Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I must say, I do like Laurel's boots.  And that everyone is attending this seance in jeans instead of the usual flowing robes!

The ankle boots? I like them too. 

At least Oliver looks pissed at Laurel in one screencap. Although I am pissed at him in turn for pushing her back and protecting her from Sara when the sane course of action would be to use her as a human shield.

• Love 8

Ah yes, nothing bolsters a friendship like bonding over how my sister killed your sister so you bring your sister back from the dead and she attacks my sister, who I also brought back from the brink of death. Let's hug it out!

I'm sick of this ridiculous storyline and we've still got at least 2 episodes to go, not including tonight's. And it looks like everyone's predictions of Laurel not having to deal with any repercussions for what's she's done are right on the money. I'm sure there's going plenty of "oh, poor Laurel! What a burden you've had to carry!" from everyone than anger or disgust.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 21

Ah yes, nothing bolsters a friendship like bonding over how my sister killed your sister so you bring your sister back from the dead and she attacks my sister, who I also brought back from the brink of death. Let's hug it out!

And this post, ladies and gentlemen, so eloquently sums up the WTF**kery that is this whole storyline.

• Love 4

So you think they're intentionally destroying Laurel as a functional character because at least that way people will talk about her? Then what, act like it never happened and hope people forget when they start writing her as more or less sane again?

I think they are throwing anything at the blank wall that her character has become and unfortunately (or fortunately) the crazy shit is what is sticking ... :/

• Love 1

Why is she unchained? Did Laurel decide she was better? and why the hell did they take her to the hospital? 

Maybe one of Laurel's neighbors unchains her while she's waiting for the spin cycle to complete. And maybe she went to the hospital on her own. 

• Love 5

Still good for a laugh.

It didn't even break glass this time.

I'm starting to think they're throwing Lauriver shippers some bones now.  I still don't worry about O/F, because I would just stop watching, but it takes me out of the moment.

Those fucking geniuses just brought QUENTIN LANCE into their new SECRET LAIR.  I just can't; I CANNOT.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

Yeah, I didn't know Lady Cop was going to be evil. 

And I'm glad they brought Lance down into the lair right before they found out that he was working with Damien Darhk, LMAO.

That was one of the dumbest things they've ever done.

Hey, I was right that Oliver wanted Lance's approval.  And maybe now he'll quit taking every quasi-philosophical bullshit saying as gospel.

Is it just me or is this incredibly boring?  The Lance stuff is even worse than usual.

Edited by AyChihuahua

How big is Laurel's basement? God damn. 

This resurrection storyline is the worst and continues to be the worst forever and ever. This episode is really boring - I can't believe there's still 15 minutes left. It feels like a thousand things have happened, and yet...

Edited by apinknightmare

Holy shit. This is awful.  Laurel is so fucking deluded. And now Detective Lance is having a meltdown because of what Laurel did and she is passive-aggressively shaming him?  I have no words to explain how utterly idiotic this SL is.

Sorry but KC is a shit actor. There are character traits and there is bad acting. The folding of her arms? STOP IT. FInd something else to do with your hands. My gods. 

But good on Oliver for calling Lance out. WTF. 

I just keep hoping someone shoots Laurel.

• Love 11

Boring episode for sure. 

But Oliver's confrontation w/ Quentin almost makes it worth it tbh. What an amazing and beautifully acted scene. And this is why I dont' want Quentin to die. Paul can act. 

I didn't think it was all that great.  The intensity level wavered too much, from both of them.

And Oliver nearly got his spine severed by a SWAT officer.  Man their badass abilities vary according to PLOT.  He killed RAS AL GHUL last season, now a single SWAT would have severed his spine if Quentin hadn't talked her down (because sure Quentin, appeal to her honorable nature, just because she's a drug dealer and cop-killer doesn't mean she won't be shamed by your blah blah blah...oh wait, it worked, God this show is dumb).

Last episode was SO MUCH BETTER.

• Love 3

Also surprised lady cop was bad, I hope they didn't just one-off another talented actor :(

Glad they used the we're all desperate and I have to believe in redemption speech for QL to Lady Cop, that would have been even more hypocritical if he ever attempted to say that to OQ.

One thing that this episode made me feel more trepidation for is Oliver feeling tension when Felicity's working so hard to get Ray back in 3x06. Because she was crying over him in this ep, which - yes, I get that it would be difficult to hear someone you cared about's last words - but she didn't love him, and it seems like she didn't even go to his funeral? Not looking forward to that. 

• Love 2

I have no desire to watch the next episode. At all. Looks like a different show with some Arrow characters. No thanks. 

LMAO @ Laurel STILL not telling anyone even after Sara escapes. GOOD LORD.

She's literally getting away with everything. I can't with this storyline! Even her dad didn't say anything to her, like 'what the hell were you thinking, Laurel? WTF. This is some bull.

She's literally getting away with everything. I can't with this storyline! Even her dad didn't say anything to her, like 'what the hell were you thinking, Laurel? WTF. This is some bull.

LOL, even HIS reaction was OMG I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON. 

• Love 1

LOL, even HIS reaction was OMG I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON. 

I know! He was shocked and conflicted and devastated and pleased all at once. PB did a really great job.

And then there's Laurel. Who is yet to emote once during this whole thing. I just can't get over this. 

Call me when 4x06 airs. I'm not about Oliver and Laurel bonding over her dumb ass life choices.

I don't even understand how that's going to work? 

Doesn't seem like Laurel goes to the team after she finds out Sara's gone, since it seems (and this could be editing) like Oliver's the one telling her that Sara's alive? And Sara goes after Thea? I mean, at most I can see him saying he understands why she felt like she had to do what she did, but if it's anything more than that, I'm calling shenanigans. 

• Love 3

Wow. If they have Oliver validate Laurel's choices over all of this..... No words.

You know it's going to happen. Prepare yourself. By 406 it'll be like nothing happened. 

My very wild guess right now is that it's a relative and a lover. Laurel as Sara's sister and Oliver as Sara's former lover. That's the only rationale I can come up with off the top of my head.

So virgins are fresh out of luck if they need to be exorcised after the Lazarus pit?

• Love 4

Wow. If they have Oliver validate Laurel's choices over all of this..... No words.

I mean, Quentin was more upset at himself for considering shooting Sara than he was at Laurel for surprising the hell out of him with his undead feral daughter, so...it might happen. Guess no one's worried about his heart so much anymore.

• Love 1

So virgins are fresh out of luck if they need to be exorcised after the Lazarus pit?

It's a wild guess, nothing more. I was trying to think of some justification for it being Oliver in the ritual rather than Quentin. Other than throwing Lauriver fans a bone.

Edited by Starfish35

If Laurel doesn't even go for help after her feral mystically murderous trained-assassin sister escapes from Laurel's ad hoc chaining, and Sara kills/tries to kill someone (probably Thea) and Oliver's all "Hey Laurel, we're cool, like you know, I get it, I get where you are in your bones" I'm going to be ill.

When is this LoT crap over?  

They probably need a relative and the physically strongest who believes in magic.

I mean, Sara's not dead anymore.  After being dead for a year.  Any of them who don't believe in magic at this point are dumbasses.

• Love 3

I wonder if Soulless!/Soulful? Sara tracks Thea down at the hospital to kill her. And stopped to grab a coat along the way? WTH

You know what? I give up trying to make sense of this mess. I love almost every superhero show out there, but I hate that TIIC are twisting The Flash and Arrow around for some mid-season spin-off. I'm super irritated right now that Sara's return is being handled in such a shoddy manner and taking up 1/3 of a season. 

• Love 4

So.....speculation based on the pictures....

The ritual in the lair doesn't work? And so they have to go to Nanda Parbat to redo it? (Based on the pic of Laurel and Oliver standing on the side of the pit clasping arms.) So where are Malcolm and Nyssa in this scenario? And why did Oliver and Laurel have to get dressed up in their costumes just to go to NP? Just so we wouldn't forget what show we were watching? RME.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2