Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: The Biermann Carnival

I felt sad when Ariana made a statement that made it clear she feels Brielle has always been Kim's favorite and she has always been treated as an afterthought. I can't remember it now and have erased the ep from my DVR. Anyone recall? It was something to do with all the attention being showered on Brielle for just barely graduating high school. Yes, indeed, Arianna should get an around-the-world trip and a Tesla (and a monkey!) when she graduates, likely with honors.

I wish Ariana all the best. She seems like a smart and nice kid trying to make the best of her Krazy situation.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 6

OMG effing God and all that is holy I swear I have NEVER, NEVER watched an episode of this abomination called "Tardy for the Party".  However I do watch "Ladies of London" and the preview teasers/the lead-ins from Kim's next week's show were recorded prior to mine. UMMMMM, da fuck??  Uber-entitled, spoiled brat's, non-educated ass, barely literate Brielle's lump of zero lounged in the heated, in-the-ground pool (complete with sunglasses a la Dustin Hoffman's character Benjamin Braddock in the "Graduate").

Freakin' waste of space Brielle floated non-plussed as Kim explained that she pulled strings at E! Entertainment Network and got effing stupid Brielle's ass a hosting gig.  Hamster wheel turning slowly in

Brielle's positively unmotivated, entitled ass floated in-the-ground pool and ignorantly said no without skipping a beat?  Bwah ah ah ha ha ha.  My God.  WTF x infinity.  SERIOUSLY ???

I CANNOT WAIT for the Bravo money tree, delusional money tree to end for these non-educated, no motivated pieces of shit/

• Love 6

I don't have a problem with Brielle getting a graduation party.  Celebrating the good times in life, acknowledging accomplishments in the family is the right thing to do imo.  So Brielle isn't a Rhodes scholar.  She finished school, a lot of people don't.  She's spoiled?  Well, she'll get a wake up call especially if she goes into show biz where kids like her are a dime a dozen and she will have to work hard to distinguish herself. Kim's string pulling isn't going to make a career for Brielle, Kim can barely manage her own "career".  Brielle said in her talking head last night that she feels loved and that her accomplishment was appreciated and that's the best graduation gift Kim and Kroy could have given her. 

Soooo glad the monkey was nixed.  What a disaster that could have been.  For the monkey!

• Love 5

I don't have a problem with Brielle getting a graduation party. Celebrating the good times in life, acknowledging accomplishments in the family is the right thing to do imo.

Seeing the emphasis this family places on looks, it's good to celebrate education.

• Love 3

I felt sad when Ariana made a statement that made it clear she feels Brielle has always been Kim's favorite and she has always been treated as an afterthought. I can't remember it now and have erased the ep from my DVR. Anyone recall? It was something to do with all the attention being showered on Brielle for just barely graduating high school. Yes, indeed, Brielle should get an around-the-world trip and a Tesla (and a monkey!) when she graduates, likely with honors.

I wish Ariana all the best. She seems like a smart and nice kid trying to make the best of her Krazy situation.

I actually feel the least sorry for A. It seems like she gets the rest are vapid and she is working towards supporting her self through education. Or at least, I hope she is.

The others will be in for a rude awakening when they grow up and realize the good life isn'the just handed to most people.

• Love 3

I actually feel the least sorry for A. It seems like she gets the rest are vapid and she is working towards supporting her self through education. Or at least, I hope she is.

The others will be in for a rude awakening when they grow up and realize the good life isn'the just handed to most people.

Good point, TaxNerd. Ariana seems the most capable of going on to higher education and a shot at a normal life.

• Love 3

Celebrating milestones is something all families should do. Not sure they were celebrating "education" with all the comments about how Brielle skipped classes so often, etc. It's not funny to skip so many classes you might fail to graduate but they show her giggling about it several times. I don't know... if Brielle could get a basic production assistant internship at an Atlanta TV network, then she might be motivated to stick with it, learn something, and gain a bit of maturity. Kim does have some connections, so maybe someone will give Brielle a chance and put her to WORK. 

• Love 1

I think it's ridiculous to throw an over the top, lavish party when your lazy ass daughter slept her way through school and barely graduated.

Brielle will get a serious reality check when she moves to LA though. Cute blonde girls are a dime a dozen and you have to hustle if you want to make a name for yourself. She'll crash and burn in no time.

• Love 4

Did anyone else hear Kroy say to Brielle that the graduation party was "for people to come and give you money and then leave" or something along that line? I was surprised he would be so blatantly money-grubbing. Nice thing to model for your kids, Kroy. Who is going to give Brielle "money" anyway, since none of the grandparents were invited? I'm sure other guests gave nice gifts, from the shots of the gift table, but there really didn't seem to be many people there. It was an afternoon party, wasn't it? I'm sure Brielle went to a much wilder night-time graduation party at someone else's house, where nothing would be filmed except by the young guests themselves.

Kroy did shut down Kim's plan to spend $67,000 ror $85,000 for a party planner to do the party, and certainly not $200,000. Ha ha! Everybody in Atlanta knows Kim will spend top dollar just so she can say she did. Maybe Kroy's getting a little tired of watching his bank account drop every time she bats her humongous fake eyelashes.

• Love 4

I was surprised he would be so blatantly money-grubbing.

He married Kim, she's rubbing off on him. Until he did nix the expensive party planner. Hell, get Tracey to do it. She'd have dancing possums and circus games going on all night long! :D

• Love 2

He's already cut his family off for not "respecting" Kim.  Let her do something worthy of respect other than pop out a couple of kids.

I wonder if he'll get back in with them after the inevitable divorce?

• Love 2

Kim is the epitome of shallow, self entitled, greedy,cand vain. So, Brielle taking after her is sucky...for Brielle anyway. Brielle has been taught that laying on your back and popping babies is the key to a cushy life. And Ariana is incorrect. Kim's favorite person of all is Kim.

He's already cut his family off for not "respecting" Kim. Let her do something worthy of respect other than pop out a couple of kids.

I wonder if he'll get back in with them after the inevitable divorce?

He'll probably have to once Kim gets the house and all his money in the divorce.

• Love 1

I'm glad that Brielle is going to intern, but legit organizations are going to want a degree as well. Let's see if she actually gets motivated or is the lazy intern that no one wants to work with. lol 

People have said that Bravo doesn't foot the bill for the stuff the Housewives/et al do, but I have to wonder if they do help with things like this party. It makes for better TV and no sensible person (even a well-off person) throws this sort of party for their kids--at least not in my experience. Some parents I'm friends with (who are wealthy) gave their son a graduation party, but it was hardly a carnival. It was a higher end backyard barbeque. Unless you're ridiculously rich (we know Kim isn't), you don't throw that sort of cash around. 

I do feel bad for Ariana. Yes, she's the smart sister and will probably be the most successful in life, but it hurts to know your mom prefers your vapid, lazy older sister. I've sort of been there and no matter how many accomplishments, good grades, etc. you'll never be 'her' (the crazy mom's) ideal. She'll wind up being the total package of beauty and brains. I'd love to see her go to somewhere like Ga. Tech and major in something crazy. :D

• Love 5

I love the idea Kroy nixed the party planner and was busy setting stuff up himself.  I am guessing there were very few people there during the actual filming but it looked like a good time.  One think Brielle is going to learn is she has to have a degree to be an entertainment journalist. Looks like she blew off this semester to tag along with her mom's illustrious Dancing with the Stars bid.  Time for that kid to buckle down.

I have a feeling this little show will go on for a bit and has given Kroy the confidence to do commentary.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I feel really bad for Kroy's family, the only time they get to see their grand kids is on TV. She's the nightmare daughter in law. Married a young naive 26 yr old, popped kids out now she owns him and all his money for life. I hope Kroy is secretly wiring some money over to his parents without Kim knowing.

• Love 3

I hope Kroy is secretly wiring some money over to his parents without Kim knowing.

From the little bit we saw of Kroy's parents during Kim's wedding series, I don't think they need Kroy's money.  They'd probably like to see those kids though.   

• Love 2