Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Carrie Ann said:

I was looking at Twitter and saw the picture from Stephen's Weibo and for some reason, like a Magic Eye picture, it suddenly became clear(ish). I think it's pretty obvious that this is a transition from Flashbacks (Oliver in the foreground) and Present Day (Felicity in the background), where Felicity and Oliver are stuck in the bunker for whatever reason. But what I can see now that I couldn't see before is that Present Oliver's head is directly to the right of Felicity's, you can see the top half of his ear above FB Oliver's arrows, and his shoulder is just below Flashback Oliver's ear. Here's an awesome outline of those things, but they are easier to see by comparing to the actual photo.

WeiboRedline.JPG.8ef76c5c93abbd23db137b4b23695f61.JPG

I believe they are crouching or sitting, he is facing forward, leaning against her (his back to her chest), and her arm is wrapped around his chest--that's her hand, then, below her head, and she is sort of turning toward him, like she's talking in his ear or trying to see his face better.

C7jnFGsUwAEO_9D.jpg

Thoughts?

I can't see a thing-blind as a bat when it comes to microscopic sleuthing- but if you can then I like your options. I'll be happy with either Oliver and Felicity holding each other while sleeping post coital or not or Oliver watching Felicity sleep. Give me all the not yet done romantic tropes.

56 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

IDK. I think on Arrow, everyone is damseled at times and it's not just the women. We know Felicity is capable, but imo, getting kidnapped or damseled every once in a while (long while) is an occupational hazard. 

So far this season, Oliver, Rene, Diggle (imprisoned), Susan and Oliver again. It's probably her turn but if she is taken to Lian Yu, will Prometheus tell Slade?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

Personally, I wouldn't want Felicity to be kidnapped. I love that she gets to be a hero instead of a damsel in distress, unlike some other Flarrowverse characters. 

I think the good thing about Felicity is even when "damseled" she usually finds a way to turn it around on the villain.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Carrie Ann said:

I was looking at Twitter and saw the picture from Stephen's Weibo and for some reason, like a Magic Eye picture, it suddenly became clear(ish). I think it's pretty obvious that this is a transition from Flashbacks (Oliver in the foreground) and Present Day (Felicity in the background), where Felicity and Oliver are stuck in the bunker for whatever reason. But what I can see now that I couldn't see before is that Present Oliver's head is directly to the right of Felicity's, you can see the top half of his ear above FB Oliver's arrows, and his shoulder is just below Flashback Oliver's ear. Here's an awesome outline of those things, but they are easier to see by comparing to the actual photo.

WeiboRedline.JPG.8ef76c5c93abbd23db137b4b23695f61.JPG

I believe they are crouching or sitting, he is facing forward, leaning against her (his back to her chest), and her arm is wrapped around his chest--that's her hand, then, below her head, and she is sort of turning toward him, like she's talking in his ear or trying to see his face better.

C7jnFGsUwAEO_9D.jpg

Thoughts?

Oh! I can see it, too! Thanks for the very helpful circles. But, maybe,they're not sitting down and, instead, Oliver is carrying Felicity on his back for some reason?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, SleepDeprived said:

Oh! I can see it, too! Thanks for the very helpful circles. But, maybe,they're not sitting down and, instead, Oliver is carrying Felicity on his back for some reason?

I see it now! Him carrying her makes sense since there looks like there are tunnel? arches above them from the flashback overlapping present-day Oliver's forehead.

Edited by lemotomato
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

So we don't have to fanwank her love for Billy -- it's all about Oliver.

Yep. I'm going to pretend all those interviews about Billy were just because they didn't want to risk revealing what happened to Oliver. But now that's changed. And hopefully the interviews will too. If I have to read about her mourning Billy one more time ...

• Love 1

I haven't watched yet-stupid live feeds I hate you- but if Felicity is gun ho after Chase because of what he has done to Oliver then I'm assuming her conflict with Oliver will be the fact that Oliver doesn't want her getting involved on his behalf. That he wants to keep her out of Chases path.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I haven't watched yet-stupid live feeds I hate you- but if Felicity is gun ho after Chase because of what he has done to Oliver then I'm assuming her conflict with Oliver will be the fact that Oliver doesn't want her getting involved on his behalf. That he wants to keep her out of Chases path.

It's just spec for next week but seems like reasonable spec.  

I just realized though, Oliver in the next episode still seems determined to get Chase, just not using the team (hence calling in the Bratva). So if Chase's plan was really hinging on Oliver wanting to kill himself, it hasn't come into effect as of yet, even though I guess giving up being the GA and potentially pushing away his team could be still part of the plan.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

Ok, so what was Madison McLaughlin going on about when she repeatedly said "Everything isn't what it seems?" Seems to me as if everything is exactly what it seems!

I was fooled.  I thought she was dead.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

Ok, so what was Madison McLaughlin going on about when she repeatedly said "Everything isn't what it seems?" Seems to me as if everything is exactly what it seems!

Who knows she defends Evelyns hypocritical not making any sense motivations. 

Yeah the paps seem smug about that because from what I'm gathering from reading their feeds they were saying the two were dating and people/fans didn't believe them and now Melissa and Chris have come out slightly more publicly. 

As for the spoilers I can't comment on Katie but I don't think it's a shocking ground breaking reveal that Olicity is coming back in season 6. It was obvious from like the end of 5x01 with the whole "What about you and Felicity?" line that they'd reunite eventually after a temporary stall. *shrug* 

8 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Felicity hasn't been damseled besides the Count thing. I wouldn't mind her being damseled this time for a change. 

S2, S3, S4 she saved the day! No need to be that super competent all the time!

She saved the day in S1 as well, working with Lance disarming one of the bombs. I have no doubt she'll play a similar role this time around as well.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

As for the spoilers I can't comment on Katie but I don't think it's a shocking ground breaking reveal that Olicity is coming back in season 6. It was obvious from like the end of 5x01 with the whole "What about you and Felicity?" line that they'd reunite eventually after a temporary stall. *shrug* 

I love it that after a season and a half of suck we're getting suspicious pics off Weibo, AUFelicity on LoT!!!!

But omg how did we make it from 415 to here!!!! 

• Love 2

I paid closer attention to the 518 promo and could you please stop bringing people int the "secret" bunker, Oliver, for the love of God. Yeah, you can't really meet up with Anatoly in your office, but there have got to be better places than this. I hope he at least came alone.

I guess that's supposed to be Evelyn tackling Tinah. Doesn't look like her, really, but I think it's a stunt double wearing a long brunette wig. Who are those people who are captured anyway and by whom for that matter? Maybe Mayor Queen's staff? No idea. I mean, I guess Chase is involved, since Evelyn is there, but there are a lot of henchmen holding people captive and so far, he's struck me as the type who keeps a close circle. BTW, is this the first time Tinah's in the field with a gun?

Also, is Carly Pope supposed to be in this episode? I really wish she was so that Oliver can break up with Susan before the break if they even got together before her kidnapping at all. This is the perfect time to do it, since I really don't see this post-torturing Oliver wanting to be in a relationship.

Also, who are the two guys fighting in a storage room?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I paid closer attention to the 518 promo and could you please stop bringing people int the "secret" bunker, Oliver, for the love of God. Yeah, you can't really meet up with Anatoly in your office, but there have got to be better places than this. I hope he at least came alone.

I guess that's supposed to be Evelyn tackling Tinah. Doesn't look like her, really, but I think it's a stunt double wearing a long brunette wig. Who are those people who are captured anyway and by whom for that matter? Maybe Mayor Queen's staff? No idea. I mean, I guess Chase is involved, since Evelyn is there, but there are a lot of henchmen holding people captive and so far, he's struck me as the type who keeps a close circle. BTW, is this the first time Tinah's in the field with a gun?

Also, is Carly Pope supposed to be in this episode? I really wish she was so that Oliver can break up with Susan before the break if they even got together before her kidnapping at all. This is the perfect time to do it, since I really don't see this post-torturing Oliver wanting to be in a relationship.

Also, who are the two guys fighting in a storage room?

First of all, mad props for following the promo, because I watched it 3 times and couldn't figure out all the way what was going on.

It looks like Anatoli and Oliver are alone in the scene, so at least there's that (but potential problems since looks like he's doing with telling the team because that's always a good idea).

No idea for the group of people/Tinah stuff. I couldn't even connect Evelyn to it, but that makes sense, especially with MM being in a scene with JH.

Pretty sure CP is in 518, and this would be the episode to officially break them up since Oliver seems set on pushing people out of harm's way.

Couldn't tell either, but from editing purposes I assumed I was supposed to think Diggle and Chase, but I also guessed flashbacks (still can't tell very well).

3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

love it that after a season and a half of suck we're getting suspicious pics off Weibo, AUFelicity on LoT!!!!

What leaked pic is the pap talking about that Arrow is having a meeting over? If they wanted to crack down on spoilers this season it's a little late for that. 

2 hours ago, bijoux said:

I think she's supposed to be.  For the first time I actually want her to be! Oliver is pushing away everyone in his life so she'll get the brush off. (I think the reason she appears in later episodes is she will have a part in exposing Chase and clearing the GA's name.)

From the trailer it looks like Rene and Dinah are still hunting Prometheus because they're both suited up. I wonder if Oliver punches Dig because Dig is still running the team after he tried to disband it? 

2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

What leaked pic is the pap talking about that Arrow is having a meeting over? If they wanted to crack down on spoilers this season it's a little late for that. 

No idea you're one of our goss people! Not me I'm hopeless! hehe I was hoping you'd find them for us later!

• Love 1

No matter how those private pics appeared on the internet, it presents a problem for WB going forward (from what i heard BC suit is seen in the leaked pictures). WB had WH delete some of the more provocative pics from her instagram. 

2 hours ago, way2interested said:

First of all, mad props for following the promo, because I watched it 3 times and couldn't figure out all the way what was going on.

The pause button was working overtime, let me tell you.

In the extended promo, Dig is in the field with Tinah and WD, and a third guy who is not Curtis. This guy has a full face mask on, and I think it's the same one fighting somebody in the storage room. Maybe it's actually Oliver and he's fighting out of the GA suit? I honestly don't know who else it would be. I don't think Lance is in good enough shape.

Just now, bijoux said:

In the extended promo, Dig is in the field with Tinah and WD, and a third guy who is not Curtis. This guy has a full face mask on, and I think it's the same one fighting somebody in the storage room. Maybe it's actually Oliver and he's fighting out of the GA suit? I honestly don't know who else it would be. I don't think Lance is in good enough shape.

The hair sticking out behind the mask makes it look like Oliver to me. Spit-balling, I'm guessing this whole warehouse thing is about the team fighting the Bratva (the whole hostage situation looking thing) after something in their partnership goes south, and maybe Oliver is just trying to hide his face from them while also not officially helping the team?

Also, really looking forward to what looks like Diggle confronting/attacking Chase at the end of that promo.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Also, really looking forward to what looks like Diggle confronting/attacking Chase at the end of that promo.

When Chase is wearing the camel suit? I actually thought that was Oliver.

Okay so Oliver's not ending the team, he's just pushing them away from himself and Chase? That makes more sense now. Of course they probably won't listen and/or Chase will go after them anyway. 

Why is he hitting my Diggle though? NOT THE FACE.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Why is he hitting my Diggle though? NOT THE FACE.

I'm thinking it may be them playing Chase. Oliver and Dig's confrontations in the promo take place in the mayor's office and Dig's apartment. Chase obviusly has access to the office and since he broke into Felicity's place, I wouldn't rule out surveilance of Dig's place.

• Love 1

In 517, Anatoly said to flashback Oliver: “Someday it’s going to fall apart, and when it does, you’re not going to like the man you see underneath.”  The episode title of 520 is "Underneath."  Deliberate foreshadowing?

• Love 2

I was going to post this in the You Know You're Watching Too Much Arrow thread, but then I realized that the 520 mention would be considered a spoiler...

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed about this latest episode (517) -  but in my dream, while Oliver was unconscious from being burned by Chase, he had a dream or vision where he was visited by travelers from the future. They tell Oliver that in the future, he's considered a hero, not a killer. Oliver then asks them about Felicity, and they show him a future newspaper article about how Felicity is the head of a billion-dollar yoga clothing line(!). The article clipping contains photos of Felicity wearing her new yoga fashions in various yoga poses (including the bending over backward one that was posted here some time ago). Oliver then asks, "And what happens to... us?"  And the show cuts to commercial. When the show comes back from commercial break, it doesn't show the future travelers' answer.  Then in my dream, I came to this forum and people here were speculating about how the missing scene would probably be shown as a flashback in 520, when Oliver & Felicity are trapped in the bunker, with Oliver telling Felicity about what was said about them in the future. But my dream ends with me not knowing what Oliver said. Gah!

The dream was so real that I had to think hard for a moment in order to remember that it wasn't actually in 517.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 9
Just now, strikera0 said:

Why would KC's nudie pics matter if they are only planning to bring her back for a couple of guest spots or are they thinking of bringing her back in a regular capacity?

I would think it's not about KC in this instance. But that there is a connection to BC character in the pics. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, bijoux said:

I really wish she was so that Oliver can break up with Susan before the break if they even got together before her kidnapping at all.

Is this the episode with the spoiler pic outdoor scene of Oliver with a brunette at a helipad? (sorry I can't find it). 

2 hours ago, bijoux said:

The pause button is my friend. That's definitely Oliver in a mask with Dinah, Wild Dog and Dig. It's also Oliver who throws the guy through the grated wall.  It looks like Dinah is tackled by a guy (I think that's her hair flying, not another female's/Evelyn's) and WD crashes through the window to rescue her. I guess that's Bratva in the truck trying to take down Chase?  They're wearing quite the protective gear though, so I don't know. 

And, it looks like the Arrow lair has been shut down.  At least, all the green lights have been turned off so I guess the Green Arrow is no more!

Edited by finnaire