Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

William is a supporting character but IMO he drags Olicity down. It’s a matter of tastes and while I love Oliver and Felicity  together I find the family scenes mostly boring so if William wasn’t there to ruin my enjoyment of the part of the show not dedicated to the newbies it would be great. I blame on the newbies (well really on the writers not being able to find a balance) the lack of a SL for Felicity so that’s the worst part for me but William is doing his job in making scenes that could potentially be great just okay.

• Love 8

I wish he had answered the gender question instead. This was IMO a waste of the question as it is too open (too many J actors).

I did see her ruled out Katrina Law (she already showed up in an earlier episode) and, Susan (Nope) - this one never even crossed my mind.

If SA was excited about this one, could it be JS? Since JS was a series regular that could be where the "former" comes from (which was why I originally thought it was JB as well). Maybe it's one of those hallucination things like 209 or 420. Did his show start filming yet?

1 hour ago, tv echo said:

I'm going with Jessica De Gouw (Huntress) as my guess...

Jessica De Gouw
Joe Dinicol
John Barrowman
Josh Segarra
JR Bourne

He said no to Huntress I believe. I am thinking either Josh or Joe since John wasnt in Vancouver yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

He said no to Huntress I believe. I am thinking either Josh or Joe since John wasnt in Vancouver yesterday.

Someone else said the same thing but, I can't find where he said no to Huntress. Can you provide a link to that tweet?

Nevermind, I found it. It was after the Susan 'Nope'

Edited by Morrigan2575
2 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Could be flashing back to the events at Lian Yu with Josh. I wouldn't be surprised if MG decided to resolve that hanging thread late in the season. 

wouldn't be the first time...not that i'm complaining about 520.

so far we can rule out:

Walter - Not a J (Colin Salmon)

Susan - "Nope" from KenP (not like i thought it was)

Huntress - "It is not" from KenP

Malcolm - Barrowman in Palm Springs all weekend including Monday night.

Nyssa - KenP dismissed it, plus she was already announced for 616

If it comes down to Josh/Chase or Joe/Rory I'm going with Josh, he was way more important to S5 and, more likely to be brought back for an Oliver centric episode

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

If it's Joe, they'll be bringing back superior sidekicks (Roy and Ragman) that will make me resent NTA more and I don't know if that's possible. 

I'd love this -- first Roy/Thea as Speedy, then Rory to further remind us how much better they can do than NTA.

I just wonder if Rory's return would be big enough for a press release, which is why I'm leaning towards Josh in flashbacks.

• Love 1

If it's Josh or Joe in 618, from 615 on, it seems like they're bringing back characters who either a) work better with the team than the newbies or b) we'd rather see on-screen than the newbies (even if it is Josh and he's a former Big Bad - what does that say about the newbies right now?):

615 - Roy

616 - Nyssa

617 - Lyla

618 - Josh/Joe/someone else who'd probably fit one of these two categories

Yet we're supposed to not want the newbies to go far, far away and free up screen time for other characters? I really don't get this arc. I sort of wish we'd hear from MG or WM what exactly they were thinking with it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

What about the actress who played McKenna Hall? Doesn’t her first name begin with a J? (Sorry I am having trouble recalling it! ?)

Oh and another Jamey Sheridan AKA Robert Queen.

I'd be excited for that

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

Remember this spoiler from last May (from fan at HVFF-London)? I had forgotten it (however, it was said many months ago, so things might've changed since then) - also, I don't recall if Adrian Chase was in 601...

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, lemotomato said:

Janina Gavankar

4 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Yeah, I guess she's a possibility too but, would that be a big deal?

I don’t think it would be a big deal, but last week I was watching an oldish video of Emily and Stephen discussing which guest stars they’d like to have back on the show, and Emily said she’d love for Janina to come back. I remember thinking it was interesting, because I don’t remember them ever having any scenes together, though they were both in the fundraiser scene in 115. 

Despite that, my vote is for Josh Segarra. 

due to the fact i get asked 2 or 3 times a day if Emily is filming I stopped looking for her.

Isn't that the definition of passive-aggressive?  I guess he really, really resents that so many people ask about her and not about his faves.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Any reason for Adrian coming back can only be stupid, but I like Josh Segarra and I enjoyed Adrian Chase so if it’s him I’ll be excited. 

Maybe it's a dream/hallucination like Tommy know 209?

Maybe they're going for an Odyssey where Oliver is injured/wounded and were getting dreams/hallucinations/flashbacks/etc

I suppose a hallucination is the only reason I’ll be okay with. Flashbacks are a no for me - we should’ve seen everything that happened between them on the island, and I really don’t want a flashback to some thing Adrian said or did to Oliver that’s only coming into play now, which is what I’m most concerned about because Arrow. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

At this point I would totally be OK with him getting dipped in the Lazarus Pit and coming back to finish his business LOL.

Even though the Ten Steps thing had diminishing returns towards the end of the season, if Prometheus was revealed to be the real Big Bad again, it’d be an improvement. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

At this point I would totally be OK with him getting dipped in the Lazarus Pit and coming back to finish his business LOL.

But only if, upon returning to Star City, he looks at Dragon and goes, "Wait, this is the villain that came after me?" 

• Love 13

I'd love to see Adrian Chase smack down Dragon and say "this is how a Big Bad does it. "

S.A. said that he "really missed " the mystery person. I don't think he worked enough with Jamie Sheridan to have really missed him although it would be cool to see how s6 Oliver would interact with his own father.

Edited by statsgirl
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I hope it's not a flashback for Dragon, which would be such a waste.  Chase would have been smart enough to arrange to kill Cayden James' son and blame Oliver.

Unless Oliver's in that flashback or a flashback for Dragon involves Oliver talking to Chase, that kind of seems unlikely thankfully.

Using their favorite trope of the season, they will probably waste a whole episode giving 3-Dragon a flashback where his hopes to be the best 3-D printer in Starling are dashed leaving him ripe for recruitment by Chase.  Oh, also 3-Dragon's son gets killed, 'cause them's the rules. After spending time giving depth to this villain, they will promptly kill him at the end of the episode.

I hate evil twin brother stories, but am willing to make an exception in the case of Chase.  

• Love 3

stephen said hes in like 52 out of 55 scenes on this episode so I am guessing it is a pretty oliver heavy episode. And if it is an Island Flashback, then it's just Oliver and Chase I am assuming.

What if Oliver is arrested and he's in prison hallucinating or having flashbacks.

7 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

What if Oliver is arrested and he's in prison hallucinating or having flashbacks.

I'm still on the hallucinating a la 209 theory, but I don't think that they would stick Oliver into one place if SA is in most of the scenes in the episode. 517 was one thing, but I guess we'd have to know where the plot is going before kind of seeing if it could even be something like that.

19 minutes ago, KillahBee007 said:

I don’t care what they have to do to bring Prommy back. Bring him back. If I have to deal with n00bs, and lesser villains? Give me Prommy. 

I legit thought this was a reference to a ship between Tommy and Prometheus unless you mean Prometheus!Tommy?

Either way I'm on board LOL

• Love 1