Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

The above is from the SA's interview in the Spoiler's Only thread.  So the first three episodes are really moving the story forward but SCREECH, we hit the more BS heavy episode four and it all grinds to a halt?  ;)  Oh well, they can't all be winners.  :D

I just assumed this was recorded back during comic con where only the first 3 scripts were done, but that sounds about right XD. Either that or any episode that doesn't have Oliver doing the heavy plot stuff maybe SA considers a "halt."

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

The above is from the SA's interview in the Spoiler's Only thread.  So the first three episodes are really moving the story forward but SCREECH, we hit the more BS heavy episode four and it all grinds to a halt?  ;)  Oh well, they can't all be winners.  :D

I see what you did there ;)

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Omg I will cackle to death if BS filmed her scenes without Oliver and SA films Oliver going on a date with Felicity. 

Unless it's Dinah and her love interest although it seems a bit too soon.

Boo I forgot about Dinah having a new beau. Nope in my head it's Olicity Italian date part 2! 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Do we have any local Canadians who can hover around on that day *looks hopeful*

The person who tweeted that she knows the restaurant said she'd try:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Omg I will cackle to death if BS filmed her scenes without Oliver and SA films Oliver going on a date with Felicity. 

Unless it's Dinah and her love interest although it seems a bit too soon.

Could be anyone I guess, including platonic couples/groups, hell even a flashback to Laurel/Oliver on a date if they were so inclined to put that cat among the pigeons. In theory 1st date part 2 makes sense given that it literally got blown up and they're supposedly not jumping straight into living together again etc. I think SA could be back in time for it, it would be unusual if he got basically the whole episode off, but it would be kinda amusing if the biggest BS appearance to date has Olicity actually on a date.

Dinah might be too soon but they don't *have* drag things out, especially for 2nd/3rd string romances. Are we sure it's a new character she's supposed to be seeing?

13 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

hell even a flashback to Laurel/Oliver on a date

that makes the least amount of sense. BS is not LL. And why would Oliver flashback to a date with LL?

Edited by Velocity23
2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

that makes the least amount of sense. BS is not LL. And why would Oliver flashback to a date with LL?

I was mostly joking, because we're all speculating on an Olicity date in an episode where it doesn't seem BS is interacting very much with Oliver (yay for both those things for me) so I was thinking how morbidly ironic it would be if it was a E1 or E2 LL/Oliver on a date. I don't think it will be, just throwing out a worse case scenario.

3 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

I was mostly joking, because we're all speculating on an Olicity date in an episode where it doesn't seem BS is interacting very much with Oliver (yay for both those things for me) so I was thinking how morbidly ironic it would be if it was a E1 or E2 LL/Oliver on a date. I don't think it will be, just throwing out a worse case scenario.

I never got the impression BS cared all that much about E1 Oliver in all her appearances on Arrow. MG also said the last 2 episode would indicate the trajectory for BS in s6. And that was mostly focused on Dinah and Lance. 

Edited by Velocity23
6 hours ago, LeighAn said:

It better happen!!!!!!!

I went looking for pictures of the restaurant because i was curious, first thing i noticed is how familiar it looked to me for some reason, like i've seen it before.

I did saw it before, we all did: 

6 hours ago, LeighAn said:

It better happen!!!!!!!

I went looking for pictures of the restaurant because i was curious, first thing i noticed is how familiar it looked to me for some reason, like i've seen it before.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

Nice memory!

Although hopefully any scene filmed there will go down better than that date did.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

You know, whatever is going on at the restaurant, I think everyone can agree that there's a 99.9% chance it will be interrupted. 

Like this?

[We cut to a romantic and intimate restaurant, glowing in candlelight. Oliver and Felicity are in the midst of dinner, dressed to impressed.]

Oliver: [reaching for Felicity's hands, heart eyes at level infinity] Felicity. Tonight means so much to me - 

[a cell phone begins to ring]

- I need to tell... I need to tell you how grateful I am that you've given us, me, a second chance - 

[the cell phone continues to ring. Oliver frowns]

- I can't ever say enough how much I ....

[the ringing has increased in volume. Felicity laughs lightly and squeezes his hand]

Felicity: Take the call, Oliver. What if it's [she lowers her voice] the guy with the [she makes a noise that sounds like a dishwasher travelling through time] Or! That parking re-zoning thing the hotel association is complaining about? 

Oliver: Barry has probably time reversed that by now, and the zoning by-laws can wait.

Felicity: Oliver ...

[Oliver sighs and punches the call button on his phone. The voice on the line is frantic.

Oliver: Raisa? Is it ... again? Don't worry, I'll deal with him.  [He hangs up and looks at Felicity] It's my son.  He's trying to run away. 

[They both look up as their waiter arrives with their dessert course - two delectable chocolate soufflés.]

Felicity: look at it this way, Oliver - we made it through two courses this time. It's a record!

[Oliver glares at the ceiling as we cut to - William, on a darkened street, pleading with an uber driver to reduce the surge time fare...]

• Love 8

You know, for all our comments about Myson and crayons, if we're going to be dealing with William on even a part-time basis (aka more often than his annual kidnapping), I hope they write him better in season 6, even if it means expecting the audience to completely forget what we've seen of him thus far that has led to all the comments about crayons. Although, that "bad man" clip in the trailer didn't exactly suggest that could be true... but hopefully that's just how the trailer was cut. 

• Love 6

He's had so little dialogue and development that probably anything they do will be an improvement. He will have at least 4 scenes in 601 and I can't imagine it's going to be just him pointing and grimacing. 

Though I thought if we saw more of Samantha it would help with her character but somehow she just gets worse. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Does anyone remember what episode it was that showed Myson actually coloring? Was it when he was kidnapped by Darhk and playing with his creepy daughter? It's funny because coloring/Crayola is so associated with the boy now in my head :P

I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought it was the crossover episode, where Samantha let Oliver meet him for the first time.  

I stand corrected. :) @Balaclava has it (below). I guess it was action figures he was playing with when they first met.

Edited by Starfish35
12 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Does anyone remember what episode it was that showed Myson actually coloring? Was it when he was kidnapped by Darhk and playing with his creepy daughter? It's funny because coloring/Crayola is so associated with the boy now in my head :P

Episode 4x15 "Taken" 

a5c276ab321a56d6d98b6ae9271c219897fa8b1f_hq.jpg

Edited by Balaclava
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I always thought he was using crayons. Those are markers/colored pencils - he could've been drawing instead of coloring, which for a kid his age is normal. Booooooo, I'm losing my canon!!!

I think we wanted to see the crayons so we did haha 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought it was the crossover episode, where Samantha let Oliver meet him for the first time.  

I stand corrected. :) @Balaclava has it (below). I guess it was action figures he was playing with when they first met.

Yup, he was playing with action figures when they met. Crossover in S3 (kid had a flash action figure) and then in S4.

er.jpg

we.png

• Love 2

tumblr_ouxt74Q9ZK1t5ghc1o1_1280.jpg

Saw this on reddit.  Don't have the original links though.  

Edited:  Oops, just now noticed it mentions LoT, not Arrow.  And here I had all sorts of spec ready about her and Mad Dog's daughter being in the same foster home.    

Edited by BkWurm1
2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I always thought he was using crayons. Those are markers/colored pencils - he could've been drawing instead of coloring, which for a kid his age is normal. Booooooo, I'm losing my canon!!!

Well he was happily drawing while kidnapped by strangers so still not the sharpest tool in the shed. 

Edited by leopardprint
8 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Well he was happily drawing while kidnapped by strangers so still not the sharpest tool in the shed. 

I can't believe I'm going to type this, but:

I'm pretty sure going with the flow probably was the best thing to do at that point, haha.

8 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Well in Canada they are called pencil crayons so at least in this part of the world we can still call him crayola. ?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

I'm not sure if the person has confirmation or if they're just hopeful.

Overall, I'm just grateful that there is anything not related to the big crossover coming in.

She is pursuit23 wife, she gives out spoilers all the time. 

• Love 2
Just now, bijoux said:

Overall, I'm just grateful that there is anything not related to the big crossover coming in.

Same. Or Slade. Or William. Or basically anything that they talked about at SDCC because they were busy pretending "everyone's dead or could be dead, who knows what's going to happen, we're not going to say anything."

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I'm not sure if the person has confirmation or if they're just hopeful.

1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

She is pursuit23 wife, she gives out spoilers all the time. 

Yep, she probably saw the call sheets

• Love 1

Well. I was planning to skip 604 if it was BS focused but they'll pretty much pull me back in with an Olicity date. Those sneaky little tricksters! 

2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

It's the only way they can get people to watch the BS episode!

Oh, IDK. She has her fans. But it's definitely the only way they'll get me to watch. Haha.

4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Oh, IDK. She has her fans. But it's definitely the only way they'll get me to watch. Haha.

Oh yes the 200 people who vote in those straw polls ?

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 1

I mean KC used to film a lot of days when she was on the show and she still barely got any screen time...so I am not worried.

I am so excited for a date night, I can't believe they  only have dates on this show every three seasons. lol

• Love 2