Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I kind of love that the dialogue tease is seemingly about guns after last week's episode.

That was my first thought on seeing the dialogue.

I guess the Star City Firearms Freedom Act is super effective -- now everyone gets to own a firearm.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

I kind of love that the dialogue tease is seemingly about guns after last week's episode. Stay your special self, Show!

Ha. My thoughts exactly. Marc- worst liberal ever!

6 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I kind of love that the dialogue tease is seemingly about guns after last week's episode. Stay your special self, Show!

Maybe Oliver's brain tumor that's making him go dumber is contagious.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

If they do it will have to be for BTS stuff.

They don't have to kill her to write her out for whatever reasons. I mean they can send her off to find Roy and live happily ever after on Corto Maltese or something.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm confused. Felicity Smoak 100th??

It's EBR's/Felicity's 100th episode since her character didn't appear until the 3rd episode. So I think counting just the episodes she was in in S1 this is her 100th? 

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Based on JHs selfie, I think she is adding some blonde to her hair.

Why is the blonde hair important for BC? 

The better to Single White Female Laurel?  

I jest but the boys on their road trip did talk about only needing to change her hair.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Based on JHs selfie, I think she is adding some blonde to her hair.

Why is the blonde hair important for BC? 

Maybe they'll offer Tinah a blonde wig and she'll take one look at it and go, "I'll make an appointment at the salon in the morning." 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

So, is reporter just here as a love interest or is she going after Thea or Felicity?

I'm still not positive the badly covered tattoo was just a badly covered tattoo. Not being Isabel could just mean she doesn't don leather and a weird cowl headgear, grab a sword, and go full super villain on everyone. But seriously, I don't know if she's good or bad, nor do I particularly care, but she's coming back for some reason. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

So, is reporter just here as a love interest or is she going after Thea or Felicity?

No sign she knows anything about Thea or Felicity.

Edited by BkWurm1
14 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I think she is angry and she will set out to see who around Oliver was capable of doing that to her, and she will end linking Felicity to it.  So my guess is that we will see her go after Felicity, and Oliver will have to choose who to stand by.  His ex whom he's still in love with, or the girl he was beginning to care about who clearly was out to get him.

Some how, I'm gonna guess that this will happen around the time Olicity has their 'adult' conversation.

However, I do think Reportiver is over.

Odd thought....what if the Vigilante isn't attacking the Mayor but its Chase and he is trying to protect him because he knows its his fault?

Edited by LadyChaos
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

I think she is angry and she will set out to see who around Oliver was capable of doing that to her, and she will end linking Felicity to it.  So my guess is that we will see her go after Felicity, and Oliver will have to choose who to stand by.  His ex whom he's still in love with, or the girl he was beginning to care about who clearly was out to get him.

Some how, I'm gonna guess that this will happen around the time Olicity has their 'adult' conversation.

She's only not returning his calls. Too soon to tell.  

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

No sign she knows anything about Thea or Felicity.

I figure she's still going to investigate somehow. LOL!

Maybe she's not Isabel 2.0 in that she was stopped before she could do anything to harm Oliver (so far). 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Was Oliver not knowing what Thea/Felicity were doing the big secret the team was keeping from him? Which lasted all of a commercial break? 

5 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Was Oliver not knowing what Thea/Felicity were doing the big secret the team was keeping from him? Which lasted all of a commercial break? 

I feel like that must had rearranged parts of 514-516 to fit their needs......maybe in 515 the team finds out about Helix and keep it from Oliver.........

or maybe they are spoiler shit they keeping leaving on the cutting room floor like some sick joke.

Well..... at least Oliver had the sense to see things a little more clearly by the end, and was more worried than angry about Thea.......although conveniently over looking that Reeta Skeeter outed herself as writing a story about him.

Edited by LadyChaos
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

No I think Helix is the secret.  She's supposed to get further down that path in 5.15.  Right now the only other(s) who know for sure is Rory.  Curtis played Bratva but he didn't ask any questions.  Rory did.  She may do something in 5.15 that clues other team members in.  Or something might have taken place offscreen. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

Seeing as she's sticking around for so many eps (till 518 at least), I don't think they are over. Oliver seemed open to reconciling at the end of the episode with his "whatever happens" comment (what an idiot) even though all of her secrets about her investigation are out in the open. Since it doesn't seem like she has anything to do with Russia or Prometheus, I don't know in what capacity she would be sticking around for unless it's as his girlfriend. Ugh. 

Of all the spec about how Susan's secrets would come out, my least fave scenario I read here (that Oliver finds out but convinces her not to expose him and forgives her) was still way better than what actually happened. Oliver didn't have to forgive her because he didn't even seem mad in the first place. Whatever happens, he's going to need a major personality transplant before I want Felicity to even consider taking him back. Though it doesn't seem like the show is even thinking of a reunion anyway.

Also, we're pretty sure Thea is leaving now, right? At least for the next few eps so she can go away and think about what she's done? <eyeroll> 

• Love 2

Susie also wanted to know about that "other thing in Russia" that hasn't be uncovered yet.

I really think she leaked that info to Channel 52 as well. I just don't know why Prometheus would.

Also let's not forget Oliver killed a man earlier this season in front of Thea because he knew his secret. How dare he yell at Thea for protecting his secret and everyone else for that matter. These writers are beyond stupid at this point,

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Trisha said:

Seeing as she's sticking around for so many eps (till 518 at least), I don't think they are over. Oliver seemed open to reconciling at the end of the episode with his "whatever

One: Susan isn't going to want to take the man back that may or may not be the cause of her unemployablity.

Two: I always expected her to be back after they broke up.  I assumed it would be a redemption arc, but now she has a need to clear her name and a vendetta against Oliver because she believes he is the reason for it all.

This is what I gathered...I think she was truly hoping he would tell her the truth because she was starting to have real feelings for him but when she realized he wouldn't yet again after the russia episode she figured he would never be that open with her. I think Felicity and Thea scooped in at the right moment because Susan would've wanted that big story over a dude who didnt want her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cleanqueen said:

I think she was truly hoping he would tell her the truth because she was starting to have real feelings for him but when she realized he wouldn't yet again after the russia episode she figured he would never be that open with her.

You think? I didn't get that at all. I thought maybe she was hoping he would be honest with her, but I didn't think it had anything to do with feelings on her part. They should've slipped a line in there if that's the case.

• Love 4

I kinda feel like Susan will be back with retribution on the brain. I still think the show can't resist taking her down an Isabel like path but this way THEY think Oliver doesn't look as dumb. He totally will tho. 

• Love 1

I was left with the impression that Oliver is still into Susan and is going to try to get back with her.  Plus he probably is stupid enough to think that he owes her for what Thea did to her.

I'm expecting Oliver to hire her as his press secretary to make it up to her.

12 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

Two: I always expected her to be back after they broke up.  I assumed it would be a redemption arc, but now she has a need to clear her name and a vendetta against Oliver because she believes he is the reason for it all.

If she were smart, she would look around to see who could have done that to her, and land on Oliver's ex-fiance who she will think either did it out of spite, or because she's working with the Green Arrow.  Watch out, Felicity.

• Love 2