Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

It's sad. Roy has Thea to lean on, Diggle has his wife... Who does Felicity have now that Oliver isn't there? I mean she has Barry, but he's in Central and doing his own thing and I'm sure she doesn't want to bother him. She also has her mother but she's in Vegas... It's just sad that Felicity doesn't have that one person to lean on when she's most vulnerable. 

• Love 7

It's sad. Roy has Thea to lean on, Diggle has his wife... Who does Felicity have now that Oliver isn't there? I mean she has Barry, but he's in Central and doing his own thing and I'm sure she doesn't want to bother him. She also has her mother but she's in Vegas... It's just sad that Felicity doesn't have that one person to lean on when she's most vulnerable. 

Ray of course!!!!! 

Do they tell Laurel in this episode?  If Felicity turns the lights out after Malcolm's visit and they all go their separate ways it doesn't seem like there is time to tell Laurel.

I'm pretty sure they do. They showed it in the producer's preview 

Edited by ban1o

Very sad indeed.

If this was a well thought out story arc. It should be Barry. Felicity doesn't even need to go to Central City. All they need to do is give us a scene were we see Felicity calling Barry and saying she needs to talk.

• Love 5

Yeah but they aren't gonna do that, because they need to give Ray screen time. She's going to go to Palmer. Bleh.

She'll probably go by and he'll be teching up his arm, and she'll welcome the distraction. I really dread to see if they accelerate the l/i stuff with them.

I hope they don't ugh I HATE that that creeper is only gonna be in scenes with Felicity. And if after learning of Oliver's Death she goes to Ray it's more proof that he don't hold a candle to Oliver

LOL I was teasing  I know wonderwall doesn't like Ray.

No worries I figured you were I don't like Ray too much either

Very sad indeed.

If this was a well thought out story arc. It should be Barry. Felicity doesn't even need to go to Central City. All they need to do is give us a scene were we see Felicity calling Barry and saying she needs to talk.

This so Much!! I mean she should inform Barry and her Gal pal Calitin about Oliver!! Hell Calitin can talk to her about losing a man that you love

Very sad indeed.

I really like Felicity/Barry's friendship, so I would love a scene where she talks to him. There was a behind the scenes picture of Grant Gustin with Team Arrow in what appeared to be the foundry, so maybe Felicity does talk to Barry. Although, Grant Gustin could have just been visiting the Arrow set. 

• Love 2

You're the worst :p Come to think of it, I don't think anyone on this site likes Ray... Even you're a bit indifferent to him, right?

yeah I'm pretty indifferent to Ray. I liked him at first but I don't care about him anymore. Don't care about Felicity/Ray "relationship" at all or him becoming the Atom. And yeah I don't think many people really like Ray on this site. 

Very sad indeed.

This would actually make sense. Too bad. 

Edited by ban1o
  • Love 1

I wouldn't mind Ray if they didn't keep pushing the Raylicity stuff.  Felicity and Barry have a caring friendship having moved beyond the love interest stuff.  I wish they would do that with Ray and also expand his scenes on the show beyond Felicity.

I'll have to see it to judge but I don't mind the idea of Felicity shoving her grief into helping Ray with his suit as opposed to sitting and crying or beating up bad guys with a baseball bat. She's a strong woman, Felicity.

• Love 5

I really like Felicity/Barry's friendship, so I would love a scene where she talks to him. There was a behind the scenes picture of Grant Gustin with Team Arrow in what appeared to be the foundry, so maybe Felicity does talk to Barry. Although, Grant Gustin could have just been visiting the Arrow set.

Can you imagine just a quick shot of Barry in uniform holding her while she cried? 

I wouldn't mind Ray if they didn't keep pushing the Raylicity stuff.  Felicity and Barry have a caring friendship having moved beyond the love interest stuff.  I wish they would do that with Ray and also expand his scenes on the show beyond Felicity.

I'll have to see it to judge but I don't mind the idea of Felicity shoving her grief into helping Ray with his suit as opposed to sitting and crying or beating up bad guys with a baseball bat. She's a strong woman, Felicity.

She can't be the strong woman we know and love and not have at least ONE sitting and bawling her eyes out session over the man she loves "Dying"?

Can you imagine just a quick shot of Barry in uniform holding her while she cried?

Yes I can! And Barry also looking very sad! I'd want Barry and Caitlin to be there for her NOT Ray!

• Love 4

She can't be the strong woman we know and love and not have at least ONE sitting and bawling her eyes out session over the man she loves "Dying"?

It's one thing to cry over his loss, it's another thing to lose herself to it. I think she'll cry, but she won't sit around crying.

• Love 3

It's one thing to cry over his loss, it's another thing to lose herself to it. I think she'll cry, but she won't sit around crying.

Well she doesn't have to sit around but you get the jist of it. She loves him I'd expect her to bawl her eyes out at least once

9.gif?w=500&h=275

Oh man, this GIF So much fits how I feel about this scenario :-)

I do wish we'd get Barry, but more importantly Caitlyn, comforting her.  There have already been 1,001 fan fics written about this.  But again, character beats.  They don't like to give them to us at all.  I fear we will end up with a closed off/sad Felicity for 3 episodes. And then an even more devastated Felicity for reasons yet unknown.

What I really fear is that they will bring Oliver back and not have him make his presence known until Laurel is in deep doodoo on a rooftop with Vertigo, and there's going to be a whole "Would you have even told us you were alive if Laurel hadn't gotten her buckles stuck on that ledge" conversation.  Maximum angst, cue the "I don't want to be a woman you love".  Because Oliver expects the women he loves to move on. I think thats what the return is essentially going to be about.  Him deciding its better if they move on.  

Cue Felicity finally getting in his face and saying, clear as day.  "I'm not Laurel.  I couldn't move on.  And no matter what, I would have wanted to know you were alive.  Immediately."

But never going to happen. 

• Love 3

:p Come to think of it, I don't think anyone on this site likes Ray... Even you're a bit indifferent to him, right?

I'm not too bothered by him. I mean I won't rage if he's no longer on the show (like with Caity) but i'll also be okay with him staying on (ish, i think one season with him will be enough he can be a guest star every once in awhile).

• Love 1

I don't mind ray at all (I kinda like him a little), but I DO mind all of Felicity's moments involving him.  

I think Brandon is a charismatic in the role and I like Ray's personality but I don't understand why his only interactions are with Felicity. It seems they are just trying to push the relationship. I think I would like him more if he interacted more with other characters, like maybe Oliver or Quentin or something.

Edited by ban1o
  • Love 4

I think Brandon is a charismatic in the role and I like Ray's personality but I don't understand why his only interactions are with Felicity. It seems they are just trying to push the relationship. I think I would like him more if he interacted more with other characters, like maybe Oliver or Quentin or something.

You nailed my biggest problem with Ray he should be interacting with other characters not named Felicity. He has interacted with Oliver but that was only the season Premire

• Love 2

Yeah, interacting only with Felicity makes my Olicity hackles rise. Plus, while I don't mind Ray, I was just thinking of how much better he could have been played by someone like Zach Levi (sp?) (though we may not have had the salmon ladder cheating scene then). But count me in as one who hopes that Felicity either bawls her eyes out alone - some people do that, it's a valid choice - or that she reaches out to Barry. Especially since wasn't there a spoiler floating around about them getting support from Central City?

Also, maybe this belongs in the hopes and fears thread but...

"I don't want to be a woman that you love. I want to be the woman that you love". 

Based on episode descriptions, he has scenes with Quentin upcoming in 3.11 or 3.12.

You nailed my biggest problem with Ray he should be interacting with other characters not named Felicity. He has interacted with Oliver but that was only the season Premire

My only issue with that is that right now it is kind of hard to do that without it being contrived.

Unlike Felicity who works for him, i can't think of a way to do it without having to force the two characters into a plotline.

Yeah, interacting only with Felicity makes my Olicity hackles rise. Plus, while I don't mind Ray, I was just thinking of how much better he could have been played by someone like Zach Levi (sp?) (though we may not have had the salmon ladder cheating scene then). But count me in as one who hopes that Felicity either bawls her eyes out alone - some people do that, it's a valid choice - or that she reaches out to Barry. Especially since wasn't there a spoiler floating around about them getting support from Central City?

Also, maybe this belongs in the hopes and fears thread but...

"I don't want to be a woman that you love. I want to be the woman that you love".

I would much rather Felicity goes by herself to cry over Oliver's Death or call Barry and Calitin. And I hope for Felicity to say that when Oliver comes back

Based on episode descriptions, he has scenes with Quentin upcoming in 3.11 or 3.12.

That's not enough lol he needs to interact with Oliver again and Diggle and Roy

• Love 2

I feel like Felicity should cry about Oliver with Diggle. That's the only person that makes sense to me.

Oh Damn how could I forget about Diggle? I'm ashamed lol but I agree if fact my very first thought of who Felicity should cry about Oliver with was Diggle they know him the best.

That's not enough lol he needs to interact with Oliver again and Diggle and Roy

If the EPs goal is to build a mini-Justice League, and I think that is their goal, Ray is going to have to interact with Team Arrow at some point. They isolated Laurel into her own story line for so long that people became indifferent to her. It's not quite the same here, but I still think isolating Ray isn't a good plan. Justice League members know and trust each other. It's why the whole thing works. (Well, you know, minus Batman.) Why would Oliver ever trust Ray to have his back and protect his city? 

I suppose the problem's solved if they ship Ray off to a different city in spin-off land, but since I think they have every intention to continue with crossovers and a shared universe, Oliver is going to have to get to know Ray. Barry, too, but I suppose that's a discussion for The Flash boards.

ITA that Dig makes logical sense to comfort Felicity/be there for her/push a huge reaction out of her.   However, the amount of Dig/Felicity interaction we've been given is so woeful, I won't even begin to hope for this.  After all, during Sara's death/burial, it was Roy comforting Felicity--Roy who had been shown, at best, to have a tenuous relationship with Sara.  There were no scenes where Roy and Sara truly bonded.  In fact, Sara was in favor of offing mirakuru!roy. 

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Dig has blinders from his own grief--I think DR himself equated Oliver as the brother he could save.  Except suddenly he couldn't save him, because he's gone and gotten himself killed anyway.  If this show were to make sense, part of me would expect Dig to retreat to his family for comfort/solace.

It will be harder for Roy, because while he can go to Thea, she also serves as a reminder of the lie--its not like he can tell her the whole truth.  again, if they were trying to make sense of the narrative, I would expect he and Felicity to be there for one another (I envision a Dig has his family, but we don't really have anyone).   Oliver charged Roy with taking care of Thea but how would Roy deal with his grief while keeping the secret from her?  Remembering, of course, that Roy once said that keeping secrets isn't what keeps people safe, its keeping them safe that keeps them safe.  It maybe might even be hard for him to be near her, because its her blind trust in Malcolm Merlyn, plus his ridiculous deviousness, that has put them in this situation.  The only thing that gives me a tiny bit of hope was colton saying that he deals with Oliver's death with ice cream and Felicity (I forget the third thing . . . )

However, having said all of that, I think its a moot point.   Because, as usual, the failure to allow character beats that seem logical and force storylines that aren't lead me to expect the worst.   I think there probably is another reason they won't let Dig/Felicity share any REALLY meaningful emotional scenes about Oliver's death.  Because if EBR and DR get together in a room, the faults of the other players in expressing their grief are going to be flashing like neon signs.   Which is probably why Guggie keeps saying "Why yes, Dig and Felicity will interact but let me tell you about Digs great scene with Laurel and Felicity's great scene with Laurel."    *Headdesk*

Edited by chaos is welcome
  • Love 7

I don't think there are any plans for Ray to interact with Oliver, Diggle or Roy in the immediate future. At least until the costume/suit is complete I think Ray's story is about Felicity and providing her with a viable alternative to Oliver. There are few spoilers relating to Ray at this point. I think Ray helping Lance and the SCPD is so Felicity can see another side of him, probably the hero side. She'll also need something to do while Oliver (and the show) explores Ra's & the LOA in at least 3.15 & 3.16.....

I think the only reason there is even talk of a possible ATOM spinoff is because Routh was cast. I wonder how much of the superhero persona of ATOM will actually be developed on Arrow.

Please don't let "Roy taking care of Thea" mean he's going to be jealous of douchey DJ.

I think there probably is another reason they won't let Dig/Felicity share any REALLY meaningful emotional scenes about Oliver's death.  Because if EBR and DR get together in a room, the faults of the other players in expressing their grief are going to be flashing like neon signs.   Which is probably why Guggie keeps saying "Why yes, Dig and Felicity will interact but let me tell you about Digs great scene with Laurel and Felicity's great scene with Laurel."    *Headdesk*

Even if not intended, most probably true.  Willa Holland could do it but Thea doesn't know about Oliver which only leaves Roy and Laurel.

Honestly, I don't mind if they skip a scene with Felicity crying in favor of one with her shaky but bravely trying to work to honor Oliver's memory. I've already had enough Felicity crying  (The Calm, Sara, SOOFS) to last me a couple more seasons.

I think Brandon is a charismatic in the role and I like Ray's personality but I don't understand why his only interactions are with Felicity. 

I wonder if they even know what they are going to do with the character of Ray/the Atom after this and that's why they aren't incorporating him into the show.  Barry was going to be part of the Arrow universe so he got to be in the Arrow cave.  MG has said Ray won't be, maybe because they deliberately want to keep him separate for spin-off or future storylines..

Besides, if Oliver has given up on taking QC back now, who would Ray interact with?  Laurel probably because there's no reason for him to get to know Diggle or go to Verdant other than looking up Felicity, and Laurel's got enough on her plate with scenes with Ray.  At least in episode 11 he'll presumably have scenes with Capt. Lance.

Meh, the thing about Felicity seeing the hero side though, is we're to believe she already sees him that way, I guess, after that speech to investors in 3.07?  

Again, them telling us things without actually showing them to us first. 

And as previously pointed out, he's not a viable alternative when the other person is DEAD. He's the only option.

I can't even express how much I will rage if Felicity (for whatever reason) ends up working through whatever mixed feelings she may have from Oliver's return by hooking up with Ray. That's even worse than the "the people we love are both dead" hook up. 

ETA:  I am TOTALLY okay with Laurel and Ray having some interaction and they can exchange "life lessons on the road to becoming a fledgling vigilante" stories. Maybe they can write THAT into the 3.5 comic and save the good stuff for the actual show :-P

Edited by chaos is welcome
  • Love 5

ITA that Dig makes logical sense to comfort Felicity/be there for her/push a huge reaction out of her. However, the amount of Dig/Felicity interaction we've been given is so woeful, I won't even begin to hope for this. After all, during Sara's death/burial, it was Roy comforting Felicity--Roy who had been shown, at best, to have a tenuous relationship with Sara. There were no scenes where Roy and Sara truly bonded. In fact, Sara was in favor of offing mirakuru!roy.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Dig has blinders from his own grief--I think DR himself equated Oliver as the brother he could save. Except suddenly he couldn't save him, because he's gone and gotten himself killed anyway. If this show were to make sense, part of me would expect Dig to retreat to his family for comfort/solace.

It will be harder for Roy, because while he can go to Thea, she also serves as a reminder of the lie--its not like he can tell her the whole truth. again, if they were trying to make sense of the narrative, I would expect he and Felicity to be there for one another (I envision a Dig has his family, but we don't really have anyone). Oliver charged Roy with taking care of Thea but how would Roy deal with his grief while keeping the secret from her? Remembering, of course, that Roy once said that keeping secrets isn't what keeps people safe, its keeping them safe that keeps them safe. It maybe might even be hard for him to be near her, because its her blind trust in Malcolm Merlyn, plus his ridiculous deviousness, that has put them in this situation. The only thing that gives me a tiny bit of hope was colton saying that he deals with Oliver's death with ice cream and Felicity (I forget the third thing . . . )

However, having said all of that, I think its a moot point. Because, as usual, the failure to allow character beats that seem logical and force storylines that aren't lead me to expect the worst. I think there probably is another reason they won't let Dig/Felicity share any REALLY meaningful emotional scenes about Oliver's death. Because if EBR and DR get together in a room, the faults of the other players in expressing their grief are going to be flashing like neon signs. Which is probably why Guggie keeps saying "Why yes, Dig and Felicity will interact but let me tell you about Digs great scene with Laurel and Felicity's great scene with Laurel." *Headdesk*

Cause they think if they shove Diggle and Felicity into scenes with characters that aren't as popular we will like them more. forgetting or ignoring that we want to see the TWO people who know Oliver the best share their grief together why do that when we can see more of Laurel and Ray UGH makes me sick.

Edited by jay741982

Meh, the thing about Felicity seeing the hero side though, is we're to believe she already sees him that way, I guess, after that speech to investors in 3.07?  

Again, them telling us things without actually showing them to us first. 

And as previously pointed out, he's not a viable alternative when the other person is DEAD. He's the only option.

I can't even express how much I will rage if Felicity (for whatever reason) ends up working through whatever mixed feelings she may have from Oliver's return by hooking up with Ray. That's even worse than the "the people we love are both dead" hook up. 

ETA:  I am TOTALLY okay with Laurel and Ray having some interaction and they can exchange "life lessons on the road to becoming a fledgling vigilante" stories. Maybe they can write THAT into the 3.5 comic and save the good stuff for the actual show :-P

My fear is that they will have Felicity hook up with Ray while obviously wanting Oliver meanwhile Oliver is miserable without her. He comes back, makes his intentions clear

, she rejects him cause of her issues then Boom hookup with Ray.

• Love 3

There's a part of me that sees it as not entirely unnatural for Felicity and Diggle NOT to turn to each other.  Death can be divisive and instead of turning to the other person most suffering, you turn away, maybe out of a misplaced sense of not wanting to further burden them or a feeling that being with them will only magnify the pain since they would be feeding off one another.  It's a misguided sentiment but given the distance that seems to have sprung up between them this season, I can also see where they might be playing the blame/guilt game in their heads, running through the many impossible if only's to the point where they can't allow themselves to seek or find solace in each other's grief.   

• Love 2

I can also see why Felicity wouldn't want to turn to Diggle. No matter how much Diggle is hurting at losing a brother, he's still got Lyla and baby Sara, whereas Felicity has just lost her love.  Diggle can't feel the way she does, and she may feel a bit of resentment at that. Not logical, but could be. Or maybe she wants to be with people she doesn't associate with Oliver.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

I can also see why Felicity wouldn't want to turn to Diggle. No matter how much Diggle is hurting at losing a brother, he's still got Lyla and baby Sara, whereas Felicity has just lost her love.

As long as she don't hook up with Ray even as a grief fuck

• Love 2

can also see why Felicity wouldn't want to turn to Diggle. No matter how much Diggle is hurting at losing a brother, he's still got Lyla and baby Sara, whereas Felicity has just lost her love.

What difference would that make? Diggle knows her better than anyone not named oliver or Mama Smoak. She's not looking to get laid as part of her grieving process I wouldn't think.  I mean she might but she sure as hell isn't going to hook up with Diggle. He's her big brother essentially. I think he's the perfect person to grieve with.

• Love 4

Well I'm pretty sure Ray confiding in Felicity about losing his fiancé was meant to set the two of them up for bonding sessions.

I honestly wish they set up the Ray-Felicity relationship up as just a friendship. If Ray had a wife perhaps Felicity would have someone else to interact with. It would be fun for her to interact with another woman not threatened by her (a la Isabel), a shoulder to cry on THAT ISN'T HER BOUNDARYLESS BOSS. They really haven't given her any FRIENDS outside of the foundry which is what I was hoping for.

My first reaction to grieving with someone is Felicity and Diggle but yeah, the distance they've set up between the two this season prohibits that.

As long as she don't hook up with Ray even as a grief fuck

I really don't think this will happen before Oliver comes back, but after Oliver returns I'm sure there are plans for Raylicity. I don't know, they over complicated ish for me by having Oliver actually die. The feelings and emotions and vulnerability surrounding that makes things super grey instead of fairly black and white (which is what I enjoyed about Olicity).

• Love 2

What difference would that make? Diggle knows her better than anyone not named oliver or Mama Smoak. She's not looking to get laid as part of her grieving process I wouldn't think.  I mean she might but she sure as hell isn't going to hook up with Diggle. He's her big brother essentially. I think he's the perfect person to grieve with.

It wouldn't be about sex, it would be about her feeling isolated. 

As sad as Diggle would be over Oliver, he still has love in his life.  Oliver's death would be a blow, but he has Lyla and Sara to keep him from despair.  Diggle is the perfect choice but grief isn't always rational.  Diggle still having happiness in his life might be enough for Felicity not to feel completely comfortable opening up about her misery.  I think part of her would hate the pity. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

If Felicity has a grief Fuck with Ray(God Forbid) I think it would be worse if it happens if Oliver is around. God like I said before I want her to be happy, just not with Creepy stalker man plus it would look like she didn't or doesn't love Oliver to some people Dam I ship Olicity so much I need help lol.

Well I'm pretty sure Ray confiding in Felicity about losing his fiancé was meant to set the two of them up for bonding sessions.

I honestly wish they set up the Ray-Felicity relationship up as just a friendship. If Ray had a wife perhaps Felicity would have someone else to interact with. It would be fun for her to interact with another woman not threatened by her (a la Isabel), a shoulder to cry on THAT ISN'T HER BOUNDARYLESS BOSS. They really haven't given her any FRIENDS outside of the foundry which is what I was hoping for.

My first reaction to grieving with someone is Felicity and Diggle but yeah, the distance they've set up between the two this season prohibits that.

Yeah and it's so stupid and unneeded from them to have done that. Why did MG do that it's so stupid Felicity/Diggle Friendship is loved by fans so is Olicity the way it was before Oliver sunk back into his BS

I think the Olicity is still loved by fans :o)

If the EPs goal is to build a mini-Justice League, and I think that is their goal, Ray is going to have to interact with Team Arrow at some point. They isolated Laurel into her own story line for so long that people became indifferent to her. It's not quite the same here, but I still think isolating Ray isn't a good plan. 

I don't think isolating Laurel is what caused people to become indifferent to her :o) 

But jokes apart, I didn't think of Felicity/Diggle, because it makes more sense to me for Diggle to turn to Lyla and Sara in his grief. That's what family is for, you know? Which is why I'm hoping for Felicity grieving alone - or better yet, as mentioned, sniffing while hacking. 

• Love 1

Winding back slightly to the Suicide Squad news, I really hope this doesn't mean we've seen the last of Deadshot - the interaction between Deadshot and Diggle sold the last SS episode - I want to see more of that, not have it shoved aside for what will probably be a terrible SS movie.

• Love 8

Your last comment made me think of that O/F scene from a past season when Oliver puts his hand on Felicity's shoulder and tells her that she can always talk to him about her day.  It highlighted Felicity's alone-ness, esp. since we haven't seen her with any close friends outside the Arrowcave.  If Diggle didn't have Lyla and baby Sara, he and Felicity would naturally comfort each other.  But I agree that Diggle himself will be grieving (and guilt-ridden - "I still think of myself as his bodyguard.") and will want to go home and cuddle his daughter.  Felicity can't confide in her mother because her mother doesn't know that Oliver Queen is the Arrow, and I don't think that Felicity will feel up to lying to her mother about why she's griefstricken.

I think Barry and Caitlin are too new as friends for Felicity to turn to them and confide her deepest feelings.  She might also want to keep them out of the Ra's mess to protect them.

I think that, if Felicity now rejects a relationship with Oliver when he returns, it won't just be because she was so devastated by his "death" but also by the realization that Oliver is her best friend.  If they get together and break up, she'll lose not just her lover but her best friend.  Just speculating.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

TV Echo, you hit on a major point for Felicity--she is, essentially alone.  So much of that is intentional--the last man she loved (as far as we know) killed himself in prison (so she thought), and she probably  closed herself off from not just romantic entanglements, but all friendships in general.  Her scenes with Dig and Oliver and touching (the whole leaning into the hand thing) show she is just lonely, but ridiculously TOUCH STARVED.  Whatever she does to push Oliver away is going to be preservation tactics to the nth power, either because she is sure its just a matter of time before she loses him for real, she worries about what will happen if it doesn't work out (as you suggest), or something happens to make her feel like its just too risky to put herself out there.

I do think the theme of:

Dad --> loved her, left her, never came back

Cooper -->  Loved her, left her, didn't tell her he wasn't dead

Oliver --> I love you, bye gotta go fight ras, ?? 

is going to come into play in her pushing Oliver away.

WRT to the other spoilers on the spoilers only thread.  Wasn't Roy's place in the Glades a HOUSE??  It kills me they can't keep this stuff straight.

And not sure what to make about Borrowman going on and on about how much Malcolm cares for Oliver. Dude inadvertently killed his son, brainwashed his daughter to kill a woman she considered a friend, and sent Oliver to Ras soooo, that's some special caring.

And the whole bit about things being shocking and unexpected and blah blah blah?  Yeah, those things just make my stomach turn.

• Love 5

Some of the things Brandon Routh says in the interview with ET  - (x) link also in Spoilers section - makes me think that the line "I don't want to be a woman you love"? Might be Felicity to Ray.

Edited by Soulfire

hmmm, I didn't get that at all but the "more involved in politics" bit sure made me perk up.

Remember how we were supposed to see the mayor in 3.07 and we couldn't remember WHERE/thought maybe it was cut?  Did he specifically say its a female?

Also I thought they were engaged, not married?  he calls her his wife.