Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

This family has always had severe problems establishing boundaries.  Is it just one of the kids trying for shock value, or is it more disturbing than that?  I think there are many skeletons in many of this family's closets, buried deep, never to see the light of day.  Rob's odd behavior and Khloe's disgusting acting out is perhaps only the tip of the iceberg.

• Love 3

I want to know what went on in Khloe and Lamars house while Rob was there. 

And if it was so dark and strange, that it put him into a three year tailspin, why is he still even hanging around with him?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

There's a clip on RadarOnline of Rob driving with Kourtney, he looks like he's gained weight, he calls Kris and says "hey mom, why don't you put your dick in my mouth?"

Sorry but there is something seriously wrong  with this guy. Really seriously wrong. It's not just a wacky sense of humor. The bit about the "son"  he supposedly has? Where they all pretend he exists. Fucked up. Now this?

Just No.

Agreed. Nothing will convince me that this isn't someone with a severe mental problem.  As you said the whole "son" business.  And if he wanted to simply rebel against his family he shouldnt have accepted the house Kris bought and he should have stayed the hell off camera. Also, someone who is just trying to piss family off doesnt become a complete recluse for 3 years.  Rob didnt just avoid holidays and birthdays, he STAYED HOME constantly and barely left the house except for the occasional In and Out run. I'm so disturbed watching that video clip.  No wonder Kris has been seen breaking down in tears over the way her children treat her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Agreed. Nothing will convince me that this isn't someone with a severe mental problem.  As you said the whole "son" business.  And if he wanted to simply rebel against his family he shouldnt have accepted the house Kris bought and he should have stayed the hell off camera. Also, someone who is just trying to piss family off doesnt become a complete recluse for 3 years.  Rob didnt just avoid holidays and birthdays, he STAYED HOME constantly and barely left the house except for the occasional In and Out run. I'm so disturbed watching that video clip.  No wonder Kris has been seen breaking down in tears over the way her children treat her.

She's convinced herself that it isn't mental. I guess it's tough to realize your kid has major problems. Fear that you did something wrong, caused it in some way, that it was maybe hereditary and you passed it on. That you missed something that you should have done something about and didn't. But as much as I sympathize with her, I also can't  fathom how she thinks trying to turn this into a TV show is going to do anything but crash and burn. The only reason it could be, is all the guilt Rob laid on her over the years about doing for the girls and not him. It is true to an extent, but it isn't enough to send someone into self imposed exile.  That clip is so disturbing. Kourtney is laughing, but I think she is sort of in disbelief. I can't imagine she is raising her son to speak to her in that manner. It's foul. I'm shocked she actually posted  it. 

• Love 2

Wow. This is a low bar even for this family. What man or boy would say something like this to his own mother even as a joke? What older sister, pushing 40, would laugh and then post something so vile? What is wrong with these people? It’s so easy to point the finger at the significant others who have come into this family and say that they have corrupted this family with “dark things”, but I believe that the members of the family themselves are the ones who are sick in the head and no longer have boundaries --  if they ever had them. It’s no wonder that Kylie is so messed up emotionally, having been exposed to this kind of “normalcy” since she was 11 years old (only 5 years older than Mason is now) when KUWTK hit the airwaves with their distorted view of family life. It’s a damn shame that Mason and his younger siblings and cousins are also being raised in the television and social media spotlight of these bizarre happenings. Hopefully the public’s fascination with this family will fade long before these innocent little children start thinking that this truly is real life.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Wow. This is a low bar even for this family. What man or boy would say something like this to his own mother even as a joke? What older sister, pushing 40, would laugh and then post something so vile? What is wrong with these people? It’s so easy to point the finger at the significant others who have come into this family and say that they have corrupted this family with “dark things”, but I believe that the members of the family themselves are the ones who are sick in the head and no longer have boundaries --  if they ever had them. It’s no wonder that Kylie is so messed up emotionally, having been exposed to this kind of “normalcy” since she was 11 years old (only 5 years older than Mason is now) when KUWTK hit the airwaves with their distorted view of family life. It’s a damn shame that Mason and his younger siblings and cousins are also being raised in the television and social media spotlight of these bizarre happenings. Hopefully the public’s fascination with this family will fade long before these innocent little children start thinking that this truly is real life.

I guess we just don't "get" Rob's outrageous sense of humor. Kris was more upset over Rob and  BC mocking the food she left for them in their pantry and over Kourtney hurting Faye Resnick's feelings by criticizing her decorating skills.  Low bar is right. Will any of the men in this show, Corey, Kanye, Scott even mention to Rob how disrespectful he is?  The only guy who ever called him on his shit was Kris H, when he heard Rob call Kim a whore, AND  Kris H was told (by Kim I believe) to stay out of "family" business.   

• Love 1

And the bizarre thing is Kim posted a Snapchat yesterday that showed Scott, Rob, BC and Kris all sitting and eating acting like nothing was wrong (Rob right next to Kris). Right before that Snap was posted Kim pointed out how nice Rob was for carrying stuff for her to her car.  The whole thing reeked of damage control since Rob was getting slammed yesterday big time. I guess that's the price he has to pay for acting like a vulgar ass to his mother.

• Love 1

Gotta look like a united front to the public. 

We heard it direct from Kimmy herself.

Ironic that Kimmy is concerned when her husband suggests to their three year old that a twig and a leaf is her" magic stick" and quickly admonishes him for teaching her a slang word for "dick". I guess none of their minds rise above gutter level.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Rob and Chyna want a new, bigger house. TMZ said he wants a bigger house in the $6.5 million price range. *gasp*  He wants to rent the old house (the one Kris recently bought for him, $2.2 million) instead of selling it. Rob wants to stay in the Calabasas area. Chyna wants to move closer to Encino, 15 to 20 miles away from the Koven neighborhood. Guess who will win? Kris is the one who controls Rob financially. I doubt she'd be willing to pay for a house further away from her.

Rob and Chyna must be thinking they'll make a fortune on their reality show. But I don't think he'll make enough to buy a $6 million house.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/14/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-searching-new-home/ "Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: We're Stepping Up Our Crib Game." 8/14/2016 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Rob and Chyna want a new, bigger house. TMZ said he wants a bigger house in the $6.5 million price range. *gasp*  He wants to rent the old house (the one Kris recently bought for him, $2.2 million) instead of selling it. Rob wants to stay in the Calabasas area. Chyna wants to move closer to Encino, 15 to 20 miles away from the Koven neighborhood. Guess who will win? Kris is the one who controls Rob financially. I doubt she'd be willing to pay for a house further away from her.

Rob and Chyna must be thinking they'll make a fortune on their reality show. But I don't think he'll make enough to buy a $6 million house.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/14/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-searching-new-home/ "Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: We're Stepping Up Our Crib Game." 8/14/2016 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did they not just get that house a few months ago?  Is the paint even dry?  WTF?

The draw for me with these people now is the fact that their antics are so OUT THERE that they can still bring a befuddled smile to my face.  It's like discovering a brand-new, disgusting insect that you didn't know even existed in nature, and not knowing whether to run screaming or stare in wonder.

How long is PMK going to squeeze more cash money out of her only son's mental illness and leave him untreated?  The sad thing is, if something did happen to Rob (and I sincerely hope this is not the case), the Koven would post it all to social media and play the part of the tormented, broken-hearted family.  And as soon as they slipped out of their black, couture grieving clothes, sit back and count the dollars.  It's really sick.

• Love 2

And as soon as they slipped out of their black, couture grieving clothes

I'm sure Kanye will design a special outfit for each member of the family.

I wonder if they'll go on a pilgrimage to his favorite In N Out Burger on his birthday every year, like they do on the dad's Birthday?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

His sisters are the Lardashians. Rob seems to be more Kartrashian.

Daddy must be so proud.

Everytime I see this family, I think of Mamie in Gone With The Wind, observing Scarlett and Rhett,all dolled  up In their finery, and mumbling about "mules in horse harness".

• Love 2

Did anyone see the live FB stream of Rob and Chyna answering fan questions?  I'll admit to watching about 3 of the 16 or so minutes, and I almost felt like a voyeur watching it, like it was something I shouldn't be doing (maybe that was just the logical part of my brain screaming at me). 

It was all kinds of awkward...Chyna kept leaning over Rob, putting her hand on his shoulder like she was trying to steer/control him and what he was saying, and Rob...man, I don't know what it is about him but there's definitely a chip missing.  He was very fidgety and had a smile plastered on his face that looks like it belongs on a different person, if that makes sense.  He doesn't look like Rob anymore.  He looked like he didn't want to be there, very uncomfortable with a camera pointed at him...so naturally, they sign up to do their own reality show.  I pretty much always got that sense about him from the beginning of KUWTK, that he was just awkward on camera, but that FB clip takes it up several notches.

It's all so strange, and I for one will have my popcorn at the ready for Episode One.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1

I thought there were some cute but some awkward moments in the livestream.  I think Rob is extremely uncomfortable in front of the cameras, maybe his weight is still a big confidence issue or something.  I had wondered why he's putting himself through this spectacle when he looks so uncomfortable, and then it came out that he shells out $13,000 to feed BC because of her insane pregnancy cravings. Yes, $13,000 in one month. Then I realized thats why hes doing it.  Gotta keep the money rolling in when your dealing with that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

I thought there were some cute but some awkward moments in the livestream.  I think Rob is extremely uncomfortable in front of the cameras, maybe his weight is still a big confidence issue or something.  I had wondered why he's putting himself through this spectacle when he looks so uncomfortable, and then it came out that he shells out $13,000 to feed BC because of her insane pregnancy cravings. Yes, $13,000 in one month. Then I realized thats why hes doing it.  Gotta keep the money rolling in when your dealing with that.

And I thought my $5 a day at Starbucks was nuts. What the fuck is she eating? Philly Cheese steaks? Every fucking day?  Well at least she isn't flying to New Orleans for beignets or Paris for cheesecake. I don't see how he will ever lose and keep weight off if that's the way she eats.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And I thought my $5 a day at Starbucks was nuts. What the fuck is she eating? Philly Cheese steaks? Every fucking day?  Well at least she isn't flying to New Orleans for beignets or Paris for cheesecake. I don't see how he will ever lose and keep weight off if that's the way she eats.

Yeah cheese steaks are apparently her current favorite, and I'm remembering a Snapchat BC posted a few weeks back where she had a softshell crabs in front of her and I think maybe shrimp and she was all "my baby is always getting me whatever I crave". I wonder how often she's eating stuff like that, but it still sounds like a ridiculous amount of money.

• Love 1

He won't keep the weight off, and that's the sad part.  BC got him on board with taking care of himself, and he seemed to be making progress.  Then she got pregnant and is eating like a crazy woman (which is not safe for her or her baby), and has stated that she wants to gain 100 pounds while pregnant.  And yet, she supposedly cares for Rob.  If you're trying to help someone with an addiction, you don't wave their drug of choice under their nose every day.  Like I'm sure Rob fetches cheese steaks for her and then watches her chow down while he snacks on carrot sticks.  I think BC got exactly what she wanted from Rob, and Rob is going to end up alone, and probably worse off than he was before when BC dumps him.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

He won't keep the weight off, and that's the sad part.  BC got him on board with taking care of himself, and he seemed to be making progress.  Then she got pregnant and is eating like a crazy woman (which is not safe for her or her baby), and has stated that she wants to gain 100 pounds while pregnant.  And yet, she supposedly cares for Rob.  If you're trying to help someone with an addiction, you don't wave their drug of choice under their nose every day.  Like I'm sure Rob fetches cheese steaks for her and then watches her chow down while he snacks on carrot sticks.  I think BC got exactly what she wanted from Rob, and Rob is going to end up alone, and probably worse off than he was before when BC dumps him.

I wonder if BC is forward thinking enough that she's planning on getting (or already has) some kind of deal with a weight loss company for the two of them for after she gives birth? Then they would do a couples weight loss thing & that would extend their 15 minutes & their bank accounts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I wonder if BC is forward thinking enough that she's planning on getting (or already has) some kind of deal with a weight loss company for the two of them for after she gives birth? Then they would do a couples weight loss thing & that would extend their 15 minutes & their bank accounts.

I can just see the  two of them on QVC hawking Nutri System with Marie Osmond.

I recall Khloe saying once that she got a deal with Quick trim but had to actually lose the weight in order to be paid.  I'm sure she would have gotten something as an upfront deal to sign on to use the product, but the big payout would be losing a lot of weight and perhaps even having to keep it off for a period of time. I wouldn't put any money on Rob losing weight and Chyna is questionable also. Baby weight is one thing, 9 months of  near daily Philly cheese steaks is a whole nother thing! 

• Love 2

I haven't watched the show in years but I can't wait for the Rob and Chyna show this fall. Trash tv at its fricking best.

AND she's already trying to sell some kind of booty enhancer on her instagram. How about doing some squats?

Edited by riffraff
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, riffraff said:

I haven't watched the show in years but I can't wait for the Rob and Chyna show this fall. Trash tv at its fricking best.

AND she's already trying to sell some kind of booty enhancer on her instagram. How about doing some squats?

With  that monstrosity she's enhanced..  a caution should be in the instructions under "use in moderation and don't let this happen to you"  

• Love 3

They're on People cover this week.

CrMMGqlXgAQWPsw.jpg

Blac Chyna ‘Definitely’ Knows What She’s Not Going to Name Her Baby

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/08/30/blac-chyna-definitely-knows-what-shes-not-going-to-name-her-baby/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Rob Kardashian Finally Speaks: 'Blac Chyna Got Me Through My Darkest Times'

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-helped-during-darkest-times?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-explains-why-he-skipped-kim-kardashian-west-kanye-west-wedding?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

They're on People cover this week.

CrMMGqlXgAQWPsw.jpg

Blac Chyna ‘Definitely’ Knows What She’s Not Going to Name Her Baby

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/08/30/blac-chyna-definitely-knows-what-shes-not-going-to-name-her-baby/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Rob Kardashian Finally Speaks: 'Blac Chyna Got Me Through My Darkest Times'

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-helped-during-darkest-times?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-explains-why-he-skipped-kim-kardashian-west-kanye-west-wedding?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

They photo shopped the hell out of his face and shaved the sides of his head down. Her too, they removed the holes in her face from the piercings and covered up all those nasty tattoos they both have. And I think they had them both take a nice long shower.

And what is that white/silver dot on her chest? Is it a piercing or did they photo shop the chain off the necklace, leaving just the little round pearly thing?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

In the behind the scenes video of the shoot, which isnt airbrushed you can see just how heavy Rob still is.  She does look pretty though.

20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And what is that white/silver dot on her chest? Is it a piercing or did they photo shop the chain off the necklace, leaving just the little round pearly thing?

I cant figure it out because in the video you don't see anything, not a chain or piercing. Really weird.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They photo shopped the hell out of his face and shaved the sides of his head down. Her too, they removed the holes in her face from the piercings and covered up all those nasty tattoos they both have. And I think they had them both take a nice long shower.

It's a dermal piercing. Why? Hell if i know. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It's a dermal piercing. Why? Hell if i know. 

In her cleavage/boob? Just WHY????  Doesn't shit get caught on it? Does she mistake it for a droplet of ice cream, whipped cream  or perhaps worse? 

She does look pretty though

Till she opens her mouth.. Another one that can't speak properly.  And I'm not talking about accents... it's that damn mumbling, and word salad that they speak, dropping letters or syllables off. And the screaming yelling and cursing.. so classy.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

For better or worse?

Better IMO, she's softened her look a lot. My guess is someone (Probably Kris) told her it would look better on TV, especially in a show where she's playing the blushing bride.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Better IMO, she's softened her look a lot. My guess is someone (Probably Kris) told her it would look better on TV, especially in a show where she's playing the blushing bride.

"You still texting Bitches????"  Kind of a far cry from blushing bride!!

I'm sure Kris and company generously "lent" her their glam squad. And Kim I can easily see "refriending" her, in order to influence how they come across on camera. I bet she had some hand in the pictures too. Notice how Chyna is positioned in front of or slightly blocking a full shot of Rob. Kim has her assistant shadowing her on the red carpets and in personal appearances and has her stand strategically, in order to block shots of her ass or any wardrobe mishaps, ripped zippers, missing buttons etc.     

• Love 1
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

It does if it was made up for publicity in the first place.

*bashes head on desk out of rage and anger*

If true, they might've hit a new low, which I literally did not think was humanly possible.

• Love 2

http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a38758/blac-chyna-profile/ Here's Blac's photo shoot and interview in Elle. She doesn't look very good. The short black wig is ugly. She looks better when she does her own styling.

http://www.papermag.com/blac-chyna-beautiful-people-1991267247.html And here she is posing nude in Paper. Her hair looks better (long blonde wig) but her body, those thighs and butt, is so distorted!

And this is funny: http://jezebel.com/who-do-you-think-is-more-mad-they-did-the-same-photo-sh-1785991818 Jezebel: "Who Do You Think Is More Mad They Did the Same Photo Shoot of Blac Chyna: Paper or Elle?"  Apparently neither magazine knew that Blac had a booking with the other, and they posed her in almost the same way (copying the old Demi Moore nude pregnancy pose) for both photo shoots. Blac was clever. She took both gigs. LOL. #GetMoneyBitch.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

And this is funny: http://jezebel.com/who-do-you-think-is-more-mad-they-did-the-same-photo-sh-1785991818 Jezebel: "Who Do You Think Is More Mad They Did the Same Photo Shoot of Blac Chyna: Paper or Elle?"  Apparently neither magazine knew that Blac had a booking with the other, and they posed her in almost the same way (copying the old Demi Moore nude pregnancy pose) for both photo shoots. Blac was clever. She took both gigs. LOL. #GetMoneyBitch.

It's the magazine's fault. They're the ones who stole the pose to begin with, just because she's pregnant doesn't mean you have to do that pose, use some imagination.

• Love 2

Someone (I can't find the post) mentioned that Rob is showing side-effects from taking psych meds - namely sweating and weight gain.  And to me, his eyes don't look right - he seems unfocused, and his smiles don't look legit.

So, I guess it's good that he's being prescribed meds under a doctor's care, but I question why this same doctor isn't explaining to him that being on his own reality tv show might not be good for him - since Rob himself says he went into hiding because he couldn't handle all the press staring and commenting on him.

But then, these are the Kardashians, and when I think it through, his doc could either be the same one who makes house calls at the Kardashian manse to give them all vaccines...or (more likely), Rob's doctor actually is telling him to back away from the cameras, but PMK is whispering over Rob's shoulder, telling him all about the cash money and how he needs to do it for the family.  Because no one goes against the family, or so I've heard.

• Love 4

I was watching E yesterday and they showed additional clips of Rob and BC's show, they gave a better idea of the dynamic of these two together.  The commercial that E is airing repeatedly is really a mess with sound and scenes spliced together, if that makes any sense. The "are you texting bitches" scene in full actually shows BC screaming even louder than usual and she must be cursing (classy) because they kept bleeping her.  They also had to bleep her during a scene where Rob is going through her phone. And the part when she asks Rob "are you ready to be a daddy", well Instead of Rob saying all whimsically "thats what I always wanted", the actual scene is the two of them walking and when she asks he's got this odd look on his face and just says in this deadpan tone "yeah". Yeah he looked thrilled lol

• Love 2
On 8/31/2016 at 10:44 PM, GaT said:

Um, it just doesn't go away like that, not with all the weight he's still carrying http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/31/rob-kardashian-diabetes-free/

I certainly does not. My husband was diabetic for years - many years. It has finally "gone away" in that he doesn't need the medication, and he doesn't need to take his blood sugar daily.  But he does need to be careful.  (And he had a significant weight loss, unlike Rob).

The thing is, as we all know, diabetes is serious.   And I hate that it becomes - "oh, must not be too bad, Rob Kardashian was over it in less than a year."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

I certainly does not. My husband was diabetic for years - many years. It has finally "gone away" in that he doesn't need the medication, and he doesn't need to take his blood sugar daily.  But he does need to be careful.  (And he had a significant weight loss, unlike Rob).

The thing is, as we all know, diabetes is serious.   And I hate that it becomes - "oh, must not be too bad, Rob Kardashian was over it in less than a year."

Accusations of texting bitches and going thru cellphones aren't signs that a relationship is on solid ground. Having a baby is a pretty stupid idea at this time. 

Also the clip of Rob kissing her stomach and her asking if he's ready to be a daddy... His response seems to have been edited in. I've noticed there are many scenes now where the girls are driving around and the camera doesn't show them speaking but you hear a conversation taking place.   I suspect it's all done after the fact and in response to stuff that has happened close to air date.

Jonathan said he is no loanger doing PR. Is he retired or angling for a spin off again?

I noticed they quoted Chyna as saying " I thought it was you guys (at fault for Robs issues) but he's doing the aame thing again. He's not motivated to do anything, sleeps all the time etc"

Kim is  such a phony. The way she's suddenly besties again with Chyna. I do think though that she and Kourtney especially, can see that this poor baby is going to have a very challenging childhood. 

• Love 3