Type keyword(s) to search

Basketball Wives LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm hoping when they get back to Miami we get to Susie.  I don't know why, but I just want to know what she's up to.  She always made me laugh.

And whatever happened to Jennifer's lipgloss line?  And I agree with Tammi; if someone had jumped across a table to try and attack me, we would NEVAH be friends again.  But I'm petty and can hold a fucking grudge.  More power to them for being able to get past it.

I agree. I was also thinking about Susie. She was funny.

Yeah, Tammi brought up a good point that if your so-called friend got into such a rage and wanted to fight you why bother trying to be friends again. Although I will admit the moment between Jennifer and Evelyn was sweet.

Just putting it out there for anyone to respond...what did you guys think about Tammi's standup? lol

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, GodBless13 said:

I agree. I was also thinking about Susie. She was funny.

Yeah, Tammi brought up a good point that if your so-called friend got into such a rage and wanted to fight you why bother trying to be friends again. Although I will admit the moment between Jennifer and Evelyn was sweet.

Just putting it out there for anyone to respond...what did you guys think about Tammi's standup? lol

I think is was ok, but pretty mean spirited and she should stick to the bonnet chronicles lol

I HATED Susie, she's one character I don't care to see. But yes, bring back Miami and scrap L.A.

• Love 2

I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I actually like Evelyn this season, she still has her issues, but she's not as evil as she was when she was in Miami. Maybe going on Iylana's show help. I really wanted her to kick Jackie's arse, though. That said, and I am happy she and Jen made up; that was one friendship I enjoyed on the show.

• Love 4

I cannot understand how anyone tolerates Jackie...Tammy complementing her during the empowerment lunch???wtf???  After Jackie calls Evelyn's daughter a ho, during a nice dinner, for no reason???  After Jackie tries to hit her on the streets of New York???  How much drama does she need to create and how many bs lies does she need to tell before these women say, "enough is enough"?  It just bugs me when bad people keep getting a pass.  I hope that someone throws her overboard on the yacht.

• Love 6

Malaysia and her damn made-up words ("simular," "celibent"). It's not too much to ask for her to crack a book every now and then.

So glad Jennifer is back. I also wondered about her lipgloss line. Is she still a part-owner of Flirty Girl Fitness? The Classy Girl Wardrobe (hate the name) site looks more polished than her lipgloss website was so I hope it's going well for her.

Good for Shaunie, putting on the women's empowerment luncheon. Maybe trying to generate some good karma to make up for the existence of the BBW shows.

If I had my druthers, the main cast would be Shaunie, Jennifer, Tammi, and Evelyn, with a few harmless randos thrown in for color. No Jackie, no Malaysia, no Brandy, no bullshit. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, OldButHappy said:

I cannot understand how anyone tolerates Jackie...Tammy complementing her during the empowerment lunch???wtf???  After Jackie calls Evelyn's daughter a ho, during a nice dinner, for no reason???  After Jackie tries to hit her on the streets of New York???  How much drama does she need to create and how many bs lies does she need to tell before these women say, "enough is enough"?  It just bugs me when bad people keep getting a pass.  I hope that someone throws her overboard on the yacht.

My favorite storyline of BBW LA was when all the ladies got together and compared stories. They realized that Jackie was lying to and gaslighting all of them. They froze her out for awhile. They wouldn't talk to nor film with her. In my heart I feel that the producers forced them to "forgive" her and let her back in. If they'd held their ground, I think they could have forced her delusional, cluster B personality disordered ass off the show. 

THAT, or Vh1 might have tried to rebuild around Jackie, lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I'm off for the summer, have time to kill, and would love to read Ta Kari's tome on life with Jackie. It's not on Amazon. Anyone know where I can find it?

ALL of these women are 2 faced. I wouldn't trust them for shit. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, zenme said:

I'm off for the summer, have time to kill, and would love to read Ta Kari's tome on life with Jackie. It's not on Amazon. Anyone know where I can find it?

ALL of these women are 2 faced. I wouldn't trust them for shit. 

I think right now you can only reserve it on her website here. There's a countdown on that page and if I'm counting right, the book will be released August 8, 2017.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jackie girl just needs to go away......

47 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

And take that shiny Party City wig with her.

Plus her erratic behavior, ignorant statements, and perverted comments about every little thing. I seriously need her off my fucking screen. When her scenes come on I either mute or change the channel.

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about her. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Fairlily26 said:

Plus her erratic behavior, ignorant statements, and perverted comments about every little thing. I seriously need her off my fucking screen. When her scenes come on I either mute or change the channel.

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about her. 

And Jackie's mouth: I want to kill Ev, stab her in the neck, there's going to be a homocide, etc. - HOW are these videoed statements not considered legit terrorist threats? 

(In the past I'd made repeated verbal threats to a person who murdered a family member, law enforcement tends not to take these things lightly)  

Or am I being too naive about this "reality" show? ? 

Ugh these pathetic bitches. 

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 6
On 7/25/2017 at 6:41 AM, eXiled said:

My favorite storyline of BBW LA was when all the ladies got together and compared stories. They realized that Jackie was lying to and gaslighting all of them. They froze her out for awhile. They wouldn't talk to nor film with her. In my heart I feel that the producers forced them to "forgive" her and let her back in. If they'd held their ground, I think they could have forced her delusional, cluster B personality disordered ass off the show. 

Yes!!! This is why I really miss Draya. I feel like everyone who actually stood up to Jackie is gone.

Edited by Yasmine
  • Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:59 AM, Jade Foxx said:

And Jackie's mouth: I want to kill Ev, stab her in the neck, there's going to be a homocide, etc. - HOW are these videoed statements not considered legit terrorist threats? 

(In the past I'd made repeated verbal threats to a person who murdered a family member, law enforcement tends not to take these things lightly)  

Or am I being too naive about this "reality" show? ? 

Ugh these pathetic bitches. 

Jackie sounds like she's been watching too many Mob Wives reruns with that shit.

• Love 2
On 7/25/2017 at 3:41 AM, eXiled said:

On 8/4/2017 at 9:28 AM, Yasmine said:

Yes!!! This is why I really miss Draya. I feel like everyone who actually stood up to Jackie is gone.

My all time favorite is when Jackie didn't invite Draya to her 107th wedding because she was worried that Draya would seduce Doug at the wedding.  But the ladies convince her not to leave Draya out, and she invites Draya last minute.  The day of the wedding Draya doesn't show up and Jackie is pissed.  They cut to Draya and she's all laying on a table and she's all, "I'd rather get waxed than be at Jackie's fucking wedding!"  Such gold!

• Love 9

Tami: "Beloved. I thought you got your life fixt?!" Ahh, I can't quit you, Tami... Even though your support of Jackie is baffling.

Poor lil Hazel. Her backup dancers got more shine than her song did. Well, at least I can remember her name now. I must say, her boobs look spectacular in her talking head. They look real, too, if not--- money well spent. I now think she had her nose done though.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Miami reunion. I googled that restaurant, Prime 112, to drool over the menu. $$$$? 

I also loved the 2 NFL wives. How pretty & fun are they?!? Mike Vicks' wife's tan looked soo smooth & creamy & even--- especially the little bit I could see on her décolletage--- I want to know what she does for her skin. I always get Morgan Freeman moles & sun spots there when I take a lot of sun. I thought the decor of the yacht looked a little dark & depressing, but *shrug* what do I know about yachts.

Jackie showing up in tennis shoes & drinking her brown liquor with a bad attitude was a recipe for disaster. So happy she decided to leave. Evelyn's closing montage about people making faces when they drink it was hilarious! Jackie mentioned the name a few times, but I didn't catch it. I noticed the show never gave her product placement--- they never showed the label. Um hm, I see you Shaunie. The Shade!

We all know Jackie is certified & brings the drama. The ignorant comments she made about Ethiopians (btw, why, God, why??? Was dumb ass Malaysia eating from a communal plate when Jackie had a cold? Gross!) & about Evelyn wanting to sleep with her daughter?!!! I can't! But, the repeated terroristic threats? She has sealed her own fate & has to go. If not, the show is liable for her future actions. When she came for Shaunie, she nailed her coffin shut. Anyway, I hope so! 

• Love 4

Jackie needs to go!! and take Malaysia with her..... and whats with the fake snarl she is doing in the previews for the reunion she looks like a fool.. ps why is tami riding so hard for Jackie all the sudden? the look on shaunie's face when she got up to leave like really? you getting up? lol 

• Love 5

Jackie is a terrible human being and Evelyne was very astute in calling her a sociopath.  She is also narcissistic, mendacious, sophomoric and manipulative.  She is pathological and needs to be locked up. My heart goes out to her daughter and I believe that she was abused by Jackie.  Where was Doug in all of this? 

Malaysia is stupid and I don't understand her loyalty to Jackie and her contempt for the other ladies.  She looked absolutely beautiful in her talking head with her beautiful tan and dark wig.  The ladies are all beautiful and show the world why Black does not crack. They are all stunning, except for Jackie.

Tami makes no sense. She has never made any, to be honest. I assumed that she truly was friends with Evelyne.

I cannot believe how awesome and calm Evelyne is.  She is truly likable. Getting away from Ochocinco was the best thing to have happened to her.

I loved Shaunie's reaction to Jackie's crazy rant outside of the restaurant. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Jackie is a terrible human being and Evelyne was very astute in calling her a sociopath.  She is also narcissistic, mendacious, sophomoric and manipulative.  She is pathological and needs to be locked up. My heart goes out to her daughter and I believe that she was abused by Jackie.  Where was Doug in all of this? 

Malaysia is stupid and I don't understand her loyalty to Jackie and her contempt for the other ladies.  She looked absolutely beautiful in her talking head with her beautiful tan and dark wig.  The ladies are all beautiful and show the world why Black does not crack. They are all stunning, except for Jackie.

Tami makes no sense. She has never made any, to be honest. I assumed that she truly was friends with Evelyne.

I cannot believe how awesome and calm Evelyne is.  She is truly likable. Getting away from Ochocinco was the best thing to have happened to her.

I loved Shaunie's reaction to Jackie's crazy rant outside of the restaurant. 

Apparently she is eithout Carl now, too.

As Crazy as Jackie is I will never like Evelyn. Evelyn is hiding  that evil she wants to let loose on Jackie but she has met her Waterloo with Jackie. Unlike those young ladies on Miami series

Jackie isn't afraid of her. Evelyn know Jackie is crazy is enough to beat the brakes off her. So she plays the victim.. All these fake broads need to put the louboutins down and pick up a Therapist. Evelyn gets no props from me with all the dirt she has shoveled over the years!

• Love 5

I agree about Evelyn; she's full of shit.  I don't believe for a second that she's changed.  She's just recognized that you catch more flies, and jobs, with honey.  And she can stop with the fucking tears.  

And this is not in defense of Jackie, as I've always thought she was literally crazy.  I don't doubt there's drama between her and her daughter, because there was drama between her and Shanice.  The difference is that Shanice realized she could "benefit" from the BBW cameras. She first tried by being an antagonist to her mother (remember when she sat down when one of the Govan sisters and gave her all this ammo against Jackie), and when that didn't work, she became her mom's ally and then tried to have a music career or something all while trying to get with Draya's man.  The sister is trying to do the same thing with her gofundme's and her book. And she's definitely trying to get back at Jackie.  

6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Where was Doug in all of this? 

I'm pretty sure that Doug is not the girls' father.  Just the son is his.  And I may be wrong, but I think he and Jackie got married when the older sister was late teens.

In regards to Tami riding hard for Jackie, me thinks that she's still pissed at Evelyn.  When have we ever known Tami to let a grudge go??? To let anything go??? Even in her Real World days.  Tami had a sit down with Evelyn because Shaunie asked, because Shaunie wanted to be able to invite Ev to all their outings.  But once that happened, that allowed Ev to regain her spot as Shaunie's right hand, pushing Tami to the periphery with all the other nobody chicks.  Now Jennifer is back to, and Shaunie has her original mean girl squad back (Tami was on the periphery of that too, with her whack ass weaves and non-designer clothes).  So Tami, knowing that after all the crazy shit Jackie has done, the show has never questioned getting rid of her, decided to hedge her bets. Notice how she's been gassing up both Jackie and Ev. Everytime she's repeated something to Ev, she focuses on the bits she's knows will piss her off.  And she's been working the whole, "well she talked about your kids first," routine with Jackie.  Tami is smarter and more diabolical than all of them.  

• Love 8

You guys gave me a lot to ponder. I guess I am being an optimist in thinking that Evelyne had matured and changed.

2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

In regards to Tami riding hard for Jackie, me thinks that she's still pissed at Evelyn.  When have we ever known Tami to let a grudge go??? To let anything go??? Even in her Real World days.  Tami had a sit down with Evelyn because Shaunie asked, because Shaunie wanted to be able to invite Ev to all their outings.  But once that happened, that allowed Ev to regain her spot as Shaunie's right hand, pushing Tami to the periphery with all the other nobody chicks.  Now Jennifer is back to, and Shaunie has her original mean girl squad back (Tami was on the periphery of that too, with her whack ass weaves and non-designer clothes).  So Tami, knowing that after all the crazy shit Jackie has done, the show has never questioned getting rid of her, decided to hedge her bets. Notice how she's been gassing up both Jackie and Ev. Everytime she's repeated something to Ev, she focuses on the bits she's knows will piss her off.  And she's been working the whole, "well she talked about your kids first," routine with Jackie.  Tami is smarter and more diabolical than all of them.  

Did Evelyne and Shaunie look down on Tami? did Jennifer do the same thing as well? To be honest, I think that they are all awful people.  Reality TV brings out the worst in people.  Their worst traits get amplified..

Edited by Apprentice79
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

You guys gave me a lot to ponder. I guess I am being an optimist in thinking that Evelyne had matured and changed.

Did Evelyne and Shaunie look down on Tami? did Jennifer do the same thing as well? To be honest, I think that they are all awful people.  Reality TV brings out the worst in people.  Their worst traits get amplified..

No, Shaunie and Tami have always been friends.  In fact I think that out of all the women they have known each other the longest.  When Tami joined the show she wasn't at the same financial level as the other women.  It was definitely a plot point back then.  In terms of the people on canvas now Evelyn is the only one that Tami has had any "real" issues with.  Shaunie and Tami have always been close, Jennifer and Tami were always friends, etc.

I actually believe Tami when she says that she isn't on anyone's side.  She thinks both women are wrong and that they need to stop.  Tami recognizes that Jackie is crazy and can be delusional, but I think she also knows that Evelyn isn't exactly innocent.  I think Tami is smart enough to know that Evelyn is "poking the bear" by carrying on with the "social media relationship" with Tokari.  Tokari would not have sent Evelyn an advanced copy of her book unless they have some sort of relationship.  If Evelyn truly wants nothing to do with Jackie she wouldn't of publicized it and distributed the book to the other women.

I think that we see more of Tami with Jackie because of filming logistics.  Evelyn has more "friends" or more options of people to film with then Jackie does at this point.  I also think that Tami may see Jackie as the odd woman out in the scenario and make not think it is 100% fair. 

I also don't understand why people would just assume that Tami would automatically be on Evelyn's side.  I think that Jackie has some serious issues that she really needs to address but Evelyn is no innocent party.  I think that Evelyn's true intentions were pure when she donated to Tokari and I think that Jackie was out of line with questioning that.  With that said I think Evelyn enjoys carrying on with Tokari because she hates Jackie now and she knows that it will get under her skin.  Which honestly is purely fine but lets stop pretending that Jackie is making it all up and then the next scene your distributing advanced copies of said daughter's book, bound and spiraled.

• Love 6

Wait how is this being turned on Evelyn? The person bringing up all this mess to have a story line is Jackie point blank period... Ev might have givin her daughter money (which Jackie again only cares about because it showed what a crap mother she was for not helping out and if she was such a baller and cared about her daughter she would stop throwing around the hypothetical giving back the 3500 and just do it ) but she wasn't making a big deal about it till Jackie started with the stalking her and wanting to be in a relationship with her and Doug and wanting to sleep with her daughter thing (which is hella creepy that a mothers mind would even go there ) So yes crazy is going to get a reaction from the person they are trying to go ham on (what was Ev supposed to do bow down and say oh Jackie you are right i should have never helped your daughter? when she wasn't the only person/c-list celebrity to do so..  i should let you talk mad crap about me and take it? ( if it had been Tammy she would have attacked attacked attacked attacked not acted all oh no Jackie is a good person you should forgive her ....lets flash back to last season with her daughter and the dj just to give perspective and shes still holding on to hating her) Jackie is Nuts and needs professional help...... and Tammy has been the one string the pot big time with Jackie so some of the blame needs to be laid at her feet to for trying to act like shes not on anyone's side but running back and forth taking crap to both of them ( she would have kicked any other girls butt for doing the exact same thing come on now)  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
cause i left something out :)
  • Love 8

I'm in total agreement that Evelyn did something really nice and selfless with donating to Jackie's daughter.  Where Evelyn loses me is that because she is in this fight with Jackie she is carrying on this "social media relationship" with Jackie's daughter to get under Jackie's skin.  There is no way that Tokari randomly sent Evelyn an advanced copy of her book.  Tokari also knows that by roping in Evelyn into her family drama it will mess with her mom and Evelyn goes right along with it.

Now, personally I have no problem if Evelyn hates Jackie and says yeah I'm going after her.  But what Evelyn does is maintain that she has no idea what Jackie is talking about that Evelyn doesn't have anything to do with Tokari then the next scene its "Hey everyone, Tokari just sent me an advanced copy of her book".  Then proceeds to have said book bound, copied and spiraled for everyone.  If she truly wants to stay out of it then her response should be. "Tokari, I wish you and your kids well but I don't want to get involved in anything with you and your mother so please stop reaching out to me.  I wish you all the best."

Now I happen to find Evelyn to be a much more sane and rational person than Jackie is but I don't think that she is innocent in all this.  She did in fact throw the first punch with the "go take care of your grandkids" comment.  IMO both women are wrong and need to stop.

• Love 7

Why do these women talk like Jackie is so damn tough?  She's all fucking talk, if she had to fight her way out of a wet paper bag, she'd die in that bag because bitch can't fight. She seems to only go after people when security is there to hold her back. 

How is it Evelyn's fault that Takari (?) puts her personal shit on social media?  It's everyone else's fault that Jackie was an abusive mom I guess.  If Jackie had said that shit about my kid, I'd be going after her ass in any way I could too. 

I really truly hope this shit is all scripted because if that is Jackie's true personality, she needs to be locked the hell up. 

• Love 12
23 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I'm in total agreement that Evelyn did something really nice and selfless with donating to Jackie's daughter.  Where Evelyn loses me is that because she is in this fight with Jackie she is carrying on this "social media relationship" with Jackie's daughter to get under Jackie's skin.  There is no way that Tokari randomly sent Evelyn an advanced copy of her book.  Tokari also knows that by roping in Evelyn into her family drama it will mess with her mom and Evelyn goes right along with it.

Now, personally I have no problem if Evelyn hates Jackie and says yeah I'm going after her.  But what Evelyn does is maintain that she has no idea what Jackie is talking about that Evelyn doesn't have anything to do with Tokari then the next scene its "Hey everyone, Tokari just sent me an advanced copy of her book".  Then proceeds to have said book bound, copied and spiraled for everyone.  If she truly wants to stay out of it then her response should be. "Tokari, I wish you and your kids well but I don't want to get involved in anything with you and your mother so please stop reaching out to me.  I wish you all the best."

Now I happen to find Evelyn to be a much more sane and rational person than Jackie is but I don't think that she is innocent in all this.  She did in fact throw the first punch with the "go take care of your grandkids" comment.  IMO both women are wrong and need to stop.

I think its the fact that Jackie is making it sound like Eve picks up the phone and is like giiiiiiiiirl tell me dirt about your mom.....and they are meeting up in secret and all that bull when its nothing like that... from what it looks like she donated and said i hope everything is ok then responded to some other tweet and that was that..it wasn't this big conspiracy to attack Jackie ..... Eve has no control over what jackies daughter post or writes in her book and im thinking Tokari knew she would get more press if she somehow roped eve into this knowing her mom would blow up like a mad woman ( has a child of a mother who only cares about themselves you learn what will and wont trigger them)has for the whole take care of your grand kid comment, should it have been said? no.. however when you claimed that you take care of your child and then that child snaps back with you havent even seen or asked about the grandchild yea that comment would come out....(unlike the build a whore comment that was said by someone who didn't even know her daughter ( people from the internet has Jackie said ,yeah well people from the internet also say the earth is flat and we know that's not true) so that's apples to oranges in the truth department to me...... has for the books being bond and spiraled it was just Jenns copy that looked like it wasn't sent to everyone did you even notice that shaunie didn't have a copy at all? so it wasn't like she was running around saying i have a copy i have a copy i have a copy let me send it to you Literately she did one copy for jenn then didn't even mention it to anyone else ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
forgot about the book
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think its the fact that Jackie is making it sound like Eve picks up the phone and is like giiiiiiiiirl tell me dirt about your mom.....and they are meeting up in secret and all that bull when its nothing like that... from what it looks like she donated and said i hope everything is ok then responded to some other tweet and that was that..it wasn't this big conspiracy to attack Jackie ..... Eve has no control over what jackies daughter post or writes in her book and im thinking Tokari knew she would get more press if she somehow roped eve into this knowing her mom would blow up like a mad woman ( has a child of a mother who only cares about themselves you learn what will and wont trigger them)has for the whole take care of your grand kid comment, should it have been said? no.. however when you claimed that you take care of your child and then that child snaps back with you havent even seen or asked about the grandchild yea that comment would come out....(unlike the build a whore comment that was said by someone who didn't even know her daughter ( people from the internet has Jackie said ,yeah well people from the internet also say the earth is flat and we know that's not true) so that's apples to oranges in the truth department to me...... has for the books being bond and spiraled it was just Jenns copy that looked like it wasn't sent to everyone did you even notice that shaunie didn't have a copy at all? so it wasn't like she was running around saying i have a copy i have a copy i have a copy let me send it to you Literately she did one copy for jenn then didn't even mention it to anyone else ...

Actually that particular scene opened up with Evelyn trying to give Shaunie her own personal copy of the book and we saw that Shaunie was hesitant and surprised to see that Evelyn had printed copies for herself and Jen that were bound and spiraled.  Hazel was the only other person who knew about Evelyn having the book, and she wasn't in that particular scene, so Evelyn made copies for 3 out of the 4 women who knew about it. 

Again, I have no problem if Evelyn hates Jackie and wants to mess with her or go after her or align herself with Tokari that is perfectly fine.  For me, it is the fact that she is portraying herself to be the bigger person and constantly saying that she has nothing to do with Jackie's daughter which just isn't true.  It also inadvertently makes Jackie seem more sane and reasonable (I know) which also is new ground. 

Like I said I think Evelyn's intentions were pure and honest with wanting to help Tokari.  I also don't care about exchanged messages or liking a photo or two on social media.  The clincher for me was the book.  That to me made the other things "appear" to be a little more suspect even if they were not.

For the record, Tokari didn't send her book to Shaunie, Tami, Malaysia, etc.  She sent it to Evelyn because she has to have some knowledge that Evelyn and her mother are at odds and she thought Evelyn would be an ally to her.  She was right.  Evelyn is a grown woman she made a conscious choice not when she donated or liked a photo but when she distributed the book.  Again perfectly fine to do.

This is why I tend to side more with Tami on this.  She knows that Jackie is crazy and delusional but she also knows that Evelyn is stirring things up.  So they are both wrong and need to stop.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

This is why I tend to side more with Tami on this.  She knows that Jackie is crazy and delusional but she also knows that Evelyn is stirring things up.  So they are both wrong and need to stop.

But Tammi sturred things up by running to both parties talking about what each had said had she not done that then i would bet half if not all of this would have just blown over ,..... but tammi tried to hard to act all like im not in it when she was in the middle the whole time

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But Tammi sturred things up by running to both parties talking about what each had said had she not done that then i would bet half if not all of this would have just blown over ,..... but tammi tried to hard to act all like im not in it when she was in the middle the whole time

I don't recall Tami repeating anything that she didn't think the other person already knew.  If anything she was maybe recapping what went down. To me, this particular fight isn't about gossip (so many are in the show) but what each party has actually done.  Evelyn is mad at Jackie for what Jackie said to her face.  Jackie is mad at Evelyn for getting involved with her and her daughter's issues. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

I don't recall Tami repeating anything that she didn't think the other person already knew.  If anything she was maybe recapping what went down. To me, this particular fight isn't about gossip (so many are in the show) but what each party has actually done.  Evelyn is mad at Jackie for what Jackie said to her face.  Jackie is mad at Evelyn for getting involved with her and her daughter's issues. 

really? cause every scene she was in that was a private conversation between them she ran and said well jackie said this or Eve said that go back and watch .....well Jackie said da da da......well eve said blah blah blah .....so shes right shes not taking sides shes just starting crap for the fun of it.....flip it tho and have ANY of the girls do that to her and she would be on level 100 wanting to fight cause it shouldn't be any of their business ..shes such a hypocrite 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

really? cause every scene she was in that was a private conversation between them she ran and said well jackie said this or Eve said that go back and watch .....well Jackie said da da da......well eve said blah blah blah .....so shes right shes not taking sides shes just starting crap for the fun of it.....flip it tho and have ANY of the girls do that to her and she would be on level 100 wanting to fight cause it shouldn't be any of their business ..shes such a hypocrite 

Yes really.  The only comment I blatantly recall Tami repeating was Evelyn's comment to Jackie about "Go take care of your grandkids".  A comment Tami thought Jackie heard and a comment that Evelyn intended for Jackie to hear.  I have actually found that none of the women surprisingly have been feeding into the actual "fight".  I don't consider any of the women repeating that either Jackie or Evelyn are still mad, or want an apology, or aren't backing down to be gossip, stirring things up when the legitimate conflict is over things both women have actually done. 

We can agree to disagree, I'm still enjoying the discussion and everyone's take.

• Love 1

I can't make myself watch the final 15 minutes of this last episode. If I have to hear Tammi flat out lie again about how Jackie is a good person, I am going to scream - Jackie has shown us time and again that she is the exact opposite of a good person. And as much as Jackie is the hateful crazy person, Evelyn is no innocent.

I don't fault Evelyn for donating to Takari's gofundme she saw a baby who had been injured and needed help with medical expenses - it wasn't like she was trying to bankroll Takari's life. I even understand Takari volunteering information about what a shitty parent Jackie was (I mean it was pretty much common knowledge before any of the Miami crew joined the show). I do think that by passing Takari's book around the group, Evelyn was pulling her usual "you're out of the circle" BS that she had pulled on numerous "wives" in the Miami shows. 

But it was seeing the other women take up the mantle of "Jackie is a shit parent" and coming at her for it that I just couldn't sit through. I mean Jackie is a HORRIBLE human being and she deserves to be dragged for it. But, making her estrangement with her daughter a part of, if not the only reason they don't want to be around her (even though I can see it as a justifiable reason to not hang out with someone so awful) seems very disingenuous to me. Shaunie has known Jackie for years, she knows all about how horrible she is, but now suddenly she feels some kind of way? Same goes for Jennifer. None of this happened in a vacuum. They watched Jackie's other daughter talk about the treatment Takari got from their mother based on her weight and darker skin tone. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually witnessed a lot of that behavior over the years and just brushed it off as "Jackie is just crazy." So, I find it suspect that it is now all of a sudden a sticking point with them. 

So, by the time Hazel and Jennifer were talking about addressing their feelings about Jackie as a mother, I was just done. The cringe factor was too strong and my blood pressure was boiling in a way that only Jackie Christie has made my blood boil before. 

And maybe this is all karma for Jackie. Think of how many times she dug into the other women's personal family issues to find dirt that would alienate them from the group. At least Evelyn didn't have to go looking for dirt on Jackie because Takari volunteered it. But, I really think I reached my breaking point with this episode.

• Love 6

So happy to find you all.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to post.  

JCB. Get outta my head.  You said everything I'm thinking.  I hate that Eve has made me kinda agree with tami and Jackie.  Eve ain't changed and I'm sure she even said as much in one of her talking heads about how she's learned 'in business' she can't conduct herself in a way that's say lunging over tables.  Jennifer forgave her cause that barefoot table jump was for show. 

They all all need to stop.  Quite honestly shaunie needs off the show as I honestly don't find her compelling at all.  Check out funky dineva's recap.  She had some good takes on it imo.  Wonder if vh1 gets a cut of the book cause without it they honestly would have had no season.  

• Love 2

Jackie maybe crazy but she sure can hang onto a man. Ev looking like that last piece of pizza left in the box.  Evelyn has been bullying people for years so she can miss me. I take glee in Jackie giving her a hard time.

• Love 3
On 8/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, Maharincess said:

Why do these women talk like Jackie is so damn tough?  She's all fucking talk, if she had to fight her way out of a wet paper bag, she'd die in that bag because bitch can't fight. She seems to only go after people when security is there to hold her back. 

How is it Evelyn's fault that Takari (?) puts her personal shit on social media?  It's everyone else's fault that Jackie was an abusive mom I guess.  If Jackie had said that shit about my kid, I'd be going after her ass in any way I could too. 

I really truly hope this shit is all scripted because if that is Jackie's true personality, she needs to be locked the hell up. 

all to this!

and Jackie DID NOT KNOW when Takari's son's birthday is

why the hell wasn't she dragged for that & I really wished they played back the scene with Chantel confirming Jackie's treatment of Takarii

• Love 9
4 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Jackie maybe crazy but she sure can hang onto a man. Ev looking like that last piece of pizza left in the box.  Evelyn has been bullying people for years so she can miss me. I take glee in Jackie giving her a hard time.

As much as I hate Evelyn, Jackie will always be a worse to me. Jackie is just an absolutely AWFUL human being. She is the definition of a garbage person.

• Love 13

Watching the reunion now I cant stand Jackie I'm sorry screaming over people to try to get them from telling the truth she needs to be removed this isnt her show if she was gone It would be more ENJOYABLE and i'm sure no one would be worried about getting attacked ...well except for tami going ham on randoms lol 

• Love 5

Not only did Tami tell Jackie Evelyn said "go take care of your grandkids" after she was gone but when Evelyn couldn't understand why Jackie was so angry because she knows she said it after Jackie was out of earshot Tami said Jackie was mad because Eve called security. Tami's mob name would be "the big spoon" because all she does is stir shit up

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Boofish said:

Not only did Tami tell Jackie Evelyn said "go take care of your grandkids" after she was gone but when Evelyn couldn't understand why Jackie was so angry because she knows she said it after Jackie was out of earshot Tami said Jackie was mad because Eve called security. Tami's mob name would be "the big spoon" because all she does is stir shit up

Thank you!!!

Jackie is psychotic.  Her not knowing her grandkid's birthday, not even the month; talking about her Indian pubic hair; that damn, scary-ass lip snarl she had every time Evelyn spoke; her Elvira-inspired outfit...... but, "Evelyn needs a moment!" as she's being escorted down the hall by security will never not be funny.  

And holy fuck, Jackie is 61?!?!?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

That was truly the Jackie Christie Reunion guest starring some other girls. LOL

I love that Jackie drives Evelyn so crazy. Evelyn is used to being the wildest chick in the room but she ain't ready for Jackie's brand of insanity. Ain't no jumping on tables gonna scare her, bih lol I consider this karma for Evelyn's years of bullying and playing Mean Girl. 

I'm not sure if Jackie is lying or her daughter is. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Having said that, it is definitely a family issue and, as co workers, Evelyn should really see herself out of it and worry about her own ish. 

Shaunie continues to be so lame. 

• Love 7