Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

I love Oliver’s friendship with Sara so I wouldn’t object to her popping over once or twice but I’d be just as happy if it were him guesting on LOT. I’m not particularly picky. 

There's always the annual big crossover. They're been pretty good at giving Oliver and Sara nice friendship moments in the last two.

• Love 1

I love how Dinah has yet another (mini) subplot involving dirty cops and I'm still waiting for anything for Felicity...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I love how Dinah has yet another (mini) subplot involving dirty cops and I'm still waiting for anything for Felicity...

I'm prepared for us to get maybe one line in the finale about her company. Maybe. If we're lucky.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next we hear about the company is from Curtis when talking to his new boyfriend. 

I'm assuming that any storyline MG was talking about for Felicity in 6B was either just stuff with William or falls under "we ran out of time."

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

There's always the annual big crossover. They're been pretty good at giving Oliver and Sara nice friendship moments in the last two.

Definitely my favorite parts come crossover time but I’m also selfish and want more. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Dinah alone has more subplots than Felicity, Diggle and Thea combined.  At this point, I'm thinking it comes under "fan pandering".

ETA:  I'm not happy that Felicity and Nyssa are being bitchy to each other in that scene.  Their respect for each other was one of the better things on the show.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

giphy.gif

Felicity has a subplot in the upcoming episode, she gets to react to the “Nyssa refers to Oliver as husband for the millionth time” lines of dialogue. 

I’m really hoping they take the opportunity to finally wrap that up once and for all.  It’s been three years, it’s time to let it (and the League of Assassins) go.

• Love 2

I hope they wouldn't waste Tommy flashbacks on a woman who was kissing his best friend a week after he died. The writers retroactively trashed that relationship, so I don't need or want any Laurel involvement in the flashbacks. But yay for seeing Tommy again.

• Love 17

Honestly, the way I took that tweet was Stephen just tweeting a flashback PICTURE (he hasn't shot flashbacks this season), and he happened to choose probably Colin Donnell's chair from the crossover (also, hence the black and white photo, to indicate the photo being taken in the past). I didn't take that to mean that Colin was returning. 

But hey, I'd much rather be pleasantly surprised IF he showed up again this season. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, the way I took that tweet was Stephen just tweeting a flashback PICTURE (he hasn't shot flashbacks this season), and he happened to choose probably Colin Donnell's chair from the crossover (also, hence the black and white photo, to indicate the photo being taken in the past). I didn't take that to mean that Colin was returning. 

But hey, I'd much rather be pleasantly surprised IF he showed up again this season. 

I don't think the set in the background fits the crossover though?

3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I have no idea how Flashback Tommy would fit 621 but, I'm all for a little bit of Tommy.

I hope it's flashbacks from after Oliver came back from the island, because I don't know that I can handle seeing SerialKiller!Oliver again. Please, no.

Forgot to mention it earlier, but I was hoping we'd have an NTA-free episode, so that Dinah preview was unappreciated. Obviously, she's going to figure out that the police chief is corrupt, which will help Oliver beat the charges against him and then he'll be so grateful that he'll beg her to come back to Team Arrow, right? I'm already gagging in my mouth.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I hope they wouldn't waste Tommy flashbacks on a woman who was kissing his best friend a week after he died. The writers retroactively trashed that relationship, so I don't need or want any Laurel involvement in the flashbacks. But yay for seeing Tommy again.

Lol yeah because Tommy would totally deserve flashbacks with Oliver because he treated him so much better. 

10 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Lol yeah because Tommy would totally deserve flashbacks with Oliver because he treated him so much better. 

Tommy deserves flashbacks with anyone because he's not a garbage person like Laurel, who was planning her future with Oliver when Tommy was barely cold in the ground.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Nope, it actually matches the EBR couch, same floor

Ok, this now has perked my interest. I just expected pure disappointment. I'd be happy if they filmed flashbacks with Oliver, Tommy, and even Laurel. 

Oliver was a jerk, but he did have the good sense to fuck off to Lian Yu after being faced with LL's delusions. I'm all for a CD cameo, but I'm not sure what the point of it would be. SA seems to be in a better mood lately, so I'm hoping that bodes well for the final eps. 

• Love 5

It's a flashback of Angel Tommy looking down from a cloud at Oliver and Laurel humping on his fresh grave, then Laurel fawning over Oliver talking about their future together while they both sit on his obituary. As a heavenly light shines upon him he says, "What a waste of rebar through the chest." 

• Love 11

I think the set in the CD chair/EBR couch pictures is the new SCPD. I don't know if the chair would be on the set their filming on or not. If yes, that would rule out the crossover and flashbacks since the SCPD wasn't in the crossover and Tommy was dead for years before it was built. 

• Love 1

If CD is really coming back, does anyone else think it’s nuts that SA just revealed it? He hates spoilers (at least blatant ones). Maybe he’s freaked out by the fandom’s rapidly increasing apathy, but this seems odd for him.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Tommy deserves flashbacks with Oliver because Oliver is the main character of the show. Laurel's dead, not relevant to Oliver's life right now, and therefore, not needed any any flashbacks meant to illuminate Oliver's current storyline.

• Love 6

I never really cared for Tommy, I enjoy him in fics and I liked him playing evil, but other than that he doesn't excite me. But I do like Colin a lot, and would love if he was back as E2 Tommy.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I think the set in the CD chair/EBR couch pictures is the new SCPD. I don't know if the chair would be on the set their filming on or not. If yes, that would rule out the crossover and flashbacks since the SCPD wasn't in the crossover and Tommy was dead for years before it was built. 

I assumed they were still using the courtroom set.

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

I never really cared for Tommy, I enjoy him in fics and I liked him playing evil, but other than that he doesn't excite me. But I do like Colin a lot, and would love if he was back as E2 Tommy.

Yeah, I didn't like Tommy all that much when he was alive, but Oliver seemed to love him so much so I could deal with him. But after the way he treated Tommy with Laurel before he died, and then screwing her on top of Tommy's casket while people were exiting the funeral service, I can't even believe that Oliver cared about him that much or would be moved at all by seeing him in any way apart from thinking, "I was a complete garbage friend to this poor guy." 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Trisha said:

If CD is really coming back, does anyone else think it’s nuts that SA just revealed it? He hates spoilers (at least blatant ones). Maybe he’s freaked out by the fandom’s rapidly increasing apathy, but this seems odd for him.

He hates spoilers by anyone who isn't him or DR. 

Meh. I don't mind Tommy but I'm not really interested in flashbacks this late in this season when I'm still waiting for anything substantial for the characters I care about and who are still alive. Any other time and it's cool but now? No thanks.

44 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Meh. I don't mind Tommy but I'm not really interested in flashbacks this late in this season when I'm still waiting for anything substantial for the characters I care about and who are still alive. Any other time and it's cool but now? No thanks.

Not going to lie; if Tommy's coming back (and now I'm feverishly stalking Colin's social media for proof), then this is the first time I've gotten excited about Arrow news in a while. Because Tommy flashbacks equals Oliver flashbacks, and that excites me.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Not going to lie; if Tommy's coming back (and now I'm feverishly stalking Colin's social media for proof), then this is the first time I've gotten excited about Arrow news in a while. Because Tommy flashbacks equals Oliver flashbacks, and that excites me.

I get what you're saying. I just feel it's too late. I'm happy you're excited though! Take whatever excitement where you can find it!

Well, maybe now that lazarus pits are back in play, they're going to send Dinah and BS on their way and resurrect Earth-1 Laurel? I know this sounds completely insane, but I wouldn't put anything past this fucked up show, lol.   

Edited by strikera0
1 minute ago, strikera0 said:

Well, maybe now that lazarus pits are back in play, they're going to send Dinah and BS on their way and resurrect Earth-1 Laurel? I know this sounds completely insane, but I wouldn't put anything past these writers.  

Oh, i think they're back in play just for that reason and/or what happens to other characters in the finale and they need a will they/won't they cliffhanger better than last season's.  

3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

ROFL i think BS and Dinah are gonna work together when hell freezes over. 

I didn't mean that BS and Dinah would work together. I meant that the writers could send both of them away on a bus and bring back Earth-1 Laurel instead, but I notice now that my original post sounds a bit misleading. Sorry about that!

Edited by strikera0
Just now, strikera0 said:

I didn't mean that BS and Dinah would work together. I meant that the writers could send both of them away on a bus and bring back Earth-1 Laurel instead, but I notice now that my original post sounds a bit misleading. 

Nah after that tweet from SA calling JH a BC i think she is the ultimate BC in this timeline.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I don't think there are any plans to (ever) resurrect E1 LL, but they probably shouldn't tell Lance about the Lazarus pits. 

Lance would claw his way to Laurel's grave and then bleed himself dry on every blank piece of paper trying to find a duplicate map. 

Oh how I wish this were sarcasm. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I don't think there are any plans to (ever) resurrect E1 LL, but they probably shouldn't tell Lance about the Lazarus pits. 

On the flip side it’s probably the only thing that could stop his creepy Siren obsession. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Who would have thought in s4 that the flashbacks would be replaced by something so bad (NTA/civil war) that we would be wanting flashbacks back again.

• Love 3