Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Spit Take

• Start Topic

Oh Scheana and Shay, they are this show's power couple. Sort of like the shows Barbie and Ken or Kermit and Miss Piggy. If those two crazy kids can't make it work, WHO CAN, YOU GUYS?!?!?!

Thanks for the giggle.  Thinking of Scheana & Shay as a "power couple" gave me a nice chuckle.  And yet there are -- well, in this show's alternate universe, that is.  Guess only this show (and Satan Andy) would make stars of a jobless, chubby, depressed, drug addict/alcoholic & the thrown-away mistress of a d-list has-been actor.  

Just waiting to see what else Scheana & Shay can give us this season.  We've already seen Scheana miraculously "cure" Shay of ALL of his depression/addiction/alcoholism/weight issues with merely one broccoli egg-white omelet & the threat of performing pee tests on him.  What else do these 2 have to offer us?  Hmmmm.  I still think she married him ONLY cuz of his name.  Dude has the personality of a cactus.

• Love 5

Oh Scheana and Shay, they are this show's power couple. Sort of like the shows Barbie and Ken or Kermit and Miss Piggy. If those two crazy kids can't make it work, WHO CAN, YOU GUYS?!?!?!

I'm still waiting for Stassi and Jax to get back together and live miserably ever after.

• Love 3

The problem I have with James and his parents breaking up is that it's just a handy excuse for him to excuse away all his behavior. It just seems too easy for him to be all, "I have so much more important stuff going on in my life!" which while true, it seems way too easy to use that excuse. That's just my feeling.

I love the way EVERYONE in the cast runs around Lisa's various restaraunts whining about how they have problems no one here knows about. Yeah, no shit. It's your job, not group therapy. Why would they. Shut up and get to work.

• Love 5

Thanks for the giggle.  Thinking of Scheana & Shay as a "power couple" gave me a nice chuckle.  And yet there are -- well, in this show's alternate universe, that is.  Guess only this show (and Satan Andy) would make stars of a jobless, chubby, depressed, drug addict/alcoholic & the thrown-away mistress of a d-list has-been actor.  

Just waiting to see what else Scheana & Shay can give us this season.  We've already seen Scheana miraculously "cure" Shay of ALL of his depression/addiction/alcoholism/weight issues with merely one broccoli egg-white omelet & the threat of performing pee tests on him.  What else do these 2 have to offer us?  Hmmmm.  I still think she married him ONLY cuz of his name.  Dude has the personality of a cactus.

He seems nice enough, but we all know that's only b/c we don't see or hear him much. As soon as we do, though...

• Love 2

I love the way EVERYONE in the cast runs around Lisa's various restaraunts whining about how they have problems no one here knows about. Yeah, no shit. It's your job, not group therapy. Why would they. Shut up and get to work.

Well, yeah.. I mean, isn't that what this show is? Half the time, these people aren't working as they are wearing their SUR dresses and shirts while they argue and cry over their romances and friendships. Now that I think about it, it isn't all that surprising to me that in reality, SUR  isn't that great, restaurant wise. I mean, most people probably go because of this show and hoping to catch a a glimpse of one  of these people and then I think about how  during the show, these waitress/waiters aren't working at all. I can't help but think that a lot of the SUR employees might be like the cast members; maybe they want to Bravo-famous or maybe they've seen the show and just assume it would be easy work. It would explain a lot about Jax's maybe girlfriend Brittany and her behavior at a place she wants to work at. 

• Love 1

I just had some sangria. I thought, "you know what would've made this better? If it came out of a bottle and was marketed to me by a couple of overgelled, hyper mactors."

Chucklefuck sangria?  I'd buy it.  Well, at least once.  And Pandy should stick a pic of the hot piece husb on the label.  Then I might buy it again.  Maybe.

• Love 3

Chucklefuck sangria?  I'd buy it.  Well, at least once.  And Pandy should stick a pic of the hot piece husb on the label.  Then I might buy it again.  Maybe.

Are you proposing that as the official product name? Why not? Hey, "Skinnygirl" worked for Bethenny. And "Lisa Vanderpump Sangria" doesn't really do anything for me...
  • Love 3

Am I the only one who doesn't find Pandorka's husband hot at all? I'm shocked to see all the posts about his perceived hotness because I'm over here all, what, where? He's a smarmy fuck with no attractiveness to me...much like Pandorka herself. It must really suck when your 60 year old mother is eleventy times hotter than you.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

Am I the only one who doesn't find Pandorka's husband hot at all? I'm shocked to see all the posts about his perceived hotness because I'm over here all, what, where? He's a smarmy fuck with no attractiveness to me...much like Pandorka herself. It must really suck when your 60 year old mother is eleventy times hotter than you.

Nope you aren't alone...however I am a straight male...but i can usually pick out a "hot" person m or f...and while I think he is probably slightly above average, I don't think he is hot and his attitude is shit.

• Love 2

I saw him once in an episode of RHOB season 1 and he was much hotter then because his hair was a bit longer than it is now. The close shaved look he has currently is I think what is preventing people from seeing his "hotness." In the older seasons he definitely had a Prince William-esque thing going on.

I've never really understood why fans think Lisa is soooo gorgeous. I mean she looks good for her age I guess (has she ever gotten Botox like the others?) and yeah she is attractive and pretty, but I don't think she's nearly as gorgeous as people say she is. When they've shown younger photos of her from her acting years, sure she was gorgeous, but now? She's aged just like everyone else has and to me it looks like she's done something weird to her lips or something.

• Love 1

LOVE the Toms - Dirk/Reed comparisons. You got the touch! You got the power!

If George looks this awful at 52, what in Holy Hell could Jax end up looking like by that age -- that is, after his 700th nose job?

​Not even gonna lie...I'd totally tune in to find out.

Jason is workin' that shaved head. Gah.

• Love 2
I've never really understood why fans think Lisa is soooo gorgeous. I mean she looks good for her age I guess (has she ever gotten Botox like the others?) and yeah she is attractive and pretty, but I don't think she's nearly as gorgeous as people say she is. When they've shown younger photos of her from her acting years, sure she was gorgeous, but now? She's aged just like everyone else has and to me it looks like she's done something weird to her lips or something.

I've never really thought Lisa was pretty. She's in good shape for her age, and she's confident, so when she chooses a flattering outfit (which isn't always), she can look fairly nice. But I agree, her lips look odd to me and her hair drives me nuts. 

• Love 3

They showed a flashback of Kristen telling Jax about it on the phone and she says he spat on her door. Jax was the one turning it into he spat on her.

Yeah, I noticed that on a recent repea but am not sure if he was addled or lieing.

Did anyone else cringe when Kristen--I mean James' mom--wiped the tear off his face like Kristen did to Tom? Raging mommy issues--suddenly, it's all clear.

So it looks like James's backstory is that his dad is some bigshot music guy who married a trophy wife and is probably trading her in for a new model? And they both were probably way too busy to actually be parents. That makes a lot of sense.

I think his mother looks like a middle-aged version of Jenna Dewan Tatum.

Jax's crazy forehead wound looks super swollen.  I wonder what is going on.

Really, really bad Botox (knockoff?) attempt.

• Love 1

So it looks like James's backstory is that his dad is some bigshot music guy who married a trophy wife and is probably trading her in for a new model? And they both were probably way too busy to actually be parents. That makes a lot of sense.

Was it this week or last that DJ Muppet Baby said his fathers a notorious asshole?