joe's suggestion that he try to hit more HR's.

Hank broke babe Ruth's record in 1975.

Selig thanked Joe for his contribution to Major League baseball.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Joe is getting mad at Democrats that won't listen to him. Joe is going on about how he predicted Trump would win.

Joe predicted Trump would win because he was sucking up to Trump, whose winning he facilitated every single day. As he did then, and as he does now, he bashed Clinton at every opportunity, and predicting a Trump win was another kudgel.

Interesting how he never mentions his role in getting Trump elected and all the free airtime and softball questions he offered him. Did I miss his acknowledging that today?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, may flowers said:

Joe predicted Trump would win because he was sucking up to Trump, whose winning he facilitated every single day. As he did then, and as he does now, he bashed Clinton at every opportunity, and predicting a Trump win was another kudgel.

Interesting how he never mentions his role in getting Trump elected and all the free airtime and softball questions he offered him. Did I miss his acknowledging that today?

Joe never takes responsibility for his behavior. That's the key to his success.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, The Solution said:

Is Kentucky ready for a non-binary senator?

I don't understand what you mean.  Amy McGrath is married to a man and they have three kids together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh that is so sweet, Joe's tie matches Meek's cardigan.  I wonder if they are going to get pinned at the big dance this weekend.

I am not always a fan of Evangelical Joe but I am glad they are covering the topic in regards to refugees as I have always found it astonishing the things that have been said by the high profile people versus the actual great work being done by those that live their lives more shall we say charitably.  Good segment.

• Love 1

Joe's hair is much lighter than normal today.

Joe liked the All Star Game . They allowed players to have live mics during the game.

Mika's lighting is very bright today.

I wonder if they are in Maine?

Mika is mad at Acosta for making the deal with Jeff Epstein.

He's not popular with Trump.

Jim VanderHei said that Trump doesn't like Acosta.

• Love 1

Joe discussed his long shot campaign for Congress in 1994.

He had the support of many Perot- United We Stand voters. He never mentioned that before.

Joe said the GOP is the Perot-Buchanan party.

I hope HBO does a movie on Joe's run for Congress. It seems like it was a turning point in American history.

Kornacki discussed the Perot phenomenon. It was a signal that a businessman could win the White House.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe's hair is much lighter than normal today.

Joe liked the All Star Game . They allowed players to have live mics during the game.

Hee, I thought it was just me being my usual crankypants self about Joe's hair.  There's a lot going on up there today.

And I am so sorry I didn't realize the All Star game was on last night but more to the point that there was going to be that live interaction with the players.  That's too bad as I would have watched it for sure as I enjoyed the clips that they showed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, oakville said:

I hope HBO does a movie on Joe's run for Congress. It seems like it was a turning point in American history.

Seismic.

4 minutes ago, oakville said:

Kornacki discussed the Perot phenomenon. It was a signal that a businessman could win the White House.

No it was the signal flare that very rich people could buy whatever they wanted into the White House whether they wanted to actually occupy the space or not.

• Love 6

Joe is mad at Evangelicals who want Conservative judges appointed. They should focus on the Gospels.

Mika is upset at a strip club hosting a golf tournament at a Trump resort.

Mika does not like strip clubs.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika said they watched Women's Soccer Cup in Nantucket. Mika wants equal pay for Women's Soccer players.

What's next?  Team members appearing at a KYV shaminar?  I'm serious.

• Love 2

Senator Claire wants Acosta to resign. Mika agrees.

Just now, Kemper said:

What's next?  Team members appearing at a KYV shaminar?  I'm serious.

Mika would like them to appear as speakers.

• Love 1
(edited)

7:10 AM: Uncomfortable moment for everyone when Mika looks real seriouzly into the camera and calls upon her great friend Ivanka Trump to do something about the abuse of female children both at the border and especially in the Epstein case. Good idea Mika.  Maybe now Ivanka will KHV??

On a shallow note--yesterday and today Mika looks really monotone--no color in her face or makeup.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

7:10 AM: Uncomfortable moment for everyone when Mika looks real seriouzly into the camera and calls upon her great friend Ivanka Trump to do something about the abuse of female children both at the border and especially in the Epstein case. Good idea Mika.  Maybe now Ivanka will KHV??

On a shallow note--yesterday and today Mika looks really monotone--no color in her face or makeup.

Senator Claire wants Senator Rob Portman to step up and oppose sex trafficking.

I doubt Ivanka cares what Mika says.

I supect Mika & Joe don't have access to their regular makeup crew if they are in Maine or Nantucket.

Joe is mocking Trump for having Epstein do modeling shoots with calendar models at Mar A Largo.

Why was Mika laughing at 7 16 am off camera when they mentioned Savannah Guthrie interviewing another victim of Epstein ?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, oakville said:

Mika & Joe took credit for the successful launch of Amy McGrath's campaign against Senator Mitch McConnell.

Is this a funny or did they actually say something that idiotic? 

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Is this a funny or did they actually say something that idiotic? 

It's true. Mika said that she launched her campaign exclusively on Morning Joe & her ad went viral after appearing on Morning Joe.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, oakville said:

It's true. Mika said that she launched her campaign exclusively on Morning Joe & her ad went viral after appearing on Morning Joe.

Mika you might want to look into a little something called Twitter. Because I'm sure the launch reached a lot more people on social media. 

• LOL 1
52 minutes ago, oakville said:

Senator Claire wants Acosta to resign.

Then her complicit, hypocritical self shouldn't have voted for him. She should resign from MSNBC. I expect to see her running both sides of her mouth on Morning Joe, but I was beyond appalled when she spouted this same bullshit on All In With Chris Hayes last night. Disgraceful.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, The Solution said:

Then her complicit, hypocritical self shouldn't have voted for him. She should resign from MSNBC. I expect to see her running both sides of her mouth on Morning Joe, but I was beyond appalled when she spouted this same bullshit on All In With Chris Hayes last night. Disgraceful.

She admitted to Senator Tim Kaine that she should not have voted for Acosta.

• Love 1

Willie's son got a Women's soccer shirt.

Mika & Claire want the women to wave equal pay signs during the parade.

Mika will not be leading the parade since she is not in NY today.

Joe's tie had pink stripes.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Did Joe get his hair highlighted? Why is he blonde? 

Joe's hair was very blonde today. Mika might have told Joe to get it highlighted.

I think Joe 's hair color is close to matching  President Trump.

Perhaps he is getting ready to pose for his portrait for his new book?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is mad at Evangelicals who want Conservative judges appointed. They should focus on the Gospels.

Mika is upset at a strip club hosting a golf tournament at a Trump resort.

Mika does not like strip clubs.

Oakville, this entire post is perfection in terms of the Scarborough's delusions.  Thank you my friend!

• Love 2

Mika ended the show with an interview with Jessica Pels from Cosmopolitan magazine.

Holy Cow she was in full Kardashian mode, makeup-wise.  I don't know if I have ever seen false eyelashes on a Morning Joe guest at 8:45 AM to boot. I was somewhat depressed that like 45% of her readers only can get health insurance if thru their parents.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

I was somewhat depressed that like 45% of her readers only can get health insurance if thru their parents.

Could that be that a large portion of them are still in school and not employed? 

And even if they are employed, for example my neighbor who is 24 is employed full time but it's cheaper for her to still be on her mother's insurance thru her employer, rather than pay the premium at her job. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Said the man who cheated on two wives and is now on his third marriage. 

Joe didn’t mention the parts of the gospels that focus on infidelity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1