Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

No, you're not the only one.  I wasn't a Tommy fan and have no desire to see him return.  But maybe that's a good thing because if they do bring him back, there is like a 99% chance they absolutely destroy the character (see Wilson, Slade).

I feel so torn about this, because as I have said probably too many times, I give zero fucks about Tommy. Not flashback Tommy, not present-day Tommy, not Zombie Tommy. I sorta liked Ghost Hallucination Tommy in 209, but that's it. And I would hate the concept that yet another man gets to defy death, but no women ever do. But part of the reason I have no interest in a Tommy return is that I feel like his "slot" in Oliver's life has been filled by characters whose relationships to Oliver are much more appealing to me (Diggle, Roy, Barry, Felicity, etc.), and there is still a lot of development to be done there. I don't want more time taken away from deepening those relationships for Tommy, in any capacity.

On the other hand--if Zombie Tommy happened, I feel like his return would actually center on Laurel. Because the EPs know that she has no other appealing relationships; no believable bonds to anyone aside from Quentin (arguably), but many people did like her with Tommy. And this--assuming Tommy were to come back "wrong"--would actually be the kind of story I could get involved in. I would root for Tommy to get better, so I would be rooting for Laurel to succeed in helping him. Somehow, despite feeling indifferent-to-hostile about those two characters, I can imagine a scenario in which I would enjoy a storyline with them. I don't get it.

Edited by Carrie Ann
  • Love 2

I think Maseo will be our Noble death this year toward the back end of the season. Sara was the senseless death. Just like last year Shado was the senseless & Moira the noble. I don't think the future looks bright for the actor's contract that plays Maseo. He may be finding himself in flashback/ghost only territory. He'll probably sacrifice himself to save his child, which will only draw parallels to how morally bankrupt Merlyn is that he used his child to save his own life, and then sent what he thought of as his surrogate son to also die. Tatsu will then fulfill her destiny to be Katana by somehow being involved or suffering from Maseo's death to correlate w/ what I believe I read about her story from comic canon.

Kismet so you're thinking Akio is still alive in present day? Cuz I've been assuming he's dead which is why Maseo and Tatsu aren't together anymore and Maseo joined the league.

• Love 2

Sherlock spoilers

They offered multiple explanations but I don't recall it ever being completely explained. 

My cynical self thinks its because they can't risk KC being even further usurped as a leading lady by Willa Holland who IMO acts circles around KC.

Her and EBR both do! EBR is essentially the leading lady. Gets the most screen time. Has been set up as the True love of the Hero

• Love 3

Sherlock spoilers

They offered multiple explanations but I don't recall it ever being completely explained. 

My cynical self thinks its because they can't risk KC being even further usurped as a leading lady by Willa Holland who IMO acts circles around KC.

That's why I think they need to make a Justice League spin-off with her & BR coleading it. If they love her so much, they can still maintain her contract but write her stories that do not need to be linked to Arrow & Oliver. Isnt that what the comics did? The move to Coast or Central City wherever her mom & McKenna now live. The move would be great for them to get on with their lives and get away from all the bad memories of SC. Fight for justice in another town. Arrow was never really revolved around justice per se. It also would be great to have Alex Kingston on more consistently on the new show. And the crossover potentials could be great. The CW & DC both seem to want to expand the brand, I think the moment might be right. Hopefully she has chemistry with BR, not necessarily romantic but just something that sells you on their potential to be a crime fighting duo.

• Love 1

Kismet so you're thinking Akio is still alive in present day? Cuz I've been assuming he's dead which is why Maseo and Tatsu aren't together anymore and Maseo joined the league.

Im gonna go with the beloved cliche (seriously, I do love it) with the presumed dead, but really alive. That he was somehow kidnapped by Triad or Ras, but they staged his death. I do believe that something very bad happened to Akio which put Tatsu & Maseo at odds with each other. I also think it will then psychological scar Oliver for when his son comes around in S4.

Im also wondering the daughter of the other corrupt businessman that Moira went to to help arrange Malcolm's assassination, do we have an idea of who she is? Could she be Tatsu? She was mentioned very briefly during the Uprising arc & then never again. Moira was able to get malcolm to agree to stay away from her because she had suffered. Could this daughter & tatsu be related or the same person? The father had helped arrange the sinking of the Gambit, do we think that his involvement is how Waller got her hands on Oliver? Or am I just trying to hard to connect dots & close loopholes?

Edited by kismet

Perhaps the DJ Douche is just an informant, or a LoA trainee? I mean to be a full-fledged LoA member one needs to know at least how to use a shampoo...

As for the cell reception and Oliver not calling home - I'm thinking Maseo will not tell Oliver that he can do that for the whole episode, to "protect him"... or himself. Hey, maybe the LoA monitors all calls? That one thing, another - Oliver getting over-excited about his survival may hinder his recovery (high blood pressure etc. ;)) Maseo may be doing to Oliver what Oliver has been doing to other people under his care - being over-protective. And in the end it'll be Tatsu who'll tell her husband to let go and let the white boy leave - that's when Maseo tells Oliver his city's in trouble.

Or maybe I'm all wrong and Oliver doesn't want to contact anyone, becuse he thinks they're better off without him - and that's when Maseo plays the "city's in trouble" card. Oliver can get depressive at times, so him being down - especially after having a nightmare involving Felicity killed by LoA / Ra's / Oliver himself.

• Love 2

If they do, do a Slade kidnaps Felicity again I hope we get to see more of the beginning of the kidnapping and all the things in between before she gets rescued/rescues herself.

Then she can tell Slade that he picked the wrong woman again since if Oliver is being a dick and still keeping her at a distance I can see Felicity just not believing that he actually loves her.  Words are one thing but actions speak a hell of a lot louder. 

• Love 2

Perhaps the DJ Douche is just an informant, or a LoA trainee? I mean to be a full-fledged LoA member one needs to know at least how to use a shampoo...

As for the cell reception and Oliver not calling home - I'm thinking Maseo will not tell Oliver that he can do that for the whole episode, to "protect him"... or himself. Hey, maybe the LoA monitors all calls? That one thing, another - Oliver getting over-excited about his survival may hinder his recovery (high blood pressure etc. ;)) Maseo may be doing to Oliver what Oliver has been doing to other people under his care - being over-protective. And in the end it'll be Tatsu who'll tell her husband to let go and let the white boy leave - that's when Maseo tells Oliver his city's in trouble.

Or maybe I'm all wrong and Oliver doesn't want to contact anyone, becuse he thinks they're better off without him - and that's when Maseo plays the "city's in trouble" card. Oliver can get depressive at times, so him being down - especially after having a nightmare involving Felicity killed by LoA / Ra's / Oliver himself.

That is what I'm afraid of he has a nightmare where he watches Felicity die :( wouldn't that make a normal person want to go back?

Then she can tell Slade that he picked the wrong woman again since if Oliver is being a dick and still keeping her at a distance I can see Felicity just not believing that he actually loves her.  Words are one thing but actions speak a hell of a lot louder.

That's why if they do it she will save herself or Oliver will. Ill be so mad at the writers if Oliver comes back and acts like a dick. BUT I would never wish her running to lame creepy eyes Ray

Can I add Oliver is a fucking idiot if he thinks they especially Thea Diggle and Felicity are better off without him

• Love 1

That is what I'm afraid of he has a nightmare where he watches Felicity die :( wouldn't that make a normal person want to go back?

That's why if they do it she will save herself or Oliver will. Ill be so mad at the writers if Oliver comes back and acts like a dick. BUT I would never wish her running to lame creepy eyes Ray

Maybe he's afraid to come back until he feels he could protect her from threats? 

As for Ray, I'm really hoping they don't go there.  So far it feels like it wouldn't make sense but the deeply stupid is still possible. 

Maybe he's afraid to come back until he feels he could protect her from threats? 

As for Ray, I'm really hoping they don't go there.  So far it feels like it wouldn't make sense but the deeply stupid is still possible.

Maybe I'm weird but if I thought the woman I love was in danger from Assassins simply from being close to me and I could something about it I'd go back. And sadly we have to fear the deeply stupid is possible.

Maybe I'm weird but if I thought the woman I love was in danger from Assassins simply from being close to me and I could something about it I'd go back. And sadly we have to fear the deeply stupid is possible.

The idea being that as long as he was assumed dead then Felicity and co wouldn't be at risk, but given their day to day work, she's already always at risk.

It'll probably all depend on the nature of the dream / nightmare: if Oliver sees himself happy with Felicity and then LoA arrives to kill her because he tricked Ra's and now his beloved must pay, I can see him not wanting to get back or even signal home about his survival.

And if he's explaining to Felicity that they can't be together because he had a dream - I can see her being mad at him.

• Love 2

And if he's explaining to Felicity that they can't be together because he had a dream - I can see her being mad at him.

Oh!  That would make fantastic TV. 

"Felicity, I had a dream where you were killed."

"A dream?  You had a dream?!  For weeks I've been living this fucking nightmare, because you had a dream?"

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 10

Oh!  That would make fantastic TV. 

"Felicity, I had a dream where you were killed."

"A dream?  You had a dream?!  For weeks I've been living this fucking nightmare, because you had a dream?"

...And cue a song by ABBA.

• Love 5

So far it feels like it wouldn't make sense but the deeply stupid is still possible

The Deeply Stupid is Always Possible: An Anthology by Marc Guggenheim with special contributions courtesy of the Arrow writers room.

At this point, I'm not counting any speculation out, no matter how far off left field it seems or how ragey it might make me. This whole season has just been filled with WTF-BBQ moments/storylines/plot ideas that just really don't make sense and require a lot of fanwanking. Like, a lot. There's the whole attempt at a murder mystery that I still find senseless, DNA shenanigans (I'm never letting the bait-and-switch they tried to pull with Thea and Oliver's DNA go gently into the night because hahahaha), brainwashing herbs, wanted mass murderers out in the open and mingling with crowds of people without care, mountain-based surgery that can heal borderline dead people, seemingly bulletproof (but not arrow-proof) villains, and possibly, it seems, we're getting pools of water that can bring a person back to life. Not to mention sincerely odd character motivations like Oliver giving Malcolm protection, Thea ever and continuing to trust in Malcolm, Diggle wanting to abandon Roy based on flimsy evidence, Laurel's 3-month evolution into an ass-kicking vigilante, Malcolm's deeply flawed, convoluted as hell plan, and everyone still hiding Sara's death from Quentin and lying to his face about it (this one I, probably, hate the most).

Maybe most things will eventually make sense, in hindsight, after the whole season is over and all the pieces are on the board. Maybe the writers really do have a grand plan for S3. But, right now, I keep seeing more clunky and contrived plot devices rather than smooth and organic storytelling.

• Love 16

The Deeply Stupid is Always Possible: An Anthology by Marc Guggenheim with special contributions courtesy of the Arrow writers room.

At this point, I'm not counting any speculation out, no matter how far off left field it seems or how ragey it might make me. This whole season has just been filled with WTF-BBQ moments/storylines/plot ideas that just really don't make sense and require a lot of fanwanking. Like, a lot. There's the whole attempt at a murder mystery that I still find senseless, DNA shenanigans (I'm never letting the bait-and-switch they tried to pull with Thea and Oliver's DNA go gently into the night because hahahaha), brainwashing herbs, wanted mass murderers out in the open and mingling with crowds of people without care, mountain-based surgery that can heal borderline dead people, seemingly bulletproof (but not arrow-proof) villains, and possibly, it seems, we're getting pools of water that can bring a person back to life. Not to mention sincerely odd character motivations like Oliver giving Malcolm protection, Thea ever and continuing to trust in Malcolm, Diggle wanting to abandon Roy based on flimsy evidence, Laurel's 3-month evolution into an ass-kicking vigilante, Malcolm's deeply flawed, convoluted as hell plan, and everyone still hiding Sara's death from Quentin and lying to his face about it (this one I, probably, hate the most).

THIS.  Sums up my feelings exactly.

I'm preparing myself for another WTF storyline... Since MG has spoiled that Laurel will get another trainer this season, and we know that Laurel will turn to Nyssa regarding her dilemma of not telling her father about Sara's death, it does seem like the EPs are leading up to Laurel training with Nyssa (or maybe Lady Shiva? pure speculation).  But why would the LOA - or Ra's - allow Nyssa (or any LOA member) to train Laurel if Laurel isn't going to join the LOA?  Or if he or the LOA doesn't get something in return?  I can't imagine that Ra's gives away LOA fight training lessons for free.  It would make no sense - but then a lot of things on this show haven't made sense.

Edited by tv echo

The idea being that as long as he was assumed dead then Felicity and co wouldn't be at risk, but given their day to day work, she's already always at risk.

Exactly what Felicity has tried to get through his thick skull, that she is risking her life working with him already why can't they just be together. I got what you were getting shortly after I posted earlier lol

Or, how about "Our Last Summer"? All the fun and flirty times we did not see happened in the summer.

Ugh couldn't we get the flirting why?

It'll probably all depend on the nature of the dream / nightmare: if Oliver sees himself happy with Felicity and then LoA arrives to kill her because he tricked Ra's and now his beloved must pay, I can see him not wanting to get back or even signal home about his survival.

He should know His lady love would be furious if she finds out he's alive and didn't tell her.especially the longer he hides. Especially if he tells her cause of a dream

If he could see how she is hurting cause of his"Death"

I'm preparing myself for another WTF storyline... Since MG has spoiled that Laurel will get another trainer this season, and we know that Laurel will turn to Nyssa regarding her dilemma of not telling her father about Sara's death, it does seem like the EPs are leading up to Laurel training with Nyssa (or maybe Lady Shiva? pure speculation).  But why would the LOA - or Ra's - allow Nyssa (or any LOA member) to train Laurel if Laurel isn't going to join the LOA?  Or if he or the LOA doesn't get something in return?  I can't imagine that Ra's gives away LOA fight training lessons for free.  It would make no sense - but then a lot of things on this show haven't made sense.

Word.

Why would Laurel ask Nyssa if she should tell her father about Sara? Nyssa has stated once what she thinks on the matter. Why would her opinion change?

But if Laurel wants to train with Nyssa - let her go. Ra's does not take kindly to Lance girls training with his daughter, perhaps an accident would be arranged.

Unless we'll have a plot like this: Oliver faces Ra's again and this time wins, kills Ra's and gives the LoA to Nyssa. But why would Nyssa want to train Laurel? Maybe Nyssa is the Love Interest Laurel would get? That would be distrespectfull to both Sara and Nyssa.

From the TCA (as reported in the Spoilers thread):

Executive producer Marc Guggenheim said the growing array of masks was not something Oliver foresaw happening, and changes the dynamic of the show.

"Oliver started off as one man. He never envisioned all of these characters being part of that plan," said Guggenheim. "What he's experienced this year is seeing the crusade grow beyond him."

The show has always been about Oliver's crusade, even while that crusade has changed over the seasons.  So I'm not sure how I feel about MG saying that the crusade has grown beyond Oliver.  It just sounds like EP-speak for Oliver may not be the central superhero on the show next season.  As I said before, season 4 may be shaping up to be Arrow & Friends, where this show is used as a spinning carousel to spotlight different DC superheroes that eventually either spin off into their own shows or disappear.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Actually, the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Laurel did train with Nyssa, Ra's found out and got angry, Laurel responds by challenging him and SHE wins and takes over the League, then gets bored, gives it to Nyssa and leaves.

• Love 7

I don't know what advice Nyssa could give Laurel about her father, I just hope they don't come up with something like "I can't tell him Sara's been dead for the last three months and that I have been lying to him all this time, could you tell him she died 3 days ago for LoA business? Thx!" and Nyssa agreeing to do it, because that would be BS. And just awful. But I wouldn't put it past them. 

Where was it hinted at that Oliver would revert to his season 1 self? Was it in the last interviews? 

Fingers crossed for Ra's al Guhl to shake things up. He shouldn't be too happy that Oliver is alive, so..let's see. The DDJ talking with Maseo is surely interesting. What are Maseo's actual plans in all of this? 

• Love 1

Actually, the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if Laurel did train with Nyssa, Ra's found out and got angry, Laurel responds by challenging him and SHE wins and takes over the League, then gets bored, gives it to Nyssa and leaves.

That's it. You've cracked it.

I can't find the spoiler that Laurel will turn to Nyssa (and not Team Arrow) regarding her dilemma of not telling her father about Sara's death (I think it was posted somewhere in this thread and not in the Spoilers thread), but I did find this AK quote from the Variety interview:

“What’s interesting for her character is all of this started because she wanted to avenge Sara. Her arc of the season is really going from avenging Sara to honoring her… A lot of the back half of the season is Laurel and Nyssa finding common ground. When we met [Oliver] in the pilot he had already trained. We’re going to get to see that evolution with Laurel.”
Edited by tv echo

Maybe episode 15, Nanda Parbat, is actually about Laurel & Nyssa and episode 16, The Offer, is Nyssa offering to train Laurel or Nyssa offering LoA membership to Laurel (ahhahahaha).  Just putting these worst case scenario guesses out there in case. 

The EPs had to have realized that they messed up Laurel's back story by not having her start martial arts training during the 5 years that Oliver/Sara were presumed dead, or after Tommy died, or even sometime during season 2.  Now they're just trying to make lemonade out of lemons.  They have to have a Black Canary - and they killed off Sara.

I'm still wondering why the LOA would take on training a 30-year-old lawyer like Laurel, if in fact that happens.  It's not so much the age - I mean, they let Maseo join them but he had ARGUS training (though I'm still wondering how that job change happened).  It's the fact that her sedentary job, lifestyle, and somewhat sheltered background don't exactly prepare her to become a skilled assassin.  But maybe she impresses with her "heart" and "fearless" attitude.

Or maybe - and this is purely speculation - the Ra's versus Oliver stand-off is resolved by coming up with some archaic LOA code that allows a blood debt to be paid by substituting a sibling - and Laurel heroically offers herself to take Sara's place in the LOA in order to save Thea and Starling City?

Edited by tv echo

I know there is only one way to leave the League but I thought Nyssa might be separating herself from it. Her reactions to Ra's words regarding Sara made me think she felt like he had slapped her. (Not the best way to put it but I am not sur ehow else to describe it.) Ra's seems more interested in eliminating Merlyn than punishing Sara's killer.

If Nyssa steps back and starts hanging out in SC that would allow her to train Laurel.

I'm pretty sure it was KC that mentioned her turning to Nyssa. Since we know Nyssa is coming back in 3.15, I think thats when it will be. Which would mean Quentin is probably going to be clueless until then. Quentin must feel great. Someone is going around calling herself the Black Canary and it looks like his daughter and she is with Arrow's partners. But no word from Sara.

I'm hoping with all the LOA spoilers we have for the next few episodes, Thea gets her own spotline.

I'm hoping with all the LOA spoilers we have for the next few episodes, Thea gets her own spotline.

Hopefully but kinda doubt it. It will probably be more about Malcolm than Thea. 

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure it was KC that mentioned her turning to Nyssa. Since we know Nyssa is coming back in 3.15, I think thats when it will be. Which would mean Quentin is probably going to be clueless until then. Quentin must feel great. Someone is going around calling herself the Black Canary and it looks like his daughter and she is with Arrow's partners. But no word from Sara.

Yeah, she mentioned it during a TCA interview, I think. And I'm not sure why I got this impression, but I feel like this happens fairly soon, like maybe next ep or 3x12? With Quentin asking about the Canary in the next ep, I can't imagine that Laurel would be able to put him off until 3x15. When Suzanne Gomez was tweeting about the trilogy as she was watching it, she mentioned an emotional scene between KC and PB. Not that it necessarily means she told him. If I had to guess, Laurel maybe calls Nyssa for advice in the next ep or two.

I wouldn't be surprised if Quentin already knows or has figured out that Sara's dead (not the circumstances of it, obviously), and when Laurel tells him we'll find out that he was just waiting for her to unburden herself or some shit like that that will anger me no end. But...maybe not. 

The thing is, as asinine as it is, I can accept Laurel not telling Quentin about Sara. She says it is to protect him because of his weak heart but it's really because she doesn't want anyone else to leave her. In other words, it's all about her. That is actually fairly consistent with her character. What I cannot accept is Dinah finding out her youngest daughter is dead (for real this time) and agreeing to keep it from Quentin. Laurel, yes. Dinah. NFW.

• Love 7

Yeah, can we please tell Quentin the truth soon. If not because he deserves it as Sara's father but then maybe it will give PB something to do because he has really been pushed aside in the story department. Do they want him off the show? It certainly feels like it. He's barely around anymore.

But I can totally see him forgiving Laurel instantly and being all 'Oh my poor child and the burden you had to bear' which is total bullshit because anger is way more human and accurate tbh. 

At this point I'd rather Quentin insta-forgives Laurel if it'll actively give him a storyline.

Same with Thea, if someone tells her the truth and she goes, whatever, I was drugged and moves on, at least it'd come from her having agency. And if she knew about all of this crap, she could interact with all of the characters, instead of only super selective ones.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 2

If Maseo is on the phone to Chase, does that mean he returned to Ra's and left Oliver with Tatsu om the mountain?  And does Nanda Parbat have its own cell tower?

I think it's Thea that Oliver and Felicity fight over. If I were Felicity and I believed Oliver was dead, then I would consider it my responsibility to protect Thea. Especially since Oliver died trying to do just that.  Wouldn't the idea that Thea is still in the dark, in danger, and at the mercy of her lying, drug-murder inducing dad weigh on Felicity?

I like this idea; I hate to think they fight over his douchiness again. Giving Thea agency is something I can really get behind.

Felicity doesn't actually have to be in a scene with Thea to fight Oliver over this and she's always been good at drawing lines and sticking to them..

No but seriously though, kill Laurel and bring her back? Oh, so she's magically BC. I got you. 

Why do Laurel's storylines always come down to "Which option would you hate less?"

--  Laurel becomes InstaCanary, or we spend three months watching her fight and fail?

--   Laurel gets genetically altered by Star Labs, or she dies and the Lazarus Pit revives her with the Canary Cry?

-  Should Quentin forgive Laurel instantly and be proud of his brave daughter, or do we spend the rest of the season with a Laurel-trying-to-make-it-up-to-him storyline?

Im also wondering the daughter of the other corrupt businessman that Moira went to to help arrange Malcolm's assassination, do we have an idea of who she is? Could she be Tatsu?

Frank Chen was the businessman.  But I thought that Tatsu is Japanese, and Chen is Chinese.

But why would the LOA - or Ra's - allow Nyssa (or any LOA member) to train Laurel if Laurel isn't going to join the LOA?  Or if he or the LOA doesn't get something in return?  I can't imagine that Ra's gives away LOA fight training lessons for free.  It would make no sense - but then a lot of things on this show haven't made sense.

Because she has a big heart, and she's Laurel.  (Really I wish I hadn't watched Downton Abbey last night because Laurel is so much Lady Mary.)

Maybe episode 15, Nanda Parbat, is actually about Laurel & Nyssa and episode 16, The Offer, is Nyssa offering to train Laurel or Nyssa offering LoA membership to Laurel (ahhahahaha).  Just putting these worst case scenario guesses out there in case. 

I don't think Nyssa offering to train Laurel is a worst case scenario, as long as they do it in Nanda Parbat.

• Love 5

Regarding that new clip: Ray isn't any less obnoxious when he interacts with people who aren't Felicity.

And yeah - Laurel's going to be totally proficient at fighting, she's just going to get hurt because she behaves like a dumbass.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 5

A Felicity babble I'm not looking forward to. Please stop shows, it's 2015. It's time.

Can't watch the frikin clip. But what's happening? Also why is Felicity there?

she's there assisting Ray I think They are in the mayor's office and discussing how to take down Brick. Basically brick and some of his goons come into the mayors office and try to kill people. Ray defends Felicity and Laurel knows one of them out. They kidnap the alderman.

Edited by ban1o

Wow, Laurel's a good fighter. Even better then Ray. 

Poor Felicity hiding while Laurel, Ray and Quentin do the fighting.  Yeh, it's going to be a Laurel episode.  Although I liked the line "See, that's why I need a technosuit."

“There’s even a line in the script where Felicity says ‘Ray is like Barry in Oliver’s body’,” he laughs. “And then went ‘Oh, God, did I say that out loud?’

Someone above mentioned a worst case scenario?

Although I do like the idea that the supervillain they fight while Ray is there is an Atom villain.  Maybe yourself right at home, Ray.

That kind of meta would be funny if Crazy Eyes resembled Barry and/or Oliver in any way that weren't completely superficial. It's legit like hearing a casting call description for a character that should have *developed beyond that* at this point.

Also, JFC, is the super fugly cinematography there to disguise the stunt people? Because there's NO REASON for Arrow to be ever shot with poo-colored filters.

Edited by dancingnancy
  • Love 1