Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
35 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

To me, that's not even blonde. It's still looks brown, just a lighter brown. 

Edited by bethy

I think it's a little early to be getting up in arms about Oliver leaving everyone on the island. It's far more likely that if all or some of them aren't rescued immediately it's because Oliver and/or Argus physically couldn't reach them. The island did explode after all. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bijoux said:

I seem to remember that scene [Felicity telling Oliver to kill DD ] being done by second unit, aka Bamford.

True, yes, but shouldn't it have been the director's job to look at a piece of film already filmed that was going to be included in her episode and try to make sense of its tone next to the rest of the episode?  Maybe I'm expecting too much of them.  

3 hours ago, leopardprint said:

Myson is the person in least danger though since Chase did him the courtesy of removing the only threat to him. Of course, Oliver would be right to be concerned about leaving him on the boat alone. He would probably try to go swimming or wander off looking for crayons or pet a shark. 

So perhaps Chase locking him up in the boat was purely done for his own safety.  

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

So much younger and less tired looking!  And I kind of liked the beard.  

Since you admitted to that I will admit I was kinda hoping for a scene with him chasing Felicity down and tickling her with the beard.

• Love 2
(edited)

But...I thought he was gonna turn up on the first day of shooting 601 with the comic goatee???? LOL.

I'm glad he shaved. I would say he looks 10 years younger but that might be a stretch. Haha. He looks much better though.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm glad he shaved. I would say he looks 10 years younger but that might be a stretch. Haha. He looks much better though.

I still can't believe that RG is older than him. 

I seems strange to me that they're spoiling a wedding so explicitly and so early. Would they troll people about that? Is it possible it's some sort of trick?

1 hour ago, bethy said:

I seems strange to me that they're spoiling a wedding so explicitly and so early. Would they troll people about that? Is it possible it's some sort of trick?

Perhaps they are taking the opposite tack from last year when it seemed like people dropped the show based on the "Oliver and Felicity are friends who have adult conversations, nothing more" and "You can't always get what you want" type spoilers. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, bethy said:

If there's one group SA has never trolled, it's the Olicity fandom. When there's positive Olicity developments, he spoils them. He warned fans about the breakup and Felicity's boyfriend. Last August at HVFF when fans asked him for a spoilery Olicity quote, he said he didn't have any, which turned out to be true on the show.

8 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Perhaps they are taking the opposite tack from last year when it seemed like people dropped the show based on the "Oliver and Felicity are friends who have adult conversations, nothing more" and "You can't always get what you want" type spoilers. 

IMO, SA has always been consistent in promoting/spoiling only what happens on the show at the moment when it comes to Olicity. Lasy year there was no Olicity to spoil, so that's why he said what he said. There's going to be Olicity in season 6, so that's what he (and DR) are telling fans positive things.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, bethy said:

I'm guessing the CW are going to promo the hell out of this thing anyway so Stephen and David spoiling it might not do that much harm rather then getting ahead of the game. 

6 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

Ugh I hate the idea of a crossover wedding I'm sorry but I'm hoping that's not the case. Barry Kara Sara Ray you ain't welcome!

• Love 8

I don't want a crossover wedding either, especially as if it/they happen that early in the season then the likelihood of all couples staying married or not dying by the end is non existent.

I will only accept a crossover wedding if the attention and time is given to the right characters. I don't want the rest of the Arrow episode of the crossover to be all about the fighters from all 4 shows and then the wedding be at the end like an afterthought or some type of add-on item on Amazon. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

I don't want a crossover wedding either, especially as if it/they happen that early in the season then the likelihood of all couples staying married or not dying by the end is non existent.

I highly doubt they are going to marry Oliver and Felicity just to break them up. That seems counterintuitive.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't want to have to watch 3 episodes of tv shows I don't normally watch with characters I don't care about. Oliver also has already had a crossover wedding (fake).

(Just realized Oliver has had three fake weddings to three different women...)

And you know Barry will do something to mess it up...

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

And you know Barry will do something to mess it up...

Barry? I think the writers will have Black Siren wreak havoc at the Olicity wedding. The meta text of that is way too delicious for them to pass it up. 

• Love 1

I was very vocal about wanting a crossover wedding when, like, 2 shows were involved. Now with 4, I'm way more 'meh' on the topic. 

9 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Or maybe 607 and the crossover will interrupt the honeymoon. 

I'd rather this happen. Olicity gets their rightful Arrow wedding; hijinks cut the honeymoon short. 

• Love 2

I'll only (very mildly) tolerate a crossover wedding if WestAllen gets nothing #petty

For real though, Pride and Prejudice is my favourite novel but I thought the double wedding was cheesy at the end so I don't think I could stomach the lameness if that were to happen in the crossover. And if Olicity were to be the only ones married I still really not a fan of Barry Sara Ray Iris Kara and all those nobodies being there and eating up attention.

I feel like the way the Flash and LOT cast were at the 100th Arrow party is like a sneak preview of what an Olicity crossover wedding would look like. 

• Love 3

I think it would be kind of hilarious to have Black Siren interrupt the wedding.

47 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Not SA and DR changing tacks but the EPs realizing what a great idea the the "Oliver and Felicity are friends who have adult conversations, nothing more" and "You can't always get what you want" writing was.  Not.

20 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Or maybe 607 and the crossover will interrupt the honeymoon. 

Yes.  Someone on tumblr tell MG.  Then everyone can be surprised they got married and it doesn't interfere with Arrow.

Unfortunately GB etc. seem to think that crossovers are the greatest thing evah so they'll want to put it in there.  Emotional stakes, remember?

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

609, then they can go to Bali during the winter hiatus.

This is my pick! 

But I'm warm on the idea of 6x07 and their honeymoon being interrupted in 6x08.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I'd prefer no exes (or as few as possible) or doppelgängers of exes at the wedding. 

Well that keeps Sara, Barry, Ray and Nyssa away...good policy ?

Forget the crossover wedding, Diggle doesn't get to keep his beard. ?

Edited by leopardprint
23 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

For real though, Pride and Prejudice is my favourite novel but I thought the double wedding was cheesy at the end so I don't think I could stomach the lameness if that were to happen in the crossover.

Was that in the book?  I have a vague idea that it was in the Keira Knightly movie version but I was too busy laughing at all the anachronisms (like the romantic scene with a billion candles.).  It feels like a double wedding for two such rich men would be an anachronism too.

Just now, statsgirl said:

Was that in the book?  I have a vague idea that it was in the Keira Knightly movie version but I was too busy laughing at all the anachronisms (like the romantic scene with a billion candles.).  It feels like a double wedding for two such rich men would be an anachronism too.

Pretty much. There's a line about Mrs Bennet being thrilled on the day she saw both her daughters married. So the popular interpretation is that they both got married in the same ceremony.