Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Yeah, I knew from other spoilers that Palmer wasn't a goner but they(PR) were using words like critically injured and mortally wounded.  I guess maybe his pride took a hit!

I thought it would at least be bad enough to legit warrant a visit from mom because of worry, but...how worried can Felicity be? He isn't hooked up to anything other than an IV and a pulse monitor. I mean, damn, she watched Oliver be brought back to life after Barry shot RAT POISON into him and barely batted an eye. She must think Ray has a low tolerance for pain, ahaha.  Maybe this is after a trip to the ICU or something, IDK. 

I guess since this injury is supposed to be sustained in an attack on the mayor's office, maybe Donna hears about it on the news and since she knows Felicity and Ray are "a something," she comes and gives her support without Felicity knowing beforehand?

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

All I can say is I hope Felicity and Donna have scenes outside Ray's room!  The hallway will work.  I hate the idea of MamaSmoak coming back simply to support Felicity's relationship with Ray.  If Felicity's dad is simply mentioned in passing with Ray in the scene I might scream.  Is it too much to ask for something to be just about Felicity?! 

• Love 7

I really think that CH is the one dying. He hasn't been spotted much during filming, and his tweets mentioning Arrow seem like he's trying to convince us that he's been working, but I'm not buying it. One of the pictures that he tweeted (where he was supposedly back at work) was from an older episode. Yeah, I think he's a goner. I think Sara is coming back via LP, but I'm not sure who else they will use it on.

At Payley Fest, SA mentioned that if Emily is ever showing off her shoulders, they have to put a scar on there from her bullet wound. Is it too optimistic of me to wonder if he mentioned that because her bare shoulder are something that he's seen very recently??

Possibly but you aren't the only one hoping Oliver gets to see that Shoulder scar in a sexy way lol

• Love 1

All I can say is I hope Felicity and Donna have scenes outside Ray's room!  The hallway will work.  I hate the idea of MamaSmoak coming back simply to support Felicity's relationship with Ray.  If Felicity's dad is simply mentioned in passing with Ray in the scene I might scream.  Is it too much to ask for something to be just about Felicity?! 

No, this'll be where she tells Brandon Routh's character a very personal secret that she's never told the guy she's actually supposed to be in love with, while said guy is listening helplessly from some distance away.... Wait, sorry, wrong 'Brandon Routh is the unwelcome, crazy eyed, creepy third wheel' storyline. 

• Love 4
(edited)

In those stills of Mama Smoak posted for 3x18, Ray doesn't look all that injured? He's even smiling as the doctor checks him out - unless that's just his creepy resting face. 

Those stills are probably from the end of the episode after he wakes up from surgery or coma or whatever.

Speaking of stills, I remember people made a big deal about EBR wearing this Red dress in that pic CH posted with DR/EBR saying it was a fake because she's wearing the red dress from her BTS photos on 2/10 (first day of 318).  However it appears as though she's wearing a very similar red dress in 317 (scope scene) and in 318 (hospital scene).  Could this be another instance of the wardrobe people putting her in very similar colored/cut dresses like they did in 301-303 plus 104?

That's not to say Roy isn't the one dying, i think there's a very good probability that it's him, especially with CH doing all of these non Arrow related PR/Interviews (just saw one of him, I Yahoo'd myself).  

Edited by Morrigan2575

So, just because I am slow and I don't get it. The order of the episodes is 3x17, 3x18, 1x18 and 3x19, right? How badly can Ray truly be injured if he is flying into CC just a week later. Nothing about the still screams horrible injury to me... He also could have had his appendix removed. 

So I saw the hospital pic. Im thinking that Ray might be in a coma or at least a marginally awake state. He does have an IV & cardiac monitor on (not big indicators of anything). But, the doctor is also forcibly opening RPs eyes to check for pupil responses with the flashlight, so possibly he is unable to open his eyes himself. Checking for pupillary response is a a way to check on someone's neurological status. It looks like there is a portable ventilator in the background, so maybe he is in the ICU or advanced care portion of the ER.

As for why Mama Smoak is there, Im guessing she came on her own without any warning to Felicity. Maybe she tried to send her a text message again. Maybe she was in town for unrelated reasons. I cannot imagine Felicity calling her just because her boyfriend winds up in the hospital its just not something her character would do. Unless of course, Ray being injured has something to do with Ras, and Ras somehow arranged for Mama Smoak to be in town as another way to get to Oliver.

On the plus side, if he does sustain a brain injury maybe that is a good excuse for Cisco to give him a new helmet & get rid of that dumb visor.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 3

So I saw the hospital pic. Im thinking that Ray might be in a coma or at least a marginally awake state. He does have an IV & cardiac monitor on (not big indicators of anything). But, the doctor is also forcibly opening RPs eyes to check for pupil responses with the flashlight, so possibly he is unable to open his eyes himself. 

So that is his creepy resting face is what you're saying? Hahaha

• Love 6

I really want to know what tweaks they made to the scripts because of the air date change, if they were small or big ones. One thing I realized is that Felicity and Ray may be headed to SC after Oliver is arrested well previously it was before. I don't like the sound of that.

I was thinking Oliver was because SA said he would be sidelined in 3.19. That and I am hoping that Laurel going pretty far for Oliver is a legal move. Of course, it could be Roy who is arrested (BTS of Lance holding a gun on Roy in 3.18) and Arrow is just in hiding.

• Love 1

Yeah, maybe it's not so much that he's sidelined because he's arrested, but maybe it's not safe for him to go out because he's wanted. But Felicity going to Central City would be weird in that time frame, but what can they do? It's a network thing.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Yeah, maybe it's not so much that he's sidelined because he's arrested, but maybe it's not safe for him to go out because he's wanted. But Felicity going to Central City would be weird in that time frame, but what can they do? It's a network thing.

I'm hoping there is a scene of Oliver and Diggle telling her go; maybe with the heat on Arrow and because there may be record of her being tied to Arrow (Lance bringing her in for questioning in S1) to get out of Dodge right now.

• Love 2

I was reminded again that this season has been a long string of repeated moments from last season and so from that standard of knowledge, we should have some pretty clear guesses as to what is coming up. 

Like Oliver going to Nanda Parbat.  This I'm guessing will parallel him hitting rock bottom (Roy?) and in order to stop the madness, offer himself up to Slade, um I mean Ra's.  Last time Diggle and Felicity used a dart to knock him out and brought Laurel to the foundry to pass on a key bit of information that gave them a different way to fight, but perhaps this time the new info makes Diggle and Felicity convinced that Oliver has to return to Nanda Parbat but like last year when they faced the super soldiers as a team, they all hop on a plane to face Ra's together maybe as a hail Mary, maybe as a way to say goodbye.

3-21 would be when Oliver "accepts" Ra's offer and gets his new costume (and haircut - maybe they think Starling City has cooties)  

Since 21 by MG's standards is not great for Olicity it could be simply that the majority of the episode is marked by Oliver diving into his new role which would preclude he and Felicity from ever being together. On the other hand it could also include some Raylicity bonding moments in another sort of parallel to what we had in season 2 with Laurel getting to come in and give her don't give up speech (and then tell him the important stuff about Blood)  I'd expect them to go father with Ray and Felicity than they did with anything Laurel and Oliver so I wouldn't put a marriage proposal from Ray to Felicity off the table.  It's waaaaaay too soon but this is Ray, the guy who isn't known to abide by social conventions or comfortable boundaries and we know Felicity catches that damn bouquet. 

I feel like before the end of the season the show will demand another super sized team up but maybe instead of Nyssa leading a team from the league to save Starling, she joins fighters from Starling to save Oliver from the league (and reclaim her place)?  Maybe John and Lyla instead of fighting to stop Argus, enlist Argus's help.  I feel like if that is the case Diggle might have to make some kind of a deal that he can't quickly get out of - kinda like Sara going back to the LoA. 

Just to make sure we know that the writers are completely out of original ideas, there will also have to be some twist in the final episode but will it be another fake out or would something happen that we think is a fake out and is actually true?   The final episode brings in the new bad but we don't know how big a part he plays.  If we are terribly lucky, maybe they can fix the whole Oliver as Ra's Ollie Guhl by 3-22 and we can have temporary happiness before things go wonky in 3-23.   

If they are cruel then the team will be on the verge of rescuing Oliver and he won't want to be rescued.  But then the big bad back in Starling starts making waves and the Arrow is needed in Season 4? 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

I'm hoping that they cut out the line about Ray being Barry in Oliver's body.

They really need to stop feeding us lines like these so far in advance. I feel like I've been hearing that remark for months and whatever episode that it is from still hasn't even aired yet. At the same time I check this thread a lot so I only have myself to blame really!

Edited by manbearpig

I hope that there is not a marriage proposal between Ray & Felicity. Its just too much too soon & we all know that he is moving to the spin-off, so what is the point? The EPs have consistently told us that Felicity is not moving off the show and frankly even MG's answer about long-distance dating I think was just a snark response. I sorta want his serious injury to make him re-evaluate his life and see that Felicity is not the romantic partner for him. I want him to realize that as much as he cares about her, he is not in love with her and he does not see a future together romantically. It would also fit with the writers repeating beats, since Sara was the one that left Oliver. I also would like him to remember Anna, because I want his story to be about him when he moves to the spin-off and not about the time wasted for plot purposes on Arrow. Maybe he has a vision of her or almost dying made him see what more life had to offer beyond Starling City. Its always been my biggest frustration with his characterization on Arrow, that they made it all about raylicity and not about ray/atom. It would have been far more productive for Ray & less irritating to watch if they had just kept the romance out of it. I hope in the end of the season they focus back on Ray/Atom and less on raylicity to give him a good send-off for the spin-off.

• Love 3

Ray proposing to Felicity would ridiculous. So it's probably going to happen. Haha. No. Please no. Stop this already. 

I love Mama Smoak a lot but I'm pretty confused as to why she's there. It makes me wonder if Felicity is going to be all frightened that Ray is injured and play it up to be more than it is. Obviously I believe she'd be worried if he was hurt because she's not unfeeling but I don't want to see more than that. It's just strange - what's different that makes Donna visit now, of all times?

Flash 118 airing after Arrow 318 is pretty stupid and they totally messed up there because I feel like Ray's injury in 318 is the reason why he has doubts in 319, not that I care. 

• Love 1

Ray proposing to Felicity would ridiculous. So it's probably going to happen. Haha. No. Please no. Stop this already.

The one positive thing it would do was shine a spotlight on how much Ray is rebounding on Felicity to the point of trying to just recreate his life with Anna.  One dead fiancé that he wants to save the world for swapped out for an alive one!  Not that I expect a yes but if Oliver and Felicity get closer and have an honest talk before he goes off to be Ra's and they hint that him being a newly minted uber bad dude is all that's standing in the way, I can't put it past TPTB to come up with a crazed ship stall.  

• Love 1

I just posted an EW Spoiler Room Question/Answer in the spoilers thread. It's not really anything that hasn't been said before but I definitely think what a lot of us liked about S1 & S2 Arrow (the trio) is gone for good. In fact, I am wondering if once they get O/F back on similar pages so to speak if they'll ramp up the angst with O&D.

• Love 2
(edited)

Based on the EW spoiler that Sunshine posted in the spoiler thread. I really think that blowing up the show means Oliver is going to become Ra's Ollie Ghul and S4 will have Team Arrow take over LoA.

Either that or MG is exaggerating as usual.

Edited by Morrigan2575

@Morrigan2575 I am positive MG is exaggerating as usual but I am thinking the things I loved are probably gone. They have been MIA most of this season anyway. I won't be the least surprised if your scenario is exactly what happens either.

• Love 1
Since that was a little too easy to answer, I’ll let executive producer Marc Guggenheim tease the game-changing season-ender: “These last episodes, we literally blow the show up,” he says. “By the end of the year, people are going to go, ‘How can the show go back to being what it was?’ The truth of the matter is that it may not.”

I'm concerned that this show will become completely unwatchable to viewers who care about the plot and characters (I mean, even more unwatchable than it is now).  Ugh, is season 4 going to be a mess as well?

• Love 1

I think they're being funny with the "blowing up" crap? The foundry blowing up, and the police learning that Oliver is the Arrow are two things that would change the show forever regardless of the LoA.

Maybe I'm in denial because the idea of the Ra's Ollie Ghul storyline lasting through S4 gives me hives, but new sets for their HQ, and superheroes with public identities would also make the show pretty different next season.

• Love 5

I love how Guggenheim says that like it's a good thing. It's never quite made sense to me that so many TV writers think, 'okay, we've got something going here. People like our show and we're getting some good traction via word of mouth and critical reviews. Change every fucking thing we're doing, now!'

It's baffling, and I guess it comes from some lesson they got in writing school about how you should always build and never let yourself get stuck in a status quo. But honestly, the best TV shows manage to evolve and grow without throwing out everything that made them popular in the first place. Especially genre shows, which rely more on a hardcore audience, so should respect what that audience likes even more than a procedural show might.

Take Buffy the Vampire Slayer, probably one of the first modern, genre successes. Over the first four seasons, there was a slow evolution of the concept, and building on the foundations, allowing characters to grow, some to leave and be replaced. But they never got away from the core idea of this being about a teenage girl who kills vampires. They never got away from the wit and warmth of the show, and absolutely never took it for granted that viewers would accept any old plot development thrown at them.

Buffy in season 4 is still recognisably Buffy from season 1, and the same goes for most of the other characters. Their strengths and weaknesses were still based on the same ideas they always had been. I specify season 4, because season 5 is where they made the first big change, introducing Dawn. But even then, the characters all remained mostly true to themselves, and the concept of the show was respected. 

• Love 3

I think they're being funny with the "blowing up" crap? The foundry blowing up, and the police learning that Oliver is the Arrow are two things that would change the show forever regardless of the LoA.

Maybe I'm in denial because the idea of the Ra's Ollie Ghul storyline lasting through S4 gives me hives, but new sets for their HQ, and superheroes with public identities would also make the show pretty different next season.

I'm also not convinced that that Oliver is going to be part of the LoA into next season, if only because that will mean the team will be fighting crime on a global scale, not limited to Starling City, and the show doesn't seem like it can afford that many different sets. Even in the ARGUS flashbacks, when they could have arguably sent Oliver to other locations on missions, they've stayed in Hong Kong, probably for budget reasons.

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Ra's Ollie Ghul lasts until next season, but I think he's talking about literal blowing up in terms of the foundry, like you said. And the identity issue and probably also the fact that the Lazarus Pit is now canon on the show. I don't think it's anything to worry about or freak out over yet. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Ra's Ollie Ghul lasts until next season, but I think he's talking about literal blowing up in terms of the foundry, like you said. And the identity issue and probably also the fact that the Lazarus Pit is now canon on the show. I don't think it's anything to worry about or freak out over yet. 

I agree on both counts. I can see the show starting S4 in Nanda Parbat and maybe following that through for the first 1/3 of the season before more epic, gamechanging things happen.

But I also think they're literally referring to blowing up shit, like they did when they said Oliver and Ra's fight would be a cliffhanger or whatever term that was used. These guys aren't exactly coy with their wording.

• Love 4

I'm hoping the only thing that blows up on the show is the foundry because i liked the old show much better than this one. The old team + Roy that's on the 2.5 comics that MG won't let us have on screen.

So if Quentin finds out Oliver is the Arrow, then everyone who is a regular knows who he is, right?  What will they do for suspense next season?

I think Mama Smoak is back only because Charlotte Ross was so good in 3x05, and they want to drop hints of Felicity's father for next season. I really hope she's not there to tell Felicity that a billionaire in the hand is worth more than the one hiding out in the bush.

From the promo, I thought that Felicity got a news notification at the wedding  that the Arrow was attacking and killing.  If that's the case, then Ray knows that Oliver was there at the wedding with him.  Wouldn't that rule out Oliver Queen as the one wrecking havoc in the city?

I love how Guggenheim says that like it's a good thing. It's never quite made sense to me that so many TV writers think, 'okay, we've got something going here. People like our show and we're getting some good traction via word of mouth and critical reviews. Change every fucking thing we're doing, now!'

It's baffling, and I guess it comes from some lesson they got in writing school about how you should always build and never let yourself get stuck in a status quo. But honestly, the best TV shows manage to evolve and grow without throwing out everything that made them popular in the first place. Especially genre shows, which rely more on a hardcore audience, so should respect what that audience likes even more than a procedural show might.

Take Buffy the Vampire Slayer, probably one of the first modern, genre successes. Over the first four seasons, there was a slow evolution of the concept, and building on the foundations, allowing characters to grow, some to leave and be replaced. But they never got away from the core idea of this being about a teenage girl who kills vampires. They never got away from the wit and warmth of the show, and absolutely never took it for granted that viewers would accept any old plot development thrown at them.

Buffy in season 4 is still recognisably Buffy from season 1, and the same goes for most of the other characters. Their strengths and weaknesses were still based on the same ideas they always had been. I specify season 4, because season 5 is where they made the first big change, introducing Dawn. But even then, the characters all remained mostly true to themselves, and the concept of the show was respected.

Yeah I don't understand why MG is so dead set on seemingly destroying what made the show great, OG Team Arrow some lightness in the gloom and Doom, Olicity not having Bullshit Angst. I agree with you on Buffy The Vampire Slayer but that also had a much better Head writer in Joss Whedon

People were tweeting CR asking if Donna notices/comments/approved of Olicity and she was favoriting those tweets, I hope thats a good sign. She is so good to Olicity shippers.

I really hope we don't get Felicity shooting heart eyes at Ray well Oliver is shooting heart eyes at her. Just No.

Ray doing the wedding both really annoys me and cracks me up. It's so over the top.

I think MG is really overselling but I also think he could pull anything. I think there is a good chance everyone is going to be spilt up at the end of the year. Oliver is Ra's, Diggle is working with Argus more either in SC or around the world, Laurel is being BC in Starling City. I'm not sure where Felicity would end up. I have this picture of her choosing to stay behind with Oliver in Nanda and I have to say I'm loving it.

• Love 2

I think I would rather have Team Arrow completely blown up e.g. Diggle with ARGUS, Laurel working with Nyssa Felicity and Thea with Oliver, than have a Team Arrow of 6 or more members.  Felicity has to stay away from Ray though.

I wouldn't put it past MG to have Felicity accept a proposal from Ray to torture us and set up the spin-off.

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised if things continue into s4 either but the whole point is that each season has a theme and s3 is identity. Wouldn't carrying it in s4 be missing the point of keeping each season individually thematic? I want Oliver to make progress with his dual identities this season, personally speaking.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 7
I think I would rather have Team Arrow completely blown up e.g. Diggle with ARGUS, Laurel working with Nyssa Felicity and Thea with Oliver, than have a Team Arrow of 6 or more members.  Felicity has to stay away from Ray though.

I wouldn't put it past MG to have Felicity accept a proposal from Ray to torture us and set up the spin-off.

I like your idea Statsgirl!! Diggle and Wifey Lyla working together at ARGUS, Laurel with Nyssa, Olicity and Thea maybe in Nanda Parbat?

• Love 1

I can imagine them keeping Ras Ollie Ghul until s4, if only because it would make fun plots for them to write the 3.5 comics on. Then we can get s4 premiere to somehow get Oliver back in SC. Leaving SC in the protection of the remainder of TA would be an okay solution for me, it would also give the opportunity for the s4 big bad to get his badness in full bloom in SC if TA is not there in full strength. Honestly, as long as they resolve that current Ras is not around to wreck havoc on OQ or SC, I will be happy.

As for Team Arrow going global, it could be possible on their budget if done correctly, at least it would stop the duplication of sets that people are noticing between Arrow & Flash. Alias was  show that had a tighter budget as the seasons went on and they were able to do all different locations & countries. Its just a matter of smart production design & location managing. Granted I think they shot in LA, so maybe some areas were easier than others. But Im sure they can find places in Vancouver to make it work, if they want to make the story.

Another way the story could change would be if they decided to make the episodes more flashback heavy. If s4 is the year for bratva & HIVE, maybe they'll decide to do more of their action in past and focus less on the present. That way they could stall him becoming the green arrow. That way, it wouldn't matter then if his present was in NP or SC. He could still be on his journey to GA while spending some time as Ras Ollie Ghul. I also wonder if he does stay on in NP, if they will change the name back to the League of Shadows, that seems less evil and not so focused on killing.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

I am cooking right now which means random thoughts start bombarding me. What if Laurel, who goes above and beyond for Oliver, says at trial or whatever they do on this show says she's the Black Canary and he is the Arrow. This way no one would believe OQ is actually Arrow.

Edited by BunsenBurner
  • Love 1

I have a hard time believing they would leave Felicity with Oliver in Nanda Parbat for the summer.  They have to know that the audience would be very interested in them interacting but of course we had the same issue last season over the summer and hence the 2.5 comics.  I suppose they could repeat the pattern with a 3.5 comic...but only if Felicity is with Oliver on a strictly platonic level.  Actually having them together I would think they'd save for sweeps. 

I'm leaning toward Dyla off with Argus, Laurel either in Starling or off getting more training, Thea with Oliver and Felicity somehow connected to Ray even if it's just being on the lam using his resources to go into hiding.  The alternative seems to me a stint either in jail or also roped into Argus. 

Or she starts running Palmer's company in his stead while he goes into hiding for reasons?

Another way the story could change would be if they decided to make the episodes more flashback heavy.

Sigh, I hope not.  I can't handle that much of the wig. 

Sigh, I hope not.  I can't handle that much of the wig. 

Well my plan and hope would be when he gets to Russia they give him a well needed haircut & get rid of that absurd wig. Or at least get a better one. But I think we know OQ enough that we dont need a wig to know when he is the past. And now that he is not on the island, Im sure there are some hairdressers in wherever he is in flashback land.

Do finally catching up on old episodes. On 3.13. I have been thinking a lot lately about about how wallar hasn't played in to the present day big bad plot like many of us thought she might.

Remember in s2 when Wallar and Oliver first meet, she asks if he is still mad at her...

The convo between maseo and Oliver in hk has me wondering if it's walker who kills aikio, setting up her for big bad in 4 and setting up a conflict with walker leveraging "Connor" as well.

It's amazing how just knowing there was finally ONE decent episode renews interest in the train wreck lol.

• Love 2

Am I right in thinking if someone on the show were actually going to call him Ra's Ollie Ghul, it would be Thea or Felicity?

Edited by KirkB
  • Love 1

Regarding Oliver being in a cell - We know that while Team Arrow and the SCPD are searching for Ray's assailant, Quentin is kidnapped by Ra's, who likely tells him Oliver is the Arrow.  So Quentin and the SCPD then search for Oliver.  What if Roy decides to save Oliver (maybe because he wants to save Thea from further heartbreak or loss) by tricking Oliver into the cell in the Arrowcave and then locking him in there.  Roy then dons the Arrow suit, goes out and reveals himself as the Arrow.

What if at the end of this season, Oliver resolves his identity crisis by deciding that he can't be Oliver Queen and that is why he becomes the new Ra's.  Then the summer hiatus will be him trying to reform the LOA and failing,  When the show returns in the fall, he suddenly shows up in Starling City at the end of the first episode and we subsequently see in flashbacks what happened in Nanda Parbat over the hiatus months.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Correct me if I'm wrong - I know y'all will ;) - but the only data point we have for "Oliver in a cell' is the picture with bars behind him.  As others have said, the establishment of the cell in the cave, and the fact it was still there later in the episode means it is possible, if not likely that Oliver would stand in front of the bars.  Directors of photography love that texture and depth of frame stuff.  I know MG also said something along the lines of Oliver being busy or occupied during this episode, but that is really not the same as locked up.  In fact, locked up and forced to chill is actually the opposite of busy or occupied.  I think you could be right about Roy hooding up without Oliver's consent, but I doubt that he locks him up.

On another note, did anyone ever figure out why EBR was wearing that nude body stockingish thing under her pink Felicity dress in Stephen's Facebook interview?  I know some speculated that it was for warmth, but it seems she would wear that over her costume if it wasn't to be shot on camera.  I entertained the notion that she was being LPed and spent several scenes "naked" in the pool, thus needing the stocking for modesty and warmth, but then she isn't likely to have her dress on and she wouldn't put on Felicity's costume between takes, right?  I suppose she could be LP'ed in the pink dress, but it seems unlikely.  My other thought was that it was a safety thing... if they were using practical effects like explosions or sqibbs close to EBR and her skin rather exposed in that dress, the stocking could be for that.  Or... could it be part of padding for a harness?

Which episode were they filming then?  19? 20? 18?

Edited by TrueMyth
  • Love 1