Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Imagine that...Laurel is crossing her arms in the comic preview.  It's one of those things that once you notice it, you can never unnotice it.  Ahhh!!!  

I'm sure she will look down/look up when confronted with something difficult

I just hope one day KC does the crazy cat point/Joey Tribbiani doing math look again...that was hysterical!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6

I'm laughing at Laurel "worried" about Oliver having a permanent grin on his face. Probably because she'd never seen it during their time together (yes, that was mean. I allow myself to be mean at least once a week).

Laurel thinking Sara only needs a few days to recover, as if she only had the flu, is laughable. She still doesn't get the magnitude of what she's done, does she? 

• Love 20

Laurel thinking Sara only needs a few days to recover, as if she only had the flu, is laughable. She still doesn't get the magnitude of what she's done, does she? 

I mean, I'm hoping they play it like she's just in some freaked-out stage of denial, but with the way this storyline is going, who even knows at this point.

• Love 2

I'm guessing he'll set up the campaign office there, right above the lair?

It's a completely dumbass thing to do, so probably.

I was going to say that the walls in that comic preview look similar to the walls that we saw in PB's instagram photo

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 2

I mean, I'm hoping they play it like she's just in some freaked-out stage of denial, but with the way this storyline is going, who even knows at this point.

KCs acting won't help even if the writing did show this..

• Love 6

If only but MG wants Laurel to be 100% in the right while having everyone against her....doesn't make sense.

Though I get her holding out hope, but I am just over this entire storyline. If I had the strength I would tune out until the cross over.

Edited by Primal Slayer

I just don't understand why they have her being so unconcerned about all this? They may have actually found the worst possible way to resurrect Sara?? Congrats? I'm kinda happy that all the stupid from S03 seems to only be concentrated on Laurel... 

I was going to say that the walls in that comic preview look similar to the walls that we saw in PB's instagram photo

That's really dumb. No thanks to new lair getting all busted up. It's too pretty. 

• Love 4

Also where exactly is she chaining Sara up? And some caring sister she is, she still hasn't changed Sara's clothes. Or given her a jacket or something.

To be fair, she probably can't get close enough to change her clothes. I hope she slid a chamber pot her way.

"... and I don't need Oliver's judgment."

LOL, that line could been from s1.

There are cockroaches in the new lair?  Ewwwwww.

Maybe when they get Ray back he could fly around miniaturized and shoot them.

• Love 2

i just need to show her some family photos, and that will fix everything!  LOL, no Laurel.

That's what probably brings her close enough for Sara to start choking her with her chains. 

It really makes you wonder what the writers are thinking. The way they've been writing her makes it look like Laurel is suffering from a mental illness. 

• Love 4

Hopefully, Sara choking her out with some chains also helps her purchase a clue.  OMG, this storyline is cracking. me. up.

She'll probably just think Sara doesn't like how her hair looks in the particular pictures she chose.

I cannot overstate how crazy this is all making Laurel look to me.  I just, wow.  If they're writing towards her being explicitly crazy (as in actually stated, out loud, in the show), kudos to them.  If they don't get how crazy this makes Laurel look, they are even more dense than I thought. 

• Love 7

New lair might be a different location to the campaign office, this preview seems to be about Oliver telling the team he is going to run for Mayor. [And Laurel putting on her Denial Jacket to see if it matches her new Crazy-Pants]

I can't see why the writers could think that having the campaign office above the Lair 2.0 is good idea, since they get attacked by so many villains, also the location would only be convenient during the campaign, not when (if) he is in Office. This comic preview is giving me too many thoughts, like what did Oliver tell the contractor he was doing? Did Oliver even get a contractor? Did we miss out on scenes of Oliver in a wife-beater doing construction-y things? If so, then Boo!!!

I feel like taking Thea away from Laurel and saying she shouldn't play with her anymore because she is a bad influence

Where are they keeping Zombie Sara chained to the wall? Also why couldn't they have changed her and washed her hair while she was knocked out in NP?

Edited by Genki
  • Love 11

New lair might be a different location to the campaign office, this preview seems to be about Oliver telling the team he is going to run for Mayor.

Yeah, I hadn't thought about that - I assumed it was the new lair since we're getting that in this ep too. I bet that is their (future) campaign HQ. 

Laurel doesn't need Oliver's judgement? LMAO. Hello pot, meet kettle. Ugh. I'm done with this storyline now. Is it over yet?

Thea isn't even back to her normal self after 6 months but Laurel thinks Sara will be fine after a few days? The Lord is testing me.

Basically...

Laurel: We can't tell Oliver about Sara, Thea! I don't need his judgement.

Laurel: Can anyone help me fix this? Oliver? Anyone?

• Love 21

To be fair, she probably can't get close enough to change her clothes. I hope she slid a chamber pot her way.

There are cockroaches in the new lair?  Ewwwwww.

Seriously, the LP dry cleaning effects can only last so long on clothes. It makes you crazy for ever, but the amazing fresh out of the pit smell wears off pretty quickly.

Seeing bugs is sometimes a warning sign of mental illness, drug or biologically induced hallucinations. Perhaps we are headed for a breakdown. OMG, if LL does have a real breakdown maybe they can rehabilitate her character in a psych ward and it will be a whole new day for LL. Just like it was a whole new day for Barbara on Gotham. Don't worry SL can visit her and bring family photos to bring her back. And if not, there is always opening on the Suicide Squad.

i just need to show her some family photos, and that will fix everything!  LOL, no Laurel.

Don't you know photos fix everything? Photos are LL's go to fix it move. Douchebag BF clearly running away from commitment, give him a photo he will have a constant reminder of why he got on the boat.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 8

I really need someone to explain to me what they are doing with Laurel.  I am like Felicity, in that I really hate mysteries, and what the EPs/writers are thinking with Laurel is a complete mystery to me.  Whenever I think they've reached bottom, they reach further down.

• Love 4

Thea isn't even back to her normal self after 6 months but Laurel thinks Sara will be fine after a few days? The Lord is testing me.

Basically...

Laurel: We can't tell Oliver about Sara, Thea! I don't need his judgement.

Laurel: Can anyone help me fix this? Oliver? Anyone?

Thea is fine except for when she gets riled up which is why Laurel thinks that Sara will will regain awareness after a few days. Hopefully after the choke scene, Laurel realizes she is in over her head and goes to Oliver for help.

This comic preview is giving me too many thoughts, like what did Oliver tell the contractor he was doing? Did Oliver even get a contractor? Did we miss out on scenes of Oliver in a wife-beater doing construction-y things? If so, then Boo!!!

Seriously - EPIC FAIL by the show. I need Contractor!Oliver getting the job done. If & when he ends his Mayor gig, I could so see OQ hosting a hybrid Food network & HGTV style show where he tears down abandoned structures to rehabilitate them, all while teaching the audience the newest crock pit recipe. "You will not fail this House! - A Hands-on Guy's guide to Homemaking"

• Love 9

This is nuts! but also hilarious in a very weird way

Now Laurel is making Thea lie to Oliver, what the hell happened to not keeping secrets?

Laurel is such a positive influence to Thea :p I wonder how much more hate can these eps show they have for Laurel, because it's the only explanation for all of this

• Love 3

I was coming to make this exact comment. Didn't Laurel just witness Thea trying to kill her brother a couple of weeks ago? JFC.

Granted, this gives me hope that in 5 months Sara will come back and try to kill her sibling, but actually succeed where Thea could. Mystery death solved!

• Love 3

I wonder if this will result in a breach bw Thea and Laurel and Thea moving back into the loft?

Laurel Lance:  Your puny Earth logic does not affect my actions! 

• Love 3

New lair might be a different location to the campaign office, this preview seems to be about Oliver telling the team he is going to run for Mayor. [And Laurel putting on her Denial Jacket to see if it matches her new Crazy-Pants]

I assumed that would be also the location of the lair, since Thea mentions it in the preview. So I'm thinking he'll announce his candidacy, tell them that's where he's going to set the office, and then  "open this super secret door..Surprise! New Lair!"

• Love 1

Seriously - EPIC FAIL by the show. I need Contractor!Oliver getting the job done. If & when he ends his Mayor gig, I could so see OQ hosting a hybrid Food network & HGTV style show where he tears down abandoned structures to rehabilitate them, all while teaching the audience the newest crock pit recipe. "You will not fail this House! - A Hands-on Guy's guide to Homemaking"

Oliver Queen Surviving

Oliver Queen's Hero Open House

• Love 1

So about the Flarrow crossover.. apparently Iris isn't in it, there are no Caitlin/Laurel scenes, and minimal Felicity/Caitlin scenes. My guess is that the two hours will be more of a "Superhero Movie" than an actual crossover between the two shows since they are attempting to introduce the LoT characters too. So I'm expecting masks, masks, and male characters. #Bitter

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 7
(edited)

I wonder if Iris got cut?  CP said at a con that she had one scene in the crossover.

So about the Flarrow crossover.. apparently Iris isn't in it, there are no Caitlin/Laurel scenes, and minimal Felicity/Caitlin scenes. My guess is that the two hours will be more of a "Superhero Movie" than an actual crossover between the two shows since they are attempting to introduce the LoT characters too. So I'm accepting masks, masks, and male characters.  #Bitter

It's a backdoor pilot for LoT, it's going to have to bring the group together, send them off on a mission and set up the whole premise of the new series.  I think we've known for a while that it's going to be pretty much all LoT + Hawkman + Flash/Arrow, with a sprinkling of Arrow/Flash cast here and there.

The only knew information is that MM and DD will be in the crossover and from what we've seen on that Flash PAs Instagram page, SA/EBR/DR/WH are (probably) the only Arrow cast members crossing over to Flash.  

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

So about the Flarrow crossover.. apparently Iris isn't in it, there are no Caitlin/Laurel scenes, and minimal Felicity/Caitlin scenes. My guess is that the two hours will be more of a "Superhero Movie" than an actual crossover between the two shows since they are attempting to introduce the LoT characters too. So I'm accepting masks, masks, and male characters.  #Bitter 

Was thinking the same thing, SA's quote about have 9 masks together in 1 scene made me roll my eyes, I think the x-over worked so well last year was because the highlighted the best of each show and integrated the Team relationships in each. I dread the thought that it's going to be that superhero cage fight promo all over again.

• Love 10

It's going to suck when it comes for the dvds to released and one won't be able to watch both parts of the cross over unless they own both sets. WB should either put both episodes on both releases or release a special Team Up dvd at the beginning of the new year.

• Love 6

Was thinking the same thing, SA's quote about have 9 masks together in 1 scene made me roll my eyes, I think the x-over worked so well last year was because the highlighted the best of each show and integrated the Team relationships in each. I dread the thought that it's going to be that superhero cage fight promo all over again.

I can accept this x-over because the x-over was never about Arrow or Flash it was always the back door pilot to LoT like @Morrigan2575 said. For me I found a zen place knowing that from the outset it was always about superheroes & LoT. It was never about the characters or relationships and I am ok with that. In my head, I signed up for a superhero movie and that's what I hope they deliver. I don't want ever x-over to follow this mask over character relationship trend, but I can deal for this mega-x-over.

Personally, I feel its a little selfish of LoT to sucking up so much time on each show, so the sooner we lose the LoT squatters the better. Although I will admit Prof. Stein is the only thing drawing me back to the Flash week after week, don't know what will happen when he goes. But I can deal. I'm just bitter that they made me sit through an entire season of RP, if they could have just rolled him out in a mega x-over my s3 would have been a better experience.

• Love 3

I'm excited for the crossover. LoT is the only show I'm looking forward too, time travel, period costumes, Sara, Stein, Capt. Cold, and Hawkgirl. I'm fine with Green Arrow and Flash helping set them up. 

However I'd rather they keep the shows mostly separate after this. The occasional name drop or phone call/video chat will suffice for me. Team Legends is traveling through time following an immortal villain, they shouldn't have time to stop for a visit in the present. 

• Love 2

And some caring sister she is, she still hasn't changed Sara's clothes. Or given her a jacket or something. 

This has been seriously worrying me.  Leather shrinks when you don't dry it properly and that outfit does not leave a lot of room for shrinkage.  

That's what probably brings her close enough for Sara to start choking her with her chains. 

From one of the previews, I'm pretty sure she's in the middle of showing Quentin how Sara's totally fine when Sara starts choking her, which is either even better or even worse, depending on how you look at it.  

• Love 6

It really makes you wonder what the writers are thinking. The way they've been writing her makes it look like Laurel is suffering from a mental illness. 

Once again, why aren't they exploring crazy, unhinged Laurel? I quit Gotham at the winter break last year, but I've read crazying up Barbara was a good move for them. TIIC aren't against copying other material so let's do this! Jeez, when the comic preview makes your character look like a nut job, and you're still trying to say that the character is wonderful and amazing, I don't know how to help you.

• Love 8

Yay, Laurel says that Sara just needs a few more days. And SOME of you, not naming names, were critical when I said that Sara might just need some Cymbalta!

That sound you hear on the breeze from a distant continent is me snorting with laughter.

• Love 6