Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I'm good if it takes forever for NTA to return to the fold. 

giphy.gif

I'm good if there's a freak accident and they all die at the same time. Aw, what a shame. Bye then! See you never!

Edited by Guest

you know these Diaz and BS scenes, read like Diaz and LL scenes...how did BS become so weak and afraid of Diaz...like I dont think she was that awesome but surely all she has to do is scream in to his face and he dies

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Rene: "He's in it because of me." I'm actually shocked to hear those words from him. 

but he couldn't just say that, instead he had to call Oliver a jerk. Look in the mirror Rene.

• Love 5

God, Laurel. Stop being an idiot and just melt this dude's brain out of his earholes. It's so small it would probably just roll out like a pebble if you even gave him a half-hearted scream. 

Also, shut up Rene. 

• Love 15

I was a little bummed that I can't watch this episode live cause I'll be on a plane, but then Rene's "Oliver's a jerk; my position on that hasn't changed" made me feel better about it. What a turd. 

• Love 6

Gee, Rene. You know who else is a jerk? And at least Oliver doesn't outwardly demonstrate his jerkiness by calling people "Hoss" and "Blondie." 

At this point, Rene could confess to being Green Arrow and go to prison in Oliver's place, and I'd still want him to get shanked in the prison courtyard.

• Love 16
(edited)

They're really gonna act like the newbies supporting Oliver is a good thing, out of the kindness of their hearts, even though their opinion on him hasn't changed? ? Is Oliver supposed to be grateful or something? GTFO RENE. GTFO NEWBIES. YOU SUCK.

This whole BS thing is so bad. Do they not realize they've turned her into a weakling? Lame. I wanna hope there's a twist and she's playing everyone but these writers really are that incompetent. 

Edited by Guest

It’s such terrible writing that in order to insta-“redeem” BS, they inexplicably make her helpless when she’s spent the whole season— heck even as recently as 619– using her powers to kill people without hesitation. Not to mention once again that defecting to the other side for self-preservation reasons doesn’t mean that she’s not evil anymore. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

They're really gonna act like the newbies supporting Oliver is a good thing, out of the kindness of their hearts, even though their opinion on him hasn't changed? Is Oliver supposed to be grateful or something?

Call me crazy, but it seems like actually being on trial, with his wife and son sitting behind him worrying that their family is going to be split up, would only reinforce the extent of Rene's betrayal. 

On a shallow note, William is adorable in his sweater and tie.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Call me crazy, but it seems like actually being on trial, with his wife and son sitting behind him worrying that their family is going to be split up, would only reinforce the extent of Rene's betrayal. 

On a shallow note, William is adorable in his sweater and tie.

I mean, I agree with you but Beth is out there saying whatever they do is a chance for Rene to make things right. GTFO. As if! 

Felicity holding William's hand was adorable. I can't believe I'm actually feeling these things. Haha.

12 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Not to mention once again that defecting to the other side for self-preservation reasons doesn’t mean that she’s not evil anymore. 

It's Arrow though. They like taking the easy way if possible. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

This whole BS thing is so bad. Do they not realize they've turned her into a weakling? Lame. I wanna hope there's a twist and she's playing everyone but these writers really are that incompetent. 

I think they're using a version of The Worf Effect

In order to make Dragon a Badass Villain they have a character they showed was strong/deadly and made her scared of him.

Oh look Dragon is a major villain BS is afraid of him!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I think they're using a version of The Worf Effect

In order to make Dragon a Badass Villain they have a character they showed was strong/deadly and made her scared of him.

Oh look Dragon is a major villain BS is afraid of him!

Oh dear. They really messed that one up didn't they? ?

23 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Is this the episode that the pap said that she's in a lot but her fans aren't going to like her role in it?   Cuz I can really see that.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is this the episode that the pap said that she's in a lot but her fans aren't going to like her role in it?   Cuz I can really see that.

No that was 19. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Oh dear. They really messed that one up didn't they? ?

They probably shouldn’t have tried this with a villain who could incapacitate him without even having to get close to him. The second he takes his hand off her throat she should sonic blast his brain into lava. But no!

They could easily make up a reason why she can’t but it’s Arrow, so. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

They probably shouldn’t have tried this with a villain who could incapacitate him without even having to get close to him. The second he takes his hand off her throat she should sonic blast his brain into lava. But no!

They could easily make up a reason why she can’t but it’s Arrow, so. 

Exactly. I do not buy that the woman who enjoyed snapping necks and can easily melt his brain is suddenly afraid of some guy who made an empire with a 3D printer. 

giphy.gif

But this keeps happening though. She was afraid of Chase too and then started working with Cayden James, it's like she's just controlled by men. It's embarrassing and doesn't make any sense. 

5 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

To be fair, they have shown her to be scared around all these male villains that shes a pawn for. Other than stealing Cayden's money, she hasn't done much to disobey them.

But why? Do they not realize how that looks? Black Siren: brings down buildings, snaps necks and melts brains. Also, she's afraid of men and obeys them. I'm not even a fan of hers but that's so annoying. At least give us a reason. 

9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

But why? Do they not realize how that looks? Black Siren: brings down buildings, snaps necks and melts brains. Also, she's afraid of men and obeys them. I'm not even a fan of hers but that's so annoying. At least give us a reason. 

I can only assume they're going for a keeps looking for a Daddy Figure ? 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

But even she took on Cayden and everyone around when the moment arose.

Yeah, she didn’t seem too scared of Cayden and I get being scared of Zoom. She just seemed to do dastardly deeds with Adrian because he let her out of meta jail. No reason at all to be scared of or kowtow to Diaz, who is an idiot. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

She's a weak villain who's just there to twist any way the plot blows. The writers haven't bothered to give her any internal motivation, consistent characterization, or actual purpose on the show, unless her purpose was to make us okay with Quentin dying leaving to be reprogrammed.

• Love 7

I think I'm with @lemotomato. I think they made her afraid of him to promote her redemption arc, to give her a "reason" to be with him other than that she just loves chaos and killing, a way to possibly somehow mitigate her responsibility, I suppose (not that I think it's believable).  If she's just an unrepentant killer, no need to give her any other reason to stay with him other than that she just enjoys it. 

1 minute ago, Starfish35 said:

I think I'm with @lemotomato. I think they made her afraid of him to promote her redemption arc, to give her a "reason" to be with him other than that she just loves chaos and killing, a way to possibly somehow mitigate her responsibility, I suppose (not that I think it's believable).  If she's just an unrepentant killer, no need to give her any other reason to stay with him other than that she just enjoys it. 

Honestly it looks like she just gonna do it to save her own ass. 

I would have cared more and would feel more suspense if Oliver and BS had any on screen interactions for the past 5+ episodes... pretty sure they had 0?

After this is there 1 or 2 more episodes left? I'm kinda bummed out we will have an episode completely devoid of action so close to the season end.. And the action for the past 3 episodes have already been suuuper low. Actions scene in the show have really taken a hit fml.

But Rene... "Oliver is a Jerk..." You mean Oliver? The guy that got you off the Streets? Trusted you with his biggest secret? Gave you a steady job? Helped you get your daughter back? That jerk?
What are the writers thinking? Did they really forget what Oliver did for Rene before writing Rene so annoyingly?

• Love 6

This is this year's bottle episode, they always do one every year. The action tend to be low on those and those episodes tend to be my favorite because their more character driven.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

This is this year's bottle episode, they always do one every year. The action tend to be low on those and those episodes tend to be my favorite because their more character driven.

Last year's was Underneath, right? I wouldn't say the action there was low. There weren't fight scenes but they had quite a bit of stunts.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

I know 520 was a bottle episode, what were the other ones? 

40 minutes ago, bijoux said:

William can take on the action segment and trip Rene as he approaches the stairs. Woops.

I'm still not a fan of William, but this would go a long way to getting me to rethink that position. I might even take him off my blacklist on Tumblr (yes, he irritates me that much.)

• Love 1