Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I honestly thought the interview was fine up until the Sara talk and KC's awkward attempt at a joke. SA just looked sooo uncomfortable then.

That was also the SDCC where KC asked Geoff Johns if he read comics right? She had some poor timing that weekend.

• Love 1

I can feel the awkward in that gif. Is it on me? I feel like the awkward is on me. Yikes.

Tbh I really don't think SA was happy that Sara was getting killed off (I think they had just filmed 301 at that point).

Edited by Guest

I honestly thought the interview was fine up until the Sara talk and KC's awkward attempt at a joke. SA just looked sooo uncomfortable then.

That was also the SDCC where KC asked Geoff Johns if he read comics right? She had some poor timing that weekend.

I thought it was fine until KC tried to slap his leg under the table. That was weird. He was one grumpy Gus that's for sure. Maybe he was hungover or something that made him less amenable to BS

That interview is all kinds of awkward. SA has a nice friendship chemistry with CL that he doesn't have with KC. And I do think he was upset that they decided to kill off Sara. 

Their talking up of Sara in season 3 is what made me quit the show after her dumpster dive death. I really don't understand how no one questions the way they decide to kill of the female characters on this show. Not one of them was able to fight back. Moira made a choice but she also had her hands tied behind her back so it wasn't much of a choice. 

• Love 2

At about the 8 minute mark, KC is asked when Sara comes back to town, what will Laurel's relationship with her be like and she says nice things about CL and "it's so nice that she's with us season 3 " and that "their relationship just gets deeper and stronger".and then she throws it to MG. He talks about their rooftop scene and "it's so sisterly, it's so great because it's been five months and she's so back" and then talks about how important Sara is in s3 and that everything that happens in the season is around Sara.

WTH guys????  I know you have to pimp the show but now that I know that 2 short scenes is all that Sara was on the entire season, it sounds even cheaper.

This is where Marc's lawyering skills come in, lol. Because the season really WAS all around Sara. The consequences of her death, the lead up to the Ra's fight in 3x09, surviving and all that followed after. Not to mention it deeply impacted Oliver and how he saw his life.

• Love 3

So the flower stand plays into the riot filming. I'm guessing there's a date going on? Likely suspects?

Olicity

SmoakenLance

Dig/Lyla

Thea/Alex

Curtis/Paul - dun, dun, dun

No Paul No Arrow dammit! SAVE PAUL. :(

I doubt it's Thea/Alex considering the show forgot about him completely :p

Wouldn't mind a sweet Digg/Lyla moment in the finale :)

SmoakenLance... meh

Olicity, hmmm It's possible they might have a sweet moment in front of the flower cart :)

• Love 2

Paul's as good as dead, friend. Soon he'll be giving Laurel physical therapy in the sky.

Paul is so sweet though :( Ugh stupid predictable motivation for becoming a superhero -_-

And can you imagine the serious ramifications of the show killing an LGBT character (however minor)? *sigh*

• Love 1

I think it can maybe be in present time and not be a bad thing -- if the corn palace is what blows up into a cavernous space.

Like the world's biggest Jiffy Pop exploding into the stratosphere!

In my defense, I was relying on MG's tumblr response in which he denied that KC decided to leave the show.  I never thought that he would be so cruelhonest as to tell the world that she was fired.

I forgot about that one.  OUCH!!!  Yeah, that put a huge damper on my hopes at the time.  I just couldn't imaging him saying that and then doing that. 

Couldnt tell too much. But i was hearing as early as SDCC that this is the year when they can finally let go of KC since they were fullfilling all the little things in her contract.

Sounds like she really did have an excellent contract lawyer.  It's very comforting to know it since "they were legally obligated" explains so much. 

Noooooooo!  The worst trope of all because just when we the audience think it's going to be okay, they snatch it away.  And also because it never fails to make both parts of the pairing look shabby, especially when the first person finds someone new too, I hated it on ER, I hated it on Castle, and I never want these evil slimey thoughts to get on Arrow.

You take that back right now.

Ok.  You hear that Universe?  I take it back!!! 

I'm not sure I understand why they even bothered to hire the guy.  They gave him almost nothing to do.  We've heard him mentioned in more episodes than we've seen him act in episodes.  I wonder what happened with whatever plan they had. 

Paul is so sweet though :( Ugh stupid predictable motivation for becoming a superhero -_-

And can you imagine the serious ramifications of the show killing an LGBT character (however minor)? *sigh*

I have a feeling the "because comics" excuse will come back into use in new an interesting ways to defend their move.  It's Mr. Terrific's back story. 

• Love 3

So the flower stand plays into the riot filming. I'm guessing there's a date going on? Likely suspects?

Olicity

SmoakenLance

Dig/Lyla

Thea/Alex

Curtis/Paul - dun, dun, dun

How about a massive date night episode and EVERYONE takes turns stopping by the Flower Stand and gets one last happy moment before the city explodes into chaos.  More pleasure = more pain.  It would be like one of those monster celebrity packed movies like Valentine's Day or New Years Eve or the soon to be released Mother's Day only with more riots. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6

How about a massive date night episode and EVERYONE takes turns stopping by the Flower Stand and gets one last happy moment before the city explodes into chaos.  More pleasure = more pain.  It would be like one of those monster celebrity packed movies like Valentine's Day or New Years Eve or the soon to be released Mother's Day only with more riots. 

That would kinda sorta be similar to what happened in 2x23, when all the couples (Dig/Lyla, Roy/Thea, Oliver/Felicity) got to exchange "I love you"s. Hmmm....

• Love 2

That would kinda sorta be similar to what happened in 2x23, when all the couples (Dig/Lyla, Roy/Thea, Oliver/Felicity) got to exchange "I love you"s. Hmmm....

Maybe this ep, every couple will exchange, "Look out for the corn!"s.

• Love 7

No Paul No Arrow dammit! SAVE PAUL. :(

Wouldn't mind a sweet Digg/Lyla moment in the finale :)

SmoakenLance... meh

Olicity, hmmm It's possible they might have a sweet moment in front of the flower cart :)

There is so much irony related to the comics that I can point out if they will do that, but meh.

• Love 3

As Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) look for a magical solution to defeat Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough), 

Yay!!!

a vengeance-driven Diggle (David Ramsey) gets a lead on Andy’s (guest star Eugene Byrd) whereabouts and heads off to confront his brother. 

Interesting.

Meanwhile, Alex (guest star Parker Young) takes Thea (Willa Holland) on a vacation that quickly turns into a nightmare.

WTF

Does he take her to Lian Yu? Darhk Island?

• Love 8

I like how they have an A, B and C plot and managed to give something to each of the main characters.

I'm guessing Lance will also have a subplot with Donna (she's in 20 right?). Merlyn and Darhk are probably tending to the Corn

• Love 2

Hi guys

As most of you know, if its Arrow related and not dickish or fan related, I tend to be happy to let the topic meander around a bit in this thread.   

That being said, now that Laurel is dead, the behind the scenes and social media stuff is not really spoiler related anymore.  So it you would be so kind, please make your way (single file and in an orderly fashion) back to Spoiler Discussion path.   

With gratitude from your friendly mod.

.cute-chipmunk-eating-400x300.jpg

• Love 10

Paul's as good as dead, friend. Soon he'll be giving Laurel physical therapy in the sky.

YOU SHUSH YOUR PIE HOLE. Only Lance dies per season . He can die next season...at the end. When the series ends and not a moment before that

YOU SHUSH YOUR PIE HOLE. Only Lance dies per season . He can die next season...at the end. When the series ends and not a moment before that

I think she meant Paul as in Curtis's husband, not Paul as in the actor.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 2

Hi guys

As most of you know, if its Arrow related and not dickish or fan related, I tend to be happy to let the topic meander around a bit in this thread.   

That being said, now that Laurel is dead, the behind the scenes and social media stuff is not really spoiler related anymore.  So it you would be so kind, please make your way (single file and in an orderly fashion) back to Spoiler Discussion path.   

With gratitude from your friendly mod.

.cute-chipmunk-eating-400x300.jpg

"And we're walking....we're walking"...

I think she meant Paul as in Curtis's husband, not Paul as in the actor.

LOOL, Dammit, I keep doing that! I will never remember that guys name. sheesh

• Love 4

Are we finally going to find out that there was a point to hiring Parker Young for Alex? Other than his abs. Wait...did we ever even see his abs? Fail. 

I'm more curious about the point of the evil corn :p 

• Love 1

So if Oliver and Felicity are working together to find a magical solution to stop DD, that pretty much answers the question if she's working with the team or back together with Oliver.  I just don't understand why they even suggested them getting back together this quickly was even an option.  It was that weirdness that made me doubt the outcome. 

Guess Oliver and Felicity teaming up might be part of their road to reconciliation or at least on friendlier terms by 423.

Also, perhaps my crack theory about Oliver using magic might not be too crazy after all. I thought it would just be in the past, but maybe the present as well?

• Love 1

My first thought was sex.

Seriously though... Why does she always wear pants when they're about to get it on?! :p

Echo posted a pic of himself and EBR on a roof. EBR/Felicity is wearing pants...you know what that means. LOL

Are you talking about this one? Because this looks like a long skirt... Also they really need to burn that coat.

CgC7sITXIAAPjkI.jpg

I hate that coat, too.  Maybe if the end is apocolyptic it will die defending the city.

For sex to happen, not only does Felicity have to be wearing pants, but she also has to have her hair down.  No sex with a ponytail. 

• Love 6

Does he take her to Lian Yu? Darhk Island?

Nah, he takes her to HIVE headquarters.

Seriously though... Why does she always wear pants when they're about to get it on?! :p

Because they have her mount him and if she's in pants, there are no flashing the audience issues.
  • Love 2

I don't mind the coat with studs but paired with that skirt? Yikes! 

So, about Thea and Alex, does their trip become a nightmare because Alex is revealed to be Darhk's minion, or maybe Malcolm drops in and tries to kidnap her? Or is this going to be non-HIVE related shenanigans?

• Love 2

HIVE shenanigans makes sense for the Thea date because the LoA is disbanded and it's too late to introduce another Big Bad this season.

My only question is whether Alex is part of HIVE or an innocent dupe.  And whether they're bringing Colton Haynes back next season, in which case Alex is a goner..

• Love 1

That coat is the true big bad of the season. BURN IT.

OMG! That coat! It has bad karma. I was rewatching 4.14 out of boredome. Felicity is wearing that coat but I never noticed it because she was still in the wheelchair.

• Love 2

I was rewatching 4.14 and I'm really starting to wonder if Poppy is a figment of Oliver's imagination/hallucination.  Does she ever actually talk to anyone other than Oliver? Not even kidding.

• Love 1