Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 First Looks

• Start Topic

I thought she quit social media?

She did then I guess decided to try again. It appears she "live tweeted" during the episode. It's funny, because she tries to give this impression as being "tough" but she has rather thin skin when it comes to this show and social media. Although, I am not sure anyone can be prepared for how some act on social media though, there really are some nasty people out there. LOL

• Love 2

Does anyone know what time the reunions start filming? Yolanda tweeted this......

"YOLANDA ‏@YolandaHFoster  · 4h4 hours ago 

❤️Perfect little greeters at the Chris McMillan Salon........  @mrchrismcmillan #GoodMorning https://www.instagram.com/p/BCx17imos-

At 8:15 this morning! Either it doesn't take that long to get her hair done and the salon is close to where the reunion is being filmed OR she will not be there in the beginning.

Two upcoming episodes of the show leaked on vimeo, but they were pulled off already. Apparently there is a lot of drama involving Eileen, Lisa Rinna and also Kyle vs Lisa Rinna.

Someone on Vulture who saw them said that all the ladies (minus Yo who isn't there) try to convince Kyle in Dubai that LVP was behind the "m" word. She specifically said that Kathryn was trying to convince Kyle as well.

• Love 1

Someone on Vulture who saw them said that all the ladies (minus Yo who isn't there) try to convince Kyle in Dubai that LVP was behind the "m" word. She specifically said that Kathryn was trying to convince Kyle as well.

I saw the first one.  Yep.  And, yikes.   LVP's housewives world is about to change.  It's like "tabloids in the suitcase" but instead of tabloids, it's Munchausen's, and Yolanda is the suitcase.  

I really don't want to spoil, because I feel bad for whichever intern at the production company made the mistake, but there's another big plot twist involving Kyle.  

I didn't see the second one, which is the season finale (it was gone before I got to it),  but I will say, man, I can't wait to see how this plays out, and I was traumatized that I couldn't come to these boards after seeing the first one to see what ya'll had to say!!!

• Love 4

I don't understand how that can be.  LisaR said it came from her hairdresser.  Do you mean they're trying to convince people that LisaR would never, ever, ever have breathed a word of M, had LVP not put a gun to her head?

Jeezus, this is so boring to me.  You're in fucking Dubai!  Go have some fun instead of obsessing about Yo's psychological and emotional problems.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 8

I don't understand how that can be.  LisaR said it came from her hairdresser.  Do you mean they're trying to convince people that LisaR would never, ever, ever have breathed a word of M, had LVP not put a gun to her head?

Jeezus, this is so boring to me.  You're in fucking Dubai!  Go have some fun instead of obsessing about Yo's psychological and emotional problems.

Spoiler tags - and this is a 'gentle' spoiler because I really don't want to wreck things - 

The episode that I saw was not about that, per se.  Apparently - and this happened in the previous episode, which did not leak online - LVP tried to get Lisa Rinna to implicate Kyle as being behind the whole thing.  The fight was over LVP throwing Kyle under the Munchausen's bus.

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 6

I wish they were all taking a different approach to Munchausen.  I wish they had staged an intervention for Yo, and talked about how very, very concerned they all were because Yo fits the M criteria so closely, and that they really think she needs to see a psychiatrist.  "We don't want to see you suffering so much, Yo!  Please get help!)

I honestly don't know why they don't.  I guess it's like LisaR said on the beach - they're all forced to tiptoe around Yo's batshit crazy statements because no one wants to look like they are slamming a sick person, so their hands are tied. 

Where's Kathryn's loud mouth to say the words everyone else wants to blame everyone else for thinking, saying, talking about?

Edited by izabella
  • Love 6

I'm curious about that, too.

That would have been a much more clever, passive-aggressive, typically HW way of addressing Yo's illness without making them look like assholes. And maybe that's what they were going for, but then perhaps the editors/producers rerouted the storyline. In any case, I'm just tired of it and ready for them to go to Dubai.

• Love 3

Spoiler tags - and this is a 'gentle' spoiler because I really don't want to wreck things - 

The episode that I saw was not about that, per se.  Apparently - and this happened in the previous episode, which did not leak online - LVP tried to get Lisa Rinna to implicate Kyle as being behind the whole thing.  The fight was over LVP throwing Kyle under the Munchausen's bus.

Interesting. Maybe someone will come by who saw both and tell us.  

On instagram this morning pics of Kyle and LVP hugging so all is well.  The caption which I cannot remember confused me but now makes sense.  It implied they got through a huge hurdle, barely, which up until now did not exist.  Now I get it.  Zowie.  

• Love 1

Yikes! Sounds like this season is going to end with some major drama indeed. 

I saw some of it, if I can figure out how to do spoiler tags on my iPad i will post it.

As Wirewrap said, you don't need the Spoiler Tags here.  JUST SPILL THE BEANS!!!  ASAP!!

• Love 4

Love you!!!

This reminds me of when Game of Thrones had four episodes leak last season. With this show not being anywhere close to being as popular, I was a little optimistic in thinking that it would be easy to find. Surely it has to be around somewhere though? I don't feel guilty for looking for something like this online because I pay for my cable including premium channels. When something like this happens it seems like shows tend to get more attention not less. 

• Love 3

Regarding the clips--my Eileen love is taking a serious hit this season, jeez. 

It's crazy how much Yolanda's presence is felt even when she isn't onscreen. 

Knowing everything that we know now I think it's even more obvious that Mohammed's statement to WWHL was in support of Lisa rather than the other way around. 

It's always been about Mohammed with these two as much as Yolanda wants to deny it. Very interesting. 

• Love 8

I loved Yolanda saying to LVP, so your the one who really started the Munchhausen.  We have some good episodes coming up!   

ETA.  Yo has her hair done and make up on.  Lordy, lordy. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Yolanda and Rinna have gone at each other on twitter way more than the other housewives combined. And the twitter feud began after they were done filming. This is why Rinna's "I'm a pawn" of LVP argument falls flat. Rinnas is still going after Yolanda and it's really not clear where her friendship stands with LVP right now.

I don't see Dubai as being the same as PR for LVP because she's got Kyle. LVP can more than hold her own here.

• Love 7

I'm guessing that LVP's (fourth?) apology to Eileen is because LVP wants to avoid being ganged up on. 

I expected more from Eileen than for her and LisaR to engage in the silent treatment and freezing LVP out like middle school girls. 

Meh, I can't believe this is Eileen. I was certain last season that she wouldn't be this desperate to be relevant but that's mainly what I see when she repeatedly inserts herself into all of this shit. Then she makes a mountain out of a molehill regarding Lisa's questions and can't bring herself to truly get over it. 

• Love 9

LOL, Eileen claims LisaV is manipulating LisaR because she hate Yolanda but doesn't see that Yolanda is manipulating HER! LOL 

• Love 10

I have never warmed to Eileen but there is possibly another angle to her behavior.  She is horrified at all the BS that is going on and she honestly thinks she can fix it through everyone being truthful.  Trying to get face time or stir the pot to ensure her longevity may not be the reason.  She may be sincerely angered by the lying and behind the back nonsense.  It is pretty outrageous and I can believe it just pisses her off.  

LOL, Eileen claims LisaV is manipulating LisaR because she hates Yolanda but doesn't see that Yolanda is manipulating HER! LOL 

I am not sure I follow you.  Who is Yo manipulating? Eileen? Lisar?  

• Love 3

I have never warmed to Eileen but there is possibly another angle to her behavior.  She is horrified at all the BS that is going on and she honestly thinks she can fix it through everyone being truthful.  Trying to get face time or stir the pot to ensure her longevity may not be the reason.  She may be sincerely angered by the lying and behind the back nonsense.  It is pretty outrageous and I can believe it just pisses her off.  

Yo is manipulating EVERYONE in my opinion. Herself, the viewers, the other ladies, her freaking kids. I'm so exhausted with her and I hate that the illness card means that she won't even have to answer for an eighth of her bullshit. 

I agree with your thoughts on Eileen to a point but I know that she's a smart woman. She knows what she's doing when she suggests that the women sort it out. LisaV perfected that shit back in the first season. 

• Love 11

Yo is manipulating EVERYONE in my opinion. Herself, the viewers, the other ladies, her freaking kids. I'm so exhausted with her and I hate that the illness card means that she won't even have to answer for an eighth of her bullshit. 

I agree with your thoughts on Eileen to a point but I know that she's a smart woman. She knows what she's doing when she suggests that the women sort it out. LisaV perfected that shit back in the first season. 

Yes, Yo manipulates all.  I just wondered who Wire meant in that sentence, it wasn't clear to me, who the 'HER' was. 

Okay, I will go with that but what is Eileen doing or trying to do in asking them to sort it out?  Seriously I don't get it.  And what was LisaV trying to do in her first season?  I wasn't watching back then.  Not even sure what year it started.  

ETA, maybe I was watching back then. Maybe not season one but the original cast was there.  I have forgotten so much.  Brain fog perhaps?  oh dear

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Eileen is every bit as dishonest as anyone else in the cast when she peddles ludicrous premises like divine providence and divine providence alone - as opposed to, say, editing, production, and her own choices as a dramatic performer - was responsible for the juxtaposition of Kathryne's entrée with her own revelation of a history with domestic violence. She unabashedly attests in her talking head that she has a monopoly on playing runtelldat with magnanimous intentions. And I can't see why she would be earnestly horrified about secret malfeasance from one of her coworkers against another considering most of her tete-a-tetes with Rinna, Erika, and Yo have revolved around the narrative she's pushing about Lisa's villainy. As a former fan, I have to say that she's full of shit, messy as hell, and way more obvious about her own clumsy efforts to play this cutthroat game than she probably intends to be . . . Really weird to see Kathryn attempt to convince Kyle not of Rinna's veracity but of Kyle's own faith in Rinna's veracity. I feel like that's a significant distinction and, if she makes it to a second season, I'd watch out for ol' Kathy to try to instigate another war between Kyle and Lisa.

• Love 9

Yolanda is manipulating Eileen (possibly through Erika) and Eileen is trying to manipulate LisaR. LOL

I don't think Eileen is trying to get the others to make peace, I do think she is pot stirring. Watch her face closely when all hell breaks out, she is smiling, she is not horrified. LOL

• Love 10

Thanks Luna, I don't get Eileen's agenda and don't like her.  I am having a hard time understanding why she is after LisaV.  She didn't do anything to her.  

Well, according to what both Yolanda and Eileen have said, they spent some time together before filming began this season. I suspect that Yolanda filled her, Eileen's, head with all sorts of "LisaV is evil" stories, stories told to her by Brandi/Kim who blame LisaV for the fact that Bravo fired them. And I really do believe that Yolanda despises LisaV because Mohamed values their friendship and Lisa's opinions more than he has ever valued Yolanda (other than as mother to 3 of his children).

ETA....Eileen has compared what her sister that died went through to what Yolanda was going through. I think Eileen is trying to be there for Yolanda to overcome the guilt she has for not being there for that sister (even though the sister shut all her siblings out).

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

Well, according to what both Yolanda and Eileen have said, they spent some time together before filming began this season. I suspect that Yolanda filled her, Eileen's, head with all sorts of "LisaV is evil" stories, stories told to her by Brandi/Kim who blame LisaV for the fact that Bravo fired them. And I really do believe that Yolanda despises LisaV because Mohamed values their friendship and Lisa's opinions more than he has ever valued Yolanda (other than as mother to 3 of his children).

ETA....Eileen has compared what her sister that died went through to what Yolanda was going through. I think Eileen is trying to be there for Yolanda to overcome the guilt she has for not being there for that sister (even though the sister shut all her siblings out).

I think we saw when Eileen saw Yolanda-it was in April when she and Rinna went to visit.  From mid-May until July Eileen was pretty well consumed with Dick Van Patten (RIP).  He was in the hospital for three or four weeks before he died and Eileen indicated the family was with him throughout the stay.  I think Yolanda tends to exaggerate visitation and non-visitation depending on who she wants to curry favor.

Here is what I think happened.  I think when Eileen left the note for LVP in the Hamptons, LVP was honestly offended that Eileen didn't call.  I am guessing Mauricio getting the house for the ladies was probably an alternative to Kyle leaving the dump and staying with Bethenny.  So Rinna, Eileen and Kyle being pulled away I think hurt LVP's feelings.  I recall that LVP said Eileen should have called, so we could talk about it.  So by dinner time after a pretty strenuous party for LVP, LVP decided it was time to talk with Eileen and maybe get a few licks in.  I don't think LVP should have been offended as Mark Geragos' hotel got plenty of publicity and the party was a bit odd.  (Why for example would they not invite Bethenny?)  I am sure Bethenny blabbermouth diminishing LVP's honor (amzing how Bethenny managed to appear in the magazine the very next month.)

So between Eileen laying in on so thick about Erika and then the worst ever introduction to a talk about why she was offended I think LVP sensed that Eileen was not that much of a team player.  I think LVP really wanted both she and Rinna to be there for her.  LVP knew Bethenny would be about and Kyle's time would be consumed with Bethenny and her pop-up. I am guessing she felt  wow, I get you ladies out here and you splintered off.  LVP strikes me as the type that doesn't borrow trouble and did not spend one extra minute thinking about Eileen after the first apology session.

• Love 4

I wouldn't be surprised if Yolanda thinks that LVP has unflattering things to say about her to Mohammed. 

• Love 5

I wouldn't be surprised if Yolanda thinks that LVP has unflattering things to say about her to Mohammed. 

Oh I think it is much worse than that.  I don't think Yoolander is jealous of the bond between LVP and Mo.  I do think she is pissed that LVP not only has kept her Grande Dame of the show status, something Yoolander thought coming on with David Foster as a husband and his rota of singing for the their suppers A-listers would give to her instead. But she also figured whatever Mo was bringing to the show with LVP would simply shift over to her.  LVP wouldn't get to film with Shiva or have Mo pay court for her cameras. Because that was in Yoolander's "story".  Mo and Yo did do some major scenes together.  Gigi's birthday for instance.  But Yoolander still had to contend with LVP sharing the stage in that regard.   And when she first came on she had to suffer the perceived tie to be LVP that brought her on.  When they probably did not know each other much if at all and "of" each other.   Yoolander probably did resent anyone who could make claims, no matter how real or how reality they were, on to the entire life she was there to glamorously expose.

No.  Yoolander isn't worried LVP said unflatterng things about her to Mo I suspect.  What she is worried is Mo might have spilled more than one truth about her to to LVP.  Because while I am thinking Brandi is a crude liar, I do think she is smart enough to at least try to wrap a sliver of fact in her casserole of falsehoods.  Which makes me think neither Mo nor Yoolander have been as discreet as perhaps they should have been around mouths that like to take long walks on the beach and leave plenty of tracks in the sand for anyone following after to see.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 9

I think we saw when Eileen saw Yolanda-it was in April when she and Rinna went to visit.  From mid-May until July Eileen was pretty well consumed with Dick Van Patten (RIP).  He was in the hospital for three or four weeks before he died and Eileen indicated the family was with him throughout the stay.  I think Yolanda tends to exaggerate visitation and non-visitation depending on who she wants to curry favor.

Here is what I think happened.  I think when Eileen left the note for LVP in the Hamptons, LVP was honestly offended that Eileen didn't call.  I am guessing Mauricio getting the house for the ladies was probably an alternative to Kyle leaving the dump and staying with Bethenny.  So Rinna, Eileen and Kyle being pulled away I think hurt LVP's feelings.  I recall that LVP said Eileen should have called, so we could talk about it.  So by dinner time after a pretty strenuous party for LVP, LVP decided it was time to talk with Eileen and maybe get a few licks in.  I don't think LVP should have been offended as Mark Geragos' hotel got plenty of publicity and the party was a bit odd.  (Why for example would they not invite Bethenny?)  I am sure Bethenny blabbermouth diminishing LVP's honor (amzing how Bethenny managed to appear in the magazine the very next month.)

So between Eileen laying in on so thick about Erika and then the worst ever introduction to a talk about why she was offended I think LVP sensed that Eileen was not that much of a team player.  I think LVP really wanted both she and Rinna to be there for her.  LVP knew Bethenny would be about and Kyle's time would be consumed with Bethenny and her pop-up. I am guessing she felt  wow, I get you ladies out here and you splintered off.  LVP strikes me as the type that doesn't borrow trouble and did not spend one extra minute thinking about Eileen after the first apology session.

When Eileen joined LisaV, Kyle and LisaR at LisaV's house she said that she had recently either seen/been with or talked to Yolanda. Eileen has also said that she wants/needs to support Yolanda because she wasn't able to be there for her sister as she wanted to be and I believed her when she said that.

At the Hamptons, Lisa was surprised that they moved to the house but she was hurt that they didn't wait until she got there and that they didn't come back to the hotel to be there when Lisa/Ken arrived.  Yes, Lisa was a bit pissy when she asked about the "affair" but she was also tipsy as well and Eileen knows this. Also, it was Eileen that brought up her divorce, not Lisa. I think Lisa thought Eileen accepted her "I apologize" statement and then promptly forgot about it because Eileen seemed to be fine with Lisa, acting like there was nothing wrong between them. LOL

Nahhhhh, she is worried about what Mohamed told Lisa/Ken! She is worried that Lisa knows where all her skeletons are buried and will expose them on the show and she knows nothing about Lisa's skeletons and knows that what Brandi has told her can't be trusted....at all.

Oh I think it is much worse than that.  I don't think Yoolander is jealous of the bond between LVP and Mo.  I do think she is pissed that LVP not only has kept her Grande Dame of the show status, something Yoolander thought coming on with David Foster as a husband and his rota of singing for the their suppers A-listers would give to her instead. But she also figured whatever Mo was bringing to the show with LVP would simply shift over to her.  LVP wouldn't get to film with Shiva or have Mo pay court for her cameras. Because that was in Yoolander's "story".  Mo and Yo did do some major scenes together.  Gigi's birthday for instance.  But Yoolander still had to contend with LVP sharing the stage in that regard.   And when she first came on she had to suffer the perceived tie to be LVP that brought her on.  When they probably did not know each other much if at all and "of" each other.   Yoolander probably did resent anyone who could make claims, no matter how real or how reality they were, on to the entire life she was there to glamorously expose.

No.  Yoolander isn't worried LVP said unflatterng things about her to Mo I suspect.  What she is worried is Mo might have spilled more than one truth about her to to LVP.  Because while I am thinking Brandi is a crude liar, I do think she is smart enough to at least try to wrap a sliver of fact in her casserole of falsehoods.  Which makes me think neither Mo nor Yoolander have been as discreet as perhaps they should have been around mouths that like to take long walks on the beach and leave plenty of tracks in the sand for anyone following after to see.

I agree!

• Love 3

I wouldn't be surprised if Yolanda thinks that Mohammed has unflattering things to say about her to LVP.

• Love 11

I hope the photos LVP and Kyle were laughing at were of the ones of Anwar carrying Yoliar. I hope Kyle and LVP own up to it and EMBRACE it (and laugh in Yoliar's face). I suspect I will be disappointed:-(

Because the whole facade is ridiculous and Yo needs a good dose of reality. If they do this, she'll be sorry she posted incriminating pictures.

• Love 7

Eileen: "So you're fine with your friend betraying you?" Someone needs to lead that horse to a water source because she's both dehydrated and filthy. At this point, I almost hope Lisa doesn't sign on for next season if it might make her more comfortable with taking the gloves off come reunion and going full-on scorched earth because she really needs to get Eileen together.

• Love 5

Eileen: "So you're fine with your friend betraying you?" Someone needs to lead that horse to a water source because she's both dehydrated and filthy. At this point, I almost hope Lisa doesn't sign on for next season if it might make her more comfortable with taking the gloves off come reunion and going full-on scorched earth because she really needs to get Eileen together.

Are you referring to vanderpump?

If so I agree that if she could somehow expend the VDP rules concept to include her friends, her partner and his family, I would gladly drop the RHOBH to watch exclusively her franchise.

I am also very much interested in her charitable endeavors.

in addition, if the Todd would develop a show about their early years in London, I would also be glued to the TV set.

lF she comes for all those bitches, it would be delightful.

Come on Pinkie, bring on the truth cannon.

It would create interest in her own franchise and brings a bit of life to this very stale show.

• Love 4

Yoolander is funny! I also like "Jolander", from the podcast Bitch Sesh, Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider, two comediennes who are hysterical and love all things housewives.  They call her "Jolander" because they say that's how LVP pronounces it.  It really is a hysterical podcast, all about the housewives every week.

I don't know if I'm the right person to give spoilers - I only saw Episode 19, and I will say: the big fight that seems to drive the rest of the season happens in Episode 18, and the season finale is Episode 20.  So Episode 19  (juicy as it was!) was a little bit of an in-between episode.

Also, I only saw it once (before it vanished into the ether).  But a few details that might provide some insight into the things being debated right now:

The ladies are in Dubai this episode.  The episode begins in the morning after a HUGE fight that happened the night before.  That fight was about Eileen and Lisa Rinna confronting LVP and, kind of, Kyle.  I apologize - this is going to be fuzzy because I didn't see the fight, just the aftermath - but apparently LVP, when Lisa Rinna told her the Munchausen thing was blowing up, said something like "why don't you blame it on Kyle."  Regardless of what exactly happened, that is the gist of the argument: that when it looked like someone was going to get in trouble for Munchausen's, LVP told Lisa Rinna, "we can work together and make Kyle the bad guy."  Wording mine, obviously,  but the fight was about LVP being so manipulative and disloyal that she would plot and scheme against Kyle, supposedly her best friend.  And most of Episode 19 was about how Kyle would react to that betrayal.  

There is a poignant scene, near the end of the episode, between LVP and Kyle, when Kyle really tries to get to the bottom of things.  You can see Kyle not wanting to repeat Puerto Rico, and not wanting to be accused of turning on LVP, but also feeling caught in the middle because all the other women on the trip (again, including Kathryn) are certain that LVP has done something pretty nasty to Kyle and is not taking responsibility for it.  So there's a long scene where Kyle says "Lisa, I love you unconditionally, you're like a sister to me, I am telling you right now that I forgive you, but you have to admit that this happened because I'm looking like an abused wife, walking around with a black eye saying that I got hit by a door."  That's a pretty close quote - the "love you" and "like a sister" and "abused wife with a black eye" are all direct things I remember.  But LVP will still not admit it.  This is the scene that's in the teaser trailer, by the way, with Kyle saying "I'm asking you not to lie!" She's asking LVP to admit that she did it. So that's a bit unresolved, but Kyle has clearly made up her mind that she's going to defend LVP no matter what.  And the other women, especially Lisa Rinna and Eileen, are furious at LVP for doing it, and really frustrated with Kyle for letting her get away with it.  Eileen says that she thinks Kyle is letting LVP act this way because of her own damaged family relationships, to which I say: ding ding ding.  

Lisa R and Eileen say in this episode that the main fight in the group is really between LVP and Yolanda, who hate each other.  There's not much progress on this "fight" in the episode, because everyone but Yolanda is in Dubai, so Yolanda is not part of the fray. But there's a scene with Lisa Rinna, Eileen, Erika and Kathryn, where Lisa Rinna and Eileen explain to the newbies the history of hatred between LVP and Yolanda.  There's even an insightful and almost-poignant scene with all the women at dinner where they tell LVP that they think her hatred of Yolanda is driving everything, and that hatred stems back to Yolanda's accusing Ken of hitting her. LVP pretty much admits that is true, and gets genuinely teary eyed (and I don't even think she was acting), saying "if someone attacked your husband, you wouldn't like that either."  And while both Lisa Rinna and Eileen seem WAY DONE WITH Lisa Vanderpump this episode, they do agree with her and say they understand her response.  It was sort of satisfying to see that directly addressed.

Okay - that's the main stuff I remember.  There's some other smaller things, and one really poignant scene involving moms and Alzheimer's, and one very funny sequence where Kyle tries to teach LVP how to apologize to Eileen ("no, don't say that, that's still not right!"), but that's the main narrative and the dynamics.  There's also a short "back in Beverly Hills" scene with Yolanda, Brandi and Kim, which I am refusing to acknowledge because it was phony and infuriating.

I also don't know how much they might edit or change - this was clearly a working cut, with some blank spots in it, not color corrected, etc.  So they can make some edits. I apologize in advance because I'm sure I got some of it wrong, but the gist of it is pretty accurate, I think.  

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 11

So LVP has been harboring a grudge against Yo for the past few seasons.  IMO her comments about the kids and munchhausen weren't just innocent and were set up with Kyle in advance to get it out there that Mohammed said no.

Did it seem like it was a pile-on against LVP by the end of the meal? Because on twitter in responding to Joyce, LVP intimated that this season was another gang up.

I wonder if the PTB will re-edit the episode now that it has leaked. 

So LVP has been harboring a grudge against Yo for the past few seasons.  IMO her comments about the kids and munchhausen weren't just innocent and were set up with Kyle in advance to get it out there that Mohammed said no.

Did it seem like it was a pile-on against LVP by the end of the meal? Because on twitter in responding to Joyce, LVP intimated that this season was another gang up.

I wonder if the PTB will re-edit the episode now that it has leaked. 

I see why LVP has been trying to set that up - the public response was that LVP was totally wronged in Puerto Rico, and LVP is hoping to get everyone to think, in advance of seeing the actual footage, that it happened again.  

But Kyle was 100% supporting LVP, to her own detriment.  And Kathryn and Erika, while they seemed frustrated that LVP was refusing to acknowledge what she did wrong, didn't seem particularly engaged in the fight itself, per se.

Eileen and Lisa Rinna: 100% fed up with LVP, no doubt.  I am REALLY interested to see which way public response goes.

I also figure there will be edits, but I don't think they can change too much, because it really does drive the end of the season, and I'm sure it was the driver behind the reunion.  The whole couch seating arrangement was based on that fight!  :)

• Love 4

I have to think that Yo sitting on LVPs couch means that, while she is still mad at the Kiddies' comment, she doesn't believe that LVP made Rinna say Munchhausen and is siding with LVP against Rinna.  I think Mohammed is more important to Yo, so push come to shove, she is going to superficially back LVP too. Doesn't mean Yo likes her at all, but she will pretend to and will continue to make snide comments when she can.

• Love 3

I have to think that Yo sitting on LVPs couch means that, while she is still mad at the Kiddies' comment, she doesn't believe that LVP made Rinna say Munchhausen and is siding with LVP against Rinna.  I think Mohammed is more important to Yo, so push come to shove, she is going to superficially back LVP too. Doesn't mean Yo likes her at all, but she will pretend to and will continue to make snide comments when she can.

I think so, too. During the S3 reunion, I totally thought Lisa believed Kyle over Yolanda (when Kyle and Yo were arguing about whether Yo told Kim that Lisa was "full of shit" or whatever the comment was), but by that point LVP and Yo were allies, and LVP wanted to make Kyle pay. So Lisa wasn't about to admit that one of her allies had said something against her, certainly not if it meant that Kyle was right.

• Love 2

I see why LVP has been trying to set that up - the public response was that LVP was totally wronged in Puerto Rico, and LVP is hoping to get everyone to think, in advance of seeing the actual footage, that it happened again.

But Kyle was 100% supporting LVP, to her own detriment. And Kathryn and Erika, while they seemed frustrated that LVP was refusing to acknowledge what she did wrong, didn't seem particularly engaged in the fight itself, per se.

Eileen and Lisa Rinna: 100% fed up with LVP, no doubt. I am REALLY interested to see which way public response goes.

I also figure there will be edits, but I don't think they can change too much, because it really does drive the end of the season, and I'm sure it was the driver behind the reunion. The whole couch seating arrangement was based on that fight! :)

The whole thing sucks for Kyle - again. Here she has folks coming to her and telling her of terrible things that LVP has done to her - again. If she asks questions or tries to get to the bottom of it, she is accused of not being loyal to LVP - again. From the looks of the pictures they posted on Twitter, they get past it - for now. It will never really be over because Kyle will always be suspect somewhere in the back of her mind. Like the suitcase comment, it just seems like such a strange thing to accuse someone of. Like Brandi before her, Lisar could no doubt spill the beans about a whole host of things that LVP said about Kyle last season. Yet she picks this thing. That is so strange to me. It will be interesting to see how the audience reacts to Eileen and Lisar making such claims, but even more interesting to see how folks react to Kyle once again being put in an impossible situation. Will she be hated for daring to ask the question and have initial doubt, or for the first time find herself really embraced because she "defends" LVP? Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5