Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Ugh, Oliver has to get branded? Damn.

Still twitterpated about him taking off Felicity's glasses, haha

I wonder what the brand is.  RAG?  ROG?  A Snake Head?  Rugby ball?  LOL

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

If you can't watch the clip, it looks like Oliver is in some fancy LoA honeymoon suite with candles.  Felicity comes in and sits down.  He removes her glasses and then later her shirt.  He picks her up and takes her over to the bed where they show him lying on his back and Felicity with her hands on his naked chest.  Somewhere in there she's removing her bra too.  Pretty hot.

• Love 1
(edited)

Knowing this show, Felicity will wake up alone in the morning, while Oliver's gone off to do something stupid or suicidal.  

That in no way lessens my excitement for this scene. Holy crap!

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 3
(edited)

Hot diggity damn, it's ABOUT TIME.

Also I didn't know the ratings were dipping, BUT yes I wondered why there wasn't an Arrow sizzle reel last night to match the Flash one. Now I  know. They are placating the interwebs fans who are irate-ish.

And Roy still looks like a goner. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

We know Thea turns out fine eventually, since WH was getting a mask fitting.

I'm still stunned at the actual Olicity sex scenes. I know people were predicting it on tumblr, but I didn't dare hope for it to happen. (pleaseberealandnotadreamsequencepleaseplease)

• Love 2

Thea will be okay. She'll be LPd.

For the record, I'm thrilled, but Olicity is nowhere near the main reason I watch(ed), so this doesn't make it all okay. They need to stop with the stupid and illogical plot twists, and they really need to stop destroying good characters for those plot twists. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled. Maybe a good bangfest will get Felicity's and Oliver's heads back in the game.

I'm thinking Nyssa and Oliver do plot against Ra's. I really can't believe, especially after all the hate for this season, they'd roll that into next season.

• Love 8

Putting Olicity sex aside for the minute.

Anyone else worried about the fact that Ra's went after Thea?  The dialogue seemed rather ominous for poor Thea.

I saw Thea in a hood in that promo!  I am deeply concerned about Roy in prison though.  Please no, please no, please - don't kill Roy!

• Love 1
(edited)

I saw Thea in a hood in that promo!  I am deeply concerned about Roy in prison though.  Please no, please no, please - don't kill Roy!

huh, will have to watch again.  i didn't see that.  

ETA: Found it.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I was watching this thinking that it was SA's favorite scene...forgot that he said that one takes place on a jet.  I hate how they are rushing this, though, and this season is still craptastic and this is not enough to make me tune in since I can catch the sex scene on youtube. 

• Love 2

pleaseberealandnotadreamsequencepleaseplease)

I think we're safe on this one they aren't going to pull that trick twice, and like someone said it's letting Olicity have a moment before they have to face some long difficult separation....of one episode. Hee.

so this doesn't make it all okay.

No, no I agree, everything is still painfully dumb, and  this season is flop and joke, but all the more reason they owed me BANGIN Olicity sex.

• Love 10
(edited)

Hee, the second thing I'm thinking (after HOLY CRAP) is that I hope it's not just the once (in a row), bc you know after a year of lusting after her it ain't gonna be a real long experience.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 3

Oh my word Roy is killing me. This beautiful boy is ruining me with his bravery and honesty.

Felicity? Forget about Ray's supersuit. Yes I know it'll come in handy soon but I'm desperately blocking him out...

BTW the high five!! Hahaha Oliver clock him please.

• Love 6

I hate how they are rushing this,

Wow you and I have very very different interpretations of "rushing it". No, srsly, I get what your saying but I give absolutely zero fucks about it being weirdly too fast (it's consistent with the whole season's slinky like pacing draw it oooooooout, SPRING IT back), gimme now!

• Love 16

Oh my word Roy is killing me. This beautiful boy is ruining me with his bravery and honesty.

Felicity? Forget about Ray's supersuit. Yes I know it'll come in handy soon but I'm desperately blocking him out...

Aww, I thought the High 5 was adorable.

• Love 5

I'm actually excited about an episode again; how dare you, Arrow. How dare you.

No shit. All it took was five seconds to cure my apathy and get me fully invested in this show again. Damn them.

• Love 13

Aww, I thought the High 5 was adorable

As did I, I still mostly like Ray though, despite the hot mess of hash of his character. I think Routh is adorable and charming, and if they'd just allowed him to BE that, we'd all be enjoying this a lot more. 

• Love 5

Something tells me SA and EBR aren't going to have a problem turning up the heat that SA and KC did.

So, they get married on the jet, and honeymoon in Nanda Parbat, or what?

I would die if SA's favorite scene in S3 and favorite Olicity scene was them getting married.

I would comment on other stuff but I'm at work so I couldn't watch it with the volume on. Looks exciting though. Very little LL and what no BC? Makes me happy.

• Love 7
(edited)

Wow you and I have very very different interpretations of "rushing it". No, srsly, I get what your saying but I give absolutely zero fucks about it being weirdly too fast (it's consistent with the whole season's slinky like pacing draw it oooooooout, SPRING IT back), gimme now!

I guess I shouldn't have said "rushing it" since really, this has been like 2.5 years in the making.  I mean to say that I'm not happy with the fact that we're going straight from a Ray breakup (presumably) to Olicity sex in the very next episode.  Like, the writers should have broken Ray and Felicity up earlier this season and waited at least a few episodes before having Felicity jump Oliver.  I mean, I'll take what I can get, but this pacing is sort of awful.

So, they get married on the jet, and honeymoon in Nanda Parbat, or what?

Haha.  So, is this our marriage consummation scene, then?  Could be.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 5

I was watching this thinking that it was SA's favorite scene...forgot that he said that one takes place on a jet.  I hate how they are rushing this, though, and this season is still craptastic and this is not enough to make me tune in since I can catch the sex scene on youtube. 

I can sort of see what you mean about them rushing it, but at the same time, regarding the feelings of the people involved — Oliver and Felicity — they have been dancing around this since last May. I agree about this season's pacing, though. It sucks.

Oh, I loved the high five! It's so Ray and utterly ridiculous but Oliver's so-done-with-it expression had me cracking up.

Hee, the second thing I'm thinking (after HOLY CRAP) is that I hope it's not just the once (in a row), bc you know after a year of lusting after her it ain't gonna be a real long experience.

*chokes on coffee*

• Love 7

I can't watch at work. Who high-fived whom? And for what reason? Where did Oliver get branded (on his body, I mean). He still has longer hair, so I wonder what the haircut is about.

Roy's always been brave and good-hearted. Even when he stole Thea's purse he didn't harm her in any way, and the next time he saw her he saved her from muggers. If Colton had been a better dramatic actor (his Mirakuru arc), we all would have loved him this much long ago. I think Colton, like SA, is really learning a lot and improving.

I'm positive Felicity will break up with Ray before this happens. 100% positive.

• Love 3

I mean, I'll take what I can get, but this pacing is sort of awful.

It absolutely is, but the bottom line for me is she's banged Ray once, and the most she placed them at was a...'thing', and then she was tripping that he said he loved her because we all know she doesn't love him. AWKWARD, but honestly that's his problem she hasn't promised him a thing and he's aware of her Oliver hang up. GET IT FELICITY.

I'm so easy, I'm already attached to the married on the plane, honeymoon in NP notion. I am married to it. Heh.

• Love 10

I can't watch at work. Who high-fived whom? And for what reason? Where did Oliver get branded (on his body, I mean). He still has longer hair, so I wonder what the haircut is about.

Roy's always been brave and good-hearted. Even when he stole Thea's purse he didn't harm her in any way, and the next time he saw her he saved her from muggers. If Colton had been a better dramatic actor (his Mirakuru arc), we all would have loved him this much long ago. I think Colton, like SA, is really learning a lot and improving.

I'm positive Felicity will break up with Ray before this happens. 100% positive.

Oliver's in Ray's office and Ray says, "Team up? High five!" and then high fives a very exasperated Oliver, haha

• Love 3

Looks like in 319, Oliver/Ray team up to take down Deathbolt.  Ray gets excited and goes High 5 and Oliver is like whatever and puts his hand up (he might be injured too).

The branding appears to be on his back, we don't actually see it, the scene is focused on Oliver's face.

• Love 1

Wow, they are going there with the Olicity sex. It's funny that they had a low rated episode, then release the Sex promo the next day. 

3.16 scored lower ratings but it was the shows return. It featured great fan feedback on the characters interaction i.e. Olicity. Ratings jump for 3.17, an episode sold as Diggle and Olicity. Except episode was paned by critics and fans who hated the regress in characters and WTF moments. 3.18 is showcased by Masks, little to no Olicity, Felicity struck at Ray's bedside instead of in the action, Mama Smoak mooning over Ray. Ratings fall.

This is my bias interpertation.

• Love 6

I'm just WOW.  How the hell am I supposed to get work done for the rest of the day?  I can't even watch it with sound until I get home, but poor Roy, and yes, Oliver's face at the high five is hilarious and the Olicity!  The gifs aren't really helping me concentrate here, people.  Just. Wow.

• Love 4

So, what ridiculous excuse do we think the writers will come up with for having Felicity and Oliver marry?  Only LoA members allowed!  The exception to the rule is that a non-LoA member will be allowed only if they are a spouse?

• Love 2