Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

Does she not know lawyer Laurel is dead? This is not giving me confidence in Tonya.

I guess she's contrasting Laurel 1 and Laurel 2? Or maybe they've pitched Laurel 2 going to law school over the summer to make Daddy proud, LOL.

• Love 1

Which villain will she be a flunkie for next season?

1 hour ago, Cleanqueen said:

I think The Promise in season 2 was also a bottle episode. 

I'd probably call 314 a bottle episode too.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Which villain will she be a flunkie for next season?

Is Laurel v. 2.0 going to become Malcolm Merlyn v. 2.0? Just around all the time making people do nonsensical shit to justify it? 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Is Laurel v. 2.0 going to become Malcolm Merlyn v. 2.0? Just around all the time making people do nonsensical shit to justify it? 

And it still didn't really make sense but at least Malcolm had connections to the characters. BS has no connections to any of these people, she isn't even from the same planet! Her closest connection is murdering Dinah's boyfriend. It's insane.

• Love 8

3 certain things in life. Death, taxes and KC staying with Arrow/Arrowverse forever.

"Reasons" do not need to make sense!

I might just die of laughter if Arrow ends and they end up forcing her on Flash or LoT.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

And it still didn't really make sense but at least Malcolm had connections to the characters. BS has no connections to any of these people, she isn't even from the same planet! Her closest connection is murdering Dinah's boyfriend. It's insane.

Maybe she'll start being friendly with everyone after she went along with trying to kill them all so many times. She could become BFFs with Rene! :*)

• Love 7

BS has no natural place on the show and her last remaining link (that was dumb anyway) is gonna leave or die so OF COURSE she's back for s7. I expected nothing less. ?

What the fuck. Why the fuck. How the fuck. 

I had convinced myself that after the massive failure of this season they would just cut the cord. But nope. What a cockroach. I should have expected it.

What the hell are they even going to do with her?  She has no place on the Team. Her only connection was Lance. Her only scene partner was PB. The Leads haven’t even acknowledged her this season. 

Lance is probably dying so his final words can be about BS being his real daughter. What a waste. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

That promo for next weeks episode looked legitimately amazing. It's going down next week!

Next week looks Badass! Hope it doesn't Dissapoint 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

I knew she was coming back. She'd probably still be there even if the entire cast left!

Well, we still have hopes that she has far fewer episodes next year.  Take over Willa's episode count.  (This year's shortened run preferably)  

Edited by BkWurm1

I think she's had like 14 eps. I prefer her to leave but I'm not concerned about it. This show never cared for LL or Siren, I doubt they'll start to now. I'd prefer the noobs leave completely, they get way too much screen time.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Well, we still have hopes that she has far fewer episodes next year.  Take over Willa's episode count.  (This year's shortened run preferably)  

Knock her down to recurring. Give her Malcom’s S5 count...and ending.

I do have to laugh at the thought of her writers meeting. 

“And then BS takes a time ship to meet E1 Laurel and they talk about who has the purest heart.”

7 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

From the promo for next week --

DcUXCVJUwAAvUte.jpg

DcUXKqCX0AAwsO8.jpg

The way he is leaning into her reminds me of the swoop kiss from 3x20. I love that kiss.

• Love 9

they could give her another multi show contract, and maybe she shows up some on LOT & Flash like last year.

Yeah, I already hate lame Diaz, but it looks like he's gonna interrupt their adult time. Please like him die like the chump he is in the finale.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Oliver's wearing a sweatshirt at dinner but is only in a tshirt when he's kissing Felicity. They're definitely on their way to dessert ;)

More reason to Hate Diaz if that asshole interupts them!

9 minutes ago, Soulfire said:

From the promo for next week --

DcUXCVJUwAAvUte.jpg

DcUXKqCX0AAwsO8.jpg

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO SEXY!!??

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Why couldn’t they have gotten E2 Tommy instead of BS?!

Having Colin on the show again just makes me think about the show we could have had if LL had been killed in 1.23 and Tommy survived to become the Dark Archer. 

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Having Colin on the show again just makes me think about the show we could have had if LL had been killed in 1.23 and Tommy survived to become the Dark Archer. 

I’m watching the episode now and had the same thought. It makes me sad.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She's brushing her hair back. Seems like it's one of EBR's quirks in makeout scenes.

Oh - that's weird since she's leaning her head back. There shouldn't be any hair in her way, haha.

I love the smiling kisses!

My mean husband sees it differently and always says "That man looks smug because he gets to make out with Emily" (This was in response to their swaying kiss in 611).

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Oh - that's weird since she's leaning her head back. There shouldn't be any hair in her way, haha.

I wondered if she was pulling her hand back from him. Like she went to touch him but he swooped (heh) instead.

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I wondered if she was pulling her hand back from him. Like she went to touch him but he swooped (heh) instead.

It just seems to be suspended there for so long? I'm happy to examine it closely multiple times this week and next to be able to crack the case. 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

I think she's had like 14 eps. I prefer her to leave but I'm not concerned about it. This show never cared for LL or Siren, I doubt they'll start to now. I'd prefer the noobs leave completely, they get way too much screen time.

MG said she'd have at least 13 episodes and it looks like she'll end up having been in 16 by the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

MG said she'd have at least 13 episodes and it looks like she'll end up having been in 16 by the end of the season.

Not too much of a difference. Other than like 4 episodes, she's had very limited screen-time, which is on par when she was E1 LL. She doesn't bother me as much as the noobs... they get large portions of eps dedicated to them, and I can see this continuing into next season.

@KenyaJ, does the judge throwing out the verdict count as an acquittal? So that means Oliver can't be tried for GA's actions again? Because now I'm wondering what he's going to go to jail for in the season finale. Especially after he made such a big deal tonight about not admitting to being GA because it would put Felicity and William in danger.

I’m so confused about what Oliver could be arrested for in 6x23. It can’t be for something Felicity does like super hacking. No one would fall for that. He isn’t exposed as the GA and if he was double jeopardy would be attached.  If he is framed for Lance’s or someone else’s murder, why is the FBI arresting him?

KC went quiet on Arrow for awhile and then came back liking insulting tweets about the other characters/writers again. I’m hoping she got a crap deal for S7.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

@KenyaJ, does the judge throwing out the verdict count as an acquittal? So that means Oliver can't be tried for GA's actions again? Because now I'm wondering what he's going to go to jail for in the season finale. Especially after he made such a big deal tonight about not admitting to being GA because it would put Felicity and William in danger.

Technically a judgment notwithstanding the verdict (JNOV) only takes place in a civil trial. In a criminal trial, it's a judgment of acquittal. So yeah, Oliver can't be tried on these charges again and the prosecution can't appeal the judge's ruling. So I'm also really curious to know what happens next week. Since Diaz knows the judge wasn't in the courtroom for the verdict, perhaps they'll charge Oliver with perpetrating a fraud on the court. And that's an exception to the acquittal rules that would allow Oliver to be tried again. In that circumstance, it would make sense why he might accept a plea deal.

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I’m so confused about what Oliver could be arrested for in 6x23. It can’t be for something Felicity does like super hacking. No one would fall for that. He isn’t exposed as the GA and if he was double jeopardy would be attached.  If he is framed for Lance’s or someone else’s murder, why is the FBI arresting him?

KC went quiet on Arrow for awhile and then came back liking insulting tweets about the other characters/writers again. I’m hoping she got a crap deal for S7.

Jail is still my #1 theory for the finale, but what if the deal he makes with Watson is to work for her? I mean, it would make zero sense & I don't like this idea at all, but this is Arrow so logic need not apply. I do think him being set up for Lance's (or whoever) murder is most likely. Maybe Watson gives him a deal because she knows he's innocent, but with the corruption can't prove it?

Edited by JJ928

This is me trying to figure out the Olicity in 622:

giphy.gif

Oliver's wearing the long sleeve shirt when they get attacked at dinner so the kiss must happen before that?

3 hours ago, Cleanqueen said:

WELP!

7 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

If I were Juliana, I'd be a little miffed by this.

They can't possibly be considering kicking JH out and reinstating KC as BC......can they?  I mean, that's crazy talk, but...

Lol.  I keep saying that nothing they will do with her will surprise me, and yet....

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Technically a judgment notwithstanding the verdict (JNOV) only takes place in a civil trial. In a criminal trial, it's a judgment of acquittal. So yeah, Oliver can't be tried on these charges again and the prosecution can't appeal the judge's ruling. So I'm also really curious to know what happens next week. Since Diaz knows the judge wasn't in the courtroom for the verdict, perhaps they'll charge Oliver with perpetrating a fraud on the court. And that's an exception to the acquittal rules that would allow Oliver to be tried again. In that circumstance, it would make sense why he might accept a plea deal.

Thanks! That's good to know. 

1 minute ago, Starfish35 said:

They can't possibly be considering kicking JH out and reinstating KC as BC......can they?  I mean, that's crazy talk, but...

Lol.  I keep saying that nothing they will do with her will surprise me, and yet....

Her tweet certainly implies that - I'm not sure why she would've mentioned a tale of two Laurels and Black Canary if they weren't going to drag this out until next season with Laurel trying to figure out who she wants to be. What seems a little strange to me is that the writer doesn't seem to realize that the Laurel she's talking about in the tweet doesn't actually exist anymore? The Laurel she'll be writing for isn't a lawyer, LOL. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

If I were Juliana, I'd be a little miffed by this.

Why? I would assume she already knows that she'll be back for S7 so no reason to be miffed about KC being back. 

5 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

I highly doubt it. I think if anything the writer liked E1 Laurel and E2 Laurel. She also used the Black Siren tag so not as if she didnt acknowledge both Laurels.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Why? I would assume she already knows that she'll be back for S7 so no reason to be miffed about KC being back. 

Not miffed about KC being back, miffed about the content of the tweet considering Katie isn't actually Black Canary - another actress currently has that role. 

• Love 7