Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E11: And Then That Happened

New footage from Cycle 22 of behind-the-scenes confessions, flirtations and meltdowns among the guys and girls. Host Tyra Banks joins Miss J, Kelly Cutrone and photo shoot consultant Yu Tsai to monitor all the on-camera drama.

Clip shows are always boring. There is usually a reason why "lost" footage never airs. Because it shouldn't. That having been said, there was a fun bit for me. The show pushed a "bromance" between Nyle and Dustin. Back when it happened Dustin (@d-mcneer) tweeted asking for a name for them, and I came up with "d_Nyle", which he retweeted.

• Love 7

Okaaaayyyyyyyy.

So there was a looooooooong intro. Or it seemed so. And they just repeated lot of the footage we already seen. So very few new moments and some of them not really interesting.

And ewwww, Bello again. So grating. I happily forget DMA... only to be reminded about it.

Tyra is right they were LOUD, but to me that was never a good trait. Screaming like banchee does not make you interesting personality.

Hah, the scene with the turned up makeovers.... I think that rainbow "dreckitude" would look more fierce than "model mullet". It could look funky and cool with some styling, but all the styling in the world will not help model mullet. After all, poor Eva was kicked out of the competition over looking not so good in it.

Courtney cannot blab few designers? JUst names? I mean, I recently re-watched cycle 15 and they ratted on the girls for not knowing a particular designer and not knowing how to pronounce their names.... why didn't this come up earlier? In the beginning they would jump on her over this in the casting episode. It just shows it has become all about gimmicks and selfies on social media.

Mikey..... get of Mame. So not cool :/

Blah, what a snooze fest.

• Love 1

Well, if it wasn't already obvious from their performance that Lacey and Nyle are the Final 2, the editing of this clip show certainly makes it so.  

Which, thank freaking goodness. A strong F2 will at least be one nice thing to remember this season by.

• Love 1

I haven't watched since one or two episodes of the first "boys" cycle, when it was clear they were opting for a late-Real World format. But I recorded last night in a "what the hell" mood.

Literally seven minutes in, all I see is confirmation that Tyra has finally, completely lost her mind. Put a nail in it.

• Love 1

Courtney cannot blab few designers? JUst names? I mean, I recently re-watched cycle 15 and they ratted on the girls for not knowing a particular designer and not knowing how to pronounce their names.... why didn't this come up earlier? In the beginning they would jump on her over this in the casting episode. It just shows it has become all about gimmicks and selfies on social media.

Well, Courtney can't remember to eat, she can't remember to brush her teeth, it is not surprise that she can't remember the names of any designers.  

• Love 1

I also dislike the "out take" episode..on Top Model and any other show that pushes this sort of cheap snoozefet. I don't watch em

I do hope to see either Lacy or Nyle take home the last Top Model title

and while I know many don't like Mikey I do think he actually has a chance at more gigs as he is right build and photographs well for a male model

and let's face it - mostly they are not as well known...a few like Tyson Beckford ...but really not many superstars or as well paid

I am not sure why Tyra has had so many short, guys, muscular beefy guys and last season the uy who was ? 6 ' 6 or whatever?

Lately she also seems to pick the women for drama....sob stories, things they overcome or whatever....let's face it a 5'5" model is going to have a rough time

I think 

• Love 1

I thought about watching this recap episode, but the idea of seeing Bello, Devin and Courtney on my TV screen again made me puke in my mouth a little, so I decided to skip it. Glad I missed nothing.

• Love 1

I thought about watching this recap episode, but the idea of seeing Bello, Devin and Courtney on my TV screen again made me puke in my mouth a little, so I decided to skip it. Glad I missed nothing.

Same here. Even for the sake of more Nyle, I couldn't stand the thought of suffering through more Bello, Devin and Mikey. Ick.

• Love 1