Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: What Happened In Vegas

• Start Topic

Regarding how sweaty Jax is, I have to second drug use.

This weekend I watched the latest James Bond movie, "Spectre".  Jax looks more beat up and sweaty than Daniel Craig did after he had hot foreplay in an elevator, ran across a rooftop, assassinated 2 bad guys, dodged the fall out from the resulting exploding building and had a fist fight in an out-of-control helicopter over the city's square. (This was all in the opening scene.)

Difference is, Daniel Craig looked sexy while doing it.  Jax just looks beat up and dirty.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

I think Sandoval's tattoo was actually fake. When he showed his mom I paused the TV and you can see it starting to peel off. It also looks like it was peeling off at the diary show. His skin never had that inflamed, fresh-tattooed look about it either.

• Love 2

I just watched this episode and have to say, are the Nugget's true colors showing or what?  Be gracious, accept Kristen's apology and move on.  How exactly was Kristen not being sincere?  I felt she was - - she didn't have to apologize but the Nugget is so smarmy and self-righteous.  Man, I cannot wait for Flat Iron to dump her.  I will laugh my (non-tattooed) ass off.

Someone please explain to me why none of the guys had time to shower before leaving Vegas.  They couldn't jump in for 2 minutes?  And what was with all the pants dropping at each other?  It's just bizarre.

Lala clearly loses IQ points every time she drinks.  And the Nugget is a straight up bitch who believes she's incredibly funny.  Flat Iron's mom seemed cool.

• Love 1

I think Sandoval's tattoo was actually fake. When he showed his mom I paused the TV and you can see it starting to peel off. It also looks like it was peeling off at the diary show. His skin never had that inflamed, fresh-tattooed look about it either.

I saw the exact same thing - it looks like a temp tattoo...

• Love 4

I can believe none of these morons knowing any better.

Or it was generated just for a storyline. Because if the guys didn't cheat in Vegas, they still had to do something stupid.

I think, based on the latest episode, it was done to get airtime for his friend's removal business. I sill think it was fake and he just went in and "acted" his way through the consult.

• Love 2