Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Out of Genoa

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

Shemar Moore

Remember when he started he had really bad teeth? I couldn't figure out why he didn't get them fixed when he started in that "Birds of Prey" show. But then I guess he finally earned enough money because they were beautiful in the next cop show he got on.

I join in all the love for Sam Elliott but I would have no idea when I first saw him so I looked up his credits and discovered he was in a lot of stuff I watched starting in 1969.

Edited by AngelKitty
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

Remember when he started he had really bad teeth? I couldn't figure out why he didn't get them fixed when he started in that "Birds of Prey" show. But then I guess he finally earned enough money because they were beautiful in the next cop show he got on.

I join in all the love for Sam Elliott but I would have no idea when I first saw him so I looked up his credits and discovered he was in a lot of stuff I watched starting in 1969.

He and Katherine Ross make a pretty stunning couple.

• Love 8

How the Green Book Helped African-American Tourists Navigate a Segregated Nation

Traveling while black. Some Americans are afraid to explore their own country, concerns that evoke the Jim Crow-era Green Book

Reuters Editor's Choice Pictures -- Thu Feb 21, 2019

?m=02&d=20190221&t=2&i=1358903719&w=780&

Women work on unicorn stuffed toys for export at a workshop in Lianyungang, Jiangsu province, China. REUTERS/Stringer

Countdown to Calving at Brunt Ice Shelf -- Cracks growing across the ice shelf are poised to release an iceberg about twice size of New York City.

The weather is frightful -- An Amtrak train with 183 passengers has been stranded in snowy Oregon since Sunday

The Unicorn Name Generator -- Duchess Ruffle Cups wishes you a great day!  ; )

• Love 9
9 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

You guys got cool names......I'm plain old Georgia.

Whaaaaa......?

I got Georgia too! 🇬🇪 I don’t mind though because it’s the female version of George 😊 and a pretty cool state! 

Ok besides celeb crush. Post favorite bands/singers? 

• Love 5

Dr. M. Joycelyn Elders -- First African American and second woman to head the U.S. Public Health Service. Dr. Elder's Surgeon General Confirmation Hearing

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. But if you lobby for better fishing policy… A charity focused on cost-effective giving is shifting its sights toward influencing policy.

Mothercare3.jpg

Mothercare ads show unfiltered images of post-birth bodies

Mothercare blog -- #bodyproudmums

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 7

The Tuskegee Syphilis Study or, to give it its full name, the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, was a notorious clinical study that has become a byword for racist and unethical medical experimentation. It ran from 1932 to 1972 and involved nearly 400 impoverished and poorly educated African-American men diagnosed with latent syphilis - meaning that they had the infection but showed no obvious symptoms at that stage. For 40 years they were never told they had syphilis and were never treated for it, even when penicillin became a standard cure in 1947. They were simply told they had ‘bad blood’. Among the aims of the study was to see whether syphilis affected black men differently from white men.

For participating in the study, the men received free rides to and from the clinic at Tuskegee University, Alabama. There they were given hot meals and free medical treatment for minor ailments. Any treatments they thought they were also getting for their ‘bad blood’ were actually placebos, aspirin or mineral supplements. Medical staff allowed nothing to interfere with their work. Even when 250 of the men were drafted for service in the Second World War, strings were pulled to ensure that they remained part of the study instead.

When the study ended in 1972 following a public outcry, only 74 of the original participants were still alive. Twenty-eight men had died of the disease and a further hundred or so of related complications. Forty wives had been infected and 19 children had been born with congenital syphilis. Survivors eventually received financial compensation and in 1997 US President Bill Clinton was moved to declare that ‘on behalf of the American people, what the United States government did was shameful’.  -- Wikipedia Tuskegee syphilis experiment page

Bill Jenkins, who helped end the infamous Tuskegee Syphilis Study, has died at age 73

Lake Erie just won the same legal rights as people -- Ohio voters passed groundbreaking legislation that allows citizens to sue on behalf of the lake when it’s being polluted.

Snowplow driver finds woman alive inside car buried in snow

IceCream_ScoopDetail.jpg

How to get that perfect scoop of ice cream

• Love 2

If everything goes as planned, Thing1 purchases her first home tomorrow morning. The city inspector did her final walk-though yesterday -- Pass/building permit issued.

The owners moved shortly after the purchase agreement was signed, and allowed access for the remodelers to do their assay -- The decorator is organizing most of this -- 10 yard dumpster, kitchen/master bath/common bathroom/laundry room tearout, glazier to reseal windows or replace 2 patio doors, plantation shutters, closet/storage system, painters, wood floors sanded and resealed, electrician, carpenters, butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers.

The owners removed all their rose bushes, except for the Cécile Brunner climber over the garage door (part of the sales contract); had a chat with my greenhouse lady, and she's got some low-maintenance ideas. Sister-in-law Stunt gave us her mothballed Salterini garden set and wrought iron peacock chairs -- they went to the auto painter for a sandblast and powder-coat. 

< deep breath> I hate remodeling. 

Andre Previn, Four-Time Oscar-Winning Composer, Dies at 89

Oscar-winning film composer and symphony orchestra conductor Andre Previn died Thursday at his home in Manhattan, his manager confirmed to the New York Times. He was 89.

The former enfant terrible of motion picture scoring and accomplished jazz pianist was honored with four Academy Awards. He won the first two, for best scoring of a musical picture (a category that has since been retired), for “Gigi” and “Porgy & Bess” in 1958 and 1959, respectively, while still in his 20s. He then won two for best adaptation or treatment (another retired sub-category) in 1963 and 1964 for “Irma la Douce” and “My Fair Lady,” respectively.

He later abandoned films to conduct such esteemed orchestras as the London Symphony Orchestra and the Los Angeles Philharmonic.

Previn’s jazz influence was pianist Art Tatum and, from the age of 12, he developed a proficiency in jazz piano, which led to his first film assignment at age 16, while still a senior at Beverly Hills High School (where he teamed musically with songwriter and fellow student Richard M. Sherman). Previn transcribed an improvised jazz number for concert pianist Jose Iturbi to play in the film “Holiday in Mexico.” Over the next few years, Previn worked at MGM — where his great-uncle, Charles Previn, who’d been music director at Universal, did a brief stint — playing rehearsal piano and other odd jobs, including synchronizing film soundtracks.

In 1949 he was given his first original score assignment, “The Sun Comes Up,” a Lassie picture, about which he recalled, “I thought it was easy, but I have since put myself through the wringer of watching it on a television rerun, and it’s the most inept score you ever heard.”

It was, however, good enough to win him a contract as a composer-conductor at MGM, a career that was interrupted by the draft in 1950. During his military stint he wrote arrangements for the Sixth Army band and played in San Francisco jazz spots. Resuming his career in 1952, he adapted such stage musicals as “Kiss Me Kate,” “Kismet,” “Silk Stockings” and “Bells Are Ringing” for the big screen.

Previn composed original scores for the musical “It’s Always Fair Weather” in 1955 as well as part of the score for Gene Kelly’s experimental 1956 film “Invitation to the Dance.”

In addition, he wrote songs and scores for such ’50s films as “Bad Day at Black Rock,” “Designing Women” and “Hot Summer Nights.” In the ’60s and ’70s, he wrote scores for “Elmer Gantry,” “One, Two, Three,” “Long Day’s Journey Into Night,” “Kiss Me, Stupid,” “Inside Daisy Clover,” “The Fortune Cookie” and “Rollerball.” Previn contributed songs and music to “The Swinger,” “Thoroughly Modern Millie,” “Paint Your Wagon,” “Goodbye Mr. Chips,” “Catch 22,” “The Music Lovers,” ‘Valley of the Dolls” and “Mrs. Polifax — Spy.” His final score was for 1980’s Paul Simon movie “One Trick Pony,” though he conducted for “Six Weeks” two years later.

Previn’s score for 1960’s “The Subterraneans” reveled in his passion for jazz, which he had been recording and playing in clubs for almost 15 years, even forming a combo with Red Mitchell and Frank Kapp. Along with Shelly Manne, he recorded several jazz albums, the best selling of which was “My Fair Lady,” an interpretation of the Lerner and Loewe score. A similar effort was “Andre Previn and Friends Play Show Boat.”

Previn also made classical recordings, starting in the 1950s, with the complete four-hand piano music of Mozart. He wrote songs for the likes of Judy Garland and Doris Day.

In 1969 he wrote the score for the Broadway tuner “Coco” (Alan Jay Lerner wrote the lyrics), based on the life of designer Coco Chanel; it won the Tony for best musical.

Occasionally, he would guest conduct the Los Angeles Philharmonic and, by the 1960s, he began to curtail his film and jazz work to concentrate on classical music. For years he conducted in small cities to gain experience and overcome the label of a Hollywood composer.

Born Andre George Previn in Berlin, he was enrolled in the Berlin Conservatory of Music at age 6 after his father discovered he had perfect pitch. But in 1938 Previn was expelled from the conservatory for being Jewish and his family fled to Paris, where he studied at the Paris Conservatory. In 1939 the Previn family emigrated to Los Angeles, where the young Andre studied composition with Joseph Achron and Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco. In his teens he played in, and occasionally conducted, the California Youth Symphony and arranged and orchestrated works for local radio shows.

In 1967 he succeeded John Barbirolli as chief conductor of the Houston Symphony Orchestra. In 1968 he was named principal conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra. He was not renewed by Houston in 1969 but kept busy with a repertoire heavy on 20th century scores with the London Symphony, many of which were recorded, particularly after he moved from Columbia Records to RCA in the mid-’60s.

Also with the London Symphony he introduced a number of his own compositions, including “Overture to a Comedy,” in 1966.

He then moved on to the Pittsburgh Symphony, London’s Royal Philharmonic and, in the mid-’80s, the Los Angeles Philharmonic.

He resigned in 1989 after continued battles with Music Center executive director Ernest Fleischmann.

Previn’s private life was dotted with touches of scandal.

Previn was married five times, the first time to jazz singer Betty Bennett. His second marriage was to Dory Langan, aka Dory Previn, a lyricist with whom he collaborated on several Oscar-nominated film scores and who explored the collapse of their troubled marriage in an album. His third wife was actress Mia Farrow, for whom he had abandoned Dory Previn (he and Farrow were subsequently divorced in the wake of her liaison with Woody Allen). Previn’s tied the knot for a fourth time with Heather Sneddon and, finally, in 2002, to the renowned violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter, nearly 35 years his junior, after he had composed a concerto for her, titled “Anne-Sophie.” They divorced four years later but continued their musical partnership unabated.

Survivors include two daughters from his marriage to Bennett — Claudia Previn Stasny and Alicia “Lovely” Previn (a violinist for the Irish band In Tua Nua and a founding member of the Young Dubliners); three biological children from his marriage to Farrow — Matthew, Sascha and Fletcher; two daughters adopted with Farrow, including Soon-Yi Previn (the latter of whom Andre Previn disavowed after the scandal involving Soon-Yi and Woody Allen); and an adopted daughter, Li-An Mary, and a son, Lucas Alexander, from his 20-year marriage to Sneddon.

-- Richard Natale, Variety

• Love 7

Mark David Hollis, lead singer of the British band Talk Talk, musician and composer, born  January 4, 1955; died February 25, 2019

Hollis was born in Tottenham, north London, and attended Tollington grammar school in Muswell Hill (now Fortismere school). Hollis was always cagey about discussing his life and background, but did say he took a course in child psychology at Sussex University which he failed to complete. His move into a musical career was greatly influenced by his older brother Ed, who was writer and producer for the Canvey Island pub rockers Eddie and the Hot Rods. Ed’s own musical tastes were eclectic, and he encouraged Mark to dip a toe into everything from free jazz to prog rock and American garage bands. The punkish spirit of the era could be discerned in Mark’s first band, the Reaction, who released the single I Can’t Resist in 1978.

Ed also influenced the line-up of the fledgling Talk Talk, helping Mark to find Webb, Harris and the keyboard player Simon Brenner, who all hailed from the Southend-on-Sea area. Their deal with EMI came about after the A&R man Keith Aspden heard a demo tape they had sent to Island Music, which impressed Aspden so much that he left his previous job to become their manager. EMI put the group together with the producer Colin Thurston, who had worked with David Bowie, the Human League and Duran Duran, and they set to work on Talk Talk’s debut album.

The success of The Colour of Spring meant that Talk Talk had a bigger budget to play with on the follow-up, Spirit of Eden (1988), but Hollis’s musical thinking was now geared towards Debussy, Erik Satie and Ornette Coleman rather than other pop or rock acts. Spirit of Eden, with its startling musical textures, sudden changes of pace and interludes of silence, was as much a modern classical album as a pop record. Though many critics hailed it as a masterpiece and it reached the UK Top 20, EMI were frustrated at its lack of commercial selling points. After months of legal wrangling, band and label parted company.

Although Hollis hated the way Talk Talk were packaged by their label EMI in white suits and black ties and bundled in with New Romantics such as Duran Duran (whom they supported on tour) or Ultravox, even his early songs still stand up to critical scrutiny. Talk Talk, a UK No 23 in 1982, and It’s My Life, which reached 46 on the UK chart in 1984 and 13 when reissued in 1990, are punchy, melodic and tightly focused. Talk Talk’s debut album The Party’s Over climbed to 21 in Britain, but Hollis was dreaming of greater and grander things. The second album, It’s My Life (1984), found the group broadening its musical scope and instrumental palette, and while it reached only 35 in the UK, it cracked the US Top 50 and scored highly on charts across Europe, with European audiences also taking a shine to the single Such a Shame.

The group finally cut all ties with the synthesiser era with The Colour of Spring (1986), a powerful and coherent set of songs which delivered the major hit Life’s What You Make It and a slightly lesser hit with Living in Another World. They typified the album’s mix of powerful, spacious rhythms with carefully wrought instrumental colours, topped by Hollis’s pained and yearning vocals. By now Hollis was writing all the material with Tim Friese-Greene, who had been brought aboard for the It’s My Life album as producer and keyboard player. The album was a hit internationally.

However, apart from the compilation Natural History: The Very Best of Talk Talk (1990), which reached No 3 in the UK and sold a million copies worldwide, this would prove to be the high-water mark of Talk Talk’s chart success. Henceforth Hollis would take the group (comprising its original drummer Lee Harris and bass player Paul Webb, and with Friese-Greene as a regular contributor) into boldly experimental territory, creating music that would prove influential on many other artists, but was anathema to record companies looking for hit singles and platinum discs.

With the band now reduced to Hollis and Harris, with Friese-Greene producing and playing keyboards, Talk Talk’s final album Laughing Stock (1991) was released by Polydor’s Verve label, and pushed the musical envelope a little further (it began with 18 seconds of silence). Though sombre and uncompromising, it reached 26 in the UK, a reflection perhaps of the strange, lingering allure of pieces such as Taphead and Ascension Day.

The group now disbanded, with Hollis claiming that he wanted to focus on family life with his wife Flick, a teacher, and their two sons. Having been living in rural Suffolk, Hollis moved to Wimbledon, south-west London, in 1998, the same year he released his only solo album, entitled Mark Hollis. If anything even more sparse and haunted than what preceded it, it seemed a fitting coda to Hollis’s career, from which he had now apparently retired. Musicians including Tears for Fears, Radiohead, Elbow’s Guy Garvey and Steve Wilson of Porcupine Tree have acknowledged Talk Talk’s influence, while No Doubt’s 2003 version of It’s My Life was a hit in the US and Britain. A tribute album, Spirit of Talk Talk, was released in 2012.

Hollis did break cover fleetingly. As well as making guest appearances on Unkle’s album Psyence Fiction and Phill Brown and Dave Allinson’s AV1 (both 1998), he popped up on Anja Garbarek’s album Smiling & Waving (2001) to play bass guitar and melodica, and in 2004 collected a BMI award as writer of It’s My Life. In 2012 he composed a piece of music for Kelsey Grammer’s TV drama Boss.

In 1982, when his synth-pop band Talk Talk were making a mark on the charts with the singles Talk Talk and Today, Mark Hollis said: “I want to write stuff that you’ll still be able to listen to in 10 years’ time.” Nearly 40 years later, Hollis has left a musical legacy set to last indefinitely.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Pfft!mu unicorn name is beautiful queen. I was hoping for something more exotic like the rest of you got!

Like Diana? Still trying to wrap  my head around that one. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

When I lived in Manila we had caribou(water buffalo) running down the street in front of our apartment. (circa 1964) 

As soon as I looked at that fish I said sunfish, but I didn't know what specific kind. We used to see the ocean sunfish, also called a Mola mola, quite often when I was running whale watches off the coast of Maine.

This is the first time I tried to share a video article. Let me know if it's better to do it this way or to just put the link. Heh, heh, I'm getting brave in my old age. Just turned 64 on the 15th.

Anyway, I thought this was interesting.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, AngelKitty said:

When I lived in Manila we had caribou(water buffalo) running down the street in front of our apartment. (circa 1964) 

As soon as I looked at that fish I said sunfish, but I didn't know what specific kind. We used to see the ocean sunfish, also called a Mola mola, quite often when I was running whale watches off the coast of Maine.

This is the first time I tried to share a video article. Let me know if it's better to do it this way or to just put the link. Heh, heh, I'm getting brave in my old age. Just turned 64 on the 15th.

Anyway, I thought this was interesting.

No problems with the video, AngelKitty. -- I second that "Yes, Please!" on John Boyega. Hubba Hubba ...

I am fascinated that you went from Manilla to Maine, and worked on a whale watching boat -- How did that happen?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Early March doldrums chez Pearlite.

Maybe it's the endless bouts of snow, with the shitty driving and endless cleanup. Maybe it's not coming to an agreement on which Oscar movies we'll watch--Roma, yes; Black Klansman--love Spike Lee; Green Book--I keep trying to sell PLL on it--Don Shirley was really interesting; The Favourite, yes but not up for rental yet; A Star is Born, gawd no [James Mason & judy only]. Who knows?

But salvation comes in odd ways. In other words, YouTube cooking shows. Other than show & DOOL on PVR, don't watch network TV. This started with a friend discovering some woman from Newfoundland called Bonita cooking bizarre crap you'd never eat; i.e.. boiling salt pork & onions in the same water as a boiled raisin pudding. Then, cruising for more sources of bologna stew, we came across Steve Hall [Shotgun Red] and we are enmired.

Boes, this is a man who speaks knowingly of Lutefisk feeds, a largish guy who makes the daintiest hand gestures I've ever seen, A lot of what we've seen so far is pure mainstream NO, such as hash brown potato soup, but for entertainment value, he's great.

There. Have I bored you to pieces? Apologies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I am fascinated that you went from Manilla to Maine, and worked on a whale watching boat -- How did that happen?

Heh, heh, it wasn't a direct route, but now you've made me think of the list so here goes: Maine(born), Michigan, Maryland, Cape Cod, Germany, Satellite Beach(1st grade), Philippines, Massachusetts, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pompano Beach(graduated HS), New Hampshire, Massachusetts(college), Maine(married a sea captain), West Palm Beach(where I am now after my divorce).

My dad was Air Force Intelligence.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, pearlite said:

Then, cruising for more sources of bologna stew, we came across Steve Hall [Shotgun Red] and we are enmired.

Boes, this is a man who speaks knowingly of Lutefisk feeds, a largish guy who makes the daintiest hand gestures I've ever seen, A lot of what we've seen so far is pure mainstream NO, such as hash brown potato soup, but for entertainment value, he's great.

There. Have I bored you to pieces? Apologies.

Pearlite, I just watched one of his videos and it won't be the last!  In this one, he was making pancakes and I've already decided it's breakfast for dinner here tonight.  Pretty delightful guy - I saw that he was from Brainerd so lutefisk is definitely in his wheelhouse.  Thanks for this.

I was in town yesterday at Green Apple, our best used bookstore and after finding a couple of books I wanted - a Penelope Lively I think I've read but forgotten and a book of JP Priestly short stories I found  the Philip Kaufman 1978 Invasion of the Body Snatchers, a movie I love but haven't seen in longer than I can remember.  I love the original from 1956 but the remake is terrific, probably doesn't hurt that I had just moved to SF when they were filming it.  So, thanks to you, some Shotgun Red pancakes on the horizon on this rainy, dank day and a grrrrreeeeeat old(ish) movie!

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

1921 Tulsa Race Massacre  -- "The 1921 Attack on Greenwood was one of the most significant events in Tulsa’s history. Following World War I, Tulsa was recognized nationally for its affluent African American community known as the Greenwood District. This thriving business district and surrounding residential area was referred to as “Black Wall Street.” In June 1921, a series of events nearly destroyed the entire Greenwood area."

The mass graves of Tulsa -- A century after the destruction of “Black Wall Street,” a city searches for victims.

An eyewitness account of the horrific attack that destroyed Black Wall Street

58ca9bd1140000200006fd14.jpeg?ops=scalef

California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom

Competitors help independent bookstore owner keep shop open during medical emergency

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

1921 Tulsa Race Massacre  -- "The 1921 Attack on Greenwood was one of the most significant events in Tulsa’s history. Following World War I, Tulsa was recognized nationally for its affluent African American community known as the Greenwood District. This thriving business district and surrounding residential area was referred to as “Black Wall Street.” In June 1921, a series of events nearly destroyed the entire Greenwood area."

The mass graves of Tulsa -- A century after the destruction of “Black Wall Street,” a city searches for victims.

An eyewitness account of the horrific attack that destroyed Black Wall Street

58ca9bd1140000200006fd14.jpeg?ops=scalef

California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom

Competitors help independent bookstore owner keep shop open during medical emergency

Wow, I had never heard about the Tulsa Massacre.  That is crazy and horrific and sad.

• Love 4
(edited)

We just watched A Star is Born.  I highly recommend it!

Great music, love story and Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's chemistry is off the charts......

I'm in line for Green Book, The Favourite and Bohemian Rhapsody.  Boychild saw BR and said it's awesome. 

eta:   Icing on the cake for A Star is Born?     Sam Elliott!!

Edited by OhioSongbird
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

We just watched A Star is Born.  I highly recommend it!

Great music, love story and Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's chemistry is off the charts......

I'm in line for Green Book, The Favourite and Bohemian Rhapsody.  Boychild saw BR and said it's awesome. 

eta:   Icing on the cake for A Star is Born?     Sam Elliott!!

LOL  i saw some backlash to gaga for looking like she was in love with bradley in front of his girlfriend who was in the audience at the oscars...

i think gaga has the greatest voice..

i also have to admit i have never seen any of the films of a star is born.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

LOL  i saw some backlash to gaga for looking like she was in love with bradley in front of his girlfriend who was in the audience at the oscars...

i think gaga has the greatest voice..

i also have to admit i have never seen any of the films of a star is born.

Well, the first, the 1930s one with Janet Gaynor has a lot of fans, but for me, James Mason and Judy Garland [1954] are it. Aside from the fact I'm a major studio-era movie person, George Cukor knew how to direct and got fabulous performances out of Mason and Judy, as well as Judy's singing. The 70s version with la Streisand and Kris Kristofferson? The less said, the better--I used to find Kristofferson sorta hot but can't stand Streisand.

Loved Gaga singing with Tony Bennett--she really could hold her own.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, pearlite said:

James Mason and Judy Garland [1954] are it.

That movie really nailed it. I love Streisand and Kristofferson but his acting is not the greatest. I actually saw this new one at the movies and used up a whole pack of tissues. The movie was good. It was fun to see Andrew Dice Clay. But I hated how they ended it. I wish he had gone on a bike ride instead of letting someone find him. I hated him for that and it kind of ruined the whole thing for me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

But I hated how they ended it. I wish he had gone on a bike ride instead of letting someone find him. I hated him for that and it kind of ruined the whole thing for me.

does he die at the end of show?

don't mind finding out endings before i see a show..

i also read the last page of a book before i read it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

does he die at the end of show?

don't mind finding out endings before i see a show..

i also read the last page of a book before i read it.

Spoiler

He does in every version I've ever heard of.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1