Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Episode time line speculation

Sara wrecks havoc all over, Oliver finds out (calls Constantine), Thea is attacked and put in the hospital, Felicity and Oliver go see her, Felicity leaves, Oliver and Laurel fight/talk, Sara comes back and attacks Thea, they get Sara, everyone gathers to get Sara's soul back, Oliver / Constantine / Laurel go into GhostNanda and get Sara's soul. Everything is good?

And then Sara thanks Laurel for saving her. "Dinah Laurel Lance, always trying to save the world". BOOM.

• Love 6

Shouldn't Thea be able to hold her own with Sara? At least a little? Unless she's refusing to fight

Sara probably isn't fighting in any kind of nuanced way that's easy to defend yourself against since she's out of her mind. Its probably just feral swings and all-out rage. And, obviously it might be difficult for her to fight back when she's laid up in the hospital.

Sara probably isn't fighting in any kind of nuanced way that's easy to defend yourself against since she's out of her mind. Its probably just feral swings and all-out rage. And, obviously it might be difficult for her to fight back when she's laid up in the hospital.

In the hospital sure. But it should be easy to be prepared after Sara jumps through a window.

I hope though that they have scenes post soul restoration

Thea should not be able to hold her own against Sara. Sara trained longer, actually went out in the field to use her skills and survived in hellish places longer. Plus she's crazy with rage that tends to make a person stronger than normal. And who knows maybe Sara picked up some powers from the LP. Even Darhk said it shouldn't have worked so no one knows what it did to her in order for it to bring her back. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

Sara is also going to be on LOT and be one of the lead fighters so they have to hype her up. Besides, she was on almost Oliver's fighting level in Season 2. She must have picked something up from the pit because she was doing some crazy jumps in the trailer. So, no I don't think Thea should be able to keep up with Sara.

• Love 1

Look at Laurel in the Asia promo!

https://twitter.com/LaOlicity/status/659745612091420672

No Laurel, it isn't OK for you. For tons of reasons that won't matter in universe, but it is SO not OK for you. And can you please sound less like a 4-year-old who didn't get the right to go as far on your bike as your older brother? Jeez.

And by the way, it isn't OK for you to be the last one arrived in the team, Oliver's team, where you weren't invited to start with, and to spread your negativity, encourage internal conflicts in order to have a bitching partner and criticize everything, including the man who happened to make sacrifice for his cause, as if you're the boss of them.

Honestly, this is even worse than S2.

• Love 20

No Laurel, it isn't OK for you. For tons of reasons that won't matter in universe, but it is SO not OK for you. And can you please sound less like a 4-year-old who didn't get the right to go as far on your bike as your older brother? Jeez.

And by the way, it isn't OK for you to be the last one arrived in the team, Oliver's team, where you weren't invited to start with, and to spread your negativity, encourage internal conflicts in order to have a bitching partner and criticize everything, including the man who happened to make sacrifice for his cause, as if you're the boss of them.

Honestly, this is even worse than S2.

I wouldn't mind Laurel calling Oliver out so much usually, since he has been kind of a hypocrite in the past. But it seems to me based on the preview that he's not upset that she's alive so much as he's upset that she's alive and on a killing spree. Which she wouldn't have been on if Laurel hadn't a) brought her home when she was clearly not ready, or b) chained her up in her basement unattended and kept it a secret.

• Love 1

I can already tell I'm gonna need to take extra blood pressure medication next Wednesday to deal with Laurel trying to justify her actions by comparing them to Oliver's.

I can deal with Laurel trying to justify her actions because she's Teflon Laurel (love that so much) and that's how she rolls. What is absolutely blood-boiling infuriating is that no one calls her on it and she will skate through this with zero consequences. And, even if she is called on it, that person will be told they are wrong in the end and will see the light that circles Saint Laurel's halo.

• Love 9

I can deal with Laurel trying to justify her actions because she's Teflon Laurel (love that so much) and that's how she rolls. What is absolutely blood-boiling infuriating is that no one calls her on it and she will skate through this with zero consequences. And, even if she is called on it, that person will be told they are wrong in the end and will see the light that circles Saint Laurel's halo.

Ugh, it all makes me want to vomit. I am absolutely terrified that they will have John Constantine backing up Laurel's "rightness" and I cannot with that. DO NOT MAKE CONSTANTINE INTO A PROP FOR THIS WOMAN SHOW!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!

• Love 3

I would now like the opposite hallway scene with Laurel and Oliver to be him gently telling her they'll get her the help she needs, and all of TA will be there for her once she's released. I bet Constantine knows of some decent facilities. That's the only way I'll buy any of what's being sold to me. 

• Love 20

Constantine is the perfect character to lay into her. No previous ties, an unapologetic, no-BS, one time guest star character. I want Felicity and Diggle to be like "not touching that with a ten foot pole."  Thea would probably feel too guilty and it isn't her place to say anything. That leaves Oliver and Lance. I'm sure the writers don't want to make Oliver and Laurel's interactions any uglier than they already have too. I don't think they want to raffle feathers between Lance and Laurel, they got a lot of push back last season on Laurel's treatment of Lance. Pretty sure they want to avoid that. They need to address it, but can't leave a lasting scar.

Someone needs to go off on Laurel. If they are smart, they would make Constantine be that person.

• Love 5

DD doesn't need a mole  yet because he still thinks he can buy/intimidate Oliver. But when he can't, then it does make sense he would put in a mole.

The problem with Laurel being Teflon is that it keeps her from learning and getting better. We learn from our mistakes; when they're excuse or worse glorified as it seems MG was doing, it just reinforces the behaviour.

I have the exact same questions, ahah. Why the need to be in costume?

Easy, it's the Green Arrow and Black Canary fighting together.  Oliver and Laurel may be at odds but Green Arrow/Black Canary forevah.

And they said that Olicity was fan pandering.

So, DD's box is 99% something personal, but what if he's actually got tiny Ray trapped in there?

I hope if he is then for DD's sake he's not wearing his suit. I just got an imagine of a tiny Atom flying all over zapping DD.

• Love 6

Haha, okay, I only just watched that promo properly and so Sara is going around Star City hurting women who look exactly like Thea. Interesting! But even once they get her soul back, does that mean she'll still have the impulse to hurt Thea?

Edited by Guest

Haha, okay, I only just watched that promo properly and so Sara is going around Star City hurting women who look exactly like Thea. Interesting! But even once they get her soul back, does that mean she'll still have the impulse to hurt Thea?

That's my understanding.

I don't think Laurel is going to get yelled at beyond Oliver making a half hearted attempt and getting shut down by her, well you did it for your sister excuse. I think Constantine is going to be glib and charming and not nearly as upset as we'd hoped and everyone will be feeling sorry for Laurel.

I was looking forward to the snack down before they let her off the hook but I think Nyssa might have been it.

Part of me even hopes I'm right so I can rant with pointed justification for how Laurel never is held accountable.

• Love 1

The lust will probably be there but she'll be able to manage it.

I guess we solved the mystery of whether the Dippee is mad at the person who killed her or the person who Dipped her.  And Malcolm really is a moron...here's Sara back, she totes wants to murder you, daughter dearest, okay, all of you have fun together back in Star(ling) City!

• Love 4

But I thought Thea/Sara/Laurel go on a mission in either 406 or 407 and it goes wrong because of Sara and/or Thea's bloodlust? Am I making this up? I remember something from the episode description. To me that suggests the bloodlust is gonna be a thing they have to deal with always.

From interviews, I got the feeling that Sara's journey for LoTs1 is going to be dealing with the impulse to hurt and trying to get her humanity back, while her bosses want her to be a killing weapon.

Wow. Poor Sara just continues to be surrounded by assholes. Can't shecatch a break?

But I thought Thea/Sara/Laurel go on a mission in either 406 or 407 and it goes wrong because of Sara and/or Thea's bloodlust? Am I making this up? I remember something from the episode description. To me that suggests the bloodlust is gonna be a thing they have to deal with always.

No idea. I just remeber the three of them from the sizzle reel. I bet everyone will be shocked when something goes wrong too. How in the world did that happen?
  • Love 2

Yeah, I think Sara and Thea will both have to deal with their need to hurt others and Sara will also have to deal with her need to hurt Thea. That's probably one of the reasons she leaves to join Team Legends. 

It'll probably be Laurel thinking Sara's all cured because of Constantine then take Thea and Sara out in the field where they attempt to murder everyone and each other. That should be fun a episode. 

• Love 2

Yeah, I think Sara and Thea will both have to deal with their need to hurt others and Sara will also have to deal with her need to hurt Thea. That's probably one of the reasons she leaves to join Team Legends. 

It'll probably be Laurel thinking Sara's all cured because of Constantine then take Thea and Sara out in the field where they attempt to murder everyone and each other. That should be fun a episode. 

That's what I thought. Because Thea still has her soul after being in the LP (unlike Sara right now) but she has the bloodlust. So I'm assuming it will just be a permanent side effect. 

I think it might be 406 actually. Isn't it the mission to save Ray?

So there is a BTS picture from episode 4-09 that shows Dahrk and his ghosts at Oliver's campaign headquarters party. ( MG labeled it Dahrk's Christmas Card)

I'm assuming from the picture that the party gets crashed by DD.

I'm assuming from the picture that the party gets crashed by DD.

Party gets crashed by DD, he takes Felicity, we're all left hanging over the winter break, thinking she's the person in the grave because SURELY they will show it again.

/pointless spec

• Love 7

That's what I thought. Because Thea still has her soul after being in the LP (unlike Sara right now) but she has the bloodlust. So I'm assuming it will just be a permanent side effect. 

I think it might be 406 actually. Isn't it the mission to save Ray?

The episode description says exactly that, although I'm not sure it was clear whether it referred to Thea or Sara.  I would guess both will have to deal with bloodlust for the rest of their lives.  But Sara was dead, so no soul or whatever, whereas Thea's soul was still in her body.

I wonder if they'll have her taken and then flash "FOUR-ish months later" so they can have Oliver all messed up because she's been missing for six months, and people really worrying about her being in the grave (bc otherwise the timing wouldn't work), and they solve the problem of keeping O/F separate for very long?

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

Party gets crashed by DD, he takes Felicity, we're all left hanging over the winter break, thinking she's the person in the grave because SURELY they will show it again.

/pointless spec

Maybe pointless, but certainly not baseless. EBR just posted this on her Instagram:

CShUP-TXIAA44bQ.jpg

• Love 1

/pointless spec

I'm 99.99% sure this is what's going to happen :p

• Love 1

Yeah, DD was at Oliver's HQ Christmas party thing while Felicity is there. I'm wondering if he'll see Oliver happy with Felicity and steal her away. Or try to.

Edit: or what everyone said above. I need to stop skimming threads. LOL.

Edited by Guest

Well....hello creepy guys in basement somewhere. I think y'all took the wrong blonde. Yeah, you want that one over there. The one with her arms crossed and the car alarm around her neck. Thanks fellas.

In all seriousness though, if Felicity's dad does turn out to be one of the head HIVE honchos, taking his daughter ought to be a big no no for DD.

• Love 12

I think I've figured out why Oliver and Laurel are wearing their leather suits while they go a-vision tripping to NP...it's because they are embarking on a 'BATTLE" for Sara's soul...dun dun dun

I swear, if there's anything half as moronic in the script I'll laugh and laugh and laugh and then I'll cry because this show, when it isn't bending itself into a pretzel to prop characters that can't stand on their own, could be SO GOOD. 

• Love 4

I'm not excited about the prospect of Felicity and Oliver being apart and weeks of endless grave speculation over the break. But vengeful, "You kidnapped the woman I want to marry" Oliver? Oh hell yes. Bring it. The only way to make it better for me would be to have Felicity injured and in the hospital, life hanging in the balance, after Oliver finds her.

• Love 11