Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

On the one hand, a female villain/potential Big Bad? Yay!! 

On the other hand, bringing back the League of Assassins? NoooOOOoooo

My exact reaction. I'm going to need her former association with the League to be the only mention of it. Once. They're allowed one League mention and that is it. 

1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

Still better then Dragon. 

True. Maybe she can kill Dragon. Then it would make having to revisit any part of the League worth it. 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

There is a DC character named Athena but I’m hoping for a Lady Shiva reveal. 

Wouldn't people shit a brick since this actress isn't asian? 

Do we know if this character is more than a 1 off? There's no mention of an arc or episode count. I wonder if (like I speculated) earlier this is their way of writing Thea out?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

Totally. And it would be justified. I’d be (pleasantly) if they cast the character correctly but, since I have zero expectations, I’m hoping they just make her awesome (assuming theory is correct). 

I do expect it to be a misdirect like Tina turning out to be Dinah’s alias.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Do we know if this character is more than a 1 off? There's no mention of an arc or episode count. I wonder if (like I speculated) earlier this is their way of writing Thea out?

Yeah, that's what I thought was weird. They could have at least mentioned she would appear in 616 or something, since they mentioned KL coming back anyway and they just about finished 616 if that's the only episode she's in. I guess they wouldn't want to even hint that she might be the reason Thea leaves, but it seems to line up so far.

22 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

So is this why Thea leaves, because of her association to MM? He's dead and still ruining everything

That's what I'm thinking too. Either she has to go into hiding with Roy, or Roy/Nyssa help her fight off this new threat.

It's weird that the article makes it sound like she was just cast, but if she is connected to the Roy episodes she must already be filming? I'm so sick of the LoA storyline, but I'm even more bored by Dragon so maybe NTA can tackle him while the rest of the crew (plus Roy and Nyssa) tackle Athena. Also, I wonder if this also somehow brings Talia back into the fold?

• Love 2

As much as they need to do something to energize the Big Bad this season, doesn’t unknown female LOA member pulling strings from the shadows on behalf of paternal male figure seem too much like a Talia redux? Her plot was such a dud. 

Edited by leopardprint

It would be cool to have a female big bad but I wasn't happy with Talia's storyline and Nyssa sort of ended up a pawn in men's storylines, especially with having Oliver fight her battles for her.

I hope Thea has more agency than last time she was in the LOAs Cross hairs and chooses to leave with Roy. 

I wonder if this character is another daughter of MM's or his lover or just someone else obsessed with him? I guess this also ups the chances of Barrowman coming back, at least for some flashbacks.

• Love 4

It feels like we have seen the cry-off before. It doesn't look interesting in the least. But at least spoiler guy got Anatoly right. 

Also releasing pics of the canary cry without the special effects are sort of funny looking.

• Love 7

Given that BS has some sort of collar on in at least one of the pics, presumably to offset her cry, wouldn't it be great if Lance was actually luring her in so that he could get close and then eliminate her as a threat? Which naturally means I don't expect it to happen. 

Man, I do hope ARGUS does something permament about that when they get her. They kept CJ in inhumane conditions for months just because he was a potential threat. BS will be a killer I don't know how many times over by the time they get her. It seems only right to take away her weapon. 

That whole set up with the masks and villains looks like a clusterfuck. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I had a feeling we wouldn't get any photos of Felicity and I hate that I was right. 

I don't think there was a single Felicity still from 6x11 and that was a big ep for her, so I still have a smidgen of hope! 

Weirdly, this one looks like Dinah and Lance are talking to BS after she's been arrested and loaded into the van, which kind of undercuts the whole Dinah vs BS showdown they're hyping in the promo...

• Love 1

I don't want the League back but I would accept it if it means that neither Dragon nor Alena is the Big Bad.

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

But seriously, why would the LOA still care?

I got the impression that it's not the LoA but this particular woman who is obsessed by Malcolm.

Felicity and Friends? More like Dinah and--actually I can't even be bothered to finish the sentence because the two birds squawking at each other bores me to death.

There really is barely any Oliver, too. Yikes.

Edited by Guest
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I got the impression that it's not the LoA but this particular woman who is obsessed by Malcolm.

And we're back to being obsessed with MM again, but yes if Dick Dragon isn't the big bad and Alena remains really Felicity's friend so much the better. Still want to know what that  "kill 4% of the world" was/is about though. I really find it hard to believe Dragon cares, maybe it will be Athena's plan since Malcolm was batshit enough for that.

Also que the 'anyone but Fefe' crowd claiming she and Oliver should have an enemies hook up or something.

ETA: Yeah they're really pushing Tinah with this storyline, and I don't think it's having the right affect.

Edited by Featherhat
11 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I don't think there was a single Felicity still from 6x11 and that was a big ep for her, so I still have a smidgen of hope! 

We have the recap from the guy though..I think even if he clearly skipped some things the main parts of the episode are there..

2 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

We have the recap from the guy though..I think even if he clearly skipped some things the main parts of the episode are there..

And Felicity is in the recap. He also tends to skip Felicity where he can.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

As boring and avian as this episode looks, it can't be any worse than the February episodes of Season 2 (lunge/Lance Family Drama), Season 3 (BC arc/Ray), Season 4 (BMD reveal/breakup) and Season 5 (Susan/BC 3.0), haha. 

Bite your tongue :P

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

They only have photographers on set 2 days per episode. 

I know. And I get why they'd choose the scenes they do for photos. 

I think if the promo for the episodes during and after they air wasn't constantly BS/newbies, to the point that it feels like they're promoted more than Oliver (and it's honestly a shock if we get Felicity or Diggle promo), I wouldn't be so bothered, you know?

I'm also annoyed that it looks like everyone is going to be in a scene with Cayden before he leaves except for Felicity. We got one Felicity/Cayden scene. One.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

As boring and avian as this episode looks, it can't be any worse than the February episodes of Season 2 (lunge/Lance Family Drama), Season 3 (BC arc/Ray), Season 4 (BMD reveal/breakup) and Season 5 (Susan/BC 3.0), haha. 

I don’t think anything can beat the BMD but I’m starting to think past bad SLs weren’t that bad after all hahahahaha

• Love 1

Maybe they capture Black Siren, redeem her, and send her back to her own world to fight crime.

While I would want nothing more than for one of the baddies to take out Curtis, I find the physics of Anatoly strangling him kind of silly.  If he were smart he would be pulling Curtis backwards so Curtis can't get leverage.

It looks like Thea's storyline is still all about Malcolm, quite the feat considering he's dead. 

• Love 2

So is this new woman waiting almost a year to take revenge on Malcolms death? It makes no sense why she would be going after anyone for him dying. DC has soooooooo many gangs/groups/establishments that Arrow could use, stop with the LoA..you've made them into a joke by now. 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I know. And I get why they'd choose the scenes they do for photos. 

I think if the promo for the episodes during and after they air wasn't constantly BS/newbies, to the point that it feels like they're promoted more than Oliver (and it's honestly a shock if we get Felicity or Diggle promo), I wouldn't be so bothered, you know?

I'm also annoyed that it looks like everyone is going to be in a scene with Cayden before he leaves except for Felicity. We got one Felicity/Cayden scene. One.

One scene in person and one on the opposite sides of keyboards and frankly, that probably was IMO Cayden Jame's best episode. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

27544567_1575749565826861_11368045691604 

Pretty sure this is for Arrow

I'm not really sure it is. They've done mask fittings and stuff like that in the same office for years now and that's not the office. So maybe it's just a new project of hers.

Also she needed to put that apostrophe in "It's". Steve has the same problem and it bothers me so much

Edited by WindofChange
  • Love 4

Big bad lady better not be MM's mother avenging her son's death or so help me!!!!!

I can see it now, she'll swoop down and say "You killed my son"

There's no way Olicity are going to have a girl Olicitot with these writers is there?

5 hours ago, leopardprint said:

As much as they need to do something to energize the Big Bad this season, doesn’t unknown female LOA member pulling strings from the shadows on behalf of paternal male figure seem too much like a Talia redux? Her plot was such a dud. 

Well then they have to keep redoing it until they get it right, now don't they?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

So we should be used to a run of god awful episodes during this part of the season!

2 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Big bad lady better not be MM's mother avenging her son's death or so help me!!!!!

I can see it now, she'll swoop down and say "You killed my son"

There's no way Olicity are going to have a girl Olicitot with these writers is there?

Plot twist! Instead of a father/MYSON revenge plot, it’s a mother/MYSON one! 

Olicity could definitely have a girl Olicitot, until Barry erases her. ?

• Love 4

I didn't watch the Super Bowl but I will tell you a story. My cousin went to school with Nick Foles. He's 6'6" and he would always sit behind her in the various classes they had together. She said his feet would just about hit the front of her desk. She said he was one of the nicest guys she has ever known.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, kes0704 said:

So we should be used to a run of god awful episodes during this part of the season!

I gird my loins for it. every season.

It's possible that since Oliver already has William, they would let him have a girl Olicitot.   They owe us for erasing Sara Diggle.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I gird my loins for it. every season.

It's possible that since Oliver already has William, they would let him have a girl Olicitot.   They owe us for erasing Sara Diggle.

Part of me wants the next kid to be named Sara to make up for it as well.  Preferably Sara Diggle of course.

• Love 1

I’m not surprised. I feel like after 615, given the BTS photo of BS in ARGUS, Nyssa returning and now this former LoA member showing up, there will be at least a couple episodes without BS, so KC would have time for something else. 

2 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

Why would that mean BS was getting a redemption? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it happened but there's nothing in that shot which suggests it.

I think people are thinking she’s getting a mask to become the new BC because apparently it would make sense to give her that a few episodes after she killed the current one’s BF? 

That’s the problem with any talk about redeeming BS. It sometimes becomes “BS will be redeemed and become BC.” Some people won’t see any other possibility if she’s redeemed. They think that just because she’s an Earth’s LL and played by KC, she should be BC if there’s any type of redemption in her future.